Jos Rumora!

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Mrzimsvee

Re: Jos Rumora!

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

SOOO AWESOME! :D
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

http://imgur.com/a/Fbh2R

Ovde ima malo vise slika.
United we stand!!!
Enemies of Man, fear our wrath!!!
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Neki Novi Nekronci...
Image Image
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Opa, novi nekronski specijalni karakteri. :D Ono su sve psychic poweri iz Dark Heresy frp-a. :D
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
shukaku

Post by shukaku »

Moram imati sve nove kockice i servo skullove i preostala 2 nekronca
hindza

Post by hindza »

Ako sam dobro pročitao i shvatio to što piše u onom katalogu sa slike, u kutiji se dobijaju kockice I serve scullovi! Takođe, moraću da nabavim sve setove, kad tad, zajedno sa onim kartama za magije.
Smrt fašizmu, Sloboda : Rad - 2 : 0...
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Sve u svemu ko WHFB.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

deka

Post by deka »

6'th Ed. Battle Report, with allies???
Image Image
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Obrati paznju na velicinu poentaze. Dobijas jos jedan FOC za allies, ali tek za odredjenu velicinu partije. Tako da je moguce da u partijama od 1750 i manje nece biti moguci allies FOC. Takodje, postoji sansa da allies FOC je "if your opponent agrees" - ali ovo su moje lepe zelje da ce da bude ovako :/
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

United we stand!!!
deka

Post by deka »

Brother Coa wrote:...Najbolji trailer do sada.
Pa da je trailer, i nije, jerbo se sastoji od gomile već odavno poznatih artworka, sa primesama gotskog zvuka...
Hypodermic wrote:Obrati paznju na velicinu poentaze. Dobijas jos jedan FOC za allies, ali tek za odredjenu velicinu partije. Tako da je moguce da u partijama od 1750 i manje nece biti moguci allies FOC. Takodje, postoji sansa da allies FOC je "if your opponent agrees" - ali ovo su moje lepe zelje da ce da bude ovako :/
Pa naravno da će da se bahate poJenima za demonstraciju...

Ako je verovati rumorima, prvo pokupiš 1xHQ + 2xTroops iz originalne ramije, pa onda 1xHQ+1xTroop od saveznika, pa tek onda može dalje Elite, Fast, Heavy...

Dalje nadam se da će da ostane move, shoot, assault redosled...

Asaultovana jedinica će izgleda imati neki defensive fire, doduše sa BS1, ali opet bolje i to nego ništa...

I ako se pokaže da jump infantry ima assault range od 3D6 (drop lowest), kao i "hammer of wrath" = impact hits, 1A@I10, normal weapon, normal attack, možda assault marinci i dobiju neku upotrebnu vrednost... (mislim na recimo Ultramarinačke...)
Image Image
Monsterman

Post by Monsterman »

sa BOLSa:
New Rules
Psykers can mix and match the new Psychic Disciplines, using the ones in their codex or by using the ones in the new rulebook, the example given is if space marine army had 2 librarians one could take codex powers and the other could take rulebook powers.

HQ's can challenge in single combat,

Jump packs get to re-roll charge rolls, Jet packs get to "scoot" up to 2D6" away in the assault phase,

Rage is +2 attacks on the charge

Dreadnoughts have 3 Hull points, Soulgrinder, Ghost Arks and Land Raiders have 4,

Land Speeders get Jink for a +5 cover save or 4+ if flat out,

Snipers can select targets if they roll a 6 to hit,

Flying Monstrous creatures can swoop 24" and perform a Vector Strike which is D3+1 hits at it's strength on a unit it flies over.

Monstrous creatures get the Smash ability which allows them to halve their attacks but strike at double strength.

Fortifications & Terrain
Bastion in the Bat rep had a quad gun which has the Interceptor rule which allows it to shoot at a unit as it arrives from reserve and the Skyfire rule which allows it to shoot flyers at normal BS rather than BS1.

Bastions have AV14 all round and have a heavy bolter on each facing, they're automated and target the nearest enemy unit, can have a comms relay or a heavy weapon on the battlement.

Tank traps are impassable terrain to all non skimmer vehicles, bikes can attempt to pass on a successful difficult terrain test, models behind it can get a 4+ cover save.

Aegis defense lines are a 4+cover save but models behind it get +2 to cover save if they go to ground behind it.

Mysterious forests are 5+ cover save, as soon as you enter you roll on the table to see what happens.

Ruins are difficult terrain and a 4+ cover save.

Wild undergrowth is a 5+ cover save and difficult terrain.

Imperial Statuary is all imperial models within 2" of the terrain piece are fearless.

Fuel Reserves 5+ cover save, each successful cover save roll a D6, on a 1 a barrel explodes doing a strength 3 hit on any models nearby.

Impact craters are a 5+ cover save if the unit is within it's boundaries.
i ovde random tereni izgleda?
No one leaves...the Monsterican Dream
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

deka wrote:
Brother Coa wrote:...Najbolji trailer do sada.
Pa da je trailer, i nije, jerbo se sastoji od gomile već odavno poznatih artworka, sa primesama gotskog zvuka...
Od ona tri 'trejlera' ovaj zadnji im je najbolji, to sam hteo da kazem. naravno da nije ni blizu pravog trejlera...
A njega sam okacio bas zbog toga sto sadrzi novi artwork koji ce verovatno biti u novoj 6 ediciji. Video sam do sada sav njihov oficijalni i neofocijalni artwork ali nijednom do sada nisam video slike iz ovog trejlera.
United we stand!!!
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Ne znam koliko vas zna za ove rumore ali se pojavljuju ko ludi na nasoj 40k grupi:

"Cover Save for: Buildings, Ruins, Area Terrain (trees and whatnot)?
Cover saves seem less forgiving. I would expect less, I know being in woods or trees is now 5+. Also, if you have (Example) 4 guys that are not in terrain. I, being the shooting player, can target just those guys that are not in cover. I have no opportunity to kill the guys in cover although. Interesting."

"What is the assault / charge distance?
2D6"

"How are psychic powers determined?
Leadership tests, everyone can attempt to nullify a psychic power."

"Is 'overwatch' (like Necromunda) in the rules - how does it work?
Snap Shot is the rule. Any unit being charged can make a snap shot at BS 1. They use the full profile of the weapon. You can also use snapshot offensively, that meaning my tactical squad even if I move, I can shoot my Lascannon at BS 1. No template weapons, tanks benefit from this rule."

"Are flyers hit on 6's with shooting weapons and if true are there ways to mitigate that?
Flyers are hit on 6's if they perform a Zoom maneuver."

"Details on how allies will work? Will it be on a codex by codex basis (eg CSM codex is rumored to allow IG and Chaos Demons via allies), with very specific unit allowances, more generic FOC based like the old demonhunter and witchhunter rules or fairly open ended anything goes."

"Psychic defense and abilities for armies without psychers? Rumor that all units get a 6+ save against psychic powers. Another rumor that their might be ways for Tau etc to get psychers.
I believe everyone will have access to some sort of psyker. 6+ is true for everyone."

"Pre-measure anytime and anywhere."

"There are three categories of allies. Lots of potential, I am not sure of the chart off the top of my head. CSM do get traitor guard, I also believe Demons. Tau have SM and Eldar. Lots of other arrangements. Tyranids get no one....but lots of Monstrous creature special rules added for their pleasure. Stomp, Impact Hits etc."

"dark angels are due some awesome new models aswell"

"Can you assault after deepstrike?
No"

"Much harder to blow up vehicles. Vehicle Damage chart has change as well as Deep Strike Mishap has changed."

"The new chaos codex will be called Chaos Space Marines and none of the other names rumoured, ie legions"
United we stand!!!
Giga

Post by Giga »

Zdravo ljudi. Vidim da ova 6. edicija samo sto nije live, pa me zanima par stvari. Moze li neka dobra dusa da mi odgovori na par generalnih pitanja, da ne moram sada da citam silne rumore? :]

- Prica se da ce da novi starter set bude DA vs CSM. Je li to potvrdjeno? To mi nesto fejk zvuci, posto je svaki raniji starter set bio SM vs Xenos.

- Hoce li biti oficijelne opcije da se pazari pocket rulebook bez da se kupuje starter set?

- Kazu da uskoro izlazi novi CSM i/ili DA. Sta se dogadja sa vanila marincima? Znam da obicno njih izbace zajedno sa novom edicijom, ali nesto nema rumora.

I jedno offtopic pitanje: Je li na turnirima kod nas dozvoljeno koristiti ovu novu SM letelicu?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Giga wrote:Zdravo ljudi. Vidim da ova 6. edicija samo sto nije live, pa me zanima par stvari. Moze li neka dobra dusa da mi odgovori na par generalnih pitanja, da ne moram sada da citam silne rumore? :]

- Prica se da ce da novi starter set bude DA vs CSM. Je li to potvrdjeno? To mi nesto fejk zvuci, posto je svaki raniji starter set bio SM vs Xenos.

- Hoce li biti oficijelne opcije da se pazari pocket rulebook bez da se kupuje starter set?

- Kazu da uskoro izlazi novi CSM i/ili DA. Sta se dogadja sa vanila marincima? Znam da obicno njih izbace zajedno sa novom edicijom, ali nesto nema rumora.

I jedno offtopic pitanje: Je li na turnirima kod nas dozvoljeno koristiti ovu novu SM letelicu?
Mislim da ce biti CSM vs DA
Ne
Verovatno pocetkom sledece godine
Da
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

United we stand!!!
d00m1n80r

Post by d00m1n80r »

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2012/06/rule ... .html#more

- Flying Monstrous Creature can make two mode of movement. One being 24" move, performing D3+1 "Vector Strike" on a single unit within the path and then shoot up to two weapons or run 2D6" in the shooting phase. However, it cannot assault or being assaulted unless it get shot and fall down from the sky first (can't remember how you fire at it, 6 only?) Should it fall from the sky, it will take S9 hit and can now be assaulted as normal.

Dobar dan Demon princ
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Cisto sumnjam da krilatim bicima nece dozvoliti voluntarily assault da se bira umesto flyover manevra. Jeste, da ne mozes da budes assaultovan je lepo, ali mozda zelim da imam 5 napada, ne d3+1 ;)

Sa druge strane, Devoeur-armed tyrant sada postaje zanimljiv....

Ono sto mene interesuje je da li ce winged monstrous creatures morati da pocnu u rezervi isto kao i flyers. True, razlog vise da uzimam onaj upgrade za +1 na rezerve, ali opet, malo je bzvz. Takodje, koja tiranidska oruzja (if any) ce da dobiju mogucnost da mogu da gadjaju flyere...
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Kliknite na vasu rasu i vidite koga mozete da uzmete od "prijateljskih" armija i da kontrolisete.
Ova alijansa je tako pogresna na nekim mestima...

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conte ... eMode=true
United we stand!!!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Skinuo sam 6th edition pdf...deluje zanimljivo za sad, prvo da detaljno proucim.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
hindza

Post by hindza »

Jel može neki link na PM :)
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mislim da ovo nije pravi rulebook. :(
Nisam pratio forum, ocigledno.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

neko da potvrdi/opovrgne ovo? Da li ja to vidim turnire u 1999 poena i u 40k kao i u WHFB sto je bilo?
hindza

Post by hindza »

Cenim da ce na 2000 poena biti omoguceno, ali ne i obavezno, da se uzme jos jedan FOC, i neka zgrada.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Just like before necrons came out i have the rulebook early.

i have copy pasted this BUT i have the rulebook, so taking requests for tonight and ill post up anything you wanna know, below i can confirm as true and correct.

Core System

- Change to Pre-Measure like WHFB 8th Edition.
- Force Organization Chart is still in use, no use of Percentage
- Adding new FoC Slot called "Fortification" [0-1] / see below
- Phases remains the same, Movement, Shooting, and then Assault
- No Psychic Phase
- No Initiative Phase

Movement Phase
- Movement is pretty much the same. Infantry can move 6", Jump Infantry 12" and so on.

Shooting Phase
- Rapid Fire weapons can now fire at target 24" away irregardless of moving or not. (or choose to fire twice at target 12" away)
- Pistol is pretty much the same.
- New Weapon type "Salvo" - firing at max. range & max. shots if not move, or 1/2 range and 1/2 shots if moving.
- Heavy Weapon can now be fired on the move, but will be subjected to 'snap fire' rule.
- "Snap Fire" allows certain weapon types to shoot even if moving, but with a BS of 1 (ie. 6 to hit)
- Blast Weapons cannot "snap fire"
- You can only killed as much models in target unit as you can actually see (and within max range).
- Casualties are now removed from closest to furthest.
- Wound Allocation is completely changed.
- When shooting at unit partially in cover, player can choose to "Focus Fire" to kill only models in the open (or in a less covered position).
- You can now throw (most) grenades in the Shooting Phase at the range of 8", limited to 1 grenade per unit per Phase.

Assault Phase
- Charge Distance is now 2D6" adding together.
- Unit can elect to "Overwatch" if being assaulted. Simply a "Stand and Shoot 40K version" - resolved at BS1, Template does D3 hit instead.
- Overwatch can be done only once per turn.
- Unit declaring multiple assaults will suffer from "Disoriented Charge" (not get +1A)
- Unit assaulting multiple enemy unit is subjected to multiple Overwatch.
- Unlike Stand & Shoot, Overwatch does NOT cause Morale Check or Pinning.
- Pile-in reduced to 3" and is done at the model's Initiative Step (ie. before the model could strike)
- Casualties are removed from the front rank, like the case of Shooting Phase
- Units can elect to auto-fail Morale Check at the end of Combat if all models in the unit cannot hurt the attacker at all (ie. S3 vs T10).
- Challenges are in for IC.
- Close-Combat Weapon now have AP value, ranging from AP- to AP1. Pistols don't grant more bonus than in 5th Edition.
- Power SWORD and Lightning Claws are "S: as user" AP3, though Power AXE is S+1, AP2, but is subjected to penalties (Initiative Reduced)
- Fists and Chainfists are Sx2 AP2 and Unwieldy (Intiative reduced to 1), Thunder Hammers has "Concussive" (the exact (or almost) same rules as in 5th Edition)

Vehicles
- Vehicles are now limited to move at the maximum of 12" in the Movement Phase (though it can move further in the Shooting Phase if desired)
- Vehicles can opt to move "Flat Out" in the Shooting Phase, adding an extra 6".
- Vehicles movement and weapons. Defensive and Primary Weapons are gone. You can fire all of your weapons at most of the time. But moving faster will result in less weapon fired at basic BS, the rest will be fired at BS1 (Snap Fire)
- Fast Skimmer moving Flat Out can be more lethal (fire more weapons than in 5th and moving faster [12" Normal + 18" Flat Out])
- Skimmer got a cover save called Jink, basically 5+ cover save and improved to 4+ if going Flat Out.
- Vehicles count as WS0 (auto-hit) if stationary and WS1 (3+ hit) if moved. No idea on how Fast or Skimmer will have bonus, as cover aren't used in Assault.
- Flyers are now in, with its own rules.
- Flyers can move very fast and is hard to target (6 only to hit) unless the shooter has Skystrike rules that allow them to shoot flyer at normal BS.
- When moving fast (called "Zooming") Flyers cannot move less than 12" and cannot disembark any models.

Vehicle and Damage
- New Vehicle Damage Chart, one to rule them all. 1-2 being Shaken, 3 Stunned, 4 and 5 Weapon Destroyed and Immobilised, and 6 Explodes! You only roll the table if the shot penetrate the Armour. Wrecks occur only from taking certain amount of Glancing Hits.
- AP 2 weapons add +1 to the chart, while AP1 adds +2.
- AP"-" is no longer -1 on the table.
- Open-Topped is +1 as well.
- No more "Half Strength if the center hole is off", you always use full strength for any blast that hits the vehicle.
- Hull Points - a new style "wound" for vehicles. Any Glancing Hits removes 1 Hull Point, Penetrate Hit removes 1 Hull Point as well as rolling on the Damage Chart above. If reduced to 0 HP, the vehicle becomes Wreck.
- Vehicles has 3 or 4 HP, notable 4 HP vehicles are Ghost Ark, Land Raider, and Monolith. Details can be found in the rulebook appendix. (Bloodwing stated that some player propose that the formula for Hull Points is Front + Side(once) + Rear divide by 3. Fractions rounding down - this seems to be true.

Vehicle and Passenger
- Passenger can only disembark if vehicle move 0-6".
- Disembarking rules changes, you now place models in base contact with the access point and move up to 6" - this is the furthest distance the unit may move.
- Embarking is pretty much the same.
- Unit count as moving if the vehicle moved 0.1-6", and can only "Snap Fire" if the vehicle move 6.01 - 12"
- Open-topped transport rules are the same (access points and fire points)
- Exploding Flyer that has "zoomed" will result in a S10 no armour save on its passenger. And some sort of S6 Large Blast at any unit under the point the vehicle goes on flame.

Psychic Power
- NO PSYCHIC PHASE (or whatever people are assuming they are)
- Perils of the Warp causes one wound, no saves of any kind allowed.
- Types of psychic power, witchfire (psychic shooting attack), focused witchfire (has a chance to allow player to choose the target model when removing casualty by rolling low scores on Psychic Test), nova (affects all enemy units within range), maelstrom (affecting both friendly and enemy within range), blessing (augmented friend), and malediction (de-buff enemy).
- "Deny the Witch" - every models/units have a slight chance to nullify the effect of psychic power (6+). Chances increase if your unit has Psyker.
- Psychic Hood is reduced to 4+ Deny the Witch if the target of the power is within 6" of the wearer.
- There are 5 new Disciplines of Psychic Powers in the BRB, each has 7 Powers. Each army can access different Disciplines, some cannot use them at all.
- Casting Psychic Power remains the same as in 5th.
- Psychic Powers now have 2 level, calling Warp Charge 1 and 2. Mastery Level 1 can only use Warp Charge 1 power, while Mastery Level 2 allows you to cast 2 "Warp Charge 1" power or 1 "Warp Charge 2". Higher Mastery allows for more.
- Each Psyker generate Warp Charge equal to his Mastery Level.

Characters
- Look Out, Sir! is in. Grants character 50% chance to evade the attack if he's within 6" of friendly unit (works in combat too), resolved each successful Look Out Sir on the models within 6" instead.
- Look Out Sir! is improved to 2+ for Independent Character.
- Character can issue / accept challenges.
- One model in your army will be the Warlord (one with highest LD), Warlord can roll on a table (there's 3 table, you can choose 1) to see what benefit he receive. Examples are units within 12" can use his LD, the Character count as Scoring Units, Warlord has FNP if within 3" of Objective.

Tidbits
- Fortification - a new addition to the FoC, limited to 0-1 this allows player to purchase some kind of terrain for their army. Expensive one are Fortress of Redemption (220 points) and cheap ones are Aegis Defence Lines (50 points)
- Allies - a new system that allows player to have a detachment made of another army in the list. Allies works like WFB8th Edition with best buddies, normal allies, and untrusted. The detachment is limited to 1HQ and 1 Troop(compulsory) and additional 1 Troop, 1 Elite, 1 Fast Attack, and 1 Heavy Support.

Missions
- There are 3 Deployment Types, one being the classic Pitched Battle, second one is reversed Pitched Battle (deploying along the short table edges), and third one is a triangular deployment.
- Selecting deployment zone remains the same, roll-off to see who deploys first and go first.
- Seize Initiative is still the same.
- 6 Missions with 2 Level Objectives. Primary Objectives grants more Victory Points, but harder to achieve. Secondary Objective is always 1 VP and has 3 of them. First Blood (for getting the first "kill point", Slay the Warlord (for killing the enemy Warlord - aka. general), and Linebreaker (having your units in enemy deployment zone at the end of the game)
- Deep Strike Mishap is softened now: 1 - You're Dead, 2-3 Misplaced, and 4-6 Delayed.
- Feel No Pain dropped to 5+
- There's still only 1 Level of Instant Death, no Instant Death(x)
- Fleet allows for re-rolls on Run and possibly Assault distances.
- "Hammer of Wrath" allows model to make single attack at their base strength before combat on the turn it assault. Jump Infantry and Bike have it.
- Monstrous Creature can make "Smash" attack, forfeit half of its attack to resolve attack at Sx2 against vehicle.
- Flying Monstrous Creature can make two mode of movement. One being 24" move, performing D3+1 "Vector Strike" on a single unit within the path and then shoot up to two weapons or run 2D6" in the shooting phase. However, it cannot assault or being assaulted unless it get shot and fall down from the sky first (can't remember how you fire at it, 6 only?) Should it fall from the sky, it will take S9 hit and can now be assaulted as normal.
- Sniper has rule to allow them to allocate wounds to the model of your choice if you roll a 6 when rolling to hit.
- Rage is now +2 Attack on assault.
- Many new generalization of rules...such as Armourbane (roll 2d6 for armour penetration) and Fleshbane (2+ to wound)....this also expands to weapons as well (unwieldy, concussive, etc.)

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Change to Pre-Measure like WHFB 8th Edition.
Eh,....bilo je lepo dok je trajalo.....:(
No 1

Post by No 1 »

E to je bila najbitnija stvar u igri.

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Svako ko je igrao jednom u mesec dana mogao je u 99.99% slucajeva da proceni razdaljinu dovoljno dobro.
Ja recimo predhodni turnir nisam ni jednom zajebao procenu, a pre toga nisam igrao skoro 6 meseci...
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Meni je to jedna od retkih stvari koja mi se dopala u novoj ediciji WH. Kao sto svi znaju - svako ko igra duze, moze da proceni u delic inca. I nije poenta u tome (meni barem), nego u sprecavanju svadja - lepo PRE svega znas da li nesto moze ili ne moze ili mora da se rolla 4+. I svi mirni ;).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Cekamo trenutak kada ce svi marinacki igraci pocupati sve power fist i bolt pistol ruke sa svojih veteran sergeanta/championa, kako bi im stavili power sword i plasma pistolj.
Nekako mi se čini da se ovo neće dogoditi.

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Power sword ap3 a power axe ap2? nesto sumnjam u to, do sada nikada nije isla distinkcija na koji tip power weapona je, uvek su bili "power weapon". Sem ako ne zele da prepravljaju u svim kodeksima "you may take sword for X points or axe for Y points" u appendixu BRB-a, sto nesto sumnjam da ce se dogoditi.

EDIT:
Sad vidim na BoLS forumu da ne samo da ce macevi (i power i force) da budu ap3, i sekire (i power i force) da budu ap2 +1 str, initiative 1, nego da ne postoji razlika u poenima izmedju njih, vec nosi ono sto si mu nalepio. Okej, ko je jeo bunike ovde?
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Sta ce onda da rade Space Wolves, sa svim onim sikirama? Samo da ne diraju warscythe....sve ostalo moze. :D
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Haha ima dve ili tri sikire i jedno cetiri maca!
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Histericni Istoricar wrote:Haha ima dve ili tri sikire i jedno cetiri maca!
Imam jednu sekiru, plus jednu na Dante-u, i jedno 8 maceva >.< Plus, sad Mephiston ima ap3 oruzje, joj!
deka

Post by deka »

''bem li ga...
Izgleda da će bar u početku honor guard-i biti sargenti il vetarani sa snažnim sikiricama, mada bi trebalo da imam bar još jedno 2 čikice sa istima...
Hm... Pozajmiće Ultramarinci na kraju od čika Khador-anaca neko sekirče ako baš zagusti... O:) :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Zao mi sto mocno puhalo ide u penziju za sada.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Histericni Istoricar wrote:Zao mi sto mocno puhalo ide u penziju za sada.
Not likely, posto pravila (valjda, zaista nisam listao ceo BoLS forum) nisu menjana za njega, plus ap2 oruzja sada dodaju +1 na tablicu unistavanja oruzja.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”