40k liga

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Mrzimsvee

40k liga

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pozdrav drugari.

Posle prvomajskih praznika organizovao bih ligu u 40k.
Bila bi u formatu nekih malih grupa, 4 do 5 igraca. Svako protiv svakog po jednom i onda neki kup sistem. Na svake dve nedelje bitka.
1500pts, ne mora da bude ofarbanao ali WYSIWYG mora da bude.

Pisite ovde ako ste zainteresovani. Hvala unapred.
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
RatGod
Strvinar

Re: 40k liga

Post by RatGod »

Prijava.

Ali molim da se razmisli da bude u 2000, s obzirom da je to najstandardniji format svuda cak i na GT-u. Partija ne traje duze od 15-20 u odnosu na 1500, a mnogo je raznovrsnije,zanimljivije i dinamicnije jer ima vise modela.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Misliš više modela na tabli uopšte ili na više različitih modela?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Image Image
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

I jedno i drugo. A kako se edicija krece bice vise razlicitih sto je svima intresantnije O:)
Last edited by RatGod on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

1500 je fine. Nema svako 2k poena a mozda bi hteo da igra. Par pitanja, doduse, cisto informativno. Da li mora da se pravi jedna lista za celu ligu ili se pravi po protivniku? Da li je wysiwyg maksimalan ili mogu da prodju tipa tactical marinci kao skauti (pod uslovom da ne postoje tactical marinci otherwise u armiji)?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pravi se lista za svakog protivnika. WYSIWYG je max.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Akooll

Post by Akooll »

Posle danasnjih vesti, hocu i ja :P Pa da vidimo dokle.
Nurgl's slime

Post by Nurgl's slime »

Zainteresovan, taman da konacno pocnem da se igram sa celom prokletom deathguardom koju sam kupio i skuplja prasinu !
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Za one koji ne koriste cuda 21. veka kao sto su drustvene mreze ili ti zle CIA-ne spiunske govnarije.
Evo rasporeda po grupama
Attachments
40K liga.xlsx
(16.84 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Sat May 12, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Nurgl's slime

Post by Nurgl's slime »

Jebiga. 10.000 godina u warpu.... promaknu ti neke tehnologije :P

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”