Kill team liga/kampanja "Into no man's land"

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Mrzimsvee

Kill team liga/kampanja "Into no man's land"

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari od 9.januara 2017. pocece liga/kampanja u kill team-u.
Za sve neupucene to je 40k skirmis game u 200pts gde je svaki model unit za sebe.

Prijavljujte se ovde pa cemo do januara formirati vise manjih grupa koje ce ciniti ligu. Kampanjski deo ove lige je u tome sto ce svaki vas clan kill team-a moci da napreduje tokom lige ali i da trajno pogine i bude obrisan sa vaseg rostera.
Tokom trajanja lige bice organizovan i niz dogadjaja koji ce ukljucivati sve ucesnike lige da igraju neke vece sukobe i specijalne scenarije kao i takmicenja u farbanju.

Pratite ovu temu za vise informacija u narenim nedeljama.

Hvala svima unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Hertz

Re: Kill team liga/kampanja "Into no man's land"

Post by Hertz »

Prijava. Necron 0:)
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Prijava, Adeptus Astartes.
Da li treba i da specifično napišemo i koji Chapter sada, ili to može kada se bude predavao roster?
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Moze I kad se bude pravio roster.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

prijava, deathwatch.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Bufla

Post by Bufla »

prijava, garda
"Yea, though I walk through the 'Valley of the Shadow of Death'. I shall fear no evil. For it is I, that is the evilest bastard in the valley. My gun and my bayonet, they comfort me. I fear no one, I let them fear me. My fighting spirit runneth over!" - Anonymous
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Prijava, Tiranidi
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Prijava, garda.
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Biti će neka imperialna frakcija...
Image Image
No 1

Post by No 1 »

I ja.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

arawen

Post by arawen »

Računajte i moje Dark Angele. Najverovatnije će se Ravenwing odazvati pozivu :)
Bonjour, Mademoiselle. I'd like to see LE TITS NOW!!!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Prijava.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Prijava Space Wolves. :)
Image Image
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Prijava. Videćemo da li kao Astra ili Militarum Tempestus...
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Prijava. Tisucu sinova
ImageImageImageImageImage
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Pendargon wrote:Prijava. Tisucu sinova
'iljada sinova?
Eno te se Perturabo odriče preko novina...

:)
Image Image
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Prijava, Genestealer Cult
Knight

Post by Knight »

Prijava, Marinci
Morial

Post by Morial »

Prijava, Adepta Sororitas.
"By bolter shell, flamer burst and melta blast, the mutant, the heretic and the traitor alike are cleansed of their sin of existence. So has it been for five millennia, so shall it be unto the end of time."
prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Ja.
Ovo znaci rat!
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Prijava GK
Sava28

Post by Sava28 »

Prijava, par ološa sa pokojnog Nostramana....
Keva

Post by Keva »

Prijava, Orks!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari za 3 nedelju Kill Team lige/kampanje planirano je da za vikend, subota i nedelja 28.-29.01. igramo Scenario Carnage za kill team.

Dogovorite se sa drugarima iz grupe i dodjite da igrate ovaj scenario koji je svako za sebe, igra se na 6'x4' tabli i na sredini je artifakt koji vredi D3+3 vp.
Ako ne bude dovoljno ljudi iz jedne grupe ne brinite, ubacicemo vas u drugu grupu za ovaj scenarijo.

Dodjite da se igramo.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sa zaljenjem, a mozda je i ovako najbolje, Kill team liga/kampanja se prekida.
Igrali smo dosta partija, preko 50 tokom ovih 3 nedelje koliko su ljudi dolazili i igrali.
U ligi je ucestvovalo 24 igraca, neki se nisu pojavili niti jednom ali je aktivno ucestvovalo bar 16 igraca sto je zaista ok cifra.

Nadam se da je svima bilo zabavno i zanimljivo.

kill team nece biti napusten i vratice se kao mini turnir ili neki gameing day.

Hvala jos jednom svima na ucescu.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”