Klub Zmaj Autumn Tournament

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Klub Zmaj Autumn Tournament

Post by Telion »

Drugari, nakon vise-nego-uspesnog letnjeg turnira, i zainteresovanosti sire javnosti najavljujemo novi turnir u organizaciji kluba Zmaj!
Turnir ce se odrzati krajem oktobra, pocetkom novembra (31.10. i 01.11.) u prostorijma kluba (Budimska 10a) i trajace dva dana! :grin:
Ucesce je 300 dinara, 500 za one koji nisu clanovi kluba.
Igrace se ukupno cetiri runde, po dve svakog dana, koje ce trajati po tri sata.
Da ne duzimo mnogo, slede generalne informacije:
++BASIC RULES++
• Armies will consist of 1850 points or less.
• Players MUST use the same army list throughout the tournament.
• New codices, supplements, campaign supplements and White Dwarf updates that are released after October 1st, 2015
will not be allowed in this event.
•"Everything goes!"- There are NO restrictions regarding a number of the Detachments that may be used in one army.
• You MUST specify which Detachment is your Primary Detachment.
• Codex specific Detachments from Codices are ALLOWED.
• You may ally together codices (supplements) with the same parent book, but not a book with itself. (example: Tau
Empire can be allied with Farsight Enclaves, or Black Legion can be allied with Chaos Space Marines)
• Fortifications will use the updated rules presented in "Stronghold Assault".
• Lords of War Units from "Escalation" and codices/army books are ALLOWED.
• Formations are ALLOWED.
• Other Dataslates are allowed in this event. (except for APOCALYPSE Dataslates)
• Forge World units, army lists and rules that have "Warhammer 40.000 approved" stamp are allowed.
• Apocalypse units, army lists and rules are NOT ALLOWED.
• Forge World units, army lists and rules that have "Experimental Rules" stamp are NOT ALLOWED.
• Forge World army lists and material from the "Horus Heresy" books WILL NOT be allowed in this event; however
players may still use these Forge World models to represent a unit(s) in their army.
• The Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition Rules and all relevant Games Workshop Errata and FAQs will be used. In the case
of a conflict between a printed version of a Codex and a Digital version the most recent update or FAQ will take
precedence.
• The latest ETC 2015 Errata and FAQ may be used to resolve additional rules disputes.
• Each player should bring a total of SIX (6) tactical markers based on 40mm circular bases. They have no effects on the
game other than to mark a point on the battlefield.
• Each player should bring a Warhammer 40,000 rulebook and the codex (or codices) represented in their army and all
materials needed to play a game/report the results - including dice, measuring devices, templates, tactical objective
cards and a writing implement.
• A separate printed army list is required for the judges and for your opponents (minimum of 2 copies required).

+MISSIONS+
Mission 1:
Eternal War: Big Guns Never Tire (6 objectives, each 2VP worth)
Maelstrom of War: Contact Lost
Deployment: Dawn of War
Secondary Objectives: First Blood, Slay the Warlord, Linebreaker
Mission 2:
Eternal War: Purge the Alien
Maelstrom of War: Deadlock
Deployment: Vanguard Strike
Mission 3:
Eternal War: The Emperor's Will (2 objectives, each 6 VP worth)
Maelstrom of War: Tactical Escalation
Deployment: Hammer and Anvil
Mission 4:
Eternal War: Crusade (6 objectives, each 2VP worth)
Maelstrom of War: Cleanse and Control
Deployment: Vanguard Strike

• Mysterious Objectives will not be used in missions.
• Objectives that can't be achieved by any means are automatically discarded, and replacement is drawn. (When you draw "Harness the Warp", and your army does not include any Psykers you automatically discard it, and replacement is drawn)
• Tactical Objectives that award D3 points instead award 2 VP. (D3=2; D3+3=2+3 etc.)
• In Mission #3, Eternal War Objectives are Tactical Objectives number 1 and 2.
• Tactical Objective Card Deck is consisted of all 36 cards.
Recon Tactical Objective is automatically discarded (but it still must be in deck).

++SCORING SYSTEM++
• Victory points scored by each player are accumulated from Eternal War and Malestrom of War Objectives (Tactical Objective Cards). An exception is that a "wiping-out" player receives 20 game points, while a "wiped-out" opponent gets 0 victory points.

+GAME POINTS (0-80 TP)+
• At the end of each game players will get 20 TP for WIN, 10 TP for DRAW and 0 TP for LOSS.
• At the end of each game players should calculate the amount of Victory Points (VP) they scored in this round, subtract VP earned by their opponent and consult the chart below:
VP Difference:
0 / 10-10
1-2 / 11-9
3-4 / 12-8
5-6 / 13-7
7-8 / 14-6
9-10 / 15-5
11-12 / 16-4
13-14 / 17-3
15-16 / 18-2
17-18 / 19-2
19+ / 20-0
• In each mission players can score VP from:
- Eternal War Objectives (+Secondary Objectives) up to +10/-10 VP difference.
- Malestrom of War Objectives (Tactical Obj. Cards) up to +10/-10 VP difference.
• TIEBREAKER: This VP difference will be used as tiebreaker.

+SPORTSMANSHIP POINTS (0-8 (+2) TP) AND FAVORITE OPPONENT VOTE+
• After each qualifier game, you will be required to evaluate your opponent’s sportsmanship. Secretly, choose one of the
following marks:
-Perfectly Decent Game of Warhammer. This should encompass a majority of your marks. This covers most normal
games of Warhammer. Your opponent was relatively sporting, came prepared to play and put forth a good effort to
amicably resolve rules disputes. Average marks are worth two (2) Sportsmanship points.
-Just A Terribly Awful Game! While difficult to describe, these games are bound to happen. Reserved for the worst of the
worst, you should only ‘award’ this mark in the direst of circumstances. This mark should be an evaluative negative on
your opponent’s sportsmanship only and should NEVER be a reflection on the final results of the game. Negative marks
are worth zero (0) Sportsmanship points. Multiple negative marks can possibly result in disqualification. Giving large
number of these marks may lead to penalty. (look "Refereeing")
• Favorite Opponent Voting: After the 4th game, in tandem with the results for that game, players will have an
opportunity to vote for their Favorite Opponent of the tournament. This vote should be awarded to the player that best
exemplifies the Warhammer 40K hobby and provided a truly enjoyable game. This vote is mandatory and will be part of
your final results sheet. Your favorite opponent will receive +2 TP in addition to his other Sportsmanship points earned
during tournament.

+ARMY APPEARANCE POINTS (0-20 TP)+
• +3 Gaming accessories
The player has all gaming accessories needed (army list, codices, tape measure, dices, templates, objective markers, pen,
paper)
• +8 Painted
The forces are painted. All models have at least three colors painted onto them. (EXCLUDING UNDERCOAT)
• +3 Fully Painted
The forces are FULLY painted. All models in the army are completly painted. (INCLUDING SHADES AND HIGHLIGHTS)
• +3 Based
All bases of the miniatures are painted and textured in some manner. The baseline for texture is flock as a minimum.
Black edges are acceptable, providing the tops are textured and painted.
• +3 Squad markings
All models have had unit details and associated Iconography added to them. Each unit is clearly distinguishable from
others by the use of these markings. In armies or units that do not use formal iconography, the unit is distinguishable by
some other clear marking, such as tattoos, skin striping, uniformly painted trappings or base scenery.

+FINAL SCORE+
• Winner of the tournament will be the person who manages to collect the most TP from these three categories:
1. FOUR GAME ROUNDS 0-80 TP
2. SPORTSMANSHIP POINTS 0-8(+2) TP
3. ARMY APPEARANCE POINTS 0-20 TP
• TOTAL OF 0-108 TP
Raspored:
Subota, 31.10.
Okupljanje: 11h-12h
Prva bitka: 12h-15h
Pauza za rucak: 15h-16h
Druga bitka: 16h-19h

Nedelja, 01.11.
Okupljanje: 11h-12h
Treca bitka: 12h-15h
Pauza za rucak: 15h-16h
Cetvrta bitka: 16h-19h
Dodela nagrada: 19.30h

PRIJAVLJENI:
1. Miljan Otovic
2. Vladimir Nikolic
3. Milan Popovic
4. Dalibor Nikic
5. Dorian Mogos
6. Djordje Sutic
7. Luka Dragacevic
8. Predrag Vasiljevic
9. Nemanja Jovicic
10. Dejan Milinovic
11. Nikola Nikolic
12. Nemanja Dojkic
13. Rastislav Vukovic

• Ukoliko bude nekih gresaka i izmena u Rulespack-u, one ce biti naznacene crvenom bojom.
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
igor
Mental midžit

Re: Klub Zmaj Autumn Tournament

Post by igor »

Prijava :)
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Prijava
Image Image
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

prijava
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Prijava
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Prijava!
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
milosh

Post by milosh »

Telion wrote:
++BASIC RULES++
• You may ally together codices (supplements) with the same parent book, but not a book with itself. (example: Tau
Empire can be allied with Farsight Enclaves, or Black Legion can be allied with Chaos Space Marines)
Pošto ja nisam igrao 40k od kada su se pojaile formacije, datachmenti i ostale zanimljiviosti prilikom pravljenja liste, molim za jedno pojašnjenje na konkretnom primeru. Da li gorenavedeno znači da ja smem da napravim listu sa primarnim detachmentom iz suplement knjige (Waaaggh! Ghazkhul), dodam mu datachment iz osnovne orkovske knjige, i uz sve to dodam jednu formaciju iz suplement knjige? Ili sam ja pogresno ukapirao :D
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Bas tako
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
milosh

Post by milosh »

Super, hvala :)
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

prijava.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Prijava

Da li ce biti KP u svakoj misiji?
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mislim da ce biti u jednoj.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Klub Zmaj Autumn Halloween Tournament
Prijavljeni:

1. Igor
2. Dule SW
3. Sili
4. Zekina Banda
5. Dorian
6. Milosh (?)
7. Sutic
8. Luka
9. Boca
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Prijava
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Akooll

Post by Akooll »

Prijava
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Pitanje: da li se neogranicen broj ditasmenta odnosi i na formacije?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da

"Yes...yes."

BoldrikBoldrik

Post by BoldrikBoldrik »

Prijava, ako nisam zakasnio.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Samo da podsetim da je ostalo jos malo vise od mesec dana do turnira! :)

P.S. Do kraja nedelje bice okacene misije koje cemo igrati na turniru, u prvom postu.
Ota

Post by Ota »

Prijava.
Djenrale uzalud te traze,
cuvaju te sve bozije straze.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

+UPDATE+
Dodate su misije koje cemo igrati na turniru.

Ostalo je jos manje od mesec dana za vase prijave! Ajmo ljudi, da nas bude vise nego na prethodnom! :efortless:
(ali ne previse, jer ipak moramo svi da stanemo u klub :grin: )
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Prijava.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Drugari,

Sledeceg vikenda se odrzava turnir, pa je ovo mali podsetnik za sve ucenike.
Prijave su otvorene do petka, kada bismo trebali da, zbog rasporeda u klubu, znamo priblizno konacan broj ucesnika, koji cemo stopirati na 20 igraca.
Takodje, ukoliko ima neko ko ne moze da stigne, neka se blagovremeno odjavi.

Bacite pogled JOS JEDNOM svi na kratki rulespack, da ne bude nekih nedoumica na samom turniru.

Hvala i vidimo se sledeceg vikenda! :)
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Nazalost selim se u Atinu na neodredjeno I to bas u nedelju.. Moram da otkazem ucesce. :( :( :(
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Extra Igore sad ce reprezentacija imati gde da spava za ETC.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Moram da otkažem.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Moraću da se odjavim.
Image Image
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Nazalost, moram i ja da se odjavim. Necu ja ovo prelezati skoro...
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Hvala svima koji su ucestvovali i jos jednom cestitke Megabaji na osvojenom prvom mestu!

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”