ETC FAQ

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic, Mrzimsvee

Mrzimsvee

ETC FAQ

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ovde mozete postaviti pitanja koja nisu resena pravilima, tj. u sivoj zoni su pa ce biti postavljena ETC organizacji.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
RatGod
Strvinar

Re: ETC FAQ

Post by RatGod »

Evo ovako prvo pitanje koje imam ovde i molio bi sve koji odgovaraju da se pozovu na referentne citate iz knjige, naime:

Sta se desava ako psajker ima blesing ili malediction, a on je u rezervi (recimo drop podu) da li moze da ga koristi? Knjiga kaze da rezerve dolaze na pocetku poteza a poweri ovi se bacaju na pocetku movement faze.

E sad ok mi smo koliko se secam rule-ovali da ne moze, ali me onda takodje zanima sledeca stvar sta ako imam psajkera na tabli a stize drop pod da li prvo on stize pa tek onda bacim power-e ili obrnuto?

I jos jedno bitno pitanje ako je odgovor na prvo pitanje ne, sta se onda desava ako imam dva psajkera koji bacaju power-e te vrste, jer ako je na pocetku poteza onda samo ima jedan pocetak i samo jedan moze da kastuje (ili neke druge stvari koje se rade na pocetku poteza)?

Meni je najlogicnije da pre nego sto pomeris model moras da kastujes jer je na pocetku njegove movement faze.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Luka nemoj pokušavati da đidaš, nije ti ovo Fantasy... [-X

Drop Pod na početku movement-a nije na tabli, nego u rezervi.
Ako strpaš psyker-a u isti, onda ne može da koristi power-e koji se bacaju na početku movement-a :!:
Image Image
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Prvo nisam u pitanju ja i meni ni ne treba, i nemoj na off-topic.

Drugo onda mi odgovori ako imas dva psajkera koji koriste powere na pocetku poteza to znaci da samo jedan moze da baci jer je samo jednom pocetak (to je mnogo vaznije ;) ).
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Na ovo sam ti vec odgovorio.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pocetak poteza je sve dok ne kazes da je na redu sledeca faza.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Strana 67 velike debele knjige: On the turn psyker arrives from reserve he cannot attempt to manifest any psychic powers that must be manifested at the start of the Movement phase.

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

RatGod wrote:I jos jedno bitno pitanje ako je odgovor na prvo pitanje ne, sta se onda desava ako imam dva psajkera koji bacaju power-e te vrste, jer ako je na pocetku poteza onda samo ima jedan pocetak i samo jedan moze da kastuje (ili neke druge stvari koje se rade na pocetku poteza)?
Da pojasnim ovo: Postoji jako puno stvari koje se dogadjau na pocetku poteza, pre bilo kakvog movementa. Tu nisu samo psycic powers, tu ima i roll-off za rezerve, razni drugi sporedni efekti, night-fight roll u petom potezu je isto tada, itd. Nigde u knjizi nije receno da ti mozes da radis samo jednu stvar tokom ove "pre-movement" faze. Blessings i maledictions su "at the start of the players movement phase" tako da treba obratiti paznju da to nije isto sto i "start of turn"

Sad, jedino je bitan redosled, i to bi mogao da pitas ove iz ETC-a. Ako sam dobro procitao pravila, redosled bi TREBALO da je ovakav:

1. Kastujes "start of turn" psyker powere, rollas za rezerve, radis druge stvari koje su at start of turn.
2. postavljas stvari iz rezerve i deepstrike-a i pomeras ih
(ovde sad zvanicno pocinje movement phase)
3. kastujes "blessings" i "maledictions" i bilo koje "start of movement" powere
4. radis svoj movement ostalih jedinica.

Jedino je moguce da tacke 2 i 3 zamene mesta, sto verujem da je jako bitno. Nigde u knjizi nisam nasao da ulazak rezervi je pocetak movementa, stoji samo "roll off at start of turn" pa onda ide objasnjavanje kako ih stavljas, i kaze da posle stavljanja i pomeranja njih mozes da pomeras ostale.

EDIT: Da, cak i da raspored ostane ovakav, i dalje ne mozes da kastujes sa psajkerima koji su dosli iz rezerve. Bitno je jedino da li moze psajker koji je vec bio na tabli da kastuje na nesto sto je doslo iz rezervi.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mislim da se ovog niko nije setio ; izvod iz BRB:
A unit equipped with defensive grenades has the Stealth special
rule against all shooting attacks targeting them, so long as:
. They are within 8" of the unit firing at them.
. They have not gone to ground.
I da, Melta bombe su Unwieldy u close combatu. Znaci...prvo da vidimo da li ce dreadnought da vas zguzva, pa tek onda da mu prikacite bombu. :)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Evo odgovor na Dzonovo pitanje :
We have the following situation:
OOT
OTT

where 1, 2 and 3 are friendly models; O is open; T is difficult terrain; and 4, 5 and 6 are enemy models.

If models 1, 2 and 3 declare a charge against models 4, 5 and 6, how many dices for charge do they roll, and when?

Rules on page 22 imply that "if models have to move through..." they need to roll 3d6. But how should I undestand "have to" wording? Do you count teoretical possibility (12" - as it is max on 2d6), or do you first roll 2d6, and if some models need to go through terrain, only then roll another d6? Because if I don't roll enough on 2d6, model 2 might not be able to get into contact with model 5, so maybe I wouldn't need to go through the difficult terrain at all.

Evo odgovora :

In this case, you have to engage as many models as possible, and get in b2b if possible. There is NO WAY to avoid terrain in this case even if you move initial charger past terrain, so all models roll 3d6. It's a conundrum that is not explained well in the rulebook but in essence yes, you always work from the 12 inch range and see which models WOULD have to go through terrain.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

OK, hvala. Zdrava logika.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Space marines GoI questions:
May librarian in a pinned unit use GoI to move unit and/or remove their pinned status?
May librarian use GoI to move unit he is with out of combat?
May librarian in a transport use GoI to move himself and a transport?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Does Grounded Flying Monstrous Creature lose "Hard to Hit"? Rules for "Grounded Tests" say that it loses the Jink special rule and can be charged normally. Nothing is said about Hard to Hit rule, so I would just want to clarify how this would be ruled on tournament.

Thanks, best regards

Glory to Arstotzka!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Megabaja wrote:Space marines GoI questions:
May librarian in a pinned unit use GoI to move unit and/or remove their pinned status?
Kada si pinovan ne mozes raditi "voluntarily move". Posto je GoI "voluntarily move" (jer ne moras da ga bacis) - ne.
May librarian use GoI to move unit he is with out of combat?
Isto kao za gore ali sam cuo i drugacija tumacenja.
May librarian in a transport use GoI to move himself and a transport?
Ovo smo raspravljali na drugoj temi, ne moze transport, ako baci GoI na sebe+svoj unit dok je u transportu teleportuje se Librarian+unit dok transport ostaje gde je.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

... a kada me neki Nemac pritupog pogleda pita> Vaj zis daznt vrk? ja treba da mu slegnem ramenima i pokazem na tebe, i onda trpim osudjujuci pogled pritupog coveka, koji sa nevericom gleda u tebe, koji samouvereno tvrdis da si u pravu?

Vidi Beta, pricali smo na srpskom vec o ovome i zakljucili da nema konkretnog rulinga na netu, zato nam i treba ETC ruling koji vazi za turnir.

Sto se tice pitanja, ponovicu:
1. moze da bude da ne mogu da se pomeraju, ali GoI i ne kaze da se pomeraju, nego se jednostavno sklone (removed), i potom vrate negde u 20 inca + sketer. i ne zeleci da diskutujem o tome da li je ovaj vid dislokacije pomeranje, postavio sam pitanje relevantom faktoru... znaci u opisu powera pise bukvalno >
models are removed... and placed...
2. vodeci se idejom o tome da neke stvari mogu da te "teleportuju" iz kombata, doslo je i do ove nedoumice.

3. zanimljivo tumacenje... ali, ne postoji nacin da nesto sto je unutar transporta, ne bude afektovano ako je transport afektovan. ne vidim zasto bi bilo drugacije ili obrnuto u ovom slucaju. to sto ti kazes bi dovelo do toga da mogu da bacim goi iz nekog zooming flyera i stvorim se na terenu, a to tek nije moguce.

...tako da, ipak bih sacekao rulinge koji se odnose na ETC kad vec nema errate po ovim pitanjima.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

What is the AP value of a Chaos Space Marine Daemon Prince (Monstrous Creature) using The Black Mace?

Thanks, best regards

Glory to Arstotzka!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Posto ovo nije uslo u FAQ za CSM kada su ga izdali, pitanje su vec bili postavili pre mesec dana na BoLS. Concensus je bio da su udarci AP2, zbog MC pravila (Vidi Smash: kojim god oruzjem da udaras, udaras sa AP2, sem ako ti oruzje ne da AP1). GW se jos uvek nije oglasio povodom ovoga.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Megabaja wrote:...
3. zanimljivo tumacenje... ali, ne postoji nacin da nesto sto je unutar transporta, ne bude afektovano ako je transport afektovan. ne vidim zasto bi bilo drugacije ili obrnuto u ovom slucaju. to sto ti kazes bi dovelo do toga da mogu da bacim goi iz nekog zooming flyera i stvorim se na terenu, a to tek nije moguce.
Procitaj GoI.
- Mozes ih iskrcati iz svega sto je na pocetku movement faze na tabli. Ukljucujuci i razne letace. PS. Zasto bi bilo nemoguce?
...tako da, ipak bih sacekao rulinge koji se odnose na ETC kad vec nema errate po ovim pitanjima.
OK, popricah sa Duletom, ovo gore je vazece dok ne bude zvanicnog ETC ruling-a.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Post these questions on the captains forum amigo :)

Some of these answers can be found in the rulebook eh!

GOI may be used even when pinned. Unit is still pinned tho.

GOI could not be used to gate out of combat in 5th, now it needs addressing by the q&a but currently you can :)

GOI can only be used on the librarian and any unit he is with, so never on the transport.

Inace malo cu oladiti sad pa cu mu sledeca pitanja postaviti sledece nedelje.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Fali odgovor za grounded fly MC. I ne znam da li je ono Bocino zvanicno.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Procitaj GoI.
- Mozes ih iskrcati iz svega sto je na pocetku movement faze na tabli. Ukljucujuci i razne letace. PS. Zasto bi bilo nemoguce?
zato sto flajer koji je zuming ne mora da predje u hover mod, nego nastavi zuming a ekipa zavrsi bilo gde na tabli. a to je covek i napisao u odgovoru.
GOI may be used even when pinned. Unit is still pinned tho.

GOI could not be used to gate out of combat in 5th, now it needs addressing by the q&a but currently you can :)

GOI can only be used on the librarian and any unit he is with, so never on the transport.
znaci GoI je ipak giga mega ultra zajeban.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Megabaja wrote: ...zato sto flajer koji je zuming ne mora da predje u hover mod, nego nastavi zuming a ekipa zavrsi bilo gde na tabli. a to je covek i napisao u odgovoru...
Uh, poredjenje je lose, bez GoI ni ta jedinica ne moze da se teleportuje a sa njim moze
. Ne vidim zasto ne bi mogli da se iskrcaju iz transporta (pa makar to bio zooming flyer) uz pomoc GoI.
Ako neko ima eksplicitan odgovor na ovo pitanje neka ga postavi.
Ovo ne zabranjue iskrcavanje uz pomoc GoI, jer je targetovan i dalje Librarian i njegov unit, a ne transport.
CYNIC, n.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Molim kapitena da postavi sledece pitanje:

Can Space Marines Null Zone spell affect Swooping Flying Monstrous Creatures?

Null Zone says:
This power is used at the start of the Librarian's Shooting phase. All enemy units within 24" of the Librarian must re-roll successful invulnerable saves for the remainder of the player turn

And GW FAQ says:
Q: How do maelstroms, novas and beams – or indeed any weapon that doesn’t need to roll To Hit or hits automatically – interact with Zooming Flyers and Swooping Flying Monstrous Creatures? (p13)
A: Only Snap Shots can hit Zooming Flyers and Swooping Flying Monstrous Creatures. Therefore, any attacks that use blast markers, templates, create a line of/area of effect or otherwise don’t roll to hit cannot target them. This includes weapons such as the Necron Doom Scythe’s death ray or the Deathstrike missile of the Imperial Guard, and psychic powers that follow the rule for maelstroms, beams, and novas.

Is this spell affected by "any attacks", "area of effect", "or otherwise don't roll to hit"?

Thanks,
Best regards!

Glory to Arstotzka!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Mislim da radi na njih, jer to samo kaze da oni re-rolluju save-ove, ne mora da pogodi, ne treba mu LoS..ne vidim zasto ne bi radilo..
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pa rekoh i na onoj drugoj temi - svi u 24" bi trebalo da bude area of efekat. Moguce i da gresim za Null Zone konkretno, ali zelim da znam sa sigurnoscu kako radi. Tj. kako ce oni na ETC da protumace da radi. Jer ovi svi argumenti za sada (ukljucujuci i moje) su bili na bazi "zato sto ja tako mislim". To nije argument koji mozes posle da potegnes ;). Nista lose ne moze da izadje iz toga da pitamo ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Pitali su vec, radi null zone na njih tj. sve.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

OK, fala.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Moze li link ka toj FAQ temi, da mogu da prelistam sta je sve regulisano?

Ja sam nasao samo ovo:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3x-iNm ... edit?pli=1

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

To je za 5.-u

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ima li neki dokument ili link za sestu negde?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne za sada koliko ja znam.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Odakle onda Luki info da je na neka pitanja vec odgovarano? Jel to ono sto samo kapetani imaju pristup ili sta?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ima neke teme na ETc forumu samo za njih.

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Da li moze da se prosledi pitanje ovima iz ETC-a vezano za Flajere? Imaju problem u onom njihovom FAQ-u...
Ako hull mounted oruzja mogu samo 22.5 stepena gore i 22.5 stepena dole, "minimalan" domet za vecinu flajera je 15 incha od baze. Oni kazu da je 9 incha, sto je moguce jedino ako je pravih 45 stepeni, kao sto pise u rulebooku. Dakle, neka se odluce...

Za paste:

The Clarifications state:
5.2 When LOS vertical angles are concerned,
consider that guns can swivel by 22,5° up or by
22,5° down.

and:
5.5 Flyers weapons are considered to have a
minimum shooting distance of 9".

Those two are non-appliable togheter, because if we actually used the 22.5 degrees instead of 45, the "minimum" shooting range would be 15 or more inches, not just 9.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Interesantnih stvari ima, pogotovo za blast/template hitting out of sight stvari. I uradili su SUPER klarifikaciju za flyer shooting angles zbog hull mounted oruzja, fantasticno :)
Ukljucujuci i cover clarifikacije za fortifikacije (e bedak, battlements daju 4+, ne 3+. No dobro, i dalje je super :D)
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Dakle pitanje je za ETC tim /

Ako imam dva grand mastera sa Grand Strategy pravilom kako se tacno izvodi bacanje? Bacim d3 pa kazem koju specijalnost koje jedinice imaju ili bacim 2d3 pa kazem koja se kockica odnosi na koje pravilo i koje jedinice ga dobijaju?

Evo i na engleskom>

If my army contains two Grand Masters that have a Grand Strategy rule how exactly do I roll? Do I roll d3 then make decision which special rule is used and what units have it, or I roll 2d3 and I decide afterwards?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Ajd pitaj kako se resava kada single model radi multiple assault... i da li moze, jer ja ne mogu da nadjem u etc pravilima gde je napisano...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Luka pitaj ovo tamo ko vec resava faq:

1. Da li missile dron - (upgrade za broadside) ili jos bolje ML dron (ML je shooting) moze da kontrolise quad gun?
2. Da li npr. Riptide puca sa ion cannon sa intercept - da li moze pucati sa drugim oruzjem u sledecem potezu? (npr nisam hteo da pucam sa SMS preko intercept)
3. Da li riptide moze da radi overwatch sa svim oruzjima? (ion + sms) - ne vidim nigde da si ogranicen da pucas samo sa 1 oruzjem u overwatchu.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

2 i 3 je odgovor - da.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Return to “ETC 2014 40K”