Rumori

In imaginary world of happy pony land

Moderator: teclis

shilja

Re: Rumori

Post by shilja »

Ali debela Berta, najgori su. Jos da im dorade slemove ko nemci u prvom svetskom ratu... :mrgreen:
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
bane2

Post by bane2 »

Bas je super, najzad fantasy forge world! :-) resin :-P

Warhammer Forge Exclusively Unveiled at Games Day UK

Veteran games developer Rick Priestley and Forge World sculptor Mark Bedford have spent the past few months masterminding a brand new project, a long-awaited foray into resin products and detailed expansions for Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles.
Warhammer Forge unveil a veritable horde of work-in-progress resin kits as well as early layout copies of the first in a series of lavish expansion books for the very first time at Games Day UK.

You’ll be able to see the staggering range of resin models that have been created over the past year, and Mark Bedford and his intrepid in-house sculptors Keith Robertson and Steve Whitehead will be available all day to answer any and all questions you have. These intricately detailed models are some of the finest yet produced in resin, adding an incredible depth and breadth to the existing Warhammer range.
Rick Priestley will be on hand to explain his future plans, and Book Production Manager Paul Rudge and Graphic Artist Sam Lamont will be displaying a dizzying array of their incredible work-in-progress example pages from the first Warhammer Forge book, and some phenomenal artwork from Games Workshop artistic stalwart Adrian Smith, as well as everything from single page vignettes to concept sketches and full-colour cover art.

The Warhammer Forge Studio team will be located right next to the Forge World Design Studio stand in the Arena – a map of Games Day can be found here.
You’ll be able to quiz the whole Warhammer Forge design team on the future of this exciting new range, and as an added bonus two of the resin kits on display will be available as advanced pre-releases from the Forge World Sales Stand in strictly limited quantities – details of exactly what these are will be unveiled at Games Day, so don’t miss the Warhammer Forge Studio Stand!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Za sve ljubitelje zelenokozaca. :D
March 2011 will see the release of Warhammer: Orcs & Goblins, an essential guide to fielding a greenskin host on the tabletop, and a veritable font of knowledge detailing the complete rules, background, artwork and enormous range of miniatures available to a budding Warboss.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
DeathJester

Post by DeathJester »

A do marta ce da sede na rukama ?
Jbeno prespori GW...
Open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

DeathJester wrote:A do marta ce da sede na rukama ?
40k Deamonhunters
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Kad izlaze daemon hunter-i tacno?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U aprilu.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
milosh

Post by milosh »

Iskreno opasno sam razocaran. Abominacija izgleda bas bezveze, sa onim malim nozicama i odsustvom bilo kakvog krzna po ledjima, kao i cudnom pozom (najvise me nervira sto ne lici na onu iz knjige). Katapult i top takodje izgledaju bezveze, stari top mi je izgledao bolje. I doomflayer izgleda jadno, jedino specijalni karakter izgleda pristojno. Jednom recju: razocarenje!
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Jedino je doom flayer ok. Sve ostalo je uzas blagi...zasrase stvar,a tako su dobro poceli
teclis

Post by teclis »

kolko su dobre horde jedinice - tolko su ovo ostalo zasrali! :roll:
teclis

Post by teclis »

kad izlaze novi orci?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mart.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Poslednje za Orke

- Big spider, on base 100mm*150mm (OUCH), 290pts, T6, 8W, 4+ save, catapult and shaman upgrade
- Boar rider 16pts naked, savage 18pts
- New boar rider models (???)
- No more than 10 magic item, seem to be cheesy (like the Da warpath rumor, both seem to agree)
- 7 spells per lore
- catapult 85pts
- Doom diver 80pts
- Common Troll 35pts (strange, don't follow the other rumor...)

Araknarok will cost 45€.
She's bigger than a stegadon ! M : 7, S : 5, W : 8, A : 6, .
Rules : (guide des bâtiments, des décors), immune to psychology, poisonned attacks, (surcharge de venin = venom overload ?), fear causing, may carry a catapult (no missfire) cost : 290 points.

Giant cost 200 points. May have warpaint cost 20 points for a ward save 6+.

Wurzhag is out of again.

Gorbad loose 2 attacks.

Small Waaagh! If a chaman cast a spell succesfully then, he can steal one dice in the dispel dices pool of his ennemy (5-6 on a six sided dice) and add this dice to his power dices ! (not very clearly said... blink.gif )

Black Orcs +1 in strenght.

Common Orcs +1 point.

Goblins have their spears for free!

Cavalry units cost less!

Only eight magical objects left... very expensive and very

Just an addendum :
Common trolls : special choice, cost 35 points.
River and stone troll : rare choice, cost 45 points.
Boar Boyz, (savage) are the only cavalery in da game, that could wield two choppas !
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

milosh

Post by milosh »

Last edited by milosh on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

No 1

Post by No 1 »

Ma ovo je najluđe

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

To nije dekor, vec oruzije koje mogu uzeti, Big Stabba. :D Gork (ili Mork) ce ga znati sta radi zapravo, saznacemo uskoro. ;)
Ali pauk je vrhunski. :D

EDIT : Nadjoh na sajtu : Big Stabba : inflicts D3 impact hits on charge, cause D3 wounds on Large Target.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
No 1

Post by No 1 »

General Rules

Animosity: Each Unit with the Animosity special rule with at least 5 moldels wit hthat rule rolls 1d6 at beginning of their players turn. 2+ nothing happens, and the unit may act normally.

You do not toll for animosity as long as you man a building.

On a roll of 1, roll a D6 again, and consult the following chart to see what happens.

1: The unit deals D6 S3 autohits to the nearest friendly unit with: at least 5 models that have the animosity rule, within 12 inches. The 'hit' unit afterwards deals D6 S3 hits to the quarreling unit. If there's no valid 'target', treat this result as a 2-5
Hordes caus 2D6 hits.
This never causes panic.
Both units may not perform any other action in this turn. The 'victim' does not have to roll for animosity this turn - they are to busy fighting back.

2-5: The unit has to declare an attack at the nearest valid enemy unit. If there is no target, the greenskins start to attack each other. Nothing happens, but the unit may not move, attack, shoot or cast spells for the following turn.

6. "Who's da best? Yes, dat's us. Let's get 'em!" The unit is aligned towards the nearest enemy unit and performs a regular move action towards that unit (it may not march, and stops 1 inch before enemy units. ). Afterwards, the unit may act normal. If there is no visible opponent the unit moves straight forward.
EG: A unit of Goblin Wolf Riders rolls a 1, followed by a 6, for animosity. You measure the distance to all enemy units, and find that a unit of Highelf Reavers, standing 20" away in their flank, is the nearest unit. The goblins are now turned on spot (as they would be if they were to persue an enemy) and are moved 9 inches towards the reavers afterwards. They may declare a charge, move, march or fire their weapons at will.

Choppas.
A model with a Choppa increases it's strength characteristics by 1 for each first round of close combat. This does not apply to mounts of any kind. It applys to magical weapons aswell.

Fear Elves:
Any Elven Unit causes fear for a unit with this special rule.

Size matters:
Orks never have to pass a panic test caused by a unit that is only composed from goblins or creatures ridden by goblins (that goes for the arachnarok spider aswell)

Big'unz
You may have one unit total per army.

Units

Ork Warbosses (any kind)
Profile the same. Orc Warbosses have light armour, black orc warbosses heavy armour as standard loadout.

Waaagh! Special rule.
Once per game, a Orc Warboss who is the army general of any kind (Savage or Black or Vanilla) may declare a Waaagh, after he declared a valid charge. For the rest of the turn all units of Boar Boys (any kind) or Orcs (any kind) that have at least 5 models gain +1 on their combat resolution. The Generals unit gains +D3 instead. (Yes, that rule is lame.)

Surpress Animosity (Black Orc Characters) If a unit fails their animosity check, the Boss deals D6 S5 hits, that may not be allocated to the boss and never cause panic.

Shaman - no change.

I don't know if it was the case earlier, but great orc shaman may mound a wyvern now.

Orcs:

Arrar Boys Boss gains +1 BS instead of +1 A/WS

Boar Boys:
No changes in stats. Come with a hand weapon and light armour at moderate point costs. Big un upgrade and weapons upgrades are a little cheaper. Overall I personally still don't deem them worthy...

Orc Chariot
No changes. Keeps spears and the option on 3rd crew member.

Black Orcs
Points dropped (or point drop), gained ItP

Savage ORcs
Savage orcs gain the impact-spear. It'S a unit upgrade that can be taken once. The unit deals D3 S5 impact hits (which deal D3 wounds at large creatures) as long as it has at least 1 rank of 5 models behind the first.. You have to nominate 1 model that causes the hits at the beginning of close combat.

Savage Boar Boys
Savage Boar Boys gain +1 attack from fighting with 2 handweapons, but they suffer casulties for dangerous terrain on a roll of 1-2.

Goblin Bosses (any kind) - no changes. They may NOT declare a Waaagh.

Goblin Shaman
Night Goblin Shaman now have magic shrooms (don't know what they are called) as a default loadout. they have to take one at east attempt to cast a spell. They add D6 on their casting attempt.
This is not counted a power dice and therefor may not trigger irresistable force. If the goblin rolls a 1 for the shroom he loses a wound on a roll of 4+ and the cast is automatically considered a miscast (meaning it fails) as long as he doesn't roll irresistable force with the power dice.

Goblins
Upgrade costs at the same price as skaven clanrats.
Nigh Goblins may get to pic either bows or spears for free instead.
Sneaky Gitz (those new chars) are treated as characters and may not leave the unit. They are hidden just as skaven/DE assassins, nut have to be revealed at 1st round of cc. they may be targetted individually.
Thay gain killing blow at first round of combat.
They have a S of 3, 2 A, WS 2.

Goblin Wolfriders
remain light cavallery with 4+ AS.

Goblin Chariots
the same, same options.

Rock Lobba - the same

Spear Chukka:
If you roll a 1 to hit you roll on the misfire chart of Stonethrowers from the rulebook.

Doom Divers
Fires like a Stonethrower, but still deals D6 S5 hits with no AS allowed.
You may hit several units with the doom diver theoratically, as you use his base (the winged guy on the skimemr base) to determine who's hit.

Spider-Riders
May move across obstacles and Buildings without penaltys, but not end their movement atop of them (or in them)
They can fight in buildings and keep all benefits from being mounted. Mount and rider count as 1 model.

Arachnarok Spider
Where to start?
ItP, causes Terror, Large Target, Stubborn, Fast Movement, Wallclimber (may move over buildings like Spider Riders), Poisoned attacks (spider only)

All attacs in CC are fought against the Spider. You cannot attack the goblin crew in any way. If it's mounted by a great shaman the shaman is hit by all ranged attacks on a roll of 5+

It has a Crew of 8 goblins armed with bows and spears.

Poisoned blow: befor rolling to hit with the spider you have to pick one of it'S attacks and roll that seperate. This attack deals multiple wounds (D6)

Netlobber is a Stone thrower with S 1(3), units hit suffer from always strikes last until the End of the spiders NEXT turn (3 rounds of cc totally). It may fire and move, but not march. Misfire means it just doesn't fire at all.

Shrine: +2 to channel for all friendly mages within 12", shaman on top gains Master of Lores

Fanatics: The same as before, only that they are counted as being in light cover.

Squigs: No characters may join squig herds.

Squig Rider
Cavallery, skirmishers. If you roll a triple 6 for movement, each squig causes impact hit (1)
Giant Cave Squig: A character mounted on a giant cave squig may join squig riders. Ig he does the unit may reroll their movement roll.

Squig fanatics:
S6, T4, W3.
They move 3D6 inches until they come in contact wit a unit. From there on they act like fanatics. Counting to be in light cover.

Work like fanatics, only that they deal 2D6 S6 armourpiercing attacks.

Trolls: Same as before
Stone Trolls: 5+ scaly save, MR (2)

River Trolls: as befor.

Snotlings: Special Coice.
Boom shroom: Boom shrooms are a thrown wapon that hits automatically and ignores armour saves.

snotling chariot
several upgrades, like dealing stronger impact hits, first impact hits ignore armour saves, more movement, etc.

Gorbad Ironclaw

His wapon grant him ASF, ignores Armour saves and causes multiple wounds (d3)
Works as General and BSB within 18 inches all the time
you may field as many biguns as you want with gorbad
as long as he lives all units within 18 inches from him get a bonus of his current wounds on their rolls on the animosity chart.

Azhag
Lvl 3 Wizard using lore of death
all orcs within 18 inches of azhag have to reroll failed animosity checks

Wurzhag
Lvl 4 wizard
Furry Squig: may store up to 1 power or dispel dice per (regarding who's turn it is) to be used in the next magic phase. (either as a power or dispel dice)
Has MR (3) and may reroll miscast rolls.
5+ wardsave through his warpaint
His mask contains the spell "Destructive Glare", see magic section later on.

Wurrzagh's Fury: Curse spell, 8+. all enemy casters within 12 " have to roll 1 d6. They are removed from play with no saves allowed on a roll of 6, including their mounts. For each killd wizard Wurrzhag gains 1 die in his furry squig, and the capacity for stored dice is increased by 1.

Grom
no change, but he may declare a Waaagh which affects all Goblin infantry or cavallery in adition to all orc units.

Skarsnik
Skarsniks weapon contains a bound spell, level 5: Deals D3 S6 hits with no armour saves allowed. Increased to D6 hits if he'S within 12 " to a night goblin horde.

At the beginning of the game roll a D6 for each emeny unit. On a roll of 6 they are delayed and arrive in their owners 1st turn via reinforcements.

Nightgoblin Units that rallied after chosing 'flee' may move after regrouping, as if they were light cavallery.

Snagla Magotspitta
Spider Cavallery character. (he's a hero choice, not an upgrade.)
he has poisoned attacks and dals multiple wounds (D3) - he has a one time thrown weapon with the same rule.
He has to join a unit of spider cavallery. They get hatred (Imperium).

Gitilla the Hunta
Wolfrider Character
He and his unit of wolf riderz gain +1 BS and may reroll flee and persuit rolls.
HE has a Sultiple shots (3) Bow

Grimgore Ironhide
Looses 2 Attacks and drops in points. Same weapon, same armour.
He has a choppa (and therefor S8 in first round of combat...)
He may declare a Waaagh!
He has to join a unit of Black Orcs, and no other character may join that unit.
The unit gains hatred (everyone, every last of 'em) and increases it's weapon skill by 1 (yes, that's for free)

Magic
I'm sorry, I don't know casting values.

The small Waaagh!
Sneaky thievery: After a small waaagh spell is succesfully cast (and not dispelled), roll a D6. You gain 1 powerdice on a roll of 5+, while your oponnent loses a dispel dice. if he has no more dispel dice, this has no effect.

Base spell: Naughty Stabbing
targetted unit within 12 inches gains armour piercing attacks. In adition they may reroll hits and wounds when they attack an enemy in the flank or rear.

1st spell: Destructive Glare
magic missile, 24". Deals 2D6 S3 hits, or if boosted, 3D6 S3 hits.

2nd spell: Gift of the Spider God
targetted friendly unit gets poisoned attacks, or the effect of exsisting poison is increased to 5+.

3rd spell: Itching
Targetted enemy unit reduces it's Movement and Initiative characteristics by D6 (minimum of 1). Units with the random movement rule reduce the dice rolled to determine their movement by D3 (and still suffer D6 penalty on their I score)

4: Gork will fix it:
Targeted enemy unit has to reroll all To hit, to wound and armour saves of 6.

5: Nightshroud.
casters unit is treated as being in light cover. All enemy units getting in b2b ontact with the affected unit have to take a test for dangerous terrain. May be expanded to all friendly units within 12".

6: Bad Moon's Curse
RiP, Magic Whirl. 3" template, moved 4D6 in a straight line away from the caster in a direction of his chosing. All models touched by the template have to pass a test on the following characteristic, or louse one wound with no AS allowed (roll a D6 to determine the characteristic):
1-2: Initiative
3-4: toughness
5-6: strength.
May be boosted to 5" template and characteristic of the wizard's chosing.

Big Waagh!
As long as there are more Orc units in CC than there are fleeing Orc units the strength characteristic of all spells from the big Waaagh is increased by 1.

Base Spell: Mork (or Gork)'s gaze: Draw a 4D6" line away from the caster. Each model touched suffers a S4 hit. May be boosted to 6D6

1st spell: Brainbursta: Pick one enemy model within LoS and 18". Targetted model gains 1 S5 hit. May boost range.

2nd spell: Gorks Fists: Caster gains +3A, +3 S and 6+ ward save. RiP.

3rd spell: Gorks hand:
Pick one model from the frst rank of targetted friendly unit. Place it with alignement of your chosing within 3D6 inches of former location, and arrange the unit in same formation around it. May be boosted to 5D6.

4th spell: Headbutt
Targeted enemy caster within 4D6 inches suffers a S4 multiple wounds (D3) hit withou AS. Range may be boosted to 6D6.

5th spell: Let's get going:
Affacts all friendly orc units within "d& inches. They may reroll to hit rolls in Close combat.

6th spell: Gorks Feet.
Place the Gork's Feet template (yes, it's back.) within 36 inches of the shaman, and scatter it D6 inches. all touched models suffer a S6 hit that causes multiple wounds (D3)

afterwards, roll a D6.
1: Gork Slippes (or was shoved by Mork) and stomps upon one of your own units
2-3: Gork Wanders off (spell ends)
4+: stomp again (either a different unit, or the same one.)

Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Auuuu...Sada moram da smislim neku veliku fijoku u koju mogu da smestim sve zelenokosce do sledece edicije. :cry: :? 8O
milosh

Post by milosh »

Skoro nista nisu promenili? :-k Ili meni nesto ozbiljno promice pri citanju... Osim cinjenice da su animoziti dodatno zakomplikovali i da su upropastili waaaagh!
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Definitivno,skoro nista nije promenjeno. E jesu slepci...
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Hmm ne mislim da ce biti toliko losi,a promene treba sacekati pa videti ipak ovde nema magic itema i costa unita a to je vrlo bitno.Zahtevace vise sinergije uniti medjusobno tako mi se cini.

Jedino sto bojim se da ce biti dobri ali sa specijalnim karakterima kao sto teze sada po novome.

Inace ono sto mene najvise zanima jeste koliko ce to sada biti jeftiniji black orci i koliko ce kostati oni goblini assasini.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Black orc je -1pt

"Yes...yes."

No 1

Post by No 1 »

Generalno ti se isplate sevidži na svinjama, 2 napada koplja s5 u prvoj rundi kada juriša, plus s5 svinje za 20-ak poena.

Ne znam kako ovo radi i koliko poena vredi ali deluje obećavajuće
Squig fanatics:
S6, T4, W3.
They move 3D6 inches until they come in contact wit a unit. From there on they act like fanatics. Counting to be in light cover.
Work like fanatics, only that they deal 2D6 S6 armourpiercing attacks.

Mislim da je ideja 3 pauka i puno goblina uz sevidže na svinjama, sevidž biganove i crne orke (snaga 7 u prvoj rundi svašta može da prebije).

milosh

Post by milosh »

No 1 wrote:Mislim da je ideja 3 pauka i puno goblina uz sevidže na svinjama, sevidž biganove i crne orke (snaga 7 u prvoj rundi svašta može da prebije).
Čuvena GW politika - sve što je do sada valjalo skloni u fioku (eventualno ostavi Black orke) a pokupuj nove modele jer će oni da budu dobri.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Pa ustvari imam sve osim novih paukova jer sam se trudio da uvek pravim različitu armiju i ne mislim da je neki veliki problem svakih par godina ponešto izmeniti. Zamisli da je GW tvoja firma, verovatno bi ti vodio politiku ne izdaj nove modele, ne menjaj ništa, ne teraj ljude da kupuju nove stvari, upropasti firmu..., ili možda ne.

milosh

Post by milosh »

:roll: Ali nemaš nove cool plastične modele sevidža ;) Ne kažem da ne treba da menjaju upotrebnu vrednost modela u bitkama ali baš da prave tolike obrte to nije normalno. Evo ti primer lizardmena koji se mene najviše tiče (od dana kada sam ušao u hobi):

1. LM iz 6. edicije sa karakterima na gušterima, 6 salamandera i kroksigorima koji sabijaju sve pred sobom, dok su kameleoni, stegadoni i slan prilično neupotrebljivi (osim ako slan ne košta 800 poena i zauzima Lord, hero i rare slot). Skinkovi su jedan od najboljih core izbora.
2. Zatim izlazi LM knjiga za 7. ediciju, gde kroke, salamanderi i karakteri na gušterima ne vrede ništa. Ali sada stegadoni (novi modeli), razordoni (novi modeli) i slan sabijaju. Kameleoni i dalje ne vrede ništa. Skinkovi su i dalje jedan od najboljih core izbora (zbog sinergije sa stegadonima možda još i bolji.
3. Posle godinu i po dana izlazi 8. edicija i LM knjiga se opet menja. Sada su kameleoni suvo zlato, salamanderi takodje veoma dobri dok stegadoni i teradoni nisu više toliko upotrebljivi dok su razordoni i skinkovi obično djubre.

Nemam ja problem da sastavim listu ni u jednoj kombinaciji jer imam modele za sve LM jedinice nego je malo bezveze da nešto što je do juče bilo ultimativno danas postaje materijal za dno fioke. I nemam ja ništa protiv da GW zaradjuje na ovaj način samo što sve to može da se izvede mnogo suptilnije...
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Pa upravo si sam rekao, imaš sve te modele koji ti trebaju samo su trenutno jedni poželjniji od drugih što će se za koju godinu promeniti. Pa u tome i jeste suština, zamisli 20 godina isti odnosi među jedinicama, ništa se ne menja, pa prestali bi odavno da se bavimo ovom igrom. Ovako svakih par godina menjaš pristup igri, ponovo biraš liste, menjaš taktiku... Plus ovo je i sakupljački hobi, želiš da imaš i nove modele (iako ti niko ne brani da se igraš i sa starima) bez obzira na njihovu upotrebnu vrednost. E sad ako hoćeš da imaš puno armija...

teclis

Post by teclis »

animoziti je zahvalan skroz, wagh sranje. gorks hand, gorks feet!!! i moon dobreeee madjije, jos ssamo da vidimo na kolko se baca
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

3rd spell: Gorks hand:
Pick one model from the frst rank of targetted friendly unit. Place it with alignement of your chosing within 3D6 inches of former location, and arrange the unit in same formation around it. May be boosted to 5D6.
I eto, docekasmo fantasy verziju Lash of Submissiona. :D :lol:
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Battleaxe of the Last Waaagh! - (Weapon)
+d6 to Strength and Attacks, half that bonus as penalty to weapon skill

Basha's Axe of Stunty Bashin' - (Weapon)
+1 Strength and Attack, double that bonus plus fear vs Dwarves

Armour of Gork - (Armour)
+d3 Toughness (roll first time you are hit in the turn and that bonus stays for the entire turn), also gives Impact Hits (d6)

Lucky Shrunken Head - (Arcane Item)
Ability I cannot remember, also increases Savage Orc Warpaint ward save from 6+ to 5+, increases Wurrzag's to 4+. Savage Orc shaman or great shaman only.

Morks Spirit Totem - (Banner)
Unit gains Magic Resistance d6 (rolled first time the unit is hit by a spell, lasts the whole turn). Also no enemy magic items in base contact with bearer will work.

Spider Banner - (Banner)
Goblin BSB only (specifically says night goblins cannot take it). Unit gains Poisoned Attacks.

Bad Moon Banner - (Banner)
Night Goblin BSB only. Unit gains stubborn and soft cover. Models that charge into base contact with unit must make dangerous terrain test.

Skull Wand of Kaloth - (Enchanted Item)
At beginning of combat phase pick a model in base to base with user, Ld test or die no saves of any kind allowed. User also causes terror.

Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

No 1 wrote:Pa upravo si sam rekao, imaš sve te modele koji ti trebaju samo su trenutno jedni poželjniji od drugih što će se za koju godinu promeniti. Pa u tome i jeste suština, zamisli 20 godina isti odnosi među jedinicama, ništa se ne menja, pa prestali bi odavno da se bavimo ovom igrom. Ovako svakih par godina menjaš pristup igri, ponovo biraš liste, menjaš taktiku... Plus ovo je i sakupljački hobi, želiš da imaš i nove modele (iako ti niko ne brani da se igraš i sa starima) bez obzira na njihovu upotrebnu vrednost. E sad ako hoćeš da imaš puno armija...
potpuno se slazem sa brojem 1
msm ja imam puno armija i svako da cu kupit 20 sevidza-a ne da mi u marketu neko prodaje 20 starih z 30 evra..
plastika mnoogo bolja

a da su se izbezobrazili ovi iz GW-a stvarno jesu...
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Pa nisu im losi itemi jos cost da se zna i Cedo da pocnes da pravis listu,bice bolji od Bretonije trenutne sigurno :D
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

From Warseer.
Battleaxe of the Last Waaagh! - 100pts (Weapon)
+d6 to Strength and Attacks, half that bonus as penalty to weapon skill
Ovo jeste korisno ALI onda imas lorda koji sada kosta 160 pts go, ovako 260 plus HA i SH i dobijes lika koji bije kao zmaj i ima Asave na 4. (eventualno lika koji ima snagu 11 i ws4 :-k ) :?
Basha's Axe of Stunty Bashin' - 50pts (Weapon)
+1 Strength and Attack, double that bonus, plus fear vs Dwarves
Cool stvar, mogu sebe da vidim da je uzimam. (Mada za combat lorda pre bih uzeo onu koja kaze za svakog karaktera u kontaktu +1s,+1a za 30 pts - sword of antiheroes)
Armour of Gork - 100pts (Armour)
+d3 Toughness (roll first time you are hit in the turn and that bonus stays for the entire turn), also gives Impact Hits (d6)
Jos jedna kull stvar ali opet imas save samo na 4+ (sve govorim za foot likove) ok mozes da ima tafnes 8 (ng warboss T7 ali i save na 5+) ali ne smes da se bijes protiv elitnih jedinica - mnogo napada velike snage(negiraju jadni AS) a dovoljna je 6ca da umres. Sta ce ti takav warboss za 270 pts.
Lucky Shrunken Head - 50pts (Arcane Item)
Ability I cannot remember, also increases Savage Orc Warpaint ward save from 6+ to 5+, increases Wurrzag's to 4+. Savage Orc shaman or great shaman only.
Ovo ce svi koristiti. Verovatno i ja. Odlicna zastita za lv4 maga. (mada vise ne vidim toliku svrhu uzimati lv4 maga :roll:)
Morks Spirit Totem - 100pts (Banner)
Unit gains Magic Resistance d6 (rolled first time the unit is hit by a spell, lasts the whole turn). Also no enemy magic items in base contact with bearer will work.
ODLICNA ZASTAVA!!! Nekoliko mana. BSB ima save najbolji na 5+(ako sada budu mogli da uzmu sh onda na 4+) Ovo ti treba na jedinici koja ti je najbitnija i koja mora da se bije (osim ako neces da je stavis u bunker sa BSBom, generalom i lv4 koja ce da stoji iza da deli ld i reroll i nece videti bitku) a tu ce bsb veoma lako da zagine, jer opet trebas da bijes nesto masno.
Spider Banner - 50pts (Banner)
Goblin BSB only (specifically says night goblins cannot take it). Unit gains Poisoned Attacks.
Totalna glupost. =; [-X
Bad Moon Banner - 50pts (Banner)
Night Goblin BSB only. Unit gains stubborn and soft cover. Models that charge into base contact with unit must make dangerous terrain test.
Cool baner ALI sta ce ti jedinica koja je staborn kada ce bsb da umre u prvoj rundi. (a onda vise nije staborn :roll: )
Skull Wand of Kaloth - 75pts (Enchanted Item)
At beginning of combat phase pick a model in base to base with user, Ld test or die no saves of any kind allowed. User also causes terror.
Jos jedan cool item koji moze veoma lepo da se iskoristi. Mana SVAKI LD SE SADA REROLUJE!!!

E sada ti meni reci sta je ovde "zanimljivo". Upotrebljivost imaju mozda 2 ili tri itema. (naravno ako je ovo sve 100% tacno, sto necemo znati dok ne vidimo knjigu :roll: )
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Morks Spirit Totem ovo je vrhunska zastava ali me malo cudi da je sve 100 i 50 poena nesto neverujem,stavis pored ovog bsb a karaktera koji moze da celindzuje,i onda on celindz tom karakteru koji je ispred bsb jebiga gledas tako da se postavis i onda imas bonuse od zastave i nista te ne ubije (jer iz celindza se ne vade modeli)! :D
teclis

Post by teclis »

milosh

Post by milosh »

Snotling wrote: (eventualno lika koji ima snagu 11 i ws4 :-k ) :?
Ne možeš da imaš atribut veći od 10 ;)

Problem sa Morks spirit totemom je što ne pomaže protiv onih magija koje stvarno bole. Npr imaćeš WS 2+ protiv d6 str 4 magije ali protiv dwelers bellow, pit of shades, dreaded 13th spell itd. nemaš nikakav sejv. Takodje jednim bacanjem magije možeš da otkriješ da li BSB ima tu zastavu (jer će da baci koliki je MR) i onda komotno zaobidješ tu jedinicu sa herojima koji imaju magičnu opremu. A sve to košta mnooogo poena, a lako je moguće da ne uradi ništa. Da ne pominjemo da jedan monstrum tipa hidra, stegadon, abominacija... može da obogalji tog BSB-a jer ima mizeran sejv a oni nemaju magične iteme.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Mozes da imas broj napada veci od 10 :wink:

A cemu sluze sve masine ako ne da ubiju te velike stvari 8-)

Return to “Warhammer Age of Sigmar's Fantasy Battles”