Mrzimsvee

VI sezona play-off

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Vec su poznati ucesnici i parovi play-offa:

Velja vs Djura
Luka vs Rista
Rancic vs Dule K.
Kirgan vs Damjan
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Megabaja
Baja

Re: VI sezona play-off

Post by Megabaja »

sudari titana. u svakom smislu.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Rancicu, kad mozes?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

od utorka pa nadalje kad god
064/28-34560
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

okej, cucemo se! Verovatno utorak/cetvrtak.
Let the blood flow!!!!
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Pendargon wrote: Let the blood flow!!!!
Kolko sam izvalio, obojica smo dobri u tome :mrgreen:
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Rancic vs Dule K. 2-0 ... 5-2 cas
Orc vs Chaos
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Damjane kad mozes da se dogovorimo posto sam ja u frci zbog izdavanja gajbe :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Rover

Post by Rover »

od ponedeljka...kad god ocjesh
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Ponedeljak u 12h :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Rover

Post by Rover »

ok.
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kirgan vs Damjan 2:0(cas 2:0)

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Rista vs Luka 6:4 cas 1:0

Igraju Kirgan vs Rista

"Yes...yes."

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

6-4?
Ork protiv norsmena?
Zezas...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pa ako su imali vise puta vracanje kruga unazad... ;)
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

A toliko je želeo to uparivanje.
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne zelim da komentarisem utakmicu.

"Yes...yes."

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Cak ni za siroku zeljnu publiku... shiiit :-)
Moracu oda da navratim do HS-a, i ponesem pivo i neke salvete (da obrisem pod i sto kad pivo bude krenulo da mi se vraca kroz nos od smeha...) 8-) 8-)
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Kao ucesnik da kazem da sam veoma zadovoljan ishodom utakmice ,i jedva cekam sledecu sezonu meni je ova bas dobro protekla ,samo jedan mrtvi igrac to je meni vrrrrrrrr
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Gats

Post by Gats »

Premalo krvi a tako puno golova smrdi na namestaljku. :roll:

Imali ikakve naznake o kraju playofa i pocetku nove sezone?
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Posto Velja ne moze da igra dalje, da bi ubrzali ovu lakrdiju, Djura je pobedio sluzbenim rezultatom i igra protiv Rancica.
Evo Djurinog telefona: 063/361-610

"Yes...yes."

Gats

Post by Gats »

Steta za Velju taman sam se nadao da ce da se igra sa Djurocom i da ode kuci sa novim novchanikom(od gusterske/Djurine koze) :D
Provuce se dancer :P (al zato Ranchic ga ceka s' vazelinom :twisted: )
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Djura i ja cemo verovatno da se "zamastimo" :mrgreen: u cetvrtak oko 3
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prvo polufinale je zavrseno. Rancic vs Djura 1:0 cas 3:2 posle 2 overtime.
Zeljno ocekujemo utakmicu Kirgan vs Rista.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kirgan vs Rista, sreda 14h

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Kirgan vs Rista 1:0, CAS 1:0

Finale moze da se odigra. Kirgan vs Rancic

"Yes...yes."

Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Finale cemo igrati u ponedeljak oko 14h
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

U finalu Paly-offa pobedu je odne Rancic. Sve cestitke pobedniku :applause: :applause: :applause:

Rancic vs Kirgan 1:0, CAS 2:1

"Yes...yes."

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Cestitam!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Bravo, Rancicu! :D :D You winz teh internet! 8-) :twisted: :applause: :applause:
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Blagodarim :)

Iako moj tim vredi oko 2 miliona imao sam hendikep preko 200k
Kirgan je upotrebio sve skoje ustekane pare i kupio wizarda, 2 bejbsa, testerasha, bombasha i 2 bribe the ref-a
sto je meni donelo ukupni hendikep od 910k :)

Obojica smo bili srecni kao mala deca sto smo najzad mogli da uzivamo u bahatom trosenju nashih mukotrpno zaradjenih para :mrgreen: te sam i ja uzeo wizarda, 2 bejbsa, testetu, Morg'n'Thorg, bribe the ref i jednu karticu od 50k

Prvo poluvreme je bilo bas zajebano (Kirgan je napadao)
Obojica smo poprilicno obnovili nashe snalazenje u matematici sobzirom da smo i ja i on imali oko 7 gard igraca u igri :wink:
Njegov testeras je uspeo da mi "badly hrtuje" black orka u prvom potezu, i da KO-uje trola negde na sredini poluvremena, sto je njemu stvorilo prednost od 2 igraca

Ja sam se nekako snalazio u odbrani sa dosta probijanja ali nikoga nisam uspeo da izbacim iz igre. Bio sam u iskusenju da iskoristim wizarda u nekoliko prilika ali sam ipak pokusavao nekako da mu otmem loptu bez njega ali sa slabo uspeha.
Ag4 loptar je protcao kroz "zelenu odbranu" ali je Morg'n'Thorg dosao da pokaze ostalim orkovima kako se radi posao :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhmMU6afIHo

Prvo poluvreme 0-0

Meni 2 igraca badly hurt i trol koji je naravno dobio 1 da se vrati iz KO-a
Kirgan iskoriscava oba bribe the ref-a na block-dodge str7 deathroler 8O da ,da ima dodge! i na testerasha
(meni vec krece znoj sa cela, 2 brza odlaska u wc da se odlobodi nesto treme putem pishanja)

Kirgan je za drugo poluvreme uveo samo bombasha dok je ovu dvojicu cuvao za produzetke
A moj testerash je uleteo za moje

I najzad godine gledanja asian pornica i vezbanja zgloba su se isplatile i ucinile svoje :mrgreen: Krenulo je masovno probijanje patuljaka na svim delovima terena
Kirgana kockice bash nikako nisu htele sto ga je kostalo nekoliko nesrecnih turn overa te sam ja uspeo pomocu toga da mu izbacim par igraca u publiku i da stvorim nedostiznu prednost u broju igraca

Posle je usledilo klasicno zadrzavanje lopte ispred gol linije, Kirganov ag4 runner i wizard su pokusali da ometu loptara medju 2 mojih bodigarda ali nista od toga na kraju
ZguZimZguZa tim odnosi pobedu postizuci gol u poslednjem potezu \:D/

Sve u svemu odlicna liga! Dosta zanimljivih i neizvesnih partija, jedva cekam da krenemo sa sledecom :D

Return to “Blood Bowl”