Skaveni

Nindza

Re: Skaveni

Post by Nindza »

Jel i u ovoj ediciji moraju da se uzimaju clan retovi da bi mogle da se uzimaju ostale jedinice?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Fala k..cu vishe :-({|=
Nikad ih nisam gotivio :mrgreen:
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Jel i za skavenski katapult vazi snaga x2 ako je template pao direkto preko protivnika?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

PIPES OF PIEBALD. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25 points

In order to charge the bearer or any unit he has joined,
an enemy unit must first pass a Ld test. If the Ld test is
failed, treat the unit as if they had failed a charge.

Sta se desava ako se jedinica koja hoce da dzardzuje i ima M5napr,nalazi na 2 inca i padne Ld test?Posto kaze da se racuna kao da je FAILED CHARGE,pomeri se svoj M odnosno 5 ali to je dovede u CC sa jedinicom koja nosi Pipes.Da li je udzardzuje ili se zaustavi na 1 inc od jedinice?
audaces fortuna iuvat
Shunka wrote:Upravo sam se setio da sam ja mod ovde!
Aman bre ljudi ne preterujte u zajebavanju coveka!
milosh

Post by milosh »

Jedinica se ne pomeri kao da je fejlovala čardž, samo je tretiraš kao da jeste, tj stoji na svom mestu i ne može da puca i eventualno madjija u tom krugu.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

eventualno madjija u tom krugu.
hoces da kazes da mag koji fejluje cardz ne moze da baca magiju? gde to pise?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
milosh

Post by milosh »

Iskreno nisam ni siguran da igde piše, moguće je da grešim, napisao sam više onako automatski. Sigurno znam da kada se fejluje čardž jedinica ne može da puca a za magije ne znam tačno.
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Sad sam proverio, ne mogu da pucaju ali magovi mogu da bcaju magije
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

mag moze da magija.

jedinica ne moze da puca.

ako je ovo sto je pitano za gajde doslovan tekst (pretpostavljam da jeste), onda se jedinica ne mrda, a tretira se kao da je failed charge. Slicno kao kada se padne fear pri pokusaju jurisa. Pretpostavljam da se formulacija ogradila od reci fear, da bi test prolazile i jedinice koje normalno izazivaju fear i terror, ili su drugojacije imune na psihologiju.

Mocan predmet, za samo 25 poena ;)
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Censer bereri su staborn kada su na 6 inca od plague furnanca.Takodje pise da kada su na 3(ili6 zaboravih)inca od plague monkova dodaju njihove redove na Ld.
Da li su staborn na 5(njihov Ld),ili dodaju + na Ld zbog strenght in numbers pravila od monkova,pa su staborn na 8 recimo (ako monkovi imaju 3 reda)?
audaces fortuna iuvat
Shunka wrote:Upravo sam se setio da sam ja mod ovde!
Aman bre ljudi ne preterujte u zajebavanju coveka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

jedinica je uvek stubborn na svoj nemodifikovani lidersip.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Megabaja wrote:jedinica je uvek stubborn na svoj nemodifikovani lidersip.
Osim kada to nije tako, ali to je tada posebno naglaseno.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

jedno pitanjce u vezi plague furnanca kad smo ga vec pomenuli

Pise da ako Plague Priest ima Plague Censer kao oruzije, da se onda cela baza PlagueFurnance-a racuna
kao baza od Prista
Sto znaci da cu svaki potez morati da bacam kockice za svakog PlagueMonka koji gura Furnance dal je popio ranu? (na 6)

i jos nesto:
"Weapon close combat attacks:
Enshrouded by Fog – In combat the Plague Furnace becomes wreathed in a deadly fog. At
the start of any close combat, any unit (friend or foe) touching the Plague Furnace suffers D6
automatic hits distributed as per shooting. This includes the unit pushing the Plague Furnace.
Each model hit must pass a Toughness test or suffer a single wound, with no armour save
allowed. These wounds count towards combat resolution."

jel u ovom slucaju moji PlagueMonkovi koji guraju Furnance moraju da prolaze tafnes ili ginu opet samo na 6? (sobzirom da imaju Pestilence Blessing)

"Pestilent Blessing: The Plague Monks pushing the Plague Furnace and any Plague
Priest riding the altar are only affected by Plague Censers, including the Great
Censer of the Plague Furnace, on a roll of 6."

i jel Hell Pit Abomination ne moze da "weel-uje" kad se krece?

kolko sam ja skapirao, prvo se okrene u kom pravcu zeli da ide i onda fura pravoliniski 3D6"
(mada nigde nije naglaseno da ne moze da weel-uje)
Keeper of the flame
Agram HQ

Post by Keeper of the flame »

Iskreno, nisam baš najbolje proučio knjigu od Skavena, ali sam malo prolistao po njoj. Čini se da Doomwheel je dosta loše opisan. Na našem forumu se vodi rasprava oko toga kako se on miče, pa ako netko želi pogledati i dapače, uključiti se u raspravu neka samo dođe.
Link na raspravu:
http://www.udruga-topor.com/forum/viewt ... f=15&t=497
Fire will burn the uncalled!
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Sto se tice Doomwheel-a sve je lepo opisano u staroj Skavenskoj knjizi

"Doomwheel does not have a fixed movement rate. It automatically moves 3D6" and is moved along with compuisory movement before any other troops can move.

The player can control the direction the doomwheel moves in. Representing the Warlock Engineer using the trailing stern wheels to brake one side of the machine or another.
But he has no say at all about the distance travelled. If the doomwheel's movement is suficient to move into contact with a unit it is considered to have charged.
No formal declaration of charge is necessary.
The target may stand & shoot or flee just as if it had been charged in the normal manner.
These rules apply even if the Doomwheel hits a friendly unit by accident!

The Doomwheel has the same movement restrictions as a chariot, so it can wheel (no pun intended!)
But it cannot turn on the spot, march move or cross difficult ground or obstacles like walls, rivers, diches or hadges.
The Doomwhel may wheel once per turn at any point of its movement, and change its facing by any amount.
When it wheels keep one side of the machine stationary and move the opposite side of it round until it reaches the desired facing.
Measure the distance moved and take it away from the total movement of the Doomwheel has left for that turn.

Because of its wheel-like nature the Doomwheel moves at half rate up hills (counting each inch travelled as two inches) and at double rate downhill (counting each inch travelled as half and inch)"
Keeper of the flame
Agram HQ

Post by Keeper of the flame »

Nindza wrote:Sto se tice Doomwheel-a sve je lepo opisano u staroj Skavenskoj knjizi
Pa lijepo su opisani i Jezzaili, pa su u novoj nešto drugačiji. :wink:

Ono što piše u novoj knjizi se mora primjenjivati. Meni nije jasno kako se na kraju treba micati Doomwheel, ali mislim da je nešto drugačije nego prije.
Fire will burn the uncalled!
Gats

Post by Gats »

Razgledao sam ideje za skavensku abominacioju i slichajno sam nabasao na neki rezinski model postovan negde i deluje mi kao neki WIP mozda za GW abominacuju koja ce izaci.Bacite pogled :wink:

http://underempire.net/ar/t33846.htm
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.

Return to “Warhammer”