Rumori

In imaginary world of happy pony land

Moderator: teclis

Kirgan
Ser

Re: Rumori

Post by Kirgan »

Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

:applause: :applause: Napokon zmaj koji lici na nesto!
Cockatrice je isto super! :D
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

U sunce ti poljubim! Pa to je burdi!
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
milosh

Post by milosh »

Modeli su odlični, samo se nadam da to nije sve što će izbaciti. Lizardmenima bi baš dobro došla nova figura skink priesta ako već ne može slann :D
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Nekromanser je kraljevska figura. :applause: :applause: :applause:
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Nesto o Storm of Magic, ili ti WHFB Apocalypse:
I got to read the new White Dwarf . . . I got connections 60% of the time, all the time. :P Suprised no one else's G.W store has it .

RULES/POINT OF GAME

The rules for SoM are essentially the same as WFB however, instead of having 2D6 magic dice, there are 4D6 in the pool. The whole basis of the game is very rock, paper, scissors (as Mat Ward put it himself Yeah 40K stupification).

(ROCK) Anytime you have a Wizard ontop of a fulcrum that wizard gains a ++3 Ward save, is ItP, and also can only be assiled by one model in combat, ie; your looking at 1v1 fighting. Hence where the monsters come in (edit: they don't recieve thunderstomp or stomp while assulting a wizard on a Fulcrum).

(PAPER)To sum up what the Wardster says: Since you can only have one model attcking these ROIDED up Wizards, you send monsters in after them as they are a single model and spill attacks, high strength, sp. rules, etc. . .

(SCISSORS) Troops and Steadfast eat monsters for breakfast. . . in theory (cannons do it better though ), and thus, the more troops you have the easier you can hold back the torrential assualting that is monsters upon wizards.

From what I could tell (I only skimmed the Battle Report, it was 6ish pages, and I didn't care for reading that long. . . no I'm not ADD ) whoever was in control of the most magical fulcrums, won the game. Points on the board did play factor I believe, granting some overall V.Ps to the contestants at the end or something, but it wasn't a large factor.

MAGIC/FULCRUM MECHANICS:

There are three levels of magic spells in SoM, Insert name here, Domination, and Catyclsmic.

While in control of one fulcrum you recieved acess to the (will call them tier 1 spells since I can't remember names), dosen't matter lvl of caster, etc. . . if you were on a fulcurum at all your caster could cast tier one spells, for example a Lore of Shadow spell that can create 'mirage' terrain pieces on the board.

the Domination spells or tier two (sticking to my system) was granted upon having more fulcrums than your opponent.

Lastly, Catayclismic spells were granted when you controlled all the fulcrums or your opponent is not in control of any, and thus lets you 'insta-win' the game with some lores, and others not so much.

Every half turn of the game the spinner is spun to see what the winds of magic favors. This is the spinner you all probably know about, all the main eight lores have a slot on the spinner. When the magic is in favor, that paticular lore gains magic 'boosts' in the form of +X to casting (hinted at channeling also, but the W.D didn't say specific bonsus).

However, to make it fair game for all the other lores, every lore in the game is considered a 'subsidary' lore and is associated with a main lore, in this case High Magic would be with Light, Tznetch magic with Fire, Skaven Skyre with Heavens etc. . .

In addition to this bonus for casting, each lore will have addtional tier 1, 2, 3 spells and the other A.B lores, in this case will recieve 2 additional spells.

If a caster happens to be on a fulcrum while when he miscasts (Teclis ftwbabywtfbbq), he not only suffers a normal miscast, but also a catastorphic miscast as well. In this case, Ogres miscast on theirs and Catastropic level.

Miscast results for this are 'terri-bad-you-dead' from the sounds of Mat Ward himself, however the only two I saw was that, you can turn ever caster on the field into a frog, and the fulcrum blows up, and units within X amount of in. take S10 hits etc. . .

Some of the spells are cool, some are dumb, and some have the potential to end the game first turn, the usual.

For example, in no paticular tier or Lore:

One spell causes a 'titanic' earthquake and allows you to complete shift two relam of battle board tiles on the field with troops terrain and all in any facing(s) or direction you would like. (think maybe shadow, but don't know for sure)

One spell like I menitoned can create illusionary terrain. (Shadow)

Another can move terrain. (don't know)

Yet, another can create forests like Blood etc. . . or your choice (Life)

Slann can sacrafice himself and other charcters on his side to komikazie yours. (Life I think, not sure)

4D6 Fireball, and one that can end in large-blast template(s). (Fire)

Can make a unit ethereal. (don't know)

One spell can allow to summon random units for help. (don't know)

Oh, and for no paticalar reasons, Dwarf runesmiths etc. . have acess to spel. . er 'Runes' similar to the Anvil's abilities while on a fulcrum.

Allies/Points Allotment:

This I thought was the coolest aspect of the game so far.

How to create your army.

You create your army by using the percentage system, however up 25% of your army can be allied with monsters, other armies (through spell binding), or items.

In the White Dwarf, they had a photocopy out of the SoM book, a diagram explaining options on that the monsters will be able to take.

Case in point, a normal Chimera (the monster in the diagram) cost as much as a D.E Hydra before any upgrades. The Chimera and other SoM monsters will be able to Dub/Kit themselves out with extra abilites or rules such as: 'chomp' attacks, armor, regeneration, posion, tail weapons (plus one to hit in rear), breath weapon, wings, etc. . . The SoM monsters seem to be -like the Chimera for example- priced differently and have different stats than what one would assume the Chimera would have.

The Chimera shown was not a Mt. Chimera and had S5, T5 in the pic. I do not know if the option for different Chimeras or different any monster for that matter will be aviable, however I suspect so, as that leads to my next point.

There will be some odd 70ish (memory isn't for sure, but it made me go huh?! when I read it) monsters in the beastiary -probably some from current books.

Allied armies, up 25% can be allies, I'm not sure on the restriction of this other than it requires some sort of binding from spells, and that based on how many fulcrums you control is how many reenforcements come in. You get 75 points for one fulcrum, 150 for one more than our opponent, and 300 for all the fulcrums/you control one but your opponent dosen't control any.

Not sure how the above is going to work out in pre-game list buliding, but we will see.

Lastly, and the coolest in my opinon, is that many of the abilites to control monsters as allies and allied troops depend on magic items. These items are just for the SoM, and were described as 'arcane and enchantments re-energizing their lost powers with the magical brezee -insert colorful description here.

These items do not count against your magical allotment, and are 'allied in' if you would like to take them. Some of the items I've read so far include:

Binding Scrolls/Runes for Monsters and troops alike.

Fozzriks FLYING Fortress. . . with armermants. . . probably cannons.

Items that give Ward Saves to whole units based on conrol of fulcrums, ie; domination of all gives you ++4.

A scroll/incantation that destroys binding scrolls.

A enchanted item that can destroy magic items.

Lastly, and my favorite the Dawnsword. . .

At its full potential which is based on how many fulcrums you control, it:

Doubles your attacks.

Auto Hits

Auto Wounds

Does (2D6) Wounds for every wound caused.

Teclis is still better though. . . don't be jelly.

Product Placement:

The resin kits for packs of creatures like C.O and Sbre.Ts should be in packs of 5's from what the "Wardster" was spouting in the book.

The 6 portals come in one package, and blisters are all in plastic.

Other things:
There is two battles in the book, one for the release, day with D.E and C.W, and one with L.M and Skaven thats in 'progress' for the month of August.

There is also a nice page at the back-end of the book with the Vamp photo like in earlier pictures from Bram and Harry and Hastings etc. . .

However, there was an advertisement for some WarhammerForge things on one page, it was all choas, mainly demons, but it had some models I hadn't seen before, they were all phenominal, and out of my student budget when they come out most likley.

Laslty, there was a 40K Grey Knight section for the last 10 pages or less.

Ask if you would like, I will be intermittenly checking back, currently working on a term paper, until about 9 or so, I tell what I have. If you check your local G.W they might have it in.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
milosh

Post by milosh »

Izašle su i fotke na GW sajtu. Mantikoru i Himeru uzimam 100%, a i zmaj je odličan.

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Preko mene mrtvog ces dobiti mantikoru. Onaj lord ce se lako prevoriti u dred lorda.
Dal bi bio problem da jednu himeru korisitim kao hidru?
Sorserca je odlicna, moram da je posedujem.
Last edited by Histericni Istoricar on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
milosh

Post by milosh »

Mene jahač ne zanima, samo zver :twisted:
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Histericni Istoricar wrote:Dal bi bio problem da jednu himeru korisitim kao hidru?
Kad bi joj skinuo krila, i dodao jos 2-3 glave, ne. U suprotnom bi bilo malo glupo...
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Samo mi se svidja model, a ne volim da kupujem stvari koje mi ne trebaju (lupam ovde, imam gomile modela koje ne skoristim, niti cu ih koristiti) ali ovo bih stvarno voleo da iznosim na sto redovno. Smislicu nesto.
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Neki rumori o novom vampirskom army booku u avgustu.
audaces fortuna iuvat
Shunka wrote:Upravo sam se setio da sam ja mod ovde!
Aman bre ljudi ne preterujte u zajebavanju coveka!
milosh

Post by milosh »

Lepota sa ovim modelima je da može svaka rasa da ih koristi, pa ne znam zašto ne bi koristio himeru :D
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Predobar je novi Forge World zmaj za Storm of Magic. :D

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/C ... RAGON.html
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Originally Posted by Bill-Boe on Whineseer:

I happen to know some snippets of the forthcoming ogre book. I registered for the soul reason of posting what I was told, but take with a pinch of salt:

Phil Kelly is author.

Plastic kits:
Rhinox Riders (on regular Rhinoxen) (box of 3)
Scraplauncher/Skewer-slinger (Similar to Warp-cannon/plague-claw in design)
Great Mammox with three ogre crew and plastic tyrant option (Same base as Arachnarock. Imagine a cross between a musk ox and a Mammoth)
Yhetees (More gorilla-like, and and no more 80's hairstyle manes. Really dynamic for a plastic kit)

Finecast:
Jahred The Red on Rhinox
Golgfag Maneater

Redone Goldtooth, Skrag, maneaters (box of 3, female, ninja and pirate discontinued), Tyrant/bruiser, gorger.

Rules:

Bull Charge will work always, even though you're less than 3 ogres and charge less than 6".

All ogres except butchers gain a basic 6+ save from their gut plates.

Ogre Clubs negates parry save, and is a general rule for all weapons like Choppas in OnG.

All army restrictions gone, but gnoblars do not count towards minimum core.

Gnoblars T2, but Sharp stuff is March and Fire, Range 10".

Weapon options for units cheaper, and minor point reductions across the board. Bulls will stay same base cost.

Magic will be standardized. Most spells will stay similar (augments) but with greater range, and can be buffed to affect more units. May also be cast on Yhetees and Gorgers.

Rhinox Riders are super-hard. They get regular stomp and D3+1 Bull Charge, and also has Devastating Charge. (Special Choice)

Scraplauncher, same but moves to Rare.

Rhinox and Mammox are mount options for Tyrant and Hunter.

Mammox can thunderstomp everything, like the SoM Bonegrinder Giant. Insane stats, but expensive (like 290 points base.). Crew can have leadbelcher swivel guns.

Hunter greatly improved. Move and fire with harpoon and monster-killing special rules.

Yhetees as in SoM, but with options for 2HW or GW, and musician now. No standard-bearer.

Leadbelchers auto-hit, and can fire every turn, but only S4, no AP. Don't come with Light Armour.

Magic Items:

Big Names Gone.

Half of items are Magic Weapons.

Tenderizer and Siegebreaker will stay.

Halfling Cookbook grants Loremaster.

There's a banner granting the same frenzy Minotaurs have.

Plastics will be out in October. Finecast in November. :twisted:

Jagos

Post by Jagos »

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Ne znam, meni se ipak malo vise svidja Anticev undead zmaj koga je Milan konvertovao. :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ZergLord wrote:Ne znam, meni se ipak malo vise svidja Anticev undead zmaj koga je Milan konvertovao. :)
Ne lici, Milanov je mnogo bolji.

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Ovo je vec bruka dobro! 8O
Ima i eksperimentalna pravila, koja su sasvim fina (i veoma cesto bolje napisana od GWovih... :roll: ).

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/T ... RAGON.html
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Ako su ti ova pravila bolja od GW-ovih ...
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

milosh

Post by milosh »

Bolesno su dobri. Imaju cak i prerasle sabretoothove kao mounte :D Kao da su dosli pravo iz ledenog doba.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Dakle Kirgane bruka...

milosh

Post by milosh »

A tek Dule, posle Dark Eldara i Tomb Kingova jos jedna njegova vojska dobija gomilu novih (odlicnih) modela i jedinica.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

O da bas smo ga ugasili dobar dizajn ponovo :applause: :twisted:

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Novi Ogri su bas dobri, ali zivuljke mi deluju malo previse neproporcionalno. To sam samo ja, naravno. ;)
Eve ga (Exalted) Vermin Lord, ali iz Forge Worlda. :D

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

No 1

Post by No 1 »

Pa mislim kad vec imas ovo i nije neki mesersmits

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Imam ja to u metalu sasvim lepo :twisted:

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Ogrovska posla :
You get ogre magic, beasts, heavens and death mates.

With the caveat that if you have slaughtermasters/butchers in the army, at least one of'em (no restrictions as to which) must take ogre magic.

You also get a separate type of mage - fire mage. It is surprisingly cheap for what it does - aside from being a mage (upgradable to lvl 2 at standard cost) with ogre-character stats, he gets partial ward vs flaming attacks, flaming attacks, weapon selection and... wait for it... S4 breath attack.

Meaning infantry hordes will suffer much if they come within 12" of this fat hottie.

Honestly I'd go double fire mage. You can get up close and personal with these guys, they will decimate any T3 infantry, and will carry two arcane items: scroll and hellheart - all you need.

Hellheart BTW is a random but bonkers arcane item AFAIK: use at the beginning of any enemy magic phase. All enemy mages within a VERY random distance suffer a miscast. Resolve, proceed with magic phase. If any mages are left standing, that is.

Base cost of an ogre bull divides by 10 well. Equipment options are very cheap, like a point or two. Gut plate doesn't exist, so you're looking at a 5+ save/6+ward at best.

The big beasties you're curious about are so-so resilient. Tough as a dragon, but the best asv gives you a 50% chance of not getting poisoned by a skink shot, and it is only available on the monster that looks like it has a thick skull.

Delicious little tidbits?
There is a very reliable way to make opponents Always Strike Last.
All ogres seem cheaper. Slightly cheaper or nearly a third cheaper - the elites have a much lower cost per model.
Maneaters got weird rules that I wouldn't believe if I read them on a rumour forum.
Leadbelchers are good now. I think you can build a really, really shooty ogre army.

Tyrant is a little bit more expensive. Slaughtermaster I think is a lot more expensive. Conversly, all the hero options are much cheaper. With the ogre mages really taking the cake.

Overall I think you're going to be happy with this one. The list has enough potentially devastating "weapons" to completely annihilate an opponent if you play it right. The ogres got a bit cheaper, but more importantly - they got very good support units: unlimited gnoblars, some of the cheapest redirectors in existence, move and fire war machines of all kinds plus heavy cavalry with a truly monstrous statline.

From Darnok via a birdie:

Magic:
Ogre Magic has been reworked and spellcasting now works the same way as for all wizards. Spells are pretty much similar to what they used to be, except they last until next magic phase and are not RIP. Lore attribute is bloodgruel - on 2+ mage gains 1 wound and +1 to cast for his next spell, on a 1 takes an S6 hit.
Ogre mages can take great maw, death, heavens and beasts magic.
New mage model is the firebelly, who uses lore of fire, costs araound a fifth more than an empire cannon, can be upgraded to lvl 2 for the standard price of a wizard upgrade, can take a great weapon or extra hand weapon and has S4 breath attack, flaming attacks and 4+ ward vs fire.

Magic items and big names:
Big names still there and come out of magic item allowance. Didn't get changed that much from what you currently have. Best one is probably giantbreaker - doesn't require giant in the army - for the cost of dispel scroll model can't refuse challenges or flee but gets +1S.
Magic items are few and generally meh compared with common items. Thundermace basically gives you one thundercrush attack just like the sphinx has for a ton of points. Most interesting item is hellheart, which causes a miscast in all enemy mages within 5xD6" at the beginning of enemy magic phase - one use only, costs 2 scrolls.

Core units now include ironguts at five points less than they used to be, and with all command models costed at +10 points (which is same across the book).
You can get 40 gnoblars for the cost of one dark elf sorceress, and they come with throwing weapons attached and no prerequisites.

Special units got a lot of changes, leadbelchers will now fire D6 shots every turn, no misfires, and are move and fire with no penalty for moving. They cost one point less than Yhetees, which cost one point less than talisman of preservation.

Maneaters are half an empire cannon in points, and basically choose two special rules (you cannot chose the same special rule for two units) from a group of 8 - including poisoned attacks, sniper, stubborn, swiftride, strider, vanguard, itp, scout.

Mournfang cavalry is the new heavy cav, with a lot of options (potentially a 2+ armour save), tons of attacks and a price tag that is in the vicinity of a bloodcrusher, depending on what armour/weapons you take. 3 wounds, D3 impact hits and a total of 7 attacks per model make them somewhat fearsome.

Gorger is now special and gets a bit more expensive, but loses the rule by which it had to end movement closer to an enemy unit. It does have frenzy, unbreakable, killing blow and ambusher special rules.

Rare
Scrapalauncher is rare, slightly cheaper I think and similar to what it does now (S3 KB catapult)
Ironblaster is an empire cannon with horrible fluff and a pretty unpleasant misfire chart. It is nearly as expensive as a hydra, but has move and fire, S10 grapeshot and a special rule that allows you to roll two dice for bounce and chose the highest, even if one is a misfire.

The two mammoth-like critters are:
the stonehorn, which can have a mounted harpoon launcher (S6 D3 wounds 36" bolt thrower that doesn't penetrate ranks and is move and fire if mounted), 4+ armour save, does a lot of S6 impact hits on the charge, has dragon-like stats (but lower WS, Ld and initiative), M7, 4+ armour save and a special rule which halves the damage from all multiple-wound weapons that hit it.

and

the thundertusk, which is a support version of the above - has a mounted catapult that doesn't get hurt in any way by misfires, a harpoon and a 12" S6 KB weapon (chaintrap) - 3 weapons on its back, and gives all enemy models within 6" ASL. The tradeoff is - no impact hits and one less attack.

Both of these big beasties cost as much as around 5 wraiths.

A stonehorn can also be the mount for a hunter, which costs almost as much as a high elf prince.

Last but not least: the sabertusk. Special unit, 1-10 unit size. Each one has 3 S4 attacks, so aside from being the redirector of your dreams, it can sometimes work as a mage assassin. One costs slightly more than 4 halberdiers. T4 and two wounds.

They can't use general's leadership or battle standard re-roll, and their own LD is 4 - and can only be joined by a hunter - so I would say they will only come in two unit sizes - 1 or 10+hunter. This second option is not so bad - the unit will cost you some 350 points, but it has vanguard, swiftstride, and 30 S4 WS4 I4 attacks + whatever the hunter brings.

With thanks to Wilq, here's the rumoured point costs (in Gnoblars) for units in the book:

Tyrant - 105G

Slaughtermaster - 125G

Butcher - 50G

Bruiser - 52.5G

Hunter - 65G

Firebelly - 60G

Bulls – 15G

Ironguts – 21.5G

Gnoblars – 1.25G

Leadbelchers – 21.5G

Maneaters – 25G

Sabretusks – 10.5G

Yhetees – 22G

Mournfangs – 30G

Gorger – 45G

Scraplauncher – 65G

Ironblaster – 85G

Giant – 100G

Stonehorn/Thundertusk – 125G

Other rumours from Wilq includes:

Hunter still cannot be the general.

The lore attribute 'Bloodgruel' causes the caster to regain a single lost wound on a 2+ when a spell is successfully cast, the signature spell grants stubborn to a unit within 12"/18" (the latter is presumably on a boosted casting), and the rest of the spells include 3 augments, a hex, a magic missile and a template-based direct damage.

Trappers are purchased as an upgrade for Fighters and the Giant is now stubborn!

Clubs seem to be normal hand weapons with no special rules attached.

Bull charge grants normal impact hits, but if you roll 10 or more when calculating the charge distance each Ogre inflicts D3 impact hits!

I'm sure there's plenty that I've missed from several others, but these are the people I consider most reliable (no offence to anyone). Please feel free to mention stuff yourselves
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Image Image
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Stigao Dreadfleet, igra sa brodicima:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... od1350015a
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

ZergLord wrote:Stigao Dreadfleet, igra sa brodicima:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... od1350015a
Holly god... kako dobro izgeldaju modeli 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O . Jos ako je ovo "klasican boardgame", u kome nemas posle jos gomilu brodova koje trebas dokupiti (GW TM :D ), to bi bilo zaista fenomenalno.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Warhammer Age of Sigmar's Fantasy Battles”