Jos Rumora!

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Re: Jos Rumora!

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Nema sta da se predpostavlja, jeste Lord of War, kao sto ce biti i brat kapetan Lisander i PapaSmurf Marneus Agustus Kalgar.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Psylencer ima force special rule? Da vidim da li dobro razumem puca str4 ap/ force, ako upalim force a neki karakter ili monster padne save = UMRE ?

I mogu da se bacaju psyk out grenades 8 inc, str2 ap /, blast 3 inca, PSY SHOCK ? ? ? LOL
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

RatGod wrote: I mogu da se bacaju psyk out grenades 8 inc, str2 ap /, blast 3 inca, PSY SHOCK ? ? ? LOL
To je ok....jedan model u unitu ima pravo da baci granatu, i range je obicno neki sitan.

Bitan detalj je da su sad samo Dreadnoughti psykeri...ne i ostala vozila. ;)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

bone shard of solor:
the bearer gains a 3+ invulnerable save if he is within 12" of a model with the special rule daemon. this invulnerable save becomes a 2+ if a model with the special rule daemon of khorne is within 12". in addition the bearer also gains the hatred: khorne special rule.
Vec vidim GK sa malim Allied detachmentom Khorne-ovaca.. :lol:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
žubor

Post by žubor »

RatGod wrote:Psylencer ima force special rule? Da vidim da li dobro razumem puca str4 ap/ force, ako upalim force a neki karakter ili monster padne save = UMRE ?
O da :)

U posedu sam knjige ako nekog nesto zanima nek pita :)
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

luka to malo gleda kao neko ko vodi screamerstar sa knjigom. I onda dodju knightovi koji se teleportuju ili deep strikeuju do njega i bace psygranate (svaki unit koji stigne, a moze da ih bude dosta). = skremer star je morao biti ubiven.
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Izasao Officio Assassinorum dataslate....brutalni su.

Culexus je smrt svih psykera, ovo je samo odlomak:
Psychic Abomination: Psykers, friend or foe, within 12" of a Culexus Assassin have -3 Leadership, do not generate any Warp Charge (i.e. they do not add dice to their owning player’s Warp Charge Pool in the Psychic phase) and only harness Warp Charge points on a 6. A Culexus Assassin can never be targeted or affected by psychic powers – other units in the Culexus Assassin’s vicinity that are hit by beam or nova powers, or by Witchfire powers that use templates, are hit/ affected normally. Any blessing or malediction psychic powers affecting a unit immediately cease to be in effect if the unit moves within 12" of a Culexus Assassin or vice versa.
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

drekavac.... drekavac...

:lol:
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

+++OBAVESTENJE+++

Svi koji koriste AB 3.2, od danas imate da skinete update za WH40k 7th Edition. (konacno :roll: )
:applause: :applause: :applause:

P.S. Ocekujte bagove. :D
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ove nedelje nesto sto niko nije ocekivao. Izlazi Space Hulk!
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
žubor

Post by žubor »

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Je l' će da bidne reprint onog zadnjeg sa Blood Angels-ima, ili će da ga updateuju na nešto drugo? DeathWing recimo?
Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne kaze mi u mailu koi su u nutra terminatori ali nije reprint, kaze new edition.
This week sees the release of a brand new edition of the iconic boxed game SPACE HULK.

•Contains everything you need to play 16 scenarios, including 4 totally new ones.

◦35 easy to assemble Citadel miniatures that do not require glue - 22 x Genestealers, 1 x Broodlord and 12 x Space Marine Terminators.
◦189 board sections and gaming counters, including the new boarding torpedoes, breach counters, a damaged control room and turbo-lift tile sections.
◦1 x Rulebook and 1 x Mission book.
75 funti
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
žubor

Post by žubor »

Ako ovo moze da se naruci preko vas ... ja to zelim :)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

bogme po sastavu zvuci identicno kao postojeci space hulk... sem ovog jednog dodatka. Ne verujem da su remodeliralu svih 12 terminatora...

nego, ima li neko 75 funti na poklon? xD
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

na onim sajtovima sa rumorima pise da su isti termosi
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

$125USD or €100/£75
English only this time around. No translations
Limited Re-release from the 2009 edition but with
-4 new scenarios
-The box contains new counters (boarding torpedoes, breach counters, damaged control room and turbo lift tiles)Box

Contents
35 Easy fit models
22 Genestealers, 1 Broodlord and 12 Space Marine Terminators.
189 board sections and gaming counters.
1 x Rulebook and 1 x Mission book containing 16 scenarios including 4 new ones.

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

COVEN Supplement
From a 100% reliable source wishing to remain anonymous (confirmed by pics):

Power from pain - by turn number.
1 – nothing
2 – Fearless
3 – Fear, Fearless
4 – Fear, Fearless, it will not die
5 – Fear, It will not die, zealot
6+ - Eternal Warrior, fear, it will not die, zealot

This is a straight copy from the book - yes some of the powers are omitted on purpose as they are not listed in the chart every turn

Warlord chart
1 – talos & chronos reroll FNP rolls of 1 within 12”of warlord
2 – warlord plus any grotesques he joins gain it will not die
3 – add or subtract 1 from reserve rolls
4 – If your warlord is slain by an attack/weapon with AP 1 or 2 or with the ID rule, gain D3 VP
5 – Warlord plus wracks he joins gain FNP4+
6 – Warlord gains preferred enemy

Artifacts
10pts – pick one of the following at the start of your turn which lasts until your next turn – IWND, fleet, poisoned 4+, rampage (used each turn)
10pts – fighting in a challenge – opponent suffers -5 to initiative
25pts – 8”range, S1, AP2, assault 1, blast, instant death, no effect on vehicles (used as a grenade in shooting phase)
10pts – Additional D6 attacks at S3, AP- at initiative 10, grant an additional pile in move at this step, no bonus applicable for furious charge, rending etc
20pts – IWND 4+, only wounded by poisons special rule on 6
35pts - +1 to FNP rolls, negate first wound suffered if it has the ID rule but when this happens, the item is lost

Coven Detachment
Required – 2HQ, 2 Elite
Optional – 4HQ, 6 Elite, 4 Heavy Support
Units that are available in the detachment – Urien, Haemonculus, Raider (DT only), Venom (DT only), Wracks, grotesques, talos, chronos
Benefits – if this is the primary detachment you can reroll warlord chart from this book. All enemy units within 12”of 1 or more models from this detachment suffer -1LD

7(!!!) formations as well!

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Definitivno izlazi I kosta ce 44 funte.

"Yes...yes."

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Bezveze, lici na igracku. Nadam se da bolje izgleda uzivo.
Petar

Post by Petar »

:twisted:

Shunka wrote:...Veliki pop. Ali u sustini nije narocito opasan. Sasvim dobro radi u svom coporu...
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Jos slika:

http://instagram.com/karlmix
Here's the rules and stuff from the new WD, my FLGS got it early.

>Toxicrene 160-ish pts (Heavy Choice, unit composition: 1)

>WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
> 3 3 5 6 5 3 6 8 4+

>Special rules
>Fearless, Instinctive behavior (feed), Poisoned 2+, Shrouded, Hypertoxic (6's to wound inflicted by poisoned weapons whether in combat and in shooting= instant death)

>Weapons/Biomorphs
>Acid Blood, Choking cloud, Lash whips, Toxic miasma

>Choking cloud
>Rng S AP Type
>12" 3 - Assault 1, Ignores cover, Large Blast, Poisoned 2+, Hypertoxic, Predatory sentience (Gets armorbane against open topped vehicles and vehicles that have already lost one or
more hull points)

> Maleceptor 205-ish points (Elites Choice, unit composition: 1)

>WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
> 3 3 6 6 5 3 3 10 4+

>Special rules
>Psyker (lv 2)
>Shadow in the warp
>Synapse Creature

>Weapons/Biomorphs
>Scything talos

>Powers
>Maleceptor always knows Psychic Overload and must generate the remainder of its powers from the Hive Mind chart

>Psychic Overload: Warp charge 2. Focused Witchfire. Range 24". Target must take a Ld test on 3d6 (Vehicles can be affected as well and count as having Ld 10 for the attack). If the test is failed the target takes d3 wounds no armor/cover saves allowed. Vehicles that fail take a glancing hit with no cover allowed. The psyker may attempt to manifest this power up to 3 times in each of its psychic phases. Each attempt must be resolved separately. However a single enemy unit cannot be the target of Psychic Overload more than once a psychic phase.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

the mycetic spore is back! I sada moze da nosi i druge MCs a ne samo karnifekse! Bye Bye range depravity za exocrine, toxicrene, tyrranofexe...
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Taman sam pomislio da Tiranidi ne mogu biti odvratniji... :roll:
:lol:
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Cekaj, ima jos plutajucih pipaka:

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Znam, znam...ima i jos neki ako sam dobro video, zato i kazem.. :roll:
:D
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Hintovi na kraju White Dwarf-a:
*Psychic Horror
*A New Campaign Begins!
Zoantrope i Venomtrope su nestale iz prodavnice. Da li to znaci da se nadamo plasticnim Zoantropama\Venomtropama + jos necemu? :)
deka

Post by deka »

Ček', ček', zar ovo nisu oni "fancy" Genestealer-i :?: :?: :?:

Image Image
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

:headdesk:

deko... zivis u prosloj ediciji. Samo su stavili tog kao fotku. ne postoje vise ygmarl kao zaseban unit.
deka

Post by deka »

Pa u kodex-u nema ni Plasma Hatcher-a, pa izlazi model konačno u ovoj kampanjskoj knjizi...
Image Image
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

onda bi mogli i ygmarle da vrate xD mada je ta glava originalno bila za feeder tendrils biomorph, pa je tek posle bila za taj poseban unit (koji vise ne postoji u kodeksu), a sada je cisto dekorativna. kao i flesh hooks glava

btw, gde nadje tog hatchera? daj neki link ka tome? :)

edit: dok ja povezem da plasma hatcher nije neki novi facehugger-like tyranid vec mycetic spore... nema veze :P kao sto rekoh, "mogli bi da vrate" ali cisto sumnjam da ce to da urade, vec imas dovoljno fluffy genestealer varijanti u dataslateovima.
deka

Post by deka »

Dark Vengeance Reinforcements...

Image Image
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

:D
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Sa GW sajta:

"You also get 6 x 25mm round bases, 1x100mm round base and 1x 40mm round base and enough pieces to build 6 Spore mines."

10 cm baza... sta bre?! koliko je to cudo?!
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Ko tvoje dupe rekao bih.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Ouch.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”