Re: Warhammer liga

Post by Mrzimsvee »

3.kolo

Ceda vs Highborne
Stefan vs Dimitrije
Josip vs Teklis
Jagos vs Mandragoran
No1 vs Ogi
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

Stefane ti kazi kad odgovara z igru(i ovu z ligu i onu prijateljsku od 3 k ) :)
ja generalno od sutra sam -slobodan
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Mandragorane, ti reci kad ti odgovara, pa da se dogovorimo.
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

ja zavrshih jucer 1783 z imperiju...
mada imali smo oboje idiotske lordove koji su se od drugog kruga u celendzu shibali i sibali... da bi u mom sestom(a drugi sam igrao najzad moj crknuo..lol
..we have purpose
-----------------------
ako pobedish u olimpijadi za retardirane ,to ne menja cinjenicu da si i dalje... :commisar:
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

4.kolo Dimitrije vs Ceda
407 za imperiju
..we have purpose
-----------------------
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde da pozurimo malo sa ovim trecim kolom.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

Mandragoran- Jagos 1602 za vampire.
Lepa i prijatna partija sa mnoooogo gulova :mrgreen:

p.s. bitno da su kocije otisle 8-)
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Mandragoran wrote:p.s. bitno da su kocije otisle 8-)
Putuju, putuju, kocije crne... :twisted: Ma skroz su zle!

Stvarno lepa partija, uzbudljiva do samog kraja. Potepasmo se muski, merkali smo se prvi potez a onda su svi poceli da se sibaju, opsta makljaza. 8-)

Meni se cini da vampiri uopste nisu ni malo slabiji nego pre, ako se ne igra samo na invo-spam. Brate mili, sa ovoliko kocki (master of the black arts) i sa kastovanjem vanhela koliko hoces puta, vampiri realno magijski dominiraju nad vecinom armija. Taj moj vanhel je i prelomio partiju ako se ima u vidu da sam time negirao veliko oruzje elfova a to je ASF, odnosno rirolovanje.

I svaka cast Mandragoranu, igrao je bas lepo i izveo je sjajnu listu. Jos jedan protivnik protiv koga ce uvek da mi bude uzitak da igram, bez obzira na ishod.
Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

Uf, vanhel + ws 7 od vampira... pocisti me xD

a i moji hrabri swordmasteri.. kad treba LD baca se 11.. bezanija..
realno, uvek si imao min 2 PD kockice vise od mene.. sta ces bolje! :)

i galop dragon princeza... 1,1,3 xD

protiv Jagosevih vampira, ma koliko jaki ;) uvek cu izaci na megdan! :D
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

5-o kolo
ja zavrsio sas Teklisom
ovog puta Wizard lord nije bacio sejv and jbg :P
268 ja mislim z teklisa
i d napomenem da je ubio tenak..to je taman z to
bas bilo klanja
..we have purpose
-----------------------
teclis

Post by teclis »

prvi ubijeni tenac :)
nije losa partija, mada mi se cini da se sve nekako vrtela oko tenka, sto me jako nervira kad igram protiv raznolike armije kakva je imperija...
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

3.kolo

Josip vs Teklis ???????

4.kolo

No1 vs Luka
Mandragoran vs Stefan
Ogi vs Truc

"Yes...yes."

Snotling

Post by Snotling »

A sta je bilo sa No1 i Ogijem u 3 kolu?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pobedio je No1.

"Yes...yes."

teclis

Post by teclis »

Mrzimsvee wrote:3.kolo

Josip vs Teklis ???????
trudim se sto pre da organizujemo da odigramo
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

No1 sutra u pola 18?Daj mi broj na pm da se cujemo i dogovorimo?
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Ogi vs Ja - 411 za mene (najzad xD)
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Luka ja ti poslah broj, mogu da budem u HS oko pola 5, a ti se javi da znam.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

No 1

Post by No 1 »

Luka i ja, 303 za mene.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

opa No1 ti nas sve presisa
8O
..we have purpose
-----------------------
teclis

Post by teclis »

joske i ja 2455 za njega
Jagos

Post by Jagos »

No 1, imas PM od mene, da poigramo, da se veselimo :lol:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

4.kolo

Mandragoran vs Stefan cetvrtak
Josip vs Highborn ????

5.kolo

Ceda vs Luka
Jagos vs No1
Mandragoran vs Ogi

"Yes...yes."

Jagos

Post by Jagos »

Jagos vs No1

246 za Jagosa :)

Lepa i veoma neizvesna partija u kojoj je palo jako puno keceva i po koji miskast.

P.S. Mrzim Van Horstmanov Spekulum :evil:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

4.kolo

Highborne vs Josip ????????

5.kolo

Ceda vs Luka
Mandragoran vs Ogi

"Yes...yes."

Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Luka, kada se igramo?
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Oces u cetvrtak u 15?
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Moze. I verovatno cu igrati sa starom knjigom posto nova izgleda jos nije stigla. Ali cim stigne sa njom igram. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Ipak cu igrati sa novom knjigom posto cu danas da je uzmem. :mrgreen:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

5.kolo

Stefan vs Highborne
Truc vs Josip
Mandragoran vs Ogi

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde ljudi....

"Yes...yes."

Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

Ogi i ja krajem sl nedelje (cet ili petak)
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

Ja i Josip trebali juce al zbog saobracaja nismo postizavali, pa cemo za vikend
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Luka vise nece igrati. Ima li zainteresovanih da ga zamene?

"Yes...yes."

Mandragoran

Post by Mandragoran »

mislim da ce hteti milosh... ali neka se on oglasi :)
milosh

Post by milosh »

Tesko cu ja uleteti. Imam veoma malo slobodnog vremena a i radije bih ucestvovao u 40k kampanji od pocetka nego da ovde upadam od sredine.
Dellamorte

Post by Dellamorte »

e pa ako niko nece,i naravno ako je Dule slobodan moze sa Demonima? :)
..we have purpose
-----------------------
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ako se niko ne javi za nedelju dana igracu ja.

"Yes...yes."

Snotling

Post by Snotling »

Koji je rezultat Josip vs Truc?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Josip je pobedio za 1444.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

5 kolo:

Mandragoran vs Ogi ????????????

6.kolo

Josip vs Ceda
Dimitrije vs Truc
Highborn vs Jagos
No1 vs Stefan

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Warhammer”