joca☻

Re: Apocalyptic Battle Reports

Post by joca☻ »

jel ima jos slika?
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

ima jos par koje nisu jos sredjene, i ceka se vidak sa njegovim setom slika (ali covek ima obaveza pa cemo se na to nacekati).
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Vec ustaljena novogodisnja apokalips odigrana 3.01.2010.
Imperia vs Orks
Antic, Milinovic i Beta vs Boca, Stole i Joca

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Antic sa naocarima!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I prva pobeda za Imperiju... :)
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Teren je zaista fenomenalan. Posebno su mi se svidele one bele rusevine na 1. slici na 1. stolu.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

To je pravio Shunka, poznatiji su kao Shunkini klozeti!
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Sve, sve, ali Beta u SMB-u. :D :D :D
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Jel mogu Anticevu fotku da stavim kao svoj avatar? Molim te Anticu, fotka je carska :D
Millenium

Post by Millenium »

Mozes o moj dark Disciple :)
Goal i have no goal Fraulein i just want eternal war "Major Montana Max"

"Après moi, le déluge"
Giga

Post by Giga »

Kada cemo ponovo neku apokalipsu? :D
mladjano bugarce

Post by mladjano bugarce »

Dobro pitanje , i ja sam za neku apokalipsu
ImageImage
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Izasao je jedan novi Tyranid datasheet. Nista specijalno, samo koristi cinjenicu da sada ljudi mozda imaju vize gargojla:
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cus ... _Swarm.pdf
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Ultramarincima ce biti potreban jedan veliki, eksperimentalni fly-swatter! :D :lol:
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Battle For Macragge reenactment. Ucesnici: Deka, Telion, Zerg i ja.

Ukupan ucinak: Totalna zabava :D Bilo je nezaboravno. Malo mucno i nezgodno u par momenata, ali zabavno definitivno. Partija je pocela sa totalnim smehom (ali i pravim problemom ispostavilo se) kada su nam protivnici odigrali jammers tako da nismo mogli da se dogovorimo sta gde. Veliki ouch. CInjenica da smo igrali prvi nije bas donela veliku prednost, jer protiv 11 dreki bas i ne mozes mnogo da radis.
Kako smo se dogovorili da igramo Last Stand misiju, svi marinci su imali prefered enemy, a svi tiranidi stealth. Ok, jedan potez smo svi imali cover na 4+, ali to definitivno nije bilo dovoljno protiv onolike kolicine terminatora i dreadnoughta koji rade re-roll na to-hit. Da ne spominjem da smo i propisno izginuli pesaceci po dangerous terenima.
Do nekog 4tog poteza se nije znalo da li ce biti dobro za njih ili ne, jer nam je jos i islo da pobijemo neke stvari. Ali kombinacija prefered enemy-ja, naseg manjka anti-teka (teskasi vezani sa termosima, a dreke pored boranije voste li voste), kao i par jako losih rolova kod nas (ja koji ne mogu da prodjem cover save na 4+ i zerg koji ne moze da probije sa apocalypse bombardmentom) je urodila plodom i do kraja 5og poteza su nas skoro pocistili sa table. Najveci problem su doduse bili genestealeri (njih 70) koji skoro pa nisu igrali i gde je njih 50 ostalo zivo (prokleti jammers). Dobro, za nauk za sledeci put.
Highliti partije:
-Mycetic spore koji unistava predatora odmah po padu na tablu ^_^
-Ironclad koji trci okolo i siluje biovore (ima slika dole!)
-Swarmlord koji sa punih 5 rana i jednim gardistom gine bas u 10 minuta dok je zerg otrcao do radnje (prokleti lascannoni)

Revans... negde u avgustu verovatno, sa malo drugacijim pravilima :D

Evo i slicica:

Return to “Warhammer 40k”