Warmachine & Hordes League

Moderator: Moderators

slayer king

Post by slayer king »

I`m in, Skorne....
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.
FGSerbia

The Story so far

Post by FGSerbia »

Ok.
We have 16 factions so far. In the next 2 weeks I will send out emails to everyone asking for some details. I will try and match everything up and make it as easy as possible.
The 16 so far are;
Bathory - Menoth - 500
PainBringer - Skorne - 500
Knight - Cygnar - ?
Shunka - Menoth - 2000+?
Dublerius - Menoth - ?
Dzon Vejn - Menoth - 500
Mladjano Bugarce - Everblight - 1000?
Mladjano Bugarce - Khador - 2000+?
Zekina Banda - Cygnar - ?
Zekina Banda - Orboros - ?
Pendargon - Cryx - 2000+
Joggy - Orboros - 500
Serbian Raven - Menoth - 750
Slayer King - Skorne - ?
FGSerbia - Trollbloods - 500 (and growing fast)
FGSerbia - Mercenary - 500 (and in need of painting fast)

Please note these lists may include one or more borrowed Mercenary figures for some players.
We could really do with another Everblight player and another Trollbloods player (someone has to show me how to play those bloody things!!). 4 more players/factions by Feb 1st would be excellent.
Cheers,
Rick
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Shunka - Menoth - 2000+?
Shunka -KHADOR - and I really don't think he has 2000+, but around 1000 +

Either way, happy that I am only evil guy around here... (only cryx :twisted: :twisted: )
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rover

Post by Rover »

i'll be second cryx when ogrins arrive... around 500 i guess
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Mogu ja da ti pozajmljujem figurice ako ti nesto zatreba da se igras :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImage
dublerius
Location: novi sad, vojvodina, srbija, balkan, europa, stari svet, zemlja, solarni sistem, mlecni put

Post by dublerius »

ja cu imati oko 1500+ poena kada bude pocela liga :D
burn the infidels in the holy flames of menoth
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Cygnar - 1000+
Orboros - 750+
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
xclub

Post by xclub »

Troolblood - 500
Khador - tezi infinity... (just a joke)...
Knight

Post by Knight »

Happy new year :)

At the moment i have somewhere around 600 pts ready for play; pretty soon that should go to around 1000.

Cya all on the battlefield!
xclub

Post by xclub »

There is one guy who asked me to put him here...

TOle - 500 pt LEGION...
FGSerbia

Updated

Post by FGSerbia »

Updated

Bathory - Menoth - 500
PainBringer - Skorne - 500
Knight - Cygnar - 500
Shunka - Khador - 1000
Dublerius - Menoth - 1500
Dzon Vejn - Menoth - 500
Mladjano Bugarce - Everblight - 1000?
Mladjano Bugarce - Khador - 2000+?
Zekina Banda - Cygnar - 1000
Zekina Banda - Orboros - 750
Pendargon - Cryx - 2000+
Joggy - Orboros - 500
Serbian Raven - Menoth - 750
Slayer King - Skorne - ?
Rover - Cryx 500
Xclub - Trollbloods - 500
Xclub - Khador - 2000+?
FGSerbia - Trollbloods - 500 (and growing fast)
FGSerbia - Mercenary - 500 (and in need of painting fast)
Tole - Everblight - 500

We're upto 20 factions, that's 5 full leagues. I'll get cracking - if we say a deadline for new entrants is 20th of January and I'll get all the info written up. Roll on the 1st of February!!
xclub

Post by xclub »

I have only 1000 pt of khador for now...
warlord

Post by warlord »

Put my minis on the list and I think that we have all current players in Serbia listed:

2800 Cryx
600 Skorne
750 Menoth

That is it for now...

Now make the schedule for Belgrade, I will make a schedule for Novi Sad after you send me a PM with suggestion how do you want it to work and we will organize our selves according to your plan since having a league in 2 cities is a heavy task.

PS
If you are able,as we agreed, to contact my friends in Nis in next couple of days we will have 3-5 new players that can join us at the very begining of league.
Read my e-mail and reply ASAP so that I can arange all things needed for event mentioned!
TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

If the next shipment arrives before the league starts, I'll have 1000 Protectorate.
FGSerbia

League Rules

Post by FGSerbia »

Please find below the proposed league rules. I am sure that there will be some changes - so this is a first draft.
I know the proxy figure rule will cause contention so it's best to have it out now I guess.

The PiP Leagues rules are as follows;
i. League timescales are of 3 months durations and within those 3 months players should play 6 league matches - 3 home and 3 away. It is the home player’s responsibility to contact the away player to arrange a match. The home player should also declare the size of the skirmish.
ii. All factions must be registered on this web site. Players cannot offer to host a game to a fellow league member of greater points value than they have listed as nor refuse a game for equal to or fewer points than they themselves have listed. Players with less than a 500 point army may augment their army with Mercenaries and/or borrowed figures.
iii. You are allowed unpainted miniatures and/or proxy miniatures in the leagues though certain cup tournaments may require the use of only painted and standard PP miniatures.
iv. Upon completion of each match EACH player must send an email to [email protected] stating the following information; League Number, Home Player Name & Faction & Victory Point Total, Away Player Name & Faction & Victory Point Total. Remember BOTH players must email in the information for the result to be registered. Alternately if you play at a club then the club representative may email or notify the leagues on both players’ behalf.
v. For winning a match 3 points are awarded to the winner and none to the loser, for a draw 1 point is awarded to each player. For a walkover 2 points are awarded. Players can claim a walkover for the following reasons;
• Players fail to show for an arranged game without any notification.
• Players cancel 2 or more arranged games without sufficient reason.
• The Away Player continually ignores emails and/or requests for games
• The Home Player doesn’t arrange a match within a suitable timescale.
All matches should aim to be completed a week before the end of the league is set to end.
vi. The winner of a league will be promoted and the last placed player demoted. The only exception to this is where a player has entered more than 1 faction in the leagues. As a player may only have 1 faction per division a promotion or relegation that contradicts that rule may be overruled. New players joining the leagues will enter at the bottom league.
vii. For the 1st League season taking place in February 2008 please note that as this is the start of the league there maybe some significant changes upon its completion. For the first league season all matches played will be based on a 6 round game and the player with the most victory points is considered the winner. In subsequent seasons a choice of different games will be available to choose from. The home player decides which faction goes first.

This league relies on the honesty and good will of all those taking part. Remember that you learn far more from a defeat than from a victory and seek to play for the enjoyment and in bettering yourself in the hobby. If you are required to travel as part of your league – try and organise early and take the opportunity to play both your home and away matches on the same day. Maybe look to share transportation with other players in your league. If you have more than one opponent in another town try and organise several smaller games rather than one big one.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

A couple of questions:

1. What happens in some odd situation that players are claiming different results?
• Players cancel 2 or more arranged games without sufficient reason.
What is considered sufficient?

• The Home Player doesn’t arrange a match within a suitable timescale.
What is suitable timescale?

I'm putting those questions in for the best of all participiants (hope I spelled it right), to evade any odd situations that might happen...

Cheers!

edit:

• The Away Player continually ignores emails and/or requests for games
What is considered continually?

edit2: maybe best option is to put numbers instead of those words?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

This league relies on the honesty and good will of all those taking part.
Is the best answer.
If situation 1. occurs then I think the venture is doomed. Both players will know who has won, while the loser might not like to acknowledge defeat - I am sure that they will not appreciate the players they beat not emailing in the results either.
As for the rest; OK I am the home player - I organise a game and it is set. A day before the game is due to start my opponent cancels as they have to go abroad for work for a week. Ok I mail back and say can we find another date. We arrange that date and it is cancelled due to illness on my opponents behalf. This is not what I would call sufficient reason. BUT at the same time having let me down I think my opponent should be accommodating as to the next match. There is a huge difference between
EXCUSE 1; Can't make it. Got to work.
and EXCUSE 2; I'm really sorry, something's come up I can't make this match - how about we sort something out for the following weekend?
If you do have to cancel a match try and organise an alternative in the same email or text as the one in which you cancel.
As a home player I would say that you should contact each of your 3 opponents within the first month at the very least. But remember as each player is both a home and away player we should be contacting each other. If I play a match as a home player with someone and during that game we don't organise the away match and then I don't hear from them again for 6 weeks, then I would be annoyed but it doesn't stop me from sending a quick email - saying 'ready for our next match?'. At the beginning it will be incredibly easy for this league to collapse unless all participants act responsibly. The idea is that the leagues provides a clear opportunity for new players to join in and for weaker players to play 'matches that count' against better players.
As an employee I never liked being micro-managed (ie you must do this by this time or else) and I don't like micro-managing. If people don't show each other due respect and organise themselves the leagues will fail and then that's that. We'll see how that kind of Western Laissez Faire attitudes holds in deepest darkest Serbia.
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Beware of your last sentence! :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

This league relies on the honesty and good will of all those taking part.
I really like this sentance... I just wanted to say: look out, with loop-holes like those I listed, as you might run into an idiot that would like to spoil fun for everyone else.... for his dark reasons known only to him ;)

I DO hope that something like that wouldn't happen... just be aware ;) (and if it happens, try to have solution ready... for example reserve player or something like that)
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

It's a really big chance that it will happen, sooner than not.
For example take the Bloodbowl league and even a Memoire league (which, by the way, never finished), in some cases people waited for a month to play their oponent which slowed the whole league.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

There was also a warhammer league, althou a long, long time ago... it also failed ;). And it wasn't single, but multiple blood bowl leagues that failed (actully only league that finished was blood bowl league in klub Zmaj, and the 1st Hobby Store League was very close to being finished (almost everyone played 26/26 matches, and a couple of (last in league) players played like 24-25 / 26 games (correct me me if I'm wrong... it might have been finished too)).

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

yep. that one ended at last... and also last bb league ended. you are playing second season in that one.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

I think that WarCry league was also finished.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

PainBringer wrote:I think that WarCry league was also finished.
No, it didn't... I'm 100% sure about that ;)

Glory to Arstotzka!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

That may be true for the first league. The second league (division B), in wich I played, was finished. I won 2nd place. :))
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

BUT THIS IS ONLY 3 OPPONENTS AND 6 GAMES IN 3 MONTHS!!
Duc d' Elchingen

Post by Duc d' Elchingen »

More then enough!
With only one opponent you can guarantee that everything will go according to schedule, but with 3 and taking into account that we are talking about Serbians...

A zbog stanovitih prozivki:

Plus que suffisant!
Avec seulement un adversaire peut vous garantir que tout se passera conformément au calendrier, mais avec 3, et en tenant compte du fait que nous parlons de Serbes ...
mladjano bugarce

Post by mladjano bugarce »

Ne mislim da ce to biti preveliki problem obzirom na mali broj igraca u ligama ono sto bi ja dodao a oko cega se mozemo dogovoriti je da ako neko ima igrace protiv kojih ne bi zeleo da igra da to recimo(naravno uz apsolutnu tajnost) posalje meni na pm kako bi iste izbegao u ligi.
ImageImage
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

jos bi voleo da vidim kako ce se racunati poeni u ligi, jel opet ono: pobeda 3 poena, nereseno 1 i izgubljeno 0, ili ce ustvari biti vazno sa koliko si ti to pobedio?
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
warlord

Post by warlord »

pusti cu ti Rikov predlog koji mi je poslao...
xclub

Post by xclub »

PUSTICU... Izrazavajmo se pravilno...
FGSerbia

Leagues ready

Post by FGSerbia »

Just to let you know that the leagues are ready - I'll email them out to everyone later this week. The other good news is that I think that we'll have a lot of new players by the time the next one starts.
Nenad will post them on-line this week too (hopefully, please)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Nenad will post leagues online, as soon as Rick remembers to send above-mentioned to Nenad ;)

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

I'm just dropping a line for other league members that the page is ready, and would be online some of these days (before the work week ends)...

The SER version of the site would go online too...

I beleive I didn't see any "duplicate" army in any league... yes, that means that no one would end up playing against the same faction.

I'll drop another line here, when we put everything online.

Glory to Arstotzka!
FGSerbia

Play like you've got a pair

Post by FGSerbia »

The leagues have been mailed out to everyone. They will be on-line soon (address to be annouced in this thread) too.
Cheers,
Rick
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Joggy, Rover, Shukaku in league number 5, with me.

It's nice that all the members are from Belgrade.

Joggy stop levelling, it's time to play :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Yeah the leagues are a bit changed, since one more player (with three armies) applied, but I've already done the change, and it should be online soon.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

I've contacted the Rick today, and we'll meet on Sunday, around 12, so if everything goes ok, content should be online around 13h.

edit: and I should be at store around around 13-14h to play warmachine ;)

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

yes, I will put you between two raids :lol:
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

Only 5 more days of practice matches ladies and then it starts for real.

Return to “Warmachine i Hordes”