HTTB spoileri

Moderator: Moderators

Vintertid

Re: HTTB spoileri

Post by Vintertid »

Matthew Salubri cap 7 cel AUS FOR OBE independent, Once each turn, if Matthew is ready, he may reduce the cost of a non-out-of-turn master card you play by 1 pool. Scarce

Serenna the White Salubri cap 8 ani dem AUS FOR OBE independent, Once each turn, if Serenna is ready, she may burn 1 blood to reduce a bleed against you by 2. Scarce
Qawiyya el Ghaduba !Salubri cap 9 aus pre FOR POT VAL Sabbat, Red List, Qawiyya may burn 2 blood to untap once during your minion phase. +2 strength
Veejay Vinod Nagaraja cap 3 aus independent, Once each action, Veejay may burn 2 blood to get +1 stealth. Scarce
Annu Diptinatpa Nararaja cap 7 aus vic DOM NEC independent, Once each action, Any may burn a blood to give the action minion +1 bleed. Scarce
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

Asguresh Nagaraja cap 6 aus CEL NEC independent, Once each combat, Asguresh may cancel a combat card played by the opposing minion as it is played (no cost is paid). Scarce
The Arcadian Kiasyd cap 8 chi for DOM MYT OBT Sabbat, The Arcadian may blled at +1 stealth and +1 bleed as a (D) action that costs 1 blood. Cold Iron vulnerability
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

Helen Fairchild Ahrimanes cap 4 cel obf pre spi Sabbat, Helen cannot have or use equipment. Sterile
Sahana Ahrimanes cap 5 pre pro spi ANI Sabbat, sterile
Dovey Ebfwe Ahrimanes cap 6 ani for PRE SPI Sabbat, Black Hand, Dovey gets an additional +1 stealth when employing retainers, sterile
Sylvie Helgon Ahrimanes cap 9 aus vic ANI PRE PRO SPI Sabbat, Once each action, Sylvie may burn a political action card from your hand to get +1 stealth or +1 intercept. Sterile
Darlene Killian Ahrimanes cap 2 ani spi Sabbat, Allies and retainers cost Darlene an additional blood. Sterile

ovo su ovi koji su me zanimali, Blood brotherse, Trujahe, DoC, i slicno mozete da vidite na: http://desc.shop.ebay.com/i.html?LH_Tit ... m14&_pgn=3

pa koga ne mrzi, nek prepise sta sam propustio
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

Strix
Reaction, burn option
1 blood

[striga] +1 intercept, even if intercept is not yet needed. If this vampire successfully blocks this action, he or she untaps at the end of the action. Striga is not a Discipline
[STRIGA] Only usable when a bleed against you in successful. The bleed burns no pool. Instead, this vampire taps and enters combat with the acting minion

Summon History
Action
X blood

[tem] Search your library and/or ash heap for an ally, retainer or equipment whose cost is X or less. Put that card in play (on this vampire and with starting life from the bank as needed)
[TEM] Search your crypt and/or ash heap for a non-scarce vampire with capacity X or less. Put that vampire in play, with no blood.
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

As the Crow
Action modifier
Flight
Flight: Only usable after a successful action. Untap this minion. A minion can play only one As the Crow each turn.
Draft: As above, but only usable on the first action of a turn.

Benefit Performance
Political Action, 1 vote
DoC
Successful referendum means you gain X pool, where X is the number of ready DoC you control, and each non-DoC vampire who voted in favor gains 1 blood

Dagger
Equipment
1 pool
Melee weapon. Cold iron.
You may put a second Dagger from your hand or ash heap on this minion when you equip this Dagger from your hand. Strike: strength+1 ranged damage and, after strike resolution put this weapon out of play until the end of the action. Burn this weapon if any damage from it s prevented.

Ears of the Hare
Reaction
[pro] This vampire burns 1 blood to get +1 intercept
[spi] +1 intercept
[SPI] +2 intercept

Diabolic Lure (boobs on the picture!) :)
Reaction
[aus] Reduce a bleed against you by 1
[dai] Requires an infernal vampire. Only usable when this vampire successfully blocks. Put 4 pact counters on the acting minion. If the number of pact counters equals or exceeds his or her capacity or cost, burn them to make him or her infernal
[DAI] As [dai] above, ant the acting minion's controller burns 1 pool

Dive Bomb
+1 stealth action
Flight
Flight: (D)Enter combat with a ready minion. In the first round of this combat, this minion gets an optional maneuver. If this action is blocked, the blocking minion gets an optional press in the first round of the resulting combat.
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

mrzi me dalje da prekucavam, evo extrala nek odradi ostatak:

http://extrala.blogspot.com/
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Harbingeri, Samedi i !Salubri za mene, thnx :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

izgleda ima i G4 i G5 i G6 vampira, evo nesto sredjenije po grupama, nisam stavljao Blood Brotherse, Harbingere i Trujahe:

Annazir Baali G5 cap 9 DAI OBF PRE DOM independent, Annazir has 2 votes (titled). He may burn a location or steal an eqipment as (D) action. +1 Bleed. Infernal
The Horde Baali G6 cap 3 dai obf pre independent, Non-unique. The Horde may tap to give another infernal minion +1 bleed for the current action. Infernal
Xeper, Sultan of Lepers Baali G6 cap 7 ani dai pro OBF PRE independent, Xeper gets 1 additional vote for each ready unique infernal vampire you control. He may steal an ally controlled by another Methusaleh as a(D) action. Infernal
Arishat Baali G6 cap 6 DAI OBF PRE independent, Arishat has 1 vote (titled). Once each referendum, she may burn 1 blood to force a vampire to abstain. Infernal

Harlan Graves DoC G6 cap 4 mel pre FOR independent, If Harlan is diablerized, no blood hunt can be called. He gets -1 intercept against non-bleed actions
Hillanvale DoC G6 cap 5 obf FOR MEL independent, Once each bleed action, Hillanvale may burn a blood and a card that requires Melpominee from your hand to get +1 bleed. She gets -1 intercept against non-independent vampires
Evil Jenses DoC G4 cap 6 mel nec pot FOR PRE independent, Evil can search your crypt for a vampire to move to your uncontrolled region as a +1 stealth action that costs 2 pool. She must burn 1 blood to attempt to block older vampires
Scout Youngwood DoC G4 cap 8 for qui MEL OBF PRE independent, Scout has 2 votes (titled). During your untap phase, she may burn 2 blood to tap an ally or younger vampire controlled by your prey. Reaction cards cost her an additional blood
Janet Langer DoC G5 cap 3 pre MEL independent, Janet must burn 1 blood to attempt to block

Veejay Vinod Nagaraja G6 cap 3 aus independent, Once each action, Veejay may burn 2 blood to get +1 stealth. Scarce
Annu Diptinatpa Nararaja G6 cap 7 aus vic DOM NEC independent, Once each action, Any may burn a blood to give the action minion +1 bleed. Scarce
Jozz Nagaraja G6 cap 2 nec independent, Jozz may enter combat with a vampire no more than twice his capacity or with an ally as a (D) action. Scarce
Asguresh Nagaraja G5 cap 6 aus CEL NEC independent, Once each combat, Asguresh may cancel a combat card played by the opposing minion as it is played (no cost is paid). Scarce

The Arcadian Kiasyd G5 cap 8 chi for DOM MYT OBT Sabbat, The Arcadian may blled at +1 stealth and +1 bleed as a (D) action that costs 1 blood. Cold Iron vulnerability

Helen Fairchild Ahrimanes G6 cap 4 cel obf pre spi Sabbat, Helen cannot have or use equipment. Sterile
Sahana Ahrimanes G4 cap 5 pre pro spi ANI Sabbat, sterile
Dovey Ebfwe Ahrimanes G6 cap 6 ani for PRE SPI Sabbat, Black Hand, Dovey gets an additional +1 stealth when employing retainers, sterile
Sylvie Helgon Ahrimanes G6 cap 9 aus vic ANI PRE PRO SPI Sabbat, Once each action, Sylvie may burn a political action card from your hand to get +1 stealth or +1 intercept. Sterile
Darlene Killian Ahrimanes G5 cap 2 ani spi Sabbat, Allies and retainers cost Darlene an additional blood. Sterile

Obaluaye Salubri G5 cap 5 abo aus obe FOR Laibon, Obaluaye gets +1 stealth when hunting. If you control four or more Salubri, burn Obaluaye. Scarce
Nahum Enosh Salubri G6 cap 10 for pre AUS OBE OBF VAL independent, if Nahum is ready during your untap phase, another ready vampire you control gains 1 blood. +1 bleed. Scarce
Matthew Salubri G6 cap 7 cel AUS FOR OBE independent, Once each turn, if Matthew is ready, he may reduce the cost of a non-out-of-turn master card you play by 1 pool. Scarce
Serenna the White Salubri G6 cap 8 ani dem AUS FOR OBE independent, Once each turn, if Serenna is ready, she may burn 1 blood to reduce a bleed against you by 2. Scarce

Ariel !Salubri G6 cap 6 AUS FOR VAL Sabbat
Silas !Salubri G6 cap 5 aus dom val FOR Sabbat, if Silas is ready during your discard phase, he may burn 1 blood to give you an additional discard phase action
Qawiyya el Ghaduba !Salubri G5 cap 9 aus pre FOR POT VAL Sabbat, Red List, Qawiyya may burn 2 blood to untap once during your minion phase. +2 strength
Mladizmaj

Post by Mladizmaj »

Hvala Vintertide :) bas si nam sve onako lepo na tacni servirao :) ovako za svaku novu ediciju da radis :)
"You'll bend to my will - with or without your precious sanity."
Album sa mojim hordes figurama
Mladizmaj

Post by Mladizmaj »

Zasto ja nekapiram sta moze da radi ovaj vampir u svom zivotu.
[image:240:340]http://rake.extra.hu/images/toy.jpg[/image]
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Kao rabbat, daje jeftinog ludaka koji ce prebiti nekoga brutalno sa hidden lurkerom
Mladizmaj

Post by Mladizmaj »

Pa dobro to mu daje i slave mehanika za malkave tek sam sad procitao. Aj kao ima neku svrhu.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

a sta bi ti?
2-cap sa tri velike i dve male discipline :-)
Jos i viski da i donosi 8)
Nije nista specijalno, vise je fluff karta, samo ne znam zasto je samedi...
Mladizmaj

Post by Mladizmaj »

Ako bude bilo narucivanja ja bih uzimao 4 startera ali posto je kutija 8 ako neko bude hteo mogli bi da se dogovorimo da delimo kutiju na pola. Mene pre svega interesuje tremere/gargojli zbog deflectiona naravno ( ostalo manje vise ).
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

Mladizmaj wrote:Ako bude bilo narucivanja ja bih uzimao 4 startera ali posto je kutija 8 ako neko bude hteo mogli bi da se dogovorimo da delimo kutiju na pola. Mene pre svega interesuje tremere/gargojli zbog deflectiona naravno ( ostalo manje vise ).
mozemo se skupiti i cetvorica pa svako da uzme po 2 startera koji ga interesuju. recimo, mene tremeri/gargoyli trenutno ne interesuju skoro uopste, pa se ti i ja mozemo bez problema dogovarati za nabavku. meni su !Ventrue naj prioritet, pa Lasombre i Nos. ako ce prerelease one tamo nedelje, onda se moze i sacekati da to prodje.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Pa nacelno, ja bih sacekao do posle prereleasa. Generalno, Gargoyle me ne interesuju (nazalost, snabdeo sam se deflectionima bas sad...), a najvise me interesuju !Salubri, jer mi se macevaoci sada definitivno cine kao da mogu da budu dobar fight klan (a svi znaju kako ja volim te) kada mogu da ukinu kombat ends i grapple :D
Vintertid

Post by Vintertid »

pa sto se mene tice, ja imam tacno odredjeni budzet i ne mogu preko toga. dogovorio sam se za Zivkovicem da ako bude popusta i jeftinijih startera podelimo kutiju startera u kom slucaju ne igram prerelease jer mi je bitnije da za iste pare dobijem vise startera, ili ako toga ne bude onda igram prerelease i uzimam jos jedan, eventualno dva startera u zavisnosti od cene.
Naraj

Post by Naraj »

Mozete i mene racunat za kutiju. ako neko hoce da podeli trosak dvoje troje cetverosvejedno mi je mene zanimaju Kiasyd/Lasombra starter i Ahrimanes iz boostera drugi starter mi netreba.
Inace ja sam onaj novi, najmladji vampir.

Return to “Vampire: the Eternal Struggle CCG”