CheMilan

Re: Jos Rumora!

Post by CheMilan »

a ovaj Grukk nema u knjizi kao specijalni karakter :(
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...
milosh

Post by milosh »

To će verovatno biti običan boss samo što su mu dali ime za potrebe box seta ;) kao što su dali imena flash gitzovima u novoj orkovskoj knjizi :D
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Pa da, ni Interogator Chaplain Seraphicus nije pomenut u rulebook-u, nego su ga ubacili kroz FAQ...

Ali to je bilo odavno, sada nije nikakav problem za to...

Dodaju ga kroz Dataslate, formaciju, novu knjigu (recimo Sanctus Reach: Stormclaw) :lol: :lol: :lol: i tome slično...
Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Dule, lepo si sredio nokte. :wink:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
milosh

Post by milosh »

Nisu čak ni novi modeli nego pakuju stare spruove :(
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nisu ni rekli da ce da budu. To su na brzaka uradili.

"Yes...yes."

milosh

Post by milosh »

Nisam ja ispratio to sve pa sam malo iznenadjen. Iskreno sam se radovao nekim novim grečinskim ili nobovskim pozama. Ovako orkovski igrač dobije jednu polovinu polu-korisne jedinice (grečine) :) i dve totalno nepotrebne, uz bossa koji izgleda kao da su iskrivili ruke AOBR bossu... Baš sam razočaran... Na sreću su nove orkovske figure vrhunske :mrgreen:
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Znači sve figure su stare-postojeće, osim heroja?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da

"Yes...yes."

Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Bedak :(
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Dule, lepo si sredio nokte. :wink:
:lol: :applause:

Ljubičasto je moja boja. Slaže mi se uz šminku. :lol:
Image Image
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Gah, ponovo low-art kodeks...
edit: ili je ovo iz stormclaw-a a ne iz kodeksa?
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
milosh

Post by milosh »

Ovo je is Stormclaw-a, ali da znas takvi su novi kodeksi, bez crteza samo fotografije figura jedinica.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

takav je bio samo orkovski, svi pre njega su imali artwork za unite, ja sam se licno nadao da je jedino orkovski izuzetak... videcemo kad izadje vuciji. Nisam bas optimistican da je jedino orkovski ovakav :/
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
milosh

Post by milosh »

Pa orkovski je prvi za novu ediciju, nekako mi nije logicno da samo on bude drugaciji a da svi ostali bidi po starom. A to pokazuju i ove fotke iz stormclawa jer su predstavljeni identicno kao u orkovskom kodeksu. Mozes da se nadas i dalje da ce se vratiti na staro, ali mislim da je ocigledno da nece ;)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Oh well, bolje malo dobrog artworka u fluff sekciji nego mnogo krsh artworka svuda ;)
Rover

Post by Rover »

jel izasao orkovski? ako jeste kakav je :\
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

:D

Sagas
They are now Warlord Traits like other armies with the difference that you can choose them without to roll dices

HQ Units
Like 3rd Edition; One HQ per 750p

Logan Grimnar
Lord of War, may take Two Warlord Traits, make Wolf Guard Packs to troops

Ragnar Blackmane
When all Units in the detachment take Drop Pods as dedicated Transport, Ragnar will be free. Your Army may only take Unites with an Drop Pod option.

Canis Wolfborn
No longer in the Codex

Harald Deathwolf
New Character, replace the generic Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf, make Thunderwolf Cavalry to Troops

Bjorn the Fell-Handed
Now a Lord of War, becomes "it will not die". When Bjorn is destroyed every Space Wolves Unit within 12" becomes furious charge, fearless and hate the unit, charakter or vehicle that destroyed him

Wolf Guard
Pack Leaders are now entries in the Units like Squad Leaders in other Armies. Still no teleport for Terminators

Grey Hunters
Close Combat Weapons are now a option that replace the Bolter, 5p cheaper

Blood Claws
3p cheaper

Long Fangs
Can't take Rhinos as dedicaded Transports
Image Image
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

Thunder wolf troops xD pfff najlepsa vojska onda xD
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Nova tiranidska karakondzula.

I pravila za istu :

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stormfang Gunship / Stormwolf Assault Craft - A multipart plastic kit that makes one of the two options, both piloted by an Ironpriest. This is the first flyer for Space Wolves. The Gunship option is one of the most deadly flyers in the game. It can destroy enemy troops, vehicles and flyers with equal ease, whilst the Assault Craft option has a massive troop capacity (16 models) and is armed with a deadly array of weapons. Packaged in a tank size box. RRP £49

"Yes...yes."

PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

I slika kako to zapravo izgleda. :D

Izgleda kao glava od Plutona ili Silje ako mene pitate...
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Prasic mali.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Ovo je ruznije od Tau aviona :/
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ko je ono odobrio treba da dobije corku.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Pa to vi je smanjena verzija Caestus Assault Ram-a ukombinaciji sa bitsima od Stormtalon-a kao i Stormraven-a...
Mali hibrid
Image Image
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

Cekaj igore, ti mislis da je Tau avion ruzan? :D
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

sto rece deka, ono je... POLA assault ram-a sa motorima od stormtalona. neko je opet rovario po bitzboxu. A slicnost sa psecom glavom je neverovatna.

mada moze da prodje i kao brnjica.... :lol:

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Sve Flyer-e do sada mogu da zamislim kako lete (cak i Stormtalon-a), ali ovo zaista ne mogu...jos kada mu se potrpa 16 Power ili 8 Terminator Armora u taj prednji deo... :roll:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Meh.. Bolje išta nego ništa. :lol:
99% uzimam jednog xD

Ko kaže da vukovi ne lete? Evo imamo leteći kovčeg. :D
Image Image
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

e bas sam to hteo da pitam, da li mu ona prednja krilca sluze radi aerodinamicnosti?

kao brod bi bio super (svidja mi se dizajn, samo ne za avion)
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
milosh

Post by milosh »

Meni se svidja kao potencijalno orkovsko lootovano vozilo, npr battlewagon :)
Akooll

Post by Akooll »

TBH mene brine jedna realna stvar oko tog aviona, kako ce da stoji na bazi a da se ne pada napred :)
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

To su mu kanari za upravljanje. :D nego stvarno taj koji pravi modele aviona za marince je totalan idiot

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”