Jos Rumora!

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Re: Jos Rumora!

Post by Telion »

Grav Amp radi drugacije (ima malo drugaciji wording)...nooooooooooooo :psyboom:
(mozda je samo na glupavom LR, plsplsplspls)
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Ne radi drugacije lepo pise -
"When rolling to wound with this vehicle grav-amp or to deteremine its effect on vehicle, you can reroll the result..."

sto znaci rirol to wound i ap, osim sto dodaje da mozes i da smanjis broj rana...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Pise da radi "effects" na vozila, sto znaci da ne nanosi auto immobilised. Ostaje da se vidi broj pucanja i AP, sto mislim da nece menjati, ili ce biti slicni po statovima kao na "invalidima" iz nove Ad.Mech. knjige.
Samim tim, nesto su ceprkali bez potrebe sa mojim centurionima.. :argh:
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067K_7WdJVE

Nemoj da se blamiras decko, procitaj sta pise u SM kodeksu pod grav-amp...
When rolling to wound with grav-weapon, or to determine its effects on vehicle, the bearer can reroll the result.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Da, u pravu si, nisam gledao kodeks
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Chapter-specific Boxed Sets coming alongside new Space Marine Codex:

-Ultramarines Sternguard Squad
-Raven Guard Assault Squad
-White Scars Bike Squad
-Salamanders Devastator Squad

Rules
-Chapter Tactics remains
-Chapter Tactics unlock Characters and exclusive Relics
-Legion of the Damned are gone
-The Vanguard will be Fast Attack
-Black Templar are gone
(Black Templars are not "gone" in the Fluff and from the Universe, they will be only removed from the Codex Space Marines. Templars will become soon or later a own Codex again. For this Time you can use the current codex.)

Space Marine Captain
-5 points cheaper
-Chapter Master is now a upgrade for the captain

Maneus Calgar
-Is now a Lord of War

Iron Hands Character
-New Character
-Special Thunder Hammer with Area Damage
-Melta and Flamer combined Weapon

Space Marine Librarian
-Lexicanium is the base profile
-5 points cheaper
-Can be upgraded to a Codicier or a Episolary

Space Marine Command Squad
-Bike or Jump Pack option remains
-Honour Guard is gone
-Command Squads in Power Armour can be 5-9 Models large, not only 5

Terminator Command Squad
-Only when a Terminator Captain is in the Dettachment
-3 to 9 Terminators

Tactical Squad
-1 point cheaper per Marine

Land Speeder
-Can join Units with Bikes when the LS Squadron includes only one Model

Tanks
-Predators, Vindicators and Whirlwinds can form Squadrons of 1-3 Tanks
-No Land Raider Squadrons in the Codex
-Land Raider Redeemer and Crusade are Fast Attack

Dettachments
-Three in one Codex
-Codex Astartes Battle Company
-Raven Guard Strike Squadron (can only chosen by armies with the Raven Guard Chapter Tactics)
-White Scars Hunting Party (can only chosen by armies with the White Scars Chapter Tactics)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ovo je toliko staro Pero da zaudara kroz monitor.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

izlazi novi assault squad 25 funti cena
I upgredi za ultra marince, blood angele, space wolfove, dark angele kosta 8 funti
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

mislis upgrade za assault squad, pa ispadne 33, ili generalni upgrade?
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Misli na 'vako nešto:

Ovi su recimo za DA...
Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

joggy wrote:mislis upgrade za assault squad, pa ispadne 33, ili generalni upgrade?
Generalni upgrade.

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

da li ja to vidim grav cannon u devastatorima za obicne marince? xD O lasice... xD
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da, da.

"Yes...yes."

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

MMMMM, YEEES
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

vidim, editovao si post kad si shvatio da im je grav amp odmah ispod cannona xD

jos samo da vidimo da li je grav cannon, ili heavy grav cannon (kao onaj od mechanicusa)
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
deka

Post by deka »

Image Image
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Ono kad napisu ISStvan umesto IstvAAn...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

isto je super sto je recimo "kontrolisi marker 3" zamenjeno podjednako lakim zadatkom: "imaj 3 jedinice u svojih 18 i unisti jedinicu koja je na tvojoj starni table"...........
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

skinuo sam kao sample sa itunesa, ima strana sa lysanderom (i dalje hq) 230 poena, tactical squad je 70 i koliko vidim nije se promenio, i drop pod od 35 plus sve opcije kao i ranije. Ne znam samo da li je ranije mogao da vozi techmarinca sa thunderfire cannonom ali sada moze

cini mi se iz nekih slika da je i daje tu crusader squad, sto bi znacilo da su black templari i dalje tu
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Post by Histericni Istoricar »

Daj bre debeljko podesi te tvoje moci. Kasnis opasno.
U jednog Bocu, mi verujemo!
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Dal sam ja to dobro razumeo: ako uzmeš Gladius Strike Force sa dve demi kompanije svi koji mogu da imaju transport (rino, razorbek, drop pod) ga dobijaju za džabe.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Tako je.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

black templar warlord traits...
Attachments
bt.jpg
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Pre 4 dana izaslo na FB. (doduse, na nemackom, pa je neko prevodio) :grin:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I am not really a rumour source, but this has just come through from the GW sales team;

A 160-page full colour hardback codex. The most comprehensive Dark Angels codex ever, which includes three new Dark Angels Detachments, 6 formations of and Tactical Objectives, plus Warlord Traits and Chapter Relics. This new codex gives the player the opportunity to build their own Deathwing and Ravenwing formations, from the extensive range of available miniatures.It is a £35 Codex. Looks like Dark Angels are getting the royal treatment (at last)!

"Yes...yes."

deka

Post by deka »

"Novi" BA kapetan...

Image Image
teclis

Post by teclis »

@deka oh cmon
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

plastic mk4 armor sprues spotted... Horus Heresy u plastici uskoro?
http://plastickrak.blogspot.co.nz/2015/ ... space.html
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Konacno

"Yes...yes."

deka

Post by deka »

Nice, mada ja lično preferiram MK8, ili frikombinacije raznih kasnijih (post heresy) markova...

Ali ovo onda znači će tu biti Heresy era tenaka, i moji' omiljeni' dreadnoughta...
Image Image
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Milinovicu tikvo bez korena. Samo je Mk8 post heresy oklop. Ne poznajes ni osnovne stvari. Cika Kasijus je pocrveneo od srama.
deka

Post by deka »

Pa koliko me sećanje služi, Power Armour u verziji Mk5 je još bio poznat pod nazivom "Heresy", što će reći da su 6, 7 i 8 markovi post Heresy verzije...
Image Image
Histericni Istoricar
Kапитан Рубинщайн

Dobro se secas, mk5 je ad hoc modifikcaija oklopa, medjutim 6 i 7 su korisceni za vreme Heresija. Cika Kasijus je tuzna panda.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

When one of the most accurate rumormongers ever speaks up – you BETTER LISTEN! Here’s the latest on the future of 40K:

via 75Hastings69 7-27-2015

Regarding Horus Heresy Plastic Boxed Set:

It’s not REALLY a starter set, it’s a standalone game, from which the models will be available from at a later date. The execution force assassin models weren’t snap fit either.

Regarding Horus Heresy & 40K rules in the future:

…I’ll share what I have heard, but this dates back a while as I pay very little interest to GW now.

I heard that 30k HH would be a boxed standalone game (like execution force was) and that the plastics contained within it would go on to form part of a larger 30k range and would be released some time later as individual box sets/clampacks, I was told that rules would be in those boxes, but that some boxes would contain rules for 30k AND 40k (and these boxes have BOTH logos on – yes there is a new 30k logo) so I assume it will be using a different ruleset to 40k (as there would be no point having rules for both systems in boxes if they were both the same). I was also told the plastic assassins would get clampack releases later and be released as part of the main 40k range….. as the box set is pretty much still quite widely available I don’t expect this to be soon, although I never had a timeframe in the first case.

As for your AoS style rule reboot question – I remember being told to expect 40k codexes (codices?) to be a thing of the past within 2 years, and that the rules would be in the box for each model/unit, but there would still be a core ruleset which the in box rules would obviously add to. I’ve not bought any AoS releases (nor do I intend to) so I don’t know if they have rules in the boxes (seems daft as when rules got FAQ’d (lol) or changed they’d need to repack ALL the boxes – seems even dafter that anything would actually bother with rules for AoS!!) or just online? I am going to leap to the conclusion that 40k probably WILL become more simplified like AoS, mainly because GW no longer see themselves as rules/games writers but just model sellers. How much more simplified I wouldn’t hazard a guess at. Whatever they decide to do you can bet it’s in the pipeline already, because myself and Harry were privately discussing the changes to WFB almost 3 years ago – I was told it was being canned and whilst we thought that was not the case and that AoS would be a continuation or refresh of it WFB HAS actually been canned and REPLACED by AoS, so these things are planned well ahead.

FW make huge sales from HH, there was no way that GW weren’t going to want in on the action! I expect FW to still produce the big kits/characters/customising kits but GW will provide the bulk of the models needed to play 30k. We can only hope that GW let FW handle the 30k rules/books and they just make the models for it. But keep in mind I was told that when the 30k RANGE hits the stores (not the standalone box game but the actual range) it will take over the store space that used to be taken up by LotR/Hobbit, so GW may want to keep tight hold of the reigns even though they are no longer committed to producing games?

…Having thought about this I think the unit/model rules for 30k & 40k will be online/WD rather than actually inside the box kits (I may have misinterpreted what my source said).

Also I should point out that as I understand it 40k and 30k will be very different games/rulesets, so it may be that 40k becomes like AoS and 30k is handled by FW (although this is just wishful thinking on the behalf of hobbyists the world over!).

Of course I may be completely wrong…… because that happens a lot

So as you can imagine, folks are panicking… but BoLS has dome some researching on this and our sources tell us that this os one of those “less than meets the eye” type of rumors.

– Yes, the fundamental information is said to be TRUE

– Codices may indeed be going the way of the Dodo

– GW has a longterm plan that will be better and healthier for long term lifespan and success of 40K

– ABSOLUTELY NOT – 40K is not being turned into a 4-page Age of Sigmar type product.

This is going to be one of those long term rumors – that is going to take some type to unfurl. The key takeaway from Hastings set of information is to think about the state of the game and real value of codices in this day and age, while putting aside the “dumbed down rules” side of the equation. Put yourself in GW’s shoes – and if you wanted to keep the game current, add in frequent updates and new units, looked at the other major manufacturers out there how would you update the game to not have players lashed to the monolithic printed codex model?

"Yes...yes."

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Kako (koliko) puca?
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

tapehead

Post by tapehead »

Koliko krugova se hladi posle ispaljivanja svega odjednom ?
Chaos Salad recipe: Apple of Khorne, Orange of Slaanesh, Pineapple of Tzeentch, Kiwi of Nurgle
CheMilan

Post by CheMilan »

ne hladi se. \:D/
Ovaj Kenjon je sto posto S D , a ove male raketice su neki veliki blast ignores cover barrage. ima i naravno SMS , Super Heavy je verovatno i Lord Of War :D a mislim da je onaj veliki suit treci komander koji je ucio pod Puretide-om jer ima crvenu glavicu na slici :)

Ovo su samo moje pretpostavke koje su verovatno apsolutno netacne al videcemo :psyboom:
...pa i nisi bas najbolji...

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”