Warhammer liga

Homer

Re: Warhammer liga

Post by Homer »

Ja sam zamenio Luku.
Igram sa Dark Elfovima.

@ Mandragoran:
Javi se kada budes odigrao sa Ogijem, jer mi igramo sledece kolo.
Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

cool, ja igram u cetvrtak sa ogijem, tako da se posle dogovaramo...
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Igrali Hajborn i ja, 1551 za mene :D

Dominirao sam u magijskoj fazi pa mi se cini da je to prelomilo partiju.
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

ja i Dimitrije, 1740 za mene, jbga, nije ga htela kocka
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

6.kolo

Josip vs Ceda
Ogi vs Teklis
No1 vs Stefan
Homer vs Mandragoran

7.kolo

Highborn vs Dimitrije
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
teclis

Post by teclis »

evo ja u subotu igram 6. i 7. kolo
Homer

Post by Homer »

Mandragoran i ja igramo u subotu (sutra) u 16h.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Stefan i ja igrali, negde oko 1450 za mene.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Homer

Post by Homer »

Mandragoran protiv mene, 1486 za njega.

Ognjenka, ja i ti pikamo sledecu, pa daj predlog kad mislis da igramo.
prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Kadgod ti mozes.
Ovo znaci rat!
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Igrali Stefan i ja, 1717 za mene.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Danas u 16h.
Da li tebi odgovara?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

6.kolo

Ogi vs Teklis
Josip vs Ceda

8.kolo

Jagos vs Truc
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Homer

Post by Homer »

Zar Ogi i Teklis nisu vec igrali?

Ako ipak nisu, jer nije problem da ipak nas dvojica odigramo?
Trenutno imam vremena, a za razliku od BB, ovde timovi ne napreduju.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nije problem.

"Yes...yes."

prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Moze.
Ovo znaci rat!
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Igrali Vukan i ja osmo kolo, opr'o me je ljudski. 2464 za Vukana :cry:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

6.kolo

Ogi vs Teklis ????
Josip vs Ceda ????

"Yes...yes."

Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Josip nije bio tu (jos uvek nije ??) do ovog vikenda. Igracemo cim dodje.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

6.kolo

Josip vs Ceda

7.kolo

Josip vs Mandragoran

8.kolo

Stefan vs Teklis
Dimitrije vs Homer

"Yes...yes."

No 1

Post by No 1 »

Dule što nam skloni rezultate i raspored?

Pošto si vratio briši ovo da ne smeta.

Homer

Post by Homer »

Dimitrije je izgubio od mene sa 1249.

Highborn, cujemo se za sledece kolo.
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Ceda vs Joske (6 kolo) 1372 za ORKE!! :mrgreen:
milosh

Post by milosh »

Snotling wrote:Ceda vs Joske (6 kolo) 1372 za ORKE!! :mrgreen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale
Čeda počeo da skuplja novu neoficijelnu armiju :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Znači sad u lov na Josketa

Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

milosh wrote:
Snotling wrote:Ceda vs Joske (6 kolo) 1372 za ORKE!! :mrgreen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale
Čeda počeo da skuplja novu neoficijelnu armiju :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cuo sam da cela vojska ima tunderstomp.. :mrgreen:
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Tu ste u pravu, GAZIMO SVAKOGA NA KOGA NAIDJEMO!!!!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

auuuu..eto i meni se desilo sinoc ono sto se svima desavalo protiv mene-covek mi flesh 2 stone(sa mojih 5 kockica ) dispelovao sa 2 :(... and tu pukoh...

auuu sto zanimljiva liga sve sto se vise blizi pri kraju- a ispade d ja pobedjujem sve koji se bore z prvo mesto a od svih drugih gubim xD jedva cekam partiju sa brojem jedan xD
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

7.kolo

Mandragoran vs Josip

8.kolo

Ceda vs Ogi
Stefan vs Teklis

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Gde je zapelo???

"Yes...yes."

Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Ogi i ja cemo mozda da odigramo sutra.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Ja čekam Josipa da se javi.

Joske

Post by Joske »

igram sutra sa mandragoranom pa ćemo se dogovoriti :)
teclis

Post by teclis »

kako ja ovog stefana da kontaktiram???
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

061/640-1391 Stefan aka Stravicni

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

8.kolo

Ceda vs Ogi
Mandragoran vs highborne
Stefan vs Teklis
No1 vs Josip

"Yes...yes."

teclis

Post by teclis »

stefan i ja igramo u subotu
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Ogi javi se da se igramo...danas, sutra...
Kako radi HS za uskrsnje praznike?
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Nikako

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

No 1 wrote:Nikako
Radi u subotu, ne radi u petak i nedelju.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.

Return to “Warhammer”