Jos Rumora!

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Brother Coa

Re: Jos Rumora!

Post by Brother Coa »

Jos Tau rumora, ovaj put o Broadside-ovima.
Natfka again wrote:
via 3++ is the New Black (from inside the Chatbawks)
Broadsides - 85 pts with S8 Ap1 Skyfire; not sure if this is in place of old S10 AP1 or if the 85 points + skyfire is an option but its there.

Here is a response from a very reliable rumor checker that sometimes comes in to help us take a closer look at rumors.
via an anonymous source

They're not 85 points base, that's including their Skyfire upgrade.

They are indeed STR 8 AP 1 however on the broadside suits, then pay to add skyfire, but not interceptor.

this is from the comment section of the post from earlier today.

via shaso_icebornMarch 13, 2013 at 2:10 PM
or Rail Rifle S6 Ap3, Rail Gun S8 Ap1 Skyfire (with option for interceptor) and Rail Cannon S10 Ap1.
United we stand!!!
Enemies of Man, fear our wrath!!!
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Jos rumora za Broadsid-ove:
via an anonymous source
*Broadsides are Slow and Purposeful, 2+ and T4 now.
*They are twin linked str8 ap1 railguns and can take plasma or missiles as well.
*They have a suit upgrade that let's them at the start of a shooting phase have skyfire.
*They don't have interceptor, nor do they snap fire ground targets.
*The only thing I notice is that the unit chooses to skyfire or not. So if you use split fire, you can't mix firing at ground targets and flyers easily.
*They're really, really good.
*Semi mobile and very durable. They're the only non interceptor skyfire unit in the game that can survive flyer alpha strike.
*The tears and overreactions over out of context snippets is mind-blowing.
United we stand!!!
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Massive Tau rumors:
Neko wrote:
Seeker missiles can now be carried on suits

The Dude wrote:
More info is coming to light regarding the Tau release. What I've personally heard is:

Aun'shi is rumoured to be returning.

Two new characters are said to be included.

One character is a tank commander (presumably a vehicle upgrade) like Pask from the IG Codex. He is supposedly in a Hammerhead and allows it to overwatch.

The other Character allows Fire Warriors to consolidate after Overwatch.

So it seems Overwatch is going to be the Tau's special trick, at least from a Fire Warrior perspective.

The large suit thats been rumoured for a while is supposedly called the Riptide. It is a Jump Monstrous Creature armed with Ion Cannon and standard Battlesuit support weapons.

The Ion Cannon can reportedly use two fire modes, Heavy 3 (possibly 4) and single shot Large Blast.

I have heard of the following releases:
Riptide large suit
Flyer dual kit (fighter and bomber)
New Battlesuit and Broadside models (not sure if these dual kit or not)
Plastic Pathfinders

A new Fire Warrior HQ (not sure if the special character mentioned above or a generic one)

via shaso_iceborn over on Warseer
The mini ally dex has to my understanding been incorporated into the codex at the beginning of the book and will no longer be a separate compendium.

There is a Kroot HQ, but not in the conventional sense and he cannot command "Tau" forces (unless they bring back Prok but I have heard nothing on him)

Farsight will have a new model, it looks similar to the gamesday one.

Rail Rifles, Rail Guns, and Rail Cannons are the way they are distinguishing different rail type weapons in the new codex.

There will be 2 "new" special characters, one we may have seen before. (Aun'shi I think but do not have confirmation)

Neko over at Warseer wrote:
Has anyone mentioned yet that Pathfinders get new experimental toys to play with? I think they're ion based too, so they may even be truely mind-blowing like the rail rifles before them
United we stand!!!
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

United we stand!!!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Svidjaju mi se cene.
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Avion je cudan, veliki momak je veliki momak, ali mi se cini da su i dalje ona isti suitovi. Inace cene su ok skroz, jedan crisis kosta vise od 15 funti sada.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Dat price 8O .

EDIT : Za avione se uopste nisu potrudili.

A battleforce je tricavih 80 funti...

Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Dreadknight je 35 funti. Tervigon je 35 funti. Stormraven je 50 funti.

A ovo novo cudo isto 50 funti? Poskupljenje, ili mega velika kutija? Videcemo uskoro...
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

better shot of the fifty-pounder:

Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Nadajmo se da postoji veoma dobar razlog zasto kosta vise od Land Raidera....
Poredjenja radi, Nemesis Dreadknight kosta 33 funte.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

to je isti box size kao i Land Raider, Storm Raven i Tervigon. Primetices da sva tri imaju razlicite cene. Ne znam, mozda ima vise spruova unutra sa vise delova. Ili je mnogo dobar na tabli ^_^
Petar

Post by Petar »

Deluje ok, sta znam. Ne svidjaju mi se stopala... o.O
A sa druge strane, malo igranja i moz' da ispadne ovo:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/34ae96edbae2 ... 1_1280.jpg
Shunka wrote:...Veliki pop. Ali u sustini nije narocito opasan. Sasvim dobro radi u svom coporu...
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Taui su kopitari, sto znaci nemaju stopala vec kopita i logicno njihove masine imaju kopita.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
Petar

Post by Petar »

Izvinjavam se Tau-ima -.-
Shunka wrote:...Veliki pop. Ali u sustini nije narocito opasan. Sasvim dobro radi u svom coporu...
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Posto vidim da je Hypodermic vec postavio jednu ja cu postaviti ostale. I sada je zvanicno: Tau Kodeks izlazi 4 Aprila.

United we stand!!!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Kompilacija manje-vise svih verodostojnih rumora :
Tau are going to be released in April with the following kits, information is mostly compiled from Kirby on 3++, Nafka on Faeit212 and Neko here on warseer:
The new cover is of a Crisis suit. The suit is posed with one leg on a boulder, whilst shooting a target to the suit's right with a fusion blaster

New Battleforce - £80
3 Crisis suits, 12 Firewarriors, Piranha, 3 Stealthsuits with marker drones, 8 gun drones

XV104 Riptide battlesuit - £50/US$85
Plastic kit sculpted by Matt Holland, Dale Stringer and Tom Walten

Elite choice
Monstrous creature with T6 W4 2+ save, 5+ invulnerable save and a jump/jetpack of some kind
Primary Weapon options are upgraded versions of the Ion cannon and burst cannon, Railcannon may also be an option
It also mounts "Crisis level" weapons (missiles/SMS and plasma rifles in pictures) on it's shoulders and underslung beneath the primary weapon
Comes with two shielded missile drones (a new type)
Equipped with a Nova reactor, which it can activate to boost weapon power (changing the Ion cannon from S7 AP 2 3shots to a large blast, possibly at S8 AP2), increase it's invulnerable save to 3++ or to do other things (increase stats and maybe required in order to jump).
Can buy an option granting Skyfire
Is poseable enough that weapon arms can be switched around and can be assembled in a kneeling position, similar to that of the Firewarriors
Around 7-8" tall, comes with multiple 'FW style' heads that look compatible with current crisis suits

Sunshark Bomber/Razorshark fighter - £40/US$65
Plastic kit sculpted by Colin Grayson

Fast Attack choices
Fighter/gunship is armed with nose mounted burstcannons, and an array of ion weapons mounted in a turret underneath the fuselage. It also has two "pop up" seeker missiles.
Bomber is armed with a plasma generator which it uses to launch balls of plasma instead of having conventional bombs and a bomb bay.
Bomber also has two drone fighters, armed with railrifles, that can be launched to defend itself.

Pathfinders (10+ 3 drones) - £20/$US35
Plastic kit sculpted by Ed Cottreil and Matt Holland

Still a Fast Attack choice
Markerlights work more or less the same as they do now (boost BS, reduce cover etc)
Have access to more experimental weapons, as well as Railrifles and pulse carbines.
Pulse carbines are assault 2
The 3 drones in the kit are Grav inhibitor, pulse accelerator and recon drone (which can fit in the turret cupola of a devilfish and provide communication relays and fire support).
It's unknown as to whether other units can take these or if drones are now specific options for each unit
Special character Pathfinder called Nightstrider

XV88 Broadside Battlesuit - £30/US$50
Plastic kit with two drones (box art appears to show shield/missile pods), sculpted by Samir Battistotti and Matt Holland

Sniper pose
New drone options
Carry the mid range rail weapon - S8 AP1 (looks to be Heavy 1, no rumours of Salvo 2/1)
Slow and Purposeful, 2+ and T4 now.
Can take plasma or missiles as well.
They have a suit upgrade that let's them at the start of a shooting phase have skyfire (with it, they are 85 points).
They don't have interceptor, nor do they snap fire ground targets.
Also appears to be a missile pod variant, with a suit mounted seeker missile
60mm base

XV8 Crisis suit team - £45/US$75
Plastic set of 3 models, current models

Just a rebox, no new sprue
Almost certainly can't be taken as troops
Lots of new bits of wargear, but it's currently how much standard suits can take and how much is special issue wargear.
Information about this has been put at the bottom under "Miscellaneous rumours"

Commander Farsight - unknown
Finecast
Might have rejoined the returned to the Tau'va, Dawn Blade is now a Power Glavie with Tau symbols and designs on it
Looks almost exactly like the test model Matt Holland did that appeared at GD 2009

Comander in Crisis Enforcer Armour - unknown
Finecast (presumably)

Very little information, mentioned in Riptide design article
Apparently has hands extended out for some reason.

Cadre Fireblade - unknown (probably £9)
Just visible in leaked WD pages with the other kits, opposite the three finecast sets so probably a plastic character

Firewarrior upgrade called Cadre Fireblade (maybe be SC or just 'unique')
IC with split fire, markerlight, supporting fire, volley fire (+1 shot for Pulse Rifles/Carbines if unit and IC do not move).

Other units
Special character is "like" Chronus for tanks.
Tank Hunters. Potential cover boost. Tank can overwatch.
Hammerhead roughly 160-170 WITH character.

Firewarriors are 9 points
Stealthsuits can overwatch at BS2
Skyray can shoot and ground and air targets (one assumes at full BS).
Piranhas get cheaper
Shadowsun may get split fire
Kroot and Vespid are in, but no new units*

Miscellaneous rumours
There is something called.... Puretide engram neurochip probably a reserve modifier, Steal the Initiative boost - Tastyfish
Supporting fire allows other Tau units within 6" to overwatch a charging unit as well. Not sure if this is all Tau units or just specific types.
Repulsor field. D6 s4 ap- hits to attacking units at I10
All Ion weapons have a 'supercharge' option but at a risk (gets hot?). Drones can have Ion weapons.
Disruption pod gives a boost to cover saves

*The Future
The Kroot rules (headhunters, kroothawks, giant beasts) that have been rattling around for a while might turn up in the near future in an Allies supplement, similar to the monsters and magic supplement WFB had with the Storm of Magic.
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Ovo ce da boli neke Tau fanove:
via Ravengardt from the Faeit 212 inbox
- Aliens are out. No Kroot, no nothing.
- There will be some kind of supplement with alien allies. With Kroot,
Vespids and a race described in "The Greater Good" novel. I don't know
when, I don't know if it's a codex or WD thing or anything.
- Broadside Railguns can choose each round if: Str 8 Ap1/ Str 6 AP3 blast
- Tank/ Riptide Railguns have Str 10 AP1, I don't know about the fire
modes.
- Tank commander gives skyfire to the tanks
United we stand!!!
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Tau je dobio svoju sopstvenu verziju Imperijalne plazme:
via The Dude over on Warseer
Just heard the following:

Activating the Riptide's Nova Engine is risky. It only works on a 3+. If it fails to activate (roll of 1-2) the Riptide suffers a wound.

The weapon buff result for the Nova Engine supposedly buffs the large blast of the Ion Accelerator to S9 AP1, so there's your anti tank gun

Also, apparently Broadsides with missiles get 4 shots each at S7 AP4.

Of course I'm not sure the mechanics of the Nova Engine, but it appears to me to be a simple random table with1-2 being take a wound and 3-4 being one of the four rumoured buffs. If this is the case, you wouldn't be able to rely on it happening.

Also, if the charged profile does have a drawback like Gets Hot, you are twice risking self harm to get that one mega shot off.
United we stand!!!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Tau fanovi, budite spremni za plakanje:
"via The Astropate: News and Rumors
Codex: Tau Empire: $50.24
Tau Empire Battleforce: $130
Tau Empire XV8 Crisis Battlesuit Team (3): $75
Tau Empire Pathfinder Team (8): $35
Hammerhead: $57.96
Tau Empire Sun Shark Bomber/Razorshark Fighter: $65
Tau Empire XV104 Riptide Battlesuit: $85
Tau Empire XV88 Broadside Battlesuit: $50
Fireblade Cadre: $19.32
Crisis Suit commander: $42.51
Farsight: $50.24
Shi´vre (Finecast) $20.61
Sha´ng (Finecast): $16.75

Shi'vre is the Pathfinder SC, Darkstrider.
Sha'ng is the Tank Commander Longknife."
United we stand!!!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Cenim da ce kinezi vrlo brzo preuzeti posao.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Nove slike novih Tau iz WD:

I naravno, cover za novi kodeks:

United we stand!!!
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

United we stand!!!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Mislim da ce ovo postati "Rumors by Coa" topic jako uskoro :P
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Džunior bi mogao umesto što po ceo dan bleji po Internetu i traži rumore, malo da dođe do kluba, (ili gde god) i tamo da pomera neke figure po tabli i baca kockice...
Image Image
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

deka wrote:Džunior bi mogao umesto što po ceo dan bleji po Internetu i traži rumore, malo da dođe do kluba, (ili gde god) i tamo da pomera neke figure po tabli i baca kockice...
Prvo mora da nabavi iste.
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

deka wrote:Džunior bi mogao umesto što po ceo dan bleji po Internetu i traži rumore, malo da dođe do kluba, (ili gde god) i tamo da pomera neke figure po tabli i baca kockice...
Rado bih kada bi imao armiju... i uzgred ja sam IT inzenjer tako da mi je poaso da blejim po netu ceo dan ;)
Ako vas zamaram sa rumorima mogu da prekinem da ih postujem, samo recite.
United we stand!!!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Coa, ne zamaras. Kasnis 2 dana samo :D
Vecina nas je videla sve ove slicice jer smo svi do sada nabavili WD ili procunjali netom sami. Istina, neki put smo lenji pa ne okacimo ni mi slike jer mislimo da svi vec znaju, ali ne bi bilo lose stvarno da za kacenje rumora proveris da li ih vec znamo, ili da li su vec postovani (ovo za cene se znalo jos kada si iskopao prve fotke, jer su se cene videle na fotkama, recimo).
Brother Coa

Post by Brother Coa »

Aha, nisam znao.
Pa onda su ovi postovu za nas ostale "smrtnike" sto nemamo WD, i ja racunam da ako nisu okaceni da nije receno ili da se ne zna za njih.
Ja inace sada postujem rumore na tri 40k sajta cim ih dobijem sveze, pa sa vrememna an vreme ako nesto novo iskoci ja to zakacim i ovde.
Racunam da iako nekoliko ljudi zna da ostali ne znaju i da ne bi bilo lose postovati da se i oni informisu.

Sve u svemu Tau je iza ugla tak oda sam sa njima zavrsio, za druge cemo da vidimo kada bude bilo vreme za to.
United we stand!!!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Cekaj sad - jel imas armiju (sa tauima si zavrsio) ili nemas (rado bi dosao u klub kad bi imao armiju)?

P.S.: Mislim da je barem polovina nas sa ovog foruma iz IT sveta.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

jedan bambi za battlesuit collection od 250 funata.
dva bambija za Shadowsun Firestrike Hunter Cadre od 428 funata
tri bambija za Hive Fleet Eumenides od 538 funata.

nisam siguran, ali mi se cini da svih tih 538 funti moze da stane u 1850 poena i da ima jos mesta...
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

joggy wrote:nisam siguran, ali mi se cini da svih tih 538 funti moze da stane u 1850 poena i da ima jos mesta...
Sigurno moze, ali onda nije ista lista kao ona u WD-u sto se pojavila, onda nisi tr00 fan ako ne kupis to :D

Dovoljno 5 klinaca da se namami na taj one-click-buy i ideja se isplatila.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Sad sam racunao. U tom tyranid boxu ima cca 2000 poena, ako se uracunaju ocigledni biomorphi. Opet...500 i kusur funti nije malo uopste..
deka

Post by deka »

joggy wrote:...tri bambija za Hive Fleet Eumenides od 538 funata...

nisam siguran, ali mi se cini da svih tih 538 funti moze da stane u 1850 poena i da ima jos mesta...
Trenutno sam malo dokon, tj. ne mogu da spavam :oops:

Po Army Builderu lista na koja je korišćena u Battle reportu u WD-u, a na koju se pozivju u opisu "super povoljnog" dila, a koja ukoliko ja vidim kako treba nije regularna pošto ima 4 x Haevy Support, ima celih 2473 poena, mada u paketu ima više figura...

Generička lista sastavljena od svih figura u mega dilu, bez bilo kakvog upgrade-a, po Army Builderu izađe na 2455 poena...
Tako da pretpostavljam da može da se nabudži na oko 3000 poena...

Veoma povoljno, nema šta...
Image Image
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Obe liste (tau i Tyranid) koriste dupli FOC. Tyranid ima 7 trupa i 4 HS-a, Tau ima 3 HQ-a.

Da ne spominjem da je cela partija imala plot i scenario, posebne zadatke sa obe strane, kao i gamemastera koji je jos kontrolisao neki deathwatch tim marinaca koji su poceli na tabli.
deka

Post by deka »

Nervira me što u novim WD-ovima u Battle Report-ovima uopšte ne navode cenu unita u poenima...
Ne znam šta im to znači?!?!?!
Image Image
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

deka wrote:Nervira me što u novim WD-ovima u Battle Report-ovima uopšte ne navode cenu unita u poenima...
Ne znam šta im to znači?!?!?!
pa ni na tvojim fotografijama ne pise tvoja kilaza... bitno da su slike lepe, a sto su liste besmislene i taktike nema, nije ni vazno.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Giga

Post by Giga »

Tau nova pravila neka, prevedena sa spanskog. Svidja mi se to sto vidim.

http://www.3plusplus.net/2013/04/tau-co ... g-to-drop/

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”