Tomb Kings Bone Giant 1 mini June 16th $57.75 Finecast
Tomb Kings Carrion 2 minis June 16th $36.25 Finecast
Settra the Imperishable 1 mini June 16th $40.00 Finecast
Tomb Kings Tomb Heralds 2 minis June 16th $41.25 Finecast
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
milosh

Re: Rumori

Post by milosh »

Cene da se usereš, jedan slan 50 dolara...
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

8O .... :?
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
teclis

Post by teclis »

PeraNekron wrote:
8O .... :?
samo 38£, ko mortis engine...
Keeper of the flame
Agram HQ

Post by Keeper of the flame »

Bezobrazno skupo za komadić plastike...
Fire will burn the uncalled!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Nasi dragi midzeti mozda i dobiju knjigu :
In an effort to pull together what few rumours we have …
I have started threads for each of the armies rumoured to be somewhere in the pipeline.
I will do my best to keep the first posts updated as more rumours appear in these threads.
I have tried to remember as much as I can of what has been posted so far but I will have missed or forgotten some of it ... so, any rumours that have been posted please just remind me ‘who’ said ‘what’ and I will update this first post.

Dwarves:

Release date: Unknown.
But there are rumours of a big overhaul. (Harry) I guess when they come depends on how big an overhaul they get. "I anticipate a bigger redo and a longer project"
Not in 2012 (Lord Dan)
2013 has been suggested. (Mirbeau)
Expected before WE (Birdy via Darnock)
Models were being worked on the same time as Empire models,and had boxes being printed at the same time ... back before the Empire release. (Alebelly_Cragfist)

Author: Unknown.
However there is a rumour that the Dwarf book is one of three nearing completion. (meltedwing)

Rules: Unknown.
Squadrons of Gyros are being considered. (Alebelly_Cragfist)
Rumours of new additions to the list:
Dwarf Lord on throne will not be special character only. (Nocculum)
New special unit ... dwarf contraptions (See below) (Indrazor)

Models:
Rumours of a a big plastic, steam driven, wheeled, orc mashing, monsterous contraption (Harry)
In the image of the ancestors as per Dwarf illustration.(Don't remember who first pointed this out)
Roumour of a Dwarf statue. (Not sure if it is a Golem or a terrain piece) (Scopey)
On the big Orc mashing kit, it's actually a large plastic re-imagining of the old "dwarf juggernaut" model... with a smashy fist option (as one of three (iirc) options) (Hastings)
Latest 'Blackfire Pass' WHFRP supplement specifically mentions 2 new machines available to Engineers - The War Zeppelin and a 'warmachine in the likeness of an ancestor.' Such fluff has to be OK'd by GW HQ, so they're happy for both to be canon, which would suggest that whatever the Dwarfs get, it'll be one if not both of these.... The artwork in numerous recent GW releases picturing both would lend further weight to this rumour.(Alebelly_Cragfist)
The 'warmachine in the likeness of an ancestor' already has a description on the latest WHFRP supplement, described as one of two new machines available to the Engineer's Guild, there's also a few illustrations of them. Once upon a time, there was also a 'Dwarf Juggernaut' model and it may well be that they're revisiting that concept anew. I don't think it will be a walking dwarf statue a la Stone Golem. Expect wheels, cogs and big hammers. (Alebelly_Cragfist)
Huge Catapault. Plastic stone thrower. (Mirabeau) (Could this be another one of the options hastins mentions?)
People have heard about those robotic contraptions in WoW. Those nice machines the dwarves there build to help them defend and mine. Picture that and place that on a large base in plastic for Warhammer as the new special unit. (Indrazor)
Plastic slayers (Hastings, Eldargal, Lord Dan)
Hammerers and Ironbreakers. (Mirabeau, NatTreehouse,) Not a Dual kit. (Mirabeau)
Rumours of a Gyrocopter.
Rumour about a HUGE Dwarf cannon. (? Seems to be based on old concept drawings ... see post 14)

ForgeWorld:
Blackfirepass supplement.
Forgeworld have also confirmed they will be releasing a Zep kit, just not when.
They are also releasing their own Dwarfs in much the same way as their CDs.
Concentrating on named character models.
(Alebelly_Cragfist)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Jos samo da ih napise Matt Ward i prelazim na tetris...
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Dobro sad, Matt Ward je covek kome se ljudi iz GWa obracaju na sledeci nacin :
"Ovo treba da se proda."
I tako nastaje tzv. "decija armija". :D
Jos sam i video neke rumore da ce High Elves da dobiju neke letece chariote i monstrous cavalry...
milosh

Post by milosh »

I bilo je vreme, s obzirom da je mnogo toga nepoznato u ovim glasinama ne bi me cudilo da to ipak bude dalja buducnost. Kad smo vec kod rumora jel ima nekih potvrdjenih izlazaka novih knjiga za fantasy. Nesto mi se cini da se pre znalo po 3-4 knjige unapred sta ce izlaziti a sada nista...
prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Haos, patuljci, helfovi, cinimi se.
Ovo znaci rat!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Nesto o buducim High Elfovima i Warriors of Chaos :
High Elves:

Release Date: Unknown
The next army to be done after the Warriors of Chaos release.(Harry)
This would make them sometime early next year.(Harry)
High Elves early next year. (Meltedwing) I said it first. (Harry)
High Elves are after WoC AND Daemons of Chaos ... but before Lizardmen.

The book is rumoured to have been started. (Harry)
There is a rumour from Ghorros over at the Herdstone that Adam Troke was asking about what folks wanted from the next High Elves book. Could be nothing. Could be he taking another swing at High Elves. This is a possibility as I heard Adam moved from his job on the web team back to games development about a year ago. I assumed this was Lord of the Rings related but it could just as easily been because High Elves were back on the menu.
There is solid information on who the lead writer might be.

Rules:
There are no rumours about the content of the book.
Imrik making a return, his inclusion possibly acting like Skrag but for True Dragon Princes. (This ties in with the popularity of the Caledor novels depicting mass dragon combat, the Storm of Magic novella, AND the Graham McNeil 2 part novel.)(Actuality)

Models:
New unit in plastic (Harry)
There has been a suggestion that there will be a flying Chariot. (Hastings)
Monsterous Cavalry (Skeith over on BoLS)
The monstrous cavalry are a form of lesser wingless dragon, akin to the demigryph.(Actuality)
Dragon Princes riding some form of true dragon, (possibly limited to a sun dragon) Possibly in sets of three. (Actuality)
This reminds me of a rumour from last time the book was done. There was a rumour of 'Drake riders' being sculpted by Alex Hedstrom. Maybe they missed the boat last time or there was enough great stuff already with the Dragon and Lion chariot that they got shelved.(Harry)
Both High Elves and Wood Elves may get the rumoured Treeman in their updated books. (buzz0783) This does not seem very likely to me. (Harry)
A new everqueen sculpt coming possibly riding some kind of 'critter'. No mention of Maiden Guard. (Eldargal)
Plastic kit for archers, spearmen and seaguard all in one box. (Bramgaunt)
Release Date:
There are rumours that they will come in Q4 This year (Hastings) October (Avian, Eldargal) End October/start November (Harry) December (Darnock/Birdy, MsDarkness) Just in time for Haloween (Scoopdeta)
Some talk around the interwebz that WoC may be delayed.

Rules:
The Storm of Chaos. They think its all over .... (Harry)
Archaon has been redone and his story will be the backbone of the storyline for the new book. It will look at his re-emergence from the chaos waste and the gathering of another Army to march upon the Empire.
The book will also focus more on several of the larger tribes. Not a huge focus, just some background stories.
We will see a real Germanic feel with the book, in regards to the savage marauding tribes.
There will also be renewed focus on the Chaos Gods and independent heroes for each one of them. People will be able to tailor their Army to run on a single God easier than before. (Birdy via Harry)
BRING IT ON! (Harry)
Krom is in the book. (MsDarkness)
Van Horstmann in as a special character can use Light and Tzeentch magic. (MsDarkness)
Van Horstmann gets a lot of attention in the new book. (Birdy via Harry)

Models:
Plastic chariot/warshrine. (Hastings, Harry, NatTreehouse, Scoopdeta, Darnocks Birdy)
Chaos Warshrine- This will be the big kit for the WoC and will be similar to what was released for the Empire in regards to their altar. It will be a large kit that has options for each of the Chaos Gods. The sculpt will be on the same base size at the war altar. (Birdy via Harry)
New Monsterous cavalry unit. (Harry, Birdy via Harry) Not sure if this is the Dragon Ogres or something else on top of or instead of the dragon ogres.
Don’t be surprised if there is a few monsterous cavalry options. (TheDarkGeneral)
Monsterous options for chariot steeds and warshrine.(Valdaraukar)
Plastic Dragon Ogres. (Hastings, NatTreeHouse, Harry)
New poseable Dragon Ogres similar to the Minotaur sprues!!! YES!!!! Finally options for Xtra Weapons or Great Weapons and larger models that represent what a Dragon Ogre size wise should look like! And lil' bitz for "marked" units!!!(TheDarkGeneral).
On Bigger bases than current Dragon Ogres. (Birdy via Harry)
I vagually rememeber a description I was given of the Dragon Ogres a long time ago. It sounded like the bodies were a lot more solid and stocky more rhino that dragon ... The description reminded me of a zoat more centaur like with the ogre part of the body very upright and at right angles to the back of the lower body ... quite different from the current models. Also wearing armour that made them look much more part of the Warriors of Chaos army. (Harry)
I've heard that the plastic dragon ogres are very old ones that were declined from the previous release but that they've been reworked a little. I've also heard that from the play test rules there is (currently) an option to mount a chaos knight on them! I've also heard some plastic chaos ogres (which are also older sculpts) may also be getting released this time around and that they're "not very good"...(Birdy via Darnok)
A Large plastic kit (that I'll leave as a surprise). (Hastings) (Presumably the Dragon)
Plastic forsaken. (Hastings, NatTreehouse, Harry)
Forsaken and chosen in one combined kit (Kyte)
New plastic Marauders. Completely redone with several weapons choices. (Birdy via Harry)
There are also youngbloods which will be smaller and nearly naked models with throwing knives/axes and such that burst out of the units of marauders. (Birdy via Harry)
Chaos Dragon Kit. (Msdarkness)
Finecast Characters (Hastings)
Throgg Troll king. (Hastings, Darnocks Birdy) Huge and close to artwork in current book (Darnocks Birdy)
Each God will have a modeled character to lead mono army builds. (Birdy via Harry)
Archaon has been remodeled and apparently is amazing, with option of being on foot or mounted.(Birdy via Harry)
Plastic chaos sorcerer (Hastings)
Female witch (Eldargal)
Valkia the bloody (Eldargal)
Egrimm Van Horstmann has been resculpted. He comes mounted on an awesome new dragon sculpt. (Birdy via Harry)
Zoat's for Chaos (once again) is indeed a rumor that I heard along with new monstrous cav for chosen style marked knights! ... Snip ... (Zoats are always associated with wood elves) ... Snip ... in truth Chaos could take Zoats back in 3rd Edition from the Slaves to Darkness & Lost and the Damned Chaos books. (TheDarkGeneral).
milosh

Post by milosh »

PeraNekron wrote:Nesto o buducim High Elfovima i Warriors of Chaos :
High Elves are after WoC AND Daemons of Chaos ... but before Lizardmen.
Ovo je jedina stvar koju sam uspeo da pročitam :mrgreen: \:D/

Mada mislim da su ovi iz GW-a nepravedno zapostavili WE, Bretonce pa i patuljke koji nisu dobili knjigu još od 6. edicije a potrebnija im je (bar šumskim vilenjacima i bretoncima) od bilo koje najavljene vojske...
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Patuljcima, hvala lepo, ne treba nova knjiga, vec dobra erata. :D

Sumskim vilenjacima knjiga ocajno treba.
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Nesto o Bretoncima novim, koji ce izaci ko zna kad :
Bretonnians:

Release date: Unknown
Rumours of release following Wood Elves Early to mid 2013 release. (Scoopdeta)
(Making Bret’s mid to late 2013)
Rumours that one of three Warhammer books being done (and nearly finished) is Bret’s / been in development "active playtesting" since 2010. (meltedwing)
"I have heard nothing about Bretonninas". (Hastings)

Rules:
Trebuchet flaming ammunition would create an area of dangerous terrain. (Antipathy)
Battle Pilgrims are being removed, in favour of the reliquae acting as a potential battle standard bearer and allowing men at arms to take swords and shields, as opposed to spears/halberd limitations. (Antipathy)
They are toying with removal of lance formation and replacing that with monstrous cavalry rules for breton warhorses. (Antipathy)

Models:
6 man knight kit that can make either Questing or Grail knights.(GCSmith over at BoLS)
Plastic trebuchet kit that makes either standard trebuchet or a fireball throwing catapult.(GCSmith over at BoLS)
The fireball throwing trebuchet, being a dual plastic kit, one being a trebuchet and another being developed as launching some form of wine barrel as an explosive, as per a mangonel similar to as seen in medieval 2 total war games. (Antipathy)
I also remember hearing something about the barrel idea. (Harry)
The reliquae is a dual kit, becoming more like a screaming bell. The dual part nature of the kit is hazy, but possibilities I have heard from range from a large standard (similar to carroccio standard from medieval 2 total war, to a more 'crazy' design relating to a damsel in distress, where a damsel is held in tribute to some passing monster, causing the bretons to rage when said damsel in distress gets eaten alive by a hungry wyvern.(Antipathy)
There is also slated a plastic lord kit suitable for king leon. (GCSmith over at BoLS)
Hippogryph with parts to represent louen as well as an unarmoured, uncaparisoned, unmounted version to represent a storm of magic version. (Antipathy)
Dual plastic kit for royal pegasus/unicorn prophetess/paladin/faye enchantress.(Antipathy)
A foot knight hero is to be available to represent a duke of montfort, along with his dismounted knights.(Antipathy)
New Repanse de Lyonesse mini. (Eldargal)
teclis

Post by teclis »

Logično je da će patrljci odma posle hobbita izaći, znači počtekom 2013. ja kontam
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Skupina rumora o novim Wood Elves, koji ce izaci takodje ko zna kad :
Wood Elves:

Release date:
Book for spring 2014(Earlybird)
There are rumours there was a draft book that got scrapped for not being up to par. They had to do a re-write and they had shifted it over to someone else.(Scoopdeta)
There are rumours of Wood Elves in 2013 Early to mid 2013 (Scoopdeta) Really? (Harry)
There is a rumour of Wood Elves in March 2013 (Why) UPDATE :Wood elves have been put back in favour of another army. Apparantly the book is finished and ready to go but they decided to rejig the release schedule. (Why) Really? (Harry)
Wood Elves have been in development "active playtesting" since 2010 (Meltedwing)

Clam pack artwork/photos for a plastic wood elf spell singer & a plastic wood elf lord had been seen.
Do not know if that was an indication that they would be released any time soon or held for main release later? (Hastings)

Whilst there are rumours the book has been started there are no rumours of who the lead writer might be.

Rules:
There are rumours of darker and more dangerous Wood Elves based on the content of the currently unreleased Black Library Orion novel. Set for release in September? “I'm assuming that the author (Darius Hinks) spoke with the design studio prior to writing the book about the direction they wanted to take them. The guy on the Black Library stand says Darius has spent ages studying Paganism and other similar religions to get ideas, and he has really played up the darker, more capricious nature of the wood elves. One example he gave was elves cutting out the hearts of other elves to replace them with briar hearts" (Jedi)
Coeddil is in the new book as a special character. (Dudely)
Scouts become their own unit choice, but are still limited in their selection; I think this means either Special choices, or not counting towards the minimum 25% Core - rumours of a character/kindred (I'm leaning hopefully towards Skarloc) remove this limitation; either shifting towards core, or counting towards the minimum 25%.(Antipathy)

Not sure if this lot is supposed to come with minis:

Chariot is back.(Earlybird)
Packmaster with orion hounds or great bear. (Earlybird)
A "fairy" unit working a bit like the Banshee.(Earlybird)
Stags as mounts for Kurnous cavalry.(Earlybird)
Skaw the falconer is back with new mini (Earlybird)

Not so much a packmaster, but the new Alter Kindred takes on the form of an animal/nature and becomes some form of monstrous beast/infantry, apparently. The fluff being they give themselves over to the forest, and take on its aspects, sort of like miniature orions, rather than being a shapeshifter atypical druid. Playtested versions have seen "proxied" vargheists with extremely fast movement, so that may mean that they can take on an aerial aspect that gives them fly.(Antipathy)

As for the monstrous cav, I am lead to believe that wild riders current iteration is still viable in the rules.(Antipathy)

Chariots meanwhile, I have heard absolutely nothing about, other than suggestions of an altar type of unit acting like a mortis engine with its "spirit host", but that has been dismissed by my sources as pure wishlisting. (Antipathy)

Models:
A lot of miniature designs for new woodies already created and approved (scoopdeta)
TreeKin, Treemen and wardancers/warhawks. (Scoopdeta)
A Cavalry unit that packed some punch but no specifics. (scoopdeta)
Wild Riders, they're becoming "larger" and "much deadlier", including vine/ivy wreathed horns and "immense mounts" - matching the Orion, Vaults of Winter novel description. Whether they become the rumoured/(un)wanted for "Stag Knights" or Monstrous Cavalry in any form is unknown other than their size compared to the comparatively slightly built elves was heavily stressed. (Antipathy)
There are rumours of a BIG treeman. (Harry and Hastings) The treeman, however was said to be on the new monster base and about as tall as the Ogre Thundertusk's banner, and that it stylewise is more living brushwood-forest thingy than an actual anthromorphic tree. (Birdy via Darnock)
Both High Elves and Wood Elves may get the Treeman in their updated books. (buzz0783)
Forest Dragon (Strategos)
Plastic Dragon (Spellweaver/Highborn options; no comment yet on Sisters of Twilight) (Antipathy)
A plastic wood elf spell singer. (Hastings)
A plastic wood elf lord. (Hastings)
Plastic Set for Eternal Guard equipped with Saearath - presuming 10 to a set like High Elven Elites, including full command. Other than being plastic, I have been told that they will remain in the same style aesthetic so as not to clash with the existing Metal models - which in turn will also become direct only models. (Antipathy)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U novembru izlaze warriors of chaos.
To je definitivno, dobio sam order form.

Nove stvari su:

SKULLCRUSHERS OF KHORNE
CHAOS WARSHRINE
HELLSTRIDERS OF SLAANESH
VALKIA THE BLOODY
SCYLA ANFINGRIMM
FESTUS THE LEECHLORD
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mrzimsvee wrote:U novembru izlaze warriors of chaos.

Nove stvari su:

SKULLCRUSHERS OF KHORNE
CHAOS WARSHRINE
HELLSTRIDERS OF SLAANESH
VALKIA THE BLOODY
SCYLA ANFINGRIMM
FESTUS THE LEECHLORD
O da, it's official.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gch7TpYkOQ#!
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Mrzimsvee wrote:U novembru izlaze warriors of chaos.

Nove stvari su:

SKULLCRUSHERS OF KHORNE
CHAOS WARSHRINE
HELLSTRIDERS OF SLAANESH

Jel imas neke cene za ovo, tj koliko ce kostati? 8O
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Sjajne su figure! Festus je bas disturbing, a Valkia je ista kao u army booku....Ali onaj altar, ili sta li je vec....bas je preteran, over-the-top, prenakindjuren...mozda tako i treba. :D

@Igor : Znajuci GW, verovatno ce kostati boga oca..
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

3 skullcrashera....58$
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHahahah....haha...ha.. :roll: :|
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
milosh

Post by milosh »

Cene su stvarno... za ne komentarisati :)

Ali su zato i figure odlične. Festus kao da ga nije GW izdao, totalno je drugačiji od dosadašnjeg fazona. Džagernauti su cool, stari oprobani recept... Oltar je zanimljiv mada bih morao da vidim figuru uživo pa tek onda da procenim da li mi se svidja ili ne :) Ono što mi se ne svidja su slanešovci koji izgledaju smešno na ovim demonskim konjima...
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Neki novi haotici... Kažu u frbruaru...

Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kako su dobri......

"Yes...yes."

milosh

Post by milosh »

Odlicni su! Jel ima neko predstavu sta je na prvoj i drugoj slici. Ono na drugoj izgleda bas zanimljivo :)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Slaughterbrute and Mutalith Void Beast

Chariot + Gorebeast Chariot
Chaos Lord
Slaughterbrute
Throgg
Mutalith Vortex Monster
Dragon Ogres
Vilitch

"Yes...yes."

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Vrh!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

'Ladno smo doziveli da vidimo plasticne Dragon Ogre i Chaos Chariot. :D
Ne znam sta je ono drugo, ali me podseca na The Thing Johna Carpentera. :D

Dojajno, u svakom slucaju. :P
teclis

Post by teclis »

ne svidjaju mi se ova warmachine stvorenja koja vuku kociju. Drogrovi su solidni. Trog je perverzno predobar!!! Ovo ostalo je ehem nista posebno

Chaos Lord (plastic) - £15 / $25 USD
Vilitch (Finecast) - £15 / $25 USD
Throgg (Finecast) - £36 / $58 USD
Chimera - £27 / $45 (or 46) USD
Dragon Ogres - £35 / $50 USD
Chariot - £25 / $40-something USD
Forsaken - £30 / Hard to read but I think it's $50 USD
Myth

Post by Myth »

Neki rumori na koje sam naisao u vezi novih WoC:

Advance Orders 26th January for release on the 2nd of Feb

New stuff:

New Book
Magic Cards

Trogg
Vilitch
Lord Model

Forsaken
Dragon Ogres
Gorebeast Chariot/ Chariot

Mutalith Vortex Beast
Slaughterbrute

Teaser Video:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wn...sp?pid=7200014

Pictures:
http://chumphammer.wcp-vancouver.com/?page_id=99

Stuff we know from White Dwarf:

Forsaken are a core choice. Forsaken are M6 and D3+1 A. Has it's own D6 chart. One result is ASF.

Chaos Knights now buy enscrolled weapons as an upgrade

WILL OF CHAOS is not listed beneath lords, heroes, knights etc. Only eye of the gods

Mutalith has a bound spell ranged 18’’
Seems it does a toughness test (model/unit?) and there is chances of chaos spawns being produced

Marauders did not seem to have marks

Slaughter beast is a rare choice and is a bound monster. It is bound to your lord and can have the lords WS.

Gorebeast chariot is T6 5W. high Armour save (2+?). It has KB even on Impact hits. Slower than a normal chariot

Dragon Ogres are on 50 x 75mm bases

Two book items are:
chalice of chaos
soul feeder gift

MAGIC

marked casters can choose a different lore or stick with their mark:

Tzeentch: Lore of Metal
Slaanesh: Lore of Shadow
Nurgle: Lore of Death

Sig Spell:
Tzeentch is Blue fire. 24" D6 SD6 MM.

Slaanesh is Lash of slaanesh. 24" straight line form the base in forward arc of the caster. Every model under the line receives S3 AP hit.

Nurgle Sig spell is a Template. You place breath tempalte at the base of the caster.
All models beneath are forced to test T or suffer 1 W with no AS.

Nurgle Attribute is that on a succsessful cast roll a D6. On roll of 6 the casters T an W are both increased by 1 to the end of the game.

Slaanesh Attribute is for every wound caused by a spell, roll a D6. if a 6 is rolled the caster recieves +1ws/+1A/+1I

Tzeentch Attribute is for every 6 rolled on a successful cast, that caster recieves an additional PD. But only that caster can use the additional dice
milosh

Post by milosh »

I zvanicno su izbacili haotike, mozete ih videti na sajtu. Sve izgleda veoma dobro osim forsakena koji izgledaju smesno :)

A cene su jako cudne, npr tri plasticna dragon ogra su 35 funti sto je manje nego pre i veoma primamljiva ponuda, ali je npr 30 funti deset forsakena a tek 50 funti za Slaughterbrute/Mutalith Vortex Beast kutiju je cista pljacka :D I Trog je preskup, 36 funti za jednog rezinskog monstruma (koji izgleda fenomenalno)...
Verterdegete

Post by Verterdegete »

Forsakeni su smejurija. Koncept je vervatno izgledao do jaja, ali je fizicki rezultat ispao jako lose. The Thing stvor mi je super, ali mi deluje suvise vanzemaljski za fantasy setting. Ovo ostalo je ok.
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Problem oko Forsaken-a je to sto su im poze staticne i ne samo to vec su i identicne. Postoje modeli pre 20 godina koji izgledaju dinamicnije od njih. Uzas.

Takodje, izgleda da GW pocinje da reciklira stare modele. Forsakeni su bukvalno Chaos Warriori sa novim glavama i rukama. Ista stvar kao kod CSM Mutilatora - uzeli su tela od Obliteratora i nalepili im nove ruke, i preko starih glava su izvajali nove. Sigurno je isti covek radio Forsakene i Mutilatore. :roll:
teclis

Post by teclis »

ZergLord wrote:Sigurno je isti covek radio Forsakene i Mutilatore. :roll:
Isti lenji covek!
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Meni se forsakeni bas svidjaju. Ne posmatram ih u odnosu na bilo koje stare modele vec samostalno, i svidjaju mi se. Takodje, svidja mi se i veliko cudoviste, ne ono sa pipcima vec ono sa macevima u ledjima. Ceriot u varijanti sa konjima je fantastican, kao i Vilic. Ostalo mi je ok, a vise mi se svidjaju Kirganovi dregon ogrovi od ovih novih koji kao da su se nekako neprirodno propeli na zadjim nogama.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Jagos wrote:Meni se forsakeni bas svidjaju. Ne posmatram ih u odnosu na bilo koje stare modele vec samostalno, i svidjaju mi se. Takodje, svidja mi se i veliko cudoviste, ne ono sa pipcima vec ono sa macevima u ledjima. Ceriot u varijanti sa konjima je fantastican, kao i Vilic. Ostalo mi je ok, a vise mi se svidjaju Kirganovi dregon ogrovi od ovih novih koji kao da su se nekako neprirodno propeli na zadjim nogama.
Hvalaaaa :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
teclis

Post by teclis »

Kirganovi drogrovi su majka! :) Mogo bi da ih nabacis na Kreativnu Sekciju 8-)

Return to “Warhammer Age of Sigmar's Fantasy Battles”