Mini 40K turniri u klubu Zmaj

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Mrzimsvee

Re: Mini 40K turniri u HS-u

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Staljin se prijavljuje za subotu.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Koliko jos ima mesta za 28. i kad je krajnji trenutak za prijavu, posto ne znam da li ce mi obaveze dozvoliti?
I myself am a self-proclaimed expert, if I do say so myself.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

BoltaFodda wrote:Koliko jos ima mesta za 28. i kad je krajnji trenutak za prijavu, posto ne znam da li ce mi obaveze dozvoliti?
I od koliko do koliko traje?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Dzon Vejn wrote:I od koliko do koliko traje?
Mrzimsvee wrote:Subota 28.11, 12h, 3 bitke, 1500pts
Image Image
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Ah da zaboravih Ultramarines 3'rd Company
Image Image
Giga

Post by Giga »

BoltaFodda wrote:Koliko jos ima mesta za 28. i kad je krajnji trenutak za prijavu, posto ne znam da li ce mi obaveze dozvoliti?
Ma ovo su mini turniri. Ti se prijavi, pa ako dodjes dodjes! :D
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

onda se prijavljujem. Mozda i stignem.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

deka wrote:
Dzon Vejn wrote:I od koliko do koliko traje?
Mrzimsvee wrote:Subota 28.11, 12h, 3 bitke, 1500pts
:oops:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Millenium

Post by Millenium »

Ajde i jedna prijava od mene dolaze zli tenaci koji videcemo :wink:
Goal i have no goal Fraulein i just want eternal war "Major Montana Max"

"Après moi, le déluge"
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

I ja cu doci.
"Jebes ti Cak Norisa kad Jelena Karleusa spava a budna je sasvim!" - Hitler

"On the first day, Man created the machine in his own image." - Library keeper, Animatrix
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

kad ces igrati BB Luka?
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Giga

Post by Giga »

Znaci za sada;

1) Deda
2) Zerg
3) Pera
4) Luka
5) Boca (mozda)
6) Antic
7) Bolta (mozda)
8) Vic
9) Staljin
10) Dorian
11) Ja

O pa bice ovo valjano. :D

EDIT: Neka neko iscima i Nemanju i Shupakua. Kapiram da ce oni hteti.
VicTheTrader

Post by VicTheTrader »

Ne dolazim u subotu, prehlada :(
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout. - parody of the litany of command

Hurry up before we all come to our senses! - King Julien
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

ja se sutra ipak igram kuci...

Glory to Arstotzka!
BoltaFodda

Post by BoltaFodda »

Kolega je blagoizvoleo da mi javi kako u 2:30 ima da se nacrtam na poslu i nateram izvesne gatewaye ispod zita i bez dokumentacije da prorade... stoga me nece biti na turniru.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

I ja cu morati da ispalim (opet,znam). Izgovor su smisliti kasnije. :D
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Giga

Post by Giga »

Ljudi, sta kazete da organizujemo 2na2 turnir? Recimo, timovi od po 2000-2500 poena? :D

Inace, evo ja da ponovim svoju prijavu za ovaj turnir 12-tog.
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Nije losa ideja.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Ja ni na ovaj od 1750 necu doci da ucestvujem, i tako ce biti sve do druge polovine januara to jest dok mi se ne zavrsi semestar. Dolazim popodne svakako, pa ako bde bio neko slobodan mogu opustene partije neke.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Giga

Post by Giga »

Na B&C-u su objavljena neka experimentalna mission pravila. Naime, ovakva vrlo slicna pravila se koriste na velikim turnirima tipa Adepticona i 'Ard Boyza.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/inde ... owfile=424

U sustini, pravila uopste nisu komplikovana, a mogla bi da omoguce neke vrlo zabavne misije, rekao bih. Mogli bi da ih isprobamo na nekom od mini-turnira, zezanja radi. :D
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

Dolazim na ovaj u 1750.

"On the first day, Man created the machine in his own image." - Library keeper, Animatrix
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde da vidimo ko dolazi sad u subotu?

1. Dexter
2. Giga

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Ja.
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

... i niko vise?
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

E ljudi..hoce li biti jos tih turnira u HS-u..? Niko ne pise na ovom topic-u vec.... :?
(Dete) Nemanja
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Trenutno ne, zbog praznika.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

(Dete) Nemanja
:lol:
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Pricao sam sa Duletom..najverovatnije 9. i 10. januara...a kakav..videcemo.. :)
VicTheTrader

Post by VicTheTrader »

I kada je sledeci turnir?
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout. - parody of the litany of command

Hurry up before we all come to our senses! - King Julien
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pa posto su praznici gotovi, mogli bi vec od subote da krenemo (doduse, ja i dalj eimam predavanja subotom, ali to je jos danas i sledece :D). Dule, sta ti mislis, da li moze jedan turnir u 1500/1750 sada u subotu da otvorimo sezonu?

I nemojte da nedodjete ko proslih xyz puta o.O
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Giga

Post by Giga »

Ja apelujem da taj turnir bude 1750, i da se nidsima dozvoli da igraju po novom codexu. :D
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Gigo..ti ne bi bas voleo da se odmah igras sa Nidsima na 1750...mogu ti reci daaaaa...ti ne bi bilo najprijatnije...
Ne kazem da ne bi imao sanse..ali..bilo bi gusto... :wink:
Predlazem da se igra klasika-1500 pts i da se da Boci,Zergu i drugima koji bi se igrali sa Tyranidima da se igraju po novom kodeksu samo da napisu na papir detaljnije sta sve imaju njihove bube i nema problema..bar sto se mene tice.. :)
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Giga wrote:Ja apelujem da taj turnir bude 1750, i da se nidsima dozvoli da igraju po novom codexu. :D
Telion wrote:Predlazem da se igra klasika-1500 pts i da se da Boci,Zergu i drugima koji bi se igrali sa Tyranidima da se igraju po novom kodeksu samo da napisu na papir detaljnije sta sve imaju njihove bube i nema problema..bar sto se mene tice.. :)
Ne. :?
Dok se ne pojavi novi kodeks, onaj prevod sto imamo ne treba shvatiti mnogo ozbiljno.
Giga

Post by Giga »

Gigo..ti ne bi bas voleo da se odmah igras sa Nidsima na 1750...mogu ti reci daaaaa...ti ne bi bilo najprijatnije...
Ne kazem da ne bi imao sanse..ali..bilo bi gusto...
Nemoj Nemanja nist ti da se sikiras za mene. Ja sam ti covek koji se ne plasi izazova. ;)

U svakom slucaju, aj' da mi lepo najavimo taj turnir, pa da vidimo ko ce sve doci. Ja nest nisam siguran za sledecu subotu, ali videcemo.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Subota 16.01 i 30.01 mini turnir u 40k, 1750pts, pocetak u 12h, tri bitke, max 14 igraca.

"Yes...yes."

Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Prijavljujem se za 16.1.
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
Dexter

Post by Dexter »

I ja za oba.

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Ja,bogami dolazim samo na onaj 30...mora da se uci ovaj vikend.. :(
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Prijavljujem se za 30.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

ja se prijavljujem za 30og, jer 16og mi i dalje traju predavanja.

turnir 16og:
-Dorian
-Dexter

turnir 30og:
-Zerg
-Dexter
-Nemanja
-Ja

Ok, ljudi, trazili ste turnir, sto sada nema nikog za subotu? o.O Gigo, joco, anticu, vic... hocete?

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”