Narativna Kampanja

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Narativna Kampanja

Post by joggy »

kao sto vec neki znaju, pokusacu sa nekom narativnom kampanjom u wh40k univerzumu. Ideja je da se na facebook stranici stavi filmic sa slicicama iz bitki i jos nekim forama koje se jos uvek komesaju u mojoj glavi :psyboom: . Idealno bi bilo da imam materijala da svake nedelje napravim neki report, mada bi realisticnije bilo da izlazi na dve nedelje ili mozda i redje ako nema dovoljno bitaka. Ipak, pokusacu pa cemo videti gde ce to da odvede.

Sledi tekst koji ce biti ubacen u filmic (ako sve bude islo na ruku, imace i super naratora). Molim one koje ne mrzi da procitaju tekst i da eventualno daju svoje neke predloge, izmene i dopune kako bi prica bila potpunija.
Izmedju ovih desavanja ce ici neki iseci najverovatnije sa lexicanuma u vezi sa necim pomenutim u tekstu (recimo recenica o katacancima posle reporta o njima), ala starship troopers style "do you want to know more?"

Hvala na strpljenju

Good afternoon, we’re interrupting regular broadcast to give you breaking news that just came in.
Latest reports suggest that there’s Invasion going on in Ultima Segmentum.

Invasion begun just days after admiral Hate left the Calva Constellation on important government mission, leaving Adjutant Captain Weasel in command.

First contact was made on a jungle planet Thanatos 3, where defending forces from famous Catachan 2nd regiment under command of Lieutenant Chronos were suddenly attacked in their camp in Area 86.
Investigating the “Area 86 incident”, Astra Militarum forces were ambushed by, apparently, CHAOS forces on a much larger scale, suffering heavy losses in the process.
According to the reports from wolf brother Olaf and Sergeant “Irontooth” Harker which barely survived the onslaught, Thanatos 3 could fall in a matter of days, if reinforcements do not arrive shortly, marking this planet a highest priority in Calva campaign.

On a very next day, Westwald, a peaceful town on Fideon Prime, marked as Gamma or civilised world in Imperial data archives, was attacked by another Galactic menace. Unidentified TYRANID swarm, attacked small force of ultramarines 3rd company, which were investigating ever growing reports of strange occurrences in the area.

Following the code red Calva, several chapters of Space Marines sent their recon forces to investigate. House Dorian, stationed on Fideon Prime, detected huge magnetic disturbances on a nearby mining world of Arcadius, so all spearhead forces were sent there, along with House Dorian Imperial Knight and personal Hellhammer class super heavy tank “Nuclear Dawn”

Things exploded on Saturday into open war on planet Arcadius. First to the fray were Blood Angel forces, teleporting in numbers right in the middle of magnetic anomaly, only to be ambushed by so far not yet identified forces, only known as “Necrons” in imperial records. Both General’s No.1 and Captains Dimi forces suffered heavy losses from yet another newly arrived enemy. Decimated and disoriented Blood Angel spearhead started a desperate retreat, even resulting in some friendly fire between ultramarine and House Dorian relieve forces sent to support the evacuation. Only with extreme efforts from Captain Dimi, blood angels were able to carve their path through a rearguard Tyranid swarm and reach extraction point, teleporting back to strike cruiser “Victoria Poison”.
Followed by initial surprise, Necron forces cut off and seized a mining site defended by Catachan 2nd regiment, striking a heavy blow to systems supply of ore and precious metals.
Only information we have on these forces is a strange silhouette of apparently Necron overlord, stretching his palm toward and uttering a chilling “Waaaaaar”.

House Dorian Imperial Knight pilot reported stumbling atop of strange pyramid complex in a middle of what was thought to be barren area of Arcadius, leaving a theory that those Necrons could be coming from underneath.

But just as commanders thought that they saw worst of this day, Warp gate opened nearby and Tzheentch entity only known as Silly, with pink head, horns and third eye poured into reality with his magic demon cohort. Ultramarine forces under command of Colonel Grizzly were caught completely off guard, suffering high losses. Complete disaster in rearguard was delayed, at least for that day, when Grey Knight forces suddenly teleported and took Silly’s right hand, Fateweaver, out of the sky and back into the warp, they too suffering heavy losses in process. As it turned out, it was not enough to save the rearguard post, but at least all surviving Imperial forces were able to evacuate.

While the War raged on Arcadius, Westwald on Fideon Prime was completely overrun by Traitor Marine forces under the cover of darkness. Dawn saw yet another invasion from Tyranids. Intelligence report says that Chaos Space Marines were able to drive them back, after the bloody fight that ensued. Rumors are spreading like wildfire that Westwald has to have something very important, considering it was the place of heavy fighting from several sides in a such short time.

Now as the new week arrives, will Imperium gather enough strength to fight of this invasion? Stay tuned in, as we bring you latest news from the front. FOR THE EMPEROR.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Re: Narativna Kampanja

Post by joggy »

Following the reports of strange Pyramid complex, Dark Angel vanguard was sent to investigate, but they encountered Chaos Traitor force on the site. Battle ensued with the Dark Angels coming on top, but still there was no time left to enter the complex, leaving it to be explored some other time.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

kul :) bas si gotivan hronose sto se cimas oko ovoga :D kako mogu da ti pomognem? :)
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Upucavanjem kenjonom svega sto sumonuje demone na McRage-u, posle bitke sa najglavnijim ultra marincem Klagarom :mrgreen: .

Danas ko da sam se pretplatio na tebe :mrgreen: .
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”