ETC 2015 PRAG - prijave i opsta diskusija

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

RatGod
Strvinar

Re: ETC 2015 PRAG

Post by RatGod »

Novi info o tome sta treba da se glasa za ETC sledece godine. Evo da podelim sa vama upitnik :

Vote 1.1: Use of Detachments at the ETC
-----------------------------------------------
1.1A – Allow the use of all detachments at the ETC (this includes codex detachments, supplement detachments and formations – as a formation is a special type of detachment-, but a seperate vote on formations is had in vote 1.2)
1.1B – Do not allow the use of any detachments other than the Combined Arms Detachment (CAD), Allied Detachment and Special detachment at the ETC
1.1C – Allow the use of a specific set of detachments at the ETC, with some restrictions in place (further vote needed and feedback appreciated)

As an example: a list of detachments that we could work from
– Combined Arms detachment
– Allied detachment
– Special detachments: Inquisition detachment, LOTD detachment, Imperial Knights detachment, Officio Assassinorum detachment
– Faction detachments: Any and all formations belonging to a regular faction like the Ork Horde detachment or the Wolves Unleashed detachment, or Cypher's Fallen Champions formation

Vote 1.2: Use of Formations at the ETC
---------------------------------------------
1.2A – Allow the use of any and all formations at the ETC
1.2B – Allow the use of formations at the ETC, but only those that appear in parent books (so not the Tau Fireblade Support Cadre or Cypher's Fallen Champions for instance)
1.2C – Allow the use of formations at the ETC, but with some restrictions in place (further vote needed and feedback appreciated)
1.2D – Do not allow the use of any formations at the ETC

Vote 1.3: Use of single-source or multi-source CAD/Allied Detachments at the ETC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This question is maybe difficult to grasp at first, so let me explain a bit further. A CAD lets you incorporate any Army List Entries as long as they belong to the same faction. This could open up some avenues with some of the army list entries from the datasheets for instance (if we decide to allow them) to increase combos and variety across the board. So that's why this option needs to be included in the vote. A multi-source CAD could for instance be White Scar Chapter Space Marines with Clan Raukan and Sentinels of Terra and Tyrannic War Veterans in the combined arms detachment. Depending on the restrictions we impose in later votes of course (number of sources to be used in detachments, see vote 1.6)., datasheet vote see vote 1.11, ...) Just take a moment to discuss the possibilities with your guys about what this would all mean and which road you'd like this to take. A Source in this instance refers to any book or release, being datasheet, codex, codex supplement, …

1.3A – Stick to single source CAD and Allied Detachment as in previous years (Units taken from codex supplements or datasheets would count as being from their main associated book, as an example taking Tyranid War Veterans would count as a Codex: Space Marines source - and yes we know you can't legally build a detachment with them, just to clairfy-)
1.3B – Multiple source allowed, but only in primary detachment (see 1.6)
1.3C – Multiple source allowed in CAD and in Allied detachment (see 1.6)

Vote 1.4: Use of single-source or multi-source CAD/Allied Detachments at the ETC at the Team Level
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This vote is here to see what limits we will pose on the use of factions. A faction is defined as any allowed codex book at the ETC including all its associated supplements, formations, and unit entries, whether they be released through supplemental books, printed in White Dwarf, or released as datasheets for instance, for as far as any of the previous are allowed at the ETC. As an example: "Codex Space Marines" would include the Sentinels of Terra supplement, the Clan Raukaan supplement, the Tyrannic war veterans unit entry, and other such publications. Use of any of these publications associated with "Codex Space Marines" would be a use of it as a "Faction".

1.4A – No restrictions on factions beyond those imposed by the rules/rulebook/ETC restrictions on the list level (see 1.6)
1.4B – Each faction can be used a maximum of two times in the team, regardless of how many sources are used
1.4C – Each faction can be used a maximum of two times in the team, but each source for a certain faction uses up that factions' slot for the team (An example: A CAD formed with units from Sentinels Of Terra and Codex Space marines will count as 2 uses of Space Marine faction and the team will not be allowed to use SM faction in the rest of the lists)
1.4D – Each faction can only be used once in a primary detachment and once either in an allied detachment or as a special detachment on the team

Annex vote:
1.5A – Mirror combos are not allowed on the faction level
1.5B – Mirror combos are not allowed on the source level (only matters is 1.4A or 1.4B is voted)

Vote 1.6: Use of multi-source CAD/ Allied Detachments at the ETC at the List Level
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, a source here is any different 'release' by GW. A formation, army list entry datasheet, codex, and supplement of the same faction would all count as a seperate source in this case, making it a total of 4 seperate sources in this instance.

1.6A – Multiple source CAD/ Allied Detachments allowed, but the total in any list may not exceed 2 sources
1.6B – Multiple source CAD/ Allied Detachments allowed, but the total in any list may not exceed 3 sources
1.6C – Multiple source CAD/ Allied Detachments allowed, but the total in any list may not exceed 4 sources
1.6D – Multiple source CAD/ Allied Detachments allowed, but the total in any list may not exceed 5 sources
1.6E – Multiple source CAD/ Allied Detachments allowed, no restrictions on amount of sources per list other than those imposed on the team level (see 1.4 and 1.5)

Vote 1.7: Problem case vote – Codex: Imperial Knights
-------------------------------------------------------------
1.7A – Allow Imperial Knights at the ETC
1.7B – Disallow Imperial Knights at the ETC

Vote 1.8: Lords Of War
----------------------------
1.8A – Allow all lords of war if they are released in a codex book
1.8B – Allow all lords of war (from any book)
1.8C – Allow all lords of war (from any book, but with a points restriction to be imposed, will need further discussion)
1.8D – Allow all lords of war, but none of the superheavy/gargantuan MC variant (so no C'tan/Stompa/...)
1.8E – Allow all codex book lords of war, but none of the superheavy/gargantuan MC variant (so no Stompa,...)
1.8F – Allow no lords of war

Annex vote if LOW are allowed:
1.9A – No limits on the maximum amount of LOW imposed other than the rules
1.9B – Each player can only have one LOW in his list
1.9C – Each LOW can only be present once in Team Comp

Vote 1.10: Codex supplements vote
---------------------------------------
1.10A – Allow all codex supplements
1.10B – Allow some codex supplements (further vote needed)
1.10C – Allow no codex supplements

Vote 1.11: Army List Entry Datasheets (Belakor, Cypher, Tyrannic War veterans, Korm Dragongaze, Grukk Face-rippa, Gerantius, Officio Assassinorum Units)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.11A – Allow the use of any and all Army List Entry Datasheets at the ETC
1.11B – Allow the use of any and all Army List Entry Datasheets at the ETC, but with some restrictions in place (further vote needed and feedback appreciated)
1.11C – Do not allow the use of any Army List Entry Datasheets at the ETC

Vote 1.12: Fortifications
-----------------------------
1.12A – Use only SLP, ADL, Bastion
1.12B – Expand the number of available fortifications at the ETC (will need further discussion)

Vote 1.13: Fortification Upgrades
----------------------------------------
1.13A – Allow for fortification upgrades other than quadgun, icarus and comms relay
1.13B – Do not allow for fortification upgrades other than quadgun, icarus and comms relay
1.13C – Allow some of the other fortification upgrades (further vote needed)

Vote 1.14: Mysterious Objectives at the ETC
--------------------------------------------------
1.14A – Include them
1.14B – Don't include them

I think answers to the questions above will help us create a clear and concise rulespack within the next month or so for everyone to work from.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Sta se desava sa ETC rulspekom, da li su odradili faq, i kakva je ovo prica na WHFB da se 2016 ide u Atinu ili Poznan?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Pa Grci su aplicirali sa Atinom, a Poljaci sa Poznanom, a danas je krenulo glasanje o tome ko će biti domaćin za ETC 2016
Image Image
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Pocelo je glasanje za 2016 evo ponuda :

Here is the Greek bid: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic ... 3&t=126593
Here is the Polish bid: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic ... 3&t=126913

Pa se izjasnite
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

http://www.teambelgium.eu/ETC_Shared/Eu ... aft1.0.pdf

Plus sto ce moci formacija iz codexa da bude uzeta kao detachment tj ally sa svojim osnovnim codexom ( 99% ) lose su definisali, i to ce prepraviti.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Ovako "na prvu loptu", ja sam vise za Grcku, pre svega sto ima more, pa mislim da vecini ljudi odgovara da uzmu jedno 2 nedelje godisnjeg odmora i odu na more u Grcku, a usput posete ETC. :)
Naravno, jos se ni 2014. nije zavrsila, a ETC2015 nije ni blizu odrzavanja, pa mislim da je mnogo daleko da uopste razmisljamo o 2016.
Sto se kaze- "Zivi bili, pa videli".
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Na prvu loptu Grčka je primamljiva.
Ali je Atina preskupa!
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Bez obzira na sve ostalo, u Poljsku samo ako Megabaja moze da nam obezbedi tenkove, pa na njima da odemo :D. Razume se, sa pratecom municijom.

Grcka je bolja i zato sto spajas letovanje sa igranjem, pa to onda nije "x" evra koje se daju za igranje, nego ides na more, a ovo ti je usput neki dodatni trosak, kad si vec tamo. Plus mozes oko Atine naci neke aranzmane, pa onda ne moras dodatno da placas nocenje u Atini (ako je dovoljno blizu za neki lokalni prevoz / kola).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

Grcka zbog gore navedenih razloga
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

kad ce biti konacna pravila? zbog ovih formacija.. ?!
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

znaci kill poeni svaku misiju :) Green Tide ftw!
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Jedino se idalje vodi pitanje da li ce se odobriti adamantium lance formacija
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Interesantno...
Only Fortification upgrades that have an official GW model are to be used at the ETC. This essentially means we will only see the
following fortification upgrades:
Allowed Fortification Upgrades (Stronghold Assault):
- Comms Relay,
- Icarus Lascannon,
- Quadgun,
- Ammo Store,
- Tank Traps,
- Barricades
- Magos Machine Spirit (Special Rule)
- Ready for Take Off" (Special Rule
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

da li to znaci da mozes modele cikica koje hoces da imas? :D tj ne mora GW-ovi? :D
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Ne. Odnosi se na fortifikacije koje mogu da imaju navedene apgrejde - posebno obratiti paznju na skyshield landing pad sa ready for take off apgrejdom.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Ne mogu da se setim da li je ovako bilo i na proslom ETC-u, ali mi se cini kao greska:
"OVERWHELMING FIREPOWER— Score 2 Victory Points if you
completely destroyed 3 units or more in the shooting phase
BLOOD AND GUTS— Score 2 Victory Points if you completely destroyed
2 units or more in the Assault Phase
NO PRISONERS—Score 2 Victory Points if you completely destroyed 3 or
more
enemy units during your turn."

:?
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Tako je bilo i prosle godine, to je kopi-pejst.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

bas je glupo sto su sve misije kill poeni :(
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

If an ability, affect or attack that is resolved like a shooting attack that rolls to wound and to hit
and allows
cover saves
, the unit can choose to go to ground.
ovo je lose pravilo, ako se jink ne dozvoljava pre shooting faze.

obratiti posebnu paznju na tekst.
When a tankshocking vehicle ends its movement within 1’ of an enemy model, this model does not have
to move
as long as it doesn't end up underneath the vehicle's path. The enemy model is required to move
1” away in its next movement phase, following the normal rules for movement
Fortifications are deployed like any other model, and can therefore be put in or touching
terrain, as long as they can physically be placed there. They cannot be placed in or on
impassable terrain or make use of the Wobbly Model Rule
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

ovo za tenk sok je kretenizam...
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nije, skroz je u redu posto tako bas pise u knjizi.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

a na proslom etc-u je bilo promenjeno van knjige? :S Brate ne znam sta su pravila iz knjige a sta sa etc-a vise :(
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne, ovde kaze da su zgazeni samo modeli koji bi zavrsili ispod vozila pa ti je ovim praviliom ili FAQ-om pojasnjeno da one modele koji zavrse u 1'' od vozila ne moras da pomeras I da nece biti zgazeni kao sto I ne treba da budu.

"Yes...yes."

CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

aha :D znaci ipak smo igrali ok. :D zanemarite mene
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ali... jedino sto je drugacije je to da se modeli koji nisu u nes klanjaju koherenciji odmah sa stola. oni ostaju tu do sledeceg kruga kada pokusavaju da se vrate u koherenciju...

Ali oni koje nisi zgazio nego su ostali u 1", one koje si zgazio ako ne budu u koherenciji i dalje ubiješ.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Luka, da li bi mogao da postavis jedno pitanje tamo na ETC forumu:
Da li transport koji je battle brother sa ima pravo re-roll-a main detachmenta ako vozi jedinicu main detachmenta..?
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

sta to znaci lasice? kakav re roll ? :S
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Kada koristi ultramarinačke doktrine, ili kada koristi Tiguriuson Warlord trait...
Image Image
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Re: ETC 2015 PRAG - prijave i opsta diskusija

Post by Telion »

Diskusija se moze nastaviti na istoimenom topicu u ETC podforumu.
Lock.

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”