Data files

Dzon Vejn

Data files

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Interesuje me odakle skidate iste? Koliko vidim na data files r us nema novih, na wolf lair nema novih, a one koje mi je kg kid dao, nece da mi ucita. Imam AB 3. Mislim da nemam samo nove haotike i lizarde.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
arborsomniorum

Re: Data files

Post by arborsomniorum »

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anarchistica

Edit: Ovo je AB 2, a za AB 3 ne znam
No 1

Post by No 1 »

AB 2 je bolje odrađen od AB3 za WHFB, imam oba ali mnogo više koristim dvojiku.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Luka_Pancevo

Post by Luka_Pancevo »

AB2 + gorepomenuti link ka yahoo group-u.
Danas su stigli lizardi bez specijalnih karaktere, a :wink: za par dana ce i oni biti ubaceni
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Dakle, u prevodu, za AB3 - mrka kapa?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

Dzone, pa ja sam ti i dao taj za 2.2c ... Ne za 3. On (poslednji broj 28) nema samo gustere.

v3 smo NSadjani i ja nesto kao hteli da kupimo, ali ne znam sta je od toga na kraju bilo...

EDIT: br. 29 se pojavio na anarhistici. ima nove gustere!
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

E pa jebiga, ja sam video da vam je AB plav i odmah pomislio da je AB3 u pitanju ;). Imam ja i neki AB2 samo sad da provalim da li radi to jos uvek :).

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Eto, sad imam haotike. Moze li neko da mi linkuje to sa lizardima?

Glory to Arstotzka!
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

onaj link, novi fajl. ima gustere.
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ah, moram imati yahoo account. Skinuto, hvala.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Stavrogin

Post by Stavrogin »

Jel ima iko link ka bazi za fajlove za 40k???
dekiBuldog

Post by dekiBuldog »

AKO NEKOG ZANIMA DATA FAJLOVI 8 EDICIJE ZA ARMY BUILDER 2.2 JE NA ( SA SVE NOVI GOBLINI I ORCI):
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Arromanche/ učlanite se i skinete bez problema i rade:)

Return to “Warhammer”