Obavestenje turnir u Novom Sadu

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic, Mrzimsvee

Mrzimsvee

Re: Obavestenje turnir u Novom Sadu

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Znači ovako:
Daemoni ne i death from the skies ne.
Španski faq da.(ako je to sto Luka kaže)
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Severian

Post by Severian »

Tačno sam to hteo. Hvala Dule. :)
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
Severian

Post by Severian »

Regarding the Mission Rules, the ETC 2013 Spanish rules are in use ? or the rules you have proposed ?

For example :

Mission 2:in your rules is
2nd mission:
D: Vanguard Strike
M: The scouring

Mission 2: in Spanish ETC 2013 rules is:
MISSION 2
THE RELIC (6 points) & PURGE THE ALIEN (+1 point per unit destroyed more than the opponent, up to a maximum of +6 points)
DEPLOYMENT - VANGUARD STRIKE

So..which one is it?
More so...will we be using the 20 BP system like in ETC 2013 or just Victory Points from the big rule book?

Last thing: in ETC 2013 there is not Hammer and Anvil deployment( instead they use Spearhead Deployment)

I am sorry...but it is a little confusing for me

Thank you for your time,
Bogdan M.
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ocigledno da Luka nije pogledao taj Spanski FAQ jer je trazio od mene da napisem scenarije, a neki predlog scenarija vec postoji.
Najbolje bi bilo da se igra sa celim Spanskim rules packom ali Vlado ti odluci. Izvini ali stvarno ne mogu da se smaram sa tim,
posebno sto niko od mene nije trazio, a Luka se sam javio da ce o tome da brine. :wall:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ja sam ponudio da neke stvari resim ne sve, posto nisam ni organizator niti bilo sta drugo !

Dule isto ima pristup sajtu dao sam mu moj user i pass da pogleda.

Ono sto sam ja juce nasao je ono sto sam postovao i evo ima njihove misije ali to nisam video da je izglasano( evo vam cela tema) :

This proposal tries to maintain the missions of the rulebook as much as possible and uses the old VP system, adapting them to the 20-0 scoring of the ETC.

The system would fit better with a 40-0 scoring system. As it is, there are 14 battle points that are achieved by the missions and 6 by the difference of old Victory Points. The Scouring & Big Guns Never Tire are complex enough to be played alone, the other Rulebook missions are played by pairs. The Emperor's Will is only played once (Nobody likes it ) and Crusade three times.
Hammer and Anvil could be changed if organizers can't support that deployment.
This mission's system allows the use of First Blood, Slay The Warlord, Linebreaker and even Warlords traits like Legendary Fighter that gives +1 mission points.

MISSION PACK

Tabling player gets 20 BPs, tabled player gets 0 BPs. In the rest of the cases:

***Scoring system ***

Missions (14 Battle Points)
Each player counts their mission points and subtracts the opponent's mission points and consults the table bellow:

Difference +0 / -0 Battle points 7 / 7
Difference 1 or 2 / -1 or -2 Battle points 8 / 6
Difference 3 or 4 / -3 or -4 Battle points 9 / 5
Difference 5 or 6 / -5 or -6 Battle points 10 / 4
Difference 7 or 8 / -7 or -8 Battle points 11 / 3
Difference 9 or 10 / -9 or -10 Battle points 12 / 2
Difference 11 or 12 / -11 or -12 Battle points 13 / 1
Difference 13 or more / -13 or less Battle points 14 / 0

Basically you halve the difference of battle points (rounding up) and add/subtract it to 7
Apart from the missions points specified in the missions, when you achieve First Blood, Slay The Warlord or Linebreaker you get +1 mission points, as in Rulebook. The same for Warlord traits like Legendary Fighter or The Hunt.

For example in Big Guns Never Tire mission you control 2 objectives and your opponent none. You got Linebreaker and the opponent First blood and also Linebreaker. You killed two of their heavy support units.
You got 6 +1+2 = 9 battle points. The opponent got 0+1+1+0=2 battle points. The difference is +7 / -7 so you get 11 battle points and the opponent 3.

Difference Of Old Victoy Points (6 Battle Points)

VP dif ---- Winner -- Loser
0-350 -------- 3 ------- 3
351-700 ----- 4 ------- 2
701-1050 ---- 5 ------- 1
1051+ -------- 6 ------- 0

***MISSIONS***
Apart from the mission points specified in the missions, when you achieve First Blood, Slay The Warlord or Linebreaker you get +1 mission points, as in Rulebook. The same for Warlord traits like Legendary Fighter or The Hunt.
Unless specified, the rules are the same as the Rulebook missions. So in Big Guns Never Tire, heavy support units are scoring units and each player receives 1 Victory Point for each enemy heavy support unit that has been completely destroyed.

MISSION 1
BIG GUNS NEVER TIRE - 4 Objectives (3 points each)
DEPLOYMENT - HAMMER AND ANVIL

MISSION 2
THE RELIC (6 points) & PURGE THE ALIEN (+1 point per unit destroyed more than the opponent, up to a maximum of +6 points)

MISSION 3
THE THE EMPEROR'S WILL (4 points each objective) & CRUSADE 1 objective in the middle of the board (4 points)
DEPLOYMENT - DAWN OF WAR

MISSION 4
THE RELIC (6 points) & CRUSADE 2 objectives (3 points each) placed at least at 12” from the Relic
DEPLOYMENT - DAWN OF WAR

MISSION 5
THE SCOURING - Each player places three markers 6 "from the edge, 12" from each other worth 1, 2 and 3 points (point values noted in secret by the player deploying them). Then before rolling to take the initiative you need to give your opponent the value of individual markers

MISSION 6
CRUSADE 2 objectives (3 points each) placed in the middle line and exactly at 12” from the borders & PURGE THE ALIEN (+1 point per unit destroyed more than the opponent, up to a maximum of +6 points)

Ja sam se javio da mogu da pomognem, a ne da ja ceo turnir organizujem zovem ljude, smisljam pravila. Postoji organizator, verovatno sudije i ostali koji takodje mogu da pomognu a ne samo da prebacuju loptu.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

RatGod wrote:Ja sam ponudio da neke stvari resim ne sve, posto nisam ni organizator niti bilo sta drugo !

Dule isto ima pristup sajtu dao sam mu moj user i pass da pogleda.

Ja sam se javio da mogu da pomognem, a ne da ja ceo turnir organizujem zovem ljude, smisljam pravila. Postoji organizator, verovatno sudije i ostali koji takodje mogu da pomognu a ne samo da prebacuju loptu.
Prvo. ****** Duleta ne interesuje tvoj username i password jer me ETC ne interesuje kao sto sam milion puta rekao.
Drugo. Ako si pristao da pomognes pri organizaciji onda nemoj da pomazes tako sto trazis od mene da ja pomognem!!!
Trece. Vlado ti si organizator i ti odluci kako ce biti, ne postoji prava opcija i jedno i drugo je sasvim ok. Samo napisi gostima iz inostranstva nesto.
Cetvrto. Luka pokusaj da se obracas ljudima direktno makar i preko foruma, a ne ima tamo neki organizator i tamo neki sudija, misleci na Vladu i ****** Duleta.

Hvala svima i ne izvinjavam se na psovkama jer psujem sebe!

"Yes...yes."

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ja pomognem ono sto znam i mogu i isto tako sta ne znam da pitao sam tebe, sto je i logicno zar ne?

Ni ja, ni ti, ne organizujemo ovo ja mogu da dam info i da se konsutujem sa tobom ne vidim sta je tu problem, ako neces da te pitam nista vise vezano za to reci tako, ali ne vidim zasto nema zelje da se pomogne i izgura ova kao reprezentacija?

Ni ja nemam nikakve koristi kao sto vrlo dobro znas, bas kao ni ti pa opet pokusavam ( ne kazem da ti to ne radis ) ali ne mogu da razumem da je problem pogledati nesto.

Sem tebe ne znam da li ce biti i jos neki sudija pa je zato napisano onako kako je napisano (jer sam uveren da ni Vlada nije jedini u organizaciji).
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Severian

Post by Severian »

Ljudi samo opušteno, možemo mi to... :) Ja vas sve pitam prosto jer se ne razumem...

Mogu ovo ovako da im pošalje sve zajedno i onda je to jasno kako se igra ?

MISSION PACK

Tabling player gets 20 BPs, tabled player gets 0 BPs. In the rest of the cases:

***Scoring system ***

Missions (14 Battle Points)
Each player counts their mission points and subtracts the opponent's mission points and consults the table bellow:

Difference +0 / -0 Battle points 7 / 7
Difference 1 or 2 / -1 or -2 Battle points 8 / 6
Difference 3 or 4 / -3 or -4 Battle points 9 / 5
Difference 5 or 6 / -5 or -6 Battle points 10 / 4
Difference 7 or 8 / -7 or -8 Battle points 11 / 3
Difference 9 or 10 / -9 or -10 Battle points 12 / 2
Difference 11 or 12 / -11 or -12 Battle points 13 / 1
Difference 13 or more / -13 or less Battle points 14 / 0

Basically you halve the difference of battle points (rounding up) and add/subtract it to 7
Apart from the missions points specified in the missions, when you achieve First Blood, Slay The Warlord or Linebreaker you get +1 mission points, as in Rulebook. The same for Warlord traits like Legendary Fighter or The Hunt.

For example in Big Guns Never Tire mission you control 2 objectives and your opponent none. You got Linebreaker and the opponent First blood and also Linebreaker. You killed two of their heavy support units.
You got 6 +1+2 = 9 battle points. The opponent got 0+1+1+0=2 battle points. The difference is +7 / -7 so you get 11 battle points and the opponent 3.

Difference Of Old Victoy Points (6 Battle Points)

VP dif ---- Winner -- Loser
0-350 -------- 3 ------- 3
351-700 ----- 4 ------- 2
701-1050 ---- 5 ------- 1
1051+ -------- 6 ------- 0

***MISSIONS***
Apart from the mission points specified in the missions, when you achieve First Blood, Slay The Warlord or Linebreaker you get +1 mission points, as in Rulebook. The same for Warlord traits like Legendary Fighter or The Hunt.
Unless specified, the rules are the same as the Rulebook missions. So in Big Guns Never Tire, heavy support units are scoring units and each player receives 1 Victory Point for each enemy heavy support unit that has been completely destroyed.

MISSION 1
BIG GUNS NEVER TIRE - 4 Objectives (3 points each)

MISSION 2

MISSION 3
THE THE EMPEROR'S WILL (4 points each objective) & CRUSADE 1 objective in the middle of the board (4 points)
DEPLOYMENT - DAWN OF WAR

MISSION 4
THE RELIC (6 points) & CRUSADE 2 objectives (3 points each) placed at least at 12” from the Relic
DEPLOYMENT - DAWN OF WAR

MISSION 5
THE SCOURING - Each player places three markers 6 "from the edge, 12" from each other worth 1, 2 and 3 points (point values noted in secret by the player deploying them). Then before rolling to take the initiative you need to give your opponent the value of individual markers

MISSION 6
CRUSADE 2 objectives (3 points each) placed in the middle line and exactly at 12” from the borders & PURGE THE ALIEN (+1 point per unit destroyed more than the opponent, up to a maximum of +6 points)
www.valhala.eu
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

A koliko ima prijavljenih? Jel ima timova?
Severian

Post by Severian »

Čekam konačnu potvrdu od slovenije. Ako je dobijem onda ima 6 timova.
www.valhala.eu
Severian

Post by Severian »

Uffff.

Slovenci za 40K su u potpunosti otkazali dolazak jer su ... za razliku od ljudi koji su otkazali za FOW što u potpunosti razumem.

Elem. To znači da će se igrati pojedinačni turnir ali sam se dogovorio sa rumunima da je uslov da oni neće igrati međusobno a to znači da ni vi nećete igrati međusobno.

Pošto su oni predali svoje liste neposredno pre nego što sam ih japočeoobaveštavati, njihov predlog je da se igra sa istim listama.

Da li su na 40K ETC-u otvorene liste kao na whfb ?
www.valhala.eu
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Ljudi dajte da se bar svi prijavljeni pojavimo i ispostujemo ljude koji dolaze iz inostranstva i pojavimo u sto vecem broju !

Takodje ako znate nekog ko je hteo da dodje pozovite ga moze i sad da se prijavi naravno, evo ja cu odma Deku ;)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Otvorene su liste u 40k. Cenim da hoce da igraju sa istim listama iz istog razloga kao i mi - to nosimo tamo, tako da mislim da niko ne vidi problem sa time.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Boco ja sam ovo primarno zbog tebe napisao da bi ipak mogao sa Bubama da ides ;)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Znam, ali onda ne moze Ridji da ide sa onim sto je hteo. Sto je bio i primarni razlog zasto smo odmah pitali da se zna da li ce da bude timski ili ne, jer ako je timski moje bube dopunjuju ridjijeve bube (njegove nisu jos sve sklopljene), cisto da ne dodjemo sa undercoatovanim, ili jos gore samo sastavljenim figurama.

Ajd sad kad je vec ispalo kako je ispalo, igramo sa listama koje smo smislili, igramo nas 16, mozda bi bilo bolje da ne igramo samo sa clanovima naseg tima (posto ako rumuni ne igraju medjusobno ispadamo dva tima od 8, i moze lako da se dogodi da prva 3 mesta sva odu jednoj strani). Ali i o tome mozemo kad dodjemo tamo i to je totalna sitnica trenutno. Bitno je da se igrmao.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

E ja bih napravio minimalnu razliku da bih bio 100% siguran da imam WYSIWYG - naime, nisam siguran da li khorne modeli koji drze sekire drze CC weapon ili chainaxe (koji treba da se doplati). A championa imam samo sa sekirom (koja kosta 3 poena - taman onoliko koliko mi je ostalo neiskorisceno). Poslacu Vladi veceras opet listu, cisto da budem siguran da je sve ok sto se tice WYSIWYG.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Giga

Post by Giga »

Mislim da definitivno treba da se dorade liste, pogotovo zato sto je zbog timova dosta ljudi pravilo dosta fokusirane/neizbalansirane liste.
Giga

Post by Giga »

Oce li na kraju biti tog turnira ili su svi zivi otkazali?
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Ne. Prijavi se za Mini turnir u 500 poena:
http://www.klubzmaj.org/forum/viewtopic ... fe#p160095
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Severian

Post by Severian »

Nažalost Rumuni su ipak odustali i samim tim se odustaje od 40K turnira. Ako ima zainteresovanih dobrodšli ste na FOW (pojedinačni) i fantasy (timski).
www.valhala.eu

Return to “ETC 2014 40K”