Jos Rumora!

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Mrzimsvee

Jos Rumora!

Post by Mrzimsvee »

And for those who don't particularly want to have to get a 10Mb PDF just to get some rumours (would've been nice to have said which part it was in, not just "starting on page 48") here they are:

Release Schedule:
- Chaos Space Marines. (September/October)
- Apocalypse (October)
- Orks. (Christmas 2007/January or possibly February/March)

Apocalypse:
rules for games of 3K+ points
Huge book, multiple editions
Super-heavy tank rules, Forgeworld vehicle rules either in the main book or a suppliment
Large Hobby section on creating big battlefields
No FOC/Points limits
Game balance is through a large number of strategems like:
- Orbital Bombardment (6 linked Ordinance templates)
Any weapon of S7+ ignores armour saves
Baneblade:
New Baneblade done, painted and being used in Studio games
Apparently 1 inch larger than the FW one all round.
3 variants (so 4 Baneblades in total):
- Different turret option
- Chaos
- Ork
Hull designed with empty sections to make it easy to convert
Stompa
Big kit by Aly Morrison. yes, that's pretty much it.
Drop Pods
Problems in production. won't be released for a while
1 kit, 3 variants
- Standard
- Deathwind
- Dreadnought
May accompany Blood Angels codex (2008?) or Space Wolves codex (later than that)
Trygon
Possible Apocalypse release
Valkyrie
Never intended for release, produced to test large model production systems. Very small number produced and made available to some lucky people.
Possible future release if sales in Apocalypse and other large models are good.
Space Marine Battle Company
Parts for the following:
- 6 Tactical squads
- 2 Assault Squads
- 2 Devastator Squads
- Command Squad
- Dreadnought
- Land Raider
- Predator
- "Extra stuff" like decals
comes in a big wooden crate
Possibility of a bigger, direct-only box containing the sprues for 400+ marines. Just the sprues.
Possibility of artillery like Necron Pylons and Basilisks being repackaged in boxes of 3
Cypher
Possible Apocalypse release.
"an awesome model"
Possibly a promo figure

Chaos
Chaos Baneblade (mentioned above)
Chaos Space Marine Commander (All Undivided wargear, along with other generic options)
Possible power-specific commanders
Chaos Terminators - Undivided only.
Power-specific Vehicle upgrade sprues
Power-specific Marine sprues (will not require standard CSM parts. Contains parts for marked Terminators)
Plastic Raptors possible
Plastic Obliterators possible
Plastic Daemons
Resculpt of Horus (that's what it says, Horus. I think Abaddon's more likely as there was never a Horus model sculpted in the first place. I don't see how you can resculpt something for which there is no original sculpt)
Extra codices for each god/Cult Legion
Codex: CSM, Codex: Daemons and Codex: Chaos Hordes

Orks
Almost the whole range is being redone
Platic Warboss with ALL the weapon options in the codex
New Mega-armoured nobs (box of 3, metal or plastic is unknown)
New Boyz box with redefined muscles and more (possibly all) weapon options
New Plastic Stormboyz - box of 10
Plastic Grots - similar to WFB Night Goblins in construction
Trakk/Trukk/Buggy box - not quite "All vehicles in one box
Plastic Battlewagon - possible Apocalypse release
No plastic ork Dread - dreads not popular enough to justify it. Possible plastic Kans though
Codex is in the "new style" - like DA, Eldar and so on.
- Vehicles getting a (turbo?) boost
- Possibly returning a little to the 2nd ed "comedy" style - but not much.

Dark Eldar
Godwyn working on the new models (apparently solo)
New warriors and Reavers apparently done
Warriors look like the 40K rulebook artwork

Eldar
Autarch on bike (Hybrid with plastic Jetbike) Non-GW Conversion
Plastic Wraithguard a distant possibility
Plastic Warlocks and Autarch a possibility before the next Eldar codex

Space Marines
Plastic Vindicator Chaos release
Space Marines: Redux is coming, designed to help new players - seeing as the majority of them start with Marines. Not likely in the next year
Space Wolves in 2009, possibly earlier

Tyranids
Plastic Gargoyles, Raveners and Hive Tyrant

Forgeworld
Dark Angels
Extra Deathwing terminator parts
Brass etch parts (Rumour repeated twice)
Deathwing Land Raider conversion kit (Rumour repeated twice)
other marine releases:
- Drop Pod icon sets (Rumour repeated twice)
- Land Speeder upgrade kits (Rumour repeated twice)
Chaos
Daemon Engines (based on the concepts seen since GDUK last year)
Possible Chaos Reaver Titan
Alpha Legion and World Eater stuff
Chaos Icons brass etch
Adeptus Mechanicus
Long way off
- Admech troops
- Skitarii Command/Special weapon squads
- New tank chassis & variations
Troops likely to be single-part bodies
- Lots of new Servitor models
"Much darker look than before"

Space Hulk
40K rules expansion like CoD and Apocalypse
Plastic tiles available seperately
New Tyranid models available in SH sets not available for wider release (like the BfM ones)

Necrons
30th birthday Silver necron will not be plated, but moulded from high-gloss silver plastic
- It will be a Destroyer

There you go. the article itself goes into greater detail and has some Dark Heresy rumours, but this is all the main stuff
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

PLASTICNI GARGOJLI, BABY!!!
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

hmmm, plasticni Hive Tyrant? Nadam se da ce to skoro
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Toliko dobrih stvari za sve...
ZergLord

Re: Jos Rumora!

Post by ZergLord »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Trygon
Boco, da li se radujes OVOME:

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Ne toliko koliko ti, ja ipak ne koristim ravenere. Nemoj mnogo da se nadas, ovo je ipak gargantuan creature koliko se secam, tako da u regularnim bitkama ne verujem da ces moci da ga koristis... sem ako nepromene nesto.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Doh.
ZergLord

Re: Jos Rumora!

Post by ZergLord »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Dark Eldar
Warriors look like the 40K rulebook artwork
STA? Izgledaju kao na 40K rulebook artwork-u ili na DE codexu?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo malo Ork rumora:

I'd just like to toss my own info into the batch.

-Yes, the choppa rule is gone. Just ebout every ork including bikers and kommandos get furious charge now though. Shoota boys, slugga boys, and 'ard boyz have been made into a single troop choice, and have dropped in points.

-The Warboss is the same cost, but has T5 and comes with some basic weapon in addition to a wide list of choices ala the new codex format. Taking a warboss allows you to take a unit of nobs as a troop choice instead of an elite choice You no longer need to have your army led by a warboss, Mekboy army 'ere we go!.

-Tank busta boyz have new models, always shoot at vehicles when they can see them, and have some wonderful upgrade options including a tankhammer which is a Str 10 two handed weapon in close combat. Squig bombs....?

-Deff koptas are a new option in the standard list now, count as jetbikes with hit and run special rule and can be given a wide range of weapons including a claw which counts as a powerfist and a one use bomb.

-Mega armour nobs and regular nobs each have their own elite entries now and can be taken independent of the warboss. Mega armored nobs have the slow and purposeful rule and have dropped in effective pointcost by 10 points.

-Killa kans have dropped in point cost while dreds and both units weapon options have gone up slightly.

-battle wagons have dropped in points have a ton of new weapon options including. Mini battle cannon anyone?

-many ork weapons have increased their ranges including the zzap gun with has added 12" to its range from last edition.

-Shokk attack gun is in with a great new model and a crazy misfire chart so don't roll doubles.

-Grots are still in the book so don't worry, the little green beasts are here to stay and they can still clear minefields but don't provide cover saves anymore. Squig hounds are still in as well.

-Nazdreg is gone, replaced with some freebooter pirate character with a nasty gun, and armor made of melted golden teeth. Also a wierdboy character with poisoned attacks and a goofy looking model with grots clinging to it.

-ork warbikes have lost their special rules allowing them to shoot as they go into combat.

-lootas and flash gitz are both in, flash gitz have some amazing weapons options including a painboy and cybork bodies.

-no clan rules.

Overall the new book is a godsend despite the new format. As a long time ork player who has been fretting the new book since the dark-angels release, I have to say NONE of my fears of an unbalanced boring book were founded. The new ork book combined with appocalypse may well save GW and keep us all gaming for years to come.
Batinjo

Post by Batinjo »

-Shokk attack gun is in with a great new model and a crazy misfire chart so don't roll doubles.
Puca automatski 2d6 hitaca st7 ap3 u skvod po skvod dok nedobijes duple kockice tada prestaje, OMG!!! range 24`
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

POdseca me na ludu kombinaciju ratling gun-a i plague-a kod skavena. Da li domet od 24 inca se odnosi samo na inicijalnu jedinicu ili na sve jedinice? Da li mozes da stanes ti kad hoces sa paljbom ili tek kada bacis duple?

Jos zamisli da ovo moze na nesto sto deepstrikuje da stavis i laganica :D
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Koliko sam ja citao, domet je 24, pa je 24. Znaci, kada ostanes bez jedinica u 24, prestajes da pucas. I, koliko sam takodje shvatio, ne mozes da prestanes samovoljno, pucas do duplih ili dok sve ne istrebis (he, he, he, vrlo orky :lol: )
ImageImageImageImageImage
Batinjo

Post by Batinjo »

imate novi post o ork codexu, enjoy
KRVAVI

Post by KRVAVI »

~Happy holidays all! Look what Santa left on our doorstep:

Ok, since its Christmas I'll spill what little I know.
(...) It just feels like years of developing the game for strict tournament play is no longer the focus of the game...now it’s more about fun and creativity as we've witnessed with Apocalypse...and will see with...PLANETSTRIKE!

Yes, Planetstrike is the name of the next supplement (unless someone at GW reads this, gets mad and changes it out of spite). It’s about taking the game into the 3rd dimension (Waa?). This is why you’ve been hearing about a deepstrike book; but it’s much more than that! It is about adding flyers and drop pods into the game but also about fighting missions with a clear attacker/defender. I’m sure this has been said before elsewhere so consider this another “confirmation” if you will. There will be a plastic SM drop pod that can also be a chaos deathclaw (I think that’s what it’s called). There will be plastic storm troopers (look like kasrkin) and a plastic valkyrie. The Valkyrie may even be available as a transport in the next guard codex. There are also several new terrain kits in the works. A landing pad, a defence laser and a bunker. All of these can be combined to create a fortification and it goes without saying that they are compatible with the current CoD building sets. There are some other things I’ve heard about Planetstrike, but I’m waiting for a second source to confirm them before I spill.

Planetstrike will be released at GDUK AFIK since 5th will now be out at the beginning of the summer (they switched places for some reason). (...)

~Also confirmed (again) a little after the fact was the rumored plastic Thunderhawk being planned along with Planetstrike. Damn you GW, everytime I try to get out...you drag me back in! A shiny new 5th Edition in only a few months then this! :)

Skupljajte pare... :wink:
"Get 'em boyz!
Dakka Dakka Dakka!
WAAAAGH! THE ORKZ!
WAAAAGH!"

- Rotgob, Ork strategist
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nesto u vezi Daemon Codex-a:

I was just going to point the way since this was only two pages back, but it's just as easy to quote, and I don't see it doing any harm. I haven't spotted any new rumours since this so it should be up-to-date.

Originally Posted by Dranthar
I think it's time for another summary. This is complete as I've been able to make it based on the responses in this thread.
My own additions are in [square brackets].

QG [HQ?]

Bloodthirster
- very strong, best stat in the book, on assault fase he can Istant Kill a space marine character in close combat
- his Initiative is like a marine.
- Mortal Strike: Range 12 S7 AP 2 weapon
- when assaulting he get S8
- have furios charge and 2+ inv save against psionic power and force weapon, wings and chaos armour. Is good, very good with 5 attack

Great Unclean One
- has feel no pain, immune to instant death, T6 I2 and slow and purposeful.
- Poor Nurgle is very resiliant but sucks for initiative and powers respect the other three.

Lord of change
- is very powerfull: have a sort of force weapon, all the tzeentch gift and shooting power, he can shoot 3 times at 3 different target
- have 3+ Inv. save

Keeper of Secrets
- is less stronger [than a bloodthirster] but made more attack and shoot a "Lash" like power
- can Hit and Run and have assault and defensive granates, plus Fleet.
- Very good stat, the Hightest Init in the game,
- have Hit and Run rule and assault and defensive granates. Can shoot 2 times.
- has Rage 18" S4 AP 3 Assault 3 and the Pavane of Slaanesh (lash like power)

(Undivided Greater Daemons only a Special Character)

Herald (2 for 1 slot)
- you can have Heralds of [any] combination of the god you like (eg. Can have Nurgle and Tzeentch heralds in the same HQ)
- No Undivided Heralds
- [chariots are] herald only and change the stat of the Herald and they loose the Indipendent character status

- Nurgle Herald:
noxious touch [Gift]: wound 2+ in HtH
boon of mutation [gift]: see CSM psichic power, only is a ranged weapon
Cloud of flies [gift] are like have assault and defensive granates [grenades?]
aura [of decay - gift] is a worthless S2 AP - Shoot in HtH to all model in 6" like CSM power
plaguesword [Standard equipment?] is like the one in the old chaos codex

- Slaneesh Herald:
breath of chaos [gift?]: Spry[Template?] weapon
unholy might [gift?]: +1 S
soporific musk [gift?]: -1att one enemy in HtH

- Tzzentch Herald:
"we are legion" [gift]: it allows to shoot at two different target with different weapon
Soul Devourer [gift?]: Psionic [Force?] Weapon
Mast[e]r of Sorcery[gift?]: Can shoot 2 times with different weapons (i.e. monstruos creatures can shoot 3 times)

- Khorne Herald:
Blessing of the blood God [gift]: 2+ inv save against psionic power and force weapon

ELITE

Flamers

Flesh hounds (w/special character)

Fiends of Slaanesh
- have 2 wounds and are immunes to istant death.
- also they are beast.

Beast of nurgle
- are like very toxic, tougth but slow spawn... (FNP and poisoned attack)
- can do a tremendous ammount of attacks

TROOP
- The troop choice ar[e] very cheap (not as an ork but cheap)

Daemonettes (most powerfull choice)
- fleet and rending
- are the better choice non only for rending, but for their cost.
- 5-20 per unit
- [cost] less then Lesser Daemon in CSM codex

Bloodletters
- PW and FC
- cost less then a Chaos space marines
- no armour[save]
- have the Toughness of a Space Marine
- 5-20 per unit

Plaguebeares
- FNP, Posioned Weapons, Slow and Purposeful
- [cost] less then Lesser Daemon in CSM codex
- 5-20 per unit
- have toughness one point more then lesser daemons

Pink Horrors (w/special charcter)
- Special character (the Changeling)
- Shooting one: shoot a S3 ap3 bolt and have access to one bolt of tzeentch for troop choice
- cost less then a Chaos space marines
- 5-20 per unit

furies

nurglings
- they cost like a ork
- worse [stats than an imperial guardsman],
- if the daemons are Immune to Istant death they are usefull for the 3 wound.
- they have not FNP, only the Swarm rule

LIGHT SUPPORT [FAST ATTACK?]

Bloodcrushers

Seekers of Slaanesh
- are mounted daemonettes not the SoC one.
- they have daemonettes stat plus 1 attack and are Cavaller [Cavalry?]

S[c]reamers
- are jetbike, interesting choice with upgrade, suck without.

HEAVY SUPPORT

Soulgrinder (modified Defiler)
- 2 close combat weapon, one Mawcannon (whitch can be ugraded) and a Reaper.
- Is a walker

Daemon Prince (very customizable choice)
- Daemon Prince Stat are lower then the CSM one, is cheaper, but can buy upgrade to became as the QG choice.
- Can be more dangeruos in HtH then the CSM (expecialy the nurgle one) or if marked Tzeentch be a very good mobile fire base
- [Nurgle?] DP fly and can wound anything at 2+

SPECIAL CHARACTERS

There are 3 special Greater Daemons (one for Nurgle, one For Tzeentch and one Undivided) and 4 Special Herald ( one for God)

Nurgle Greater Daemon Character
- Kugath the plaguefather
- have two special rules: Blessing of Pus and nurglings infestation

Nurgkle Herald Character
- Epidemius

Slaneesh Herald Character
- the Masque
- special rule called the eternal dance and a inv save of 3+,
- can shoot two Lash of submission like power for shooting fase

Tzzentch Greater Daemon Character
- oracle of Tzeentch
- is a monstruos creature with 1 wound ( I suspect some strange rule)

GENERAL RULES:

All Daemons have Invulnerable save, can be placed in deep strike and have immunities versus Istant death

All codex entries (yes, even the Soulgrinder) are daemons.

They can't be included in Chaos Space Marines armies, they are an inidipendet force.

A full God army can be made, the strenght of the force varies for the choosen God (IMHO Mono-Tzeentch and Slaanesh are the strongest)

ICONS:
[Daemons] can be placed all in deep strike, and than enter in play at 6" from an icon and assault.

Icon are aveiable to:

Herald
Bloodletters
Daemonettes
Plaguebearers
Horrors
Bloodcrushers
Seekers
Daemon Prince

It's very expensive for troops (10 points less the then a lascannon to a Choosen CSM unit) but cheap for DP (like a flamer)

OTHER:
- no nurgle or tzeentch cavalry, the first have Daemon Beast and the second Screamers (that are considered jetbike)
- there is no psionic power, only shooting weapon!!! is this one of the strongest thing in the list
- there is no daemonic weapon for normal QG, don't know for special one.
- Nugle sucks very bad. It's very tough but slow like hell and can go only in HtH to do some damage, but only GD and DP negates saves
- Nurgle DP is a must [for all-Nurgle armies]
- bolt of change is S9 AP2
EDIT: Sorry, I lied a bit...

- Screamers will not have access to Icons, thus preventing daemon bomb. - TheDude
(Presumably also therefore Furies won't, but now I'm just speculating - though neither are amongst those listed as having icons in the above roundup)

- Possibly deployment/entering play will be: half the army will have to start in reserve to be summoned by those starting on the board - Shebnar
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Hmmm.. troop choice koji ima rending i fleet... Genestealer copycat :P Greater daemons su zliii... brate bloodthirster sada izgleda kao pokretan tenk.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

i posted in the 40K forums ..i might as well post here ;-)

I'm going to make a bold move..and say the following

I ...do not..agree with ..Harry

*waits as the lights go back on and the people resume there normal stuff*

Right..lets look at it

Feb - Harad - ..duh

March - Vampire Counts ..- ..duh

April - Birthday releases - last weekend of april even ;-) this will include several kewl box sets who will be labeled "limited" and this weekend will also see the launch of the deamon spearheads ( both fantasy and 40K ) ( and ofc harry the hammer :P )

May - Daemons --> more deamons.

June - Mordor --> haven't heard anything - might as well be true

July - 5th Edition rulebook --> this will include a new box game ;-), because one of the thing a GW does is sell core games to introduce people to the hobby. They can not put out new rules without a new core game. So the rumoured marines -vs- orks box will be out in july ( new orks releases right here plastic grots & killa kan possibly )

August -Dark Elves <---- Don't know anything about

September - 5th Edition Box set <----- don't know anything about

October - Space Marines <------ don't know anything about

November - Mortal Chaos <------ don't know anything about

allright - pretty much up to the summer i agree ..but with the box game quite possible not being where harry puts it you will see a quite a big shift in this all.

And if GW would bring up Space marines because of a businuss sence don't you think they would make them there pre-christmas release ;-)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Ako je za verovati ovim rumorima, novi rulebook bi trebalo minimalno da utice na marince, haos, i orkove (posto su, jelte, upravo izasli :D) Koliko ce (i da li) da utice na ostale, ostaje da se vidi.
U prevodu, bice minimalnih ralzika u pravilima koje ne bi trebalo da zahtevaju FAQ ali ce zahtevati neke promene u pristupu armijama. Sa moje tacke gledista - sto da ne.
ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Znaci, da stedimo lovu za novi rulebook? :P
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Bolje stedite lovu za nove figure.... jer pretpostavljam da, recimo, assault cannon sada vise nece raditi nista, a, na primer, auto cannon,koji jelte niko nije kupovao, ima da dobije AP3 :roll:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

dang... mora da se ceka do jeseni za strumfovski redux...
glupi marinci...
Nema veze, kad mi dobijemo demone, pobedjivacemo ih cak i lakse nego do sada :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
A za nova pravila... pffff.... mozda bi mogli da organizujemo jedan-dva test runa onih navodnih leakova iz pdf-a, da vidimo kako to zapravo izgleda u praksi...
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Bolje stedite lovu za nove figure.... jer pretpostavljam da, recimo, assault cannon sada vise nece raditi nista, a, na primer, auto cannon,koji jelte niko nije kupovao, ima da dobije AP3 :roll:
Pre bih rekao da ce autocannon da bude str8 ili heavy 3, str7 a da ce rending generalno biti oslabljen, tipa ostace da je assault cannon heavy 4, ali ce rending raditi na to-wound rollu (kao gauss). Nema teoretske sanse da ubijaju nesto sto im donosi prodaju, pre ce da dodaju jos nesto da bi imali vecu prodaju :D

I dule, ako bude bio redux marinaca, bice na bolje, tj da svi imaju sve, kao i chaos :D
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

dule, ako bude bio redux marinaca, bice na bolje, tj da svi imaju sve, kao i chaos Very Happy
a-a....
No traits...
No 6man las/plas...
Asscannon renda na to wound...
IZmena psychic powera (sve haoticke su promenili)...

All good in my book
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Pendargon wrote:
dule, ako bude bio redux marinaca, bice na bolje, tj da svi imaju sve, kao i chaos Very Happy
a-a....
No traits...
No 6man las/plas...
Asscannon renda na to wound...
IZmena psychic powera (sve haoticke su promenili)...

All good in my book
Traitovi najverovatnije ostaju (zato sto kroz traitove pravis neke posebne chaptere, za koje nemas kodekse, tipa za white scars, iron hands...)
no 6man las/plas - dobra stvar u svacijoj knjizi, ta cuda disbalansiraju igru i nisu ni u korist marincima (tactical squad je preskup zbog toga, jeste da mozes da izvuces mnogo lascannona, ali ako neko zna da igra protiv lascannona, oprace te)
Izmene psychica cekam da vidim (mada ih iovako marinci rekto kad koriste ;) )
Rendanje na to wound i nije toliko losa stvar (i dalje ostaje da je ta sestica ap1), izbalansirace i sve pesky genestealere koje ti ne volis i sve pesky landspeedere koje ja ne volim :D
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Traitovi najverovatnije ostaju (zato sto kroz traitove pravis neke posebne chaptere, za koje nemas kodekse, tipa za white scars, iron hands...)
Mislis kao sto si imao pravila za Iron warriore, Alfa legiju :?: :?:
Naravno da ne ostaju, i to je vise puta potvrdjeno, jer je to bila jedna od stvari koja je najvise debalansirala igru...
(Da vidimo... sada cu da uzmem trait da svi moji marinci imaju true grit/furious charge/ devastatori su mi trupe...... a sada negi minus.... o ne!!! Ne mogu da imam saveznike, sta cu sad???? Ili dodatni krug????). Uvodjenje traitova je bila najgluplja ideja jos od bivseg haos kodeksa sa maxcustomizacijom lorda (seca ih li se jos neko??? :twisted: :twisted: ) (ostao je jos samo jedan, mefiston) i ideje da haosu da baziliska i multipne elitne obliteratore...
mada ih iovako marinci rekto kad koriste Wink
hahahha... svaki protiv kojeg sam igrao imao je jednog, ili sa linijom, ili sa d3 napada...
Rendanje na to wound i nije toliko losa stvar (i dalje ostaje da je ta sestica ap1), izbalansirace i sve pesky genestealere koje ti ne volis i sve pesky landspeedere koje ja ne volim Very Happy
u mom pdf-u pise ap2 :twisted: :twisted:
i d3 a ne dodatnih d6 protiv vozila...
edit : a sama promena renda sa to -hit na to-wound znaci da imas skoro duplo manje rana na rending po proseku... (sto uopste nije malo...)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Statistiku ne mozes pirmeniti na w40k tako lako. Na zalost, vecina ljudi ot ne kapira, pa necu da zalazim u tu pricu. Ap1 ap2, big deal, i dalje negira armor save :P A onaj pdf nemoj ni da gledas, to je vazece isto koliko i papir na kojem pise da sam ja mrsav :P

Ja sma cuo rumore da ce traitovi (neki onda) ostati, inace ce igraci posizeti zbog nemogucnosti vodjenja 6 dreka recimo :D
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

inace ce igraci posizeti zbog nemogucnosti vodjenja 6 dreka recimo
Mislis, kao sto su posizeli sto vise ne mogu da vode bien-tal, ili baziliske u haosu, ili sonic naoruzane terminatore, ili alfa jebenu legiju...?
ljui koji voe 6 dreka su statistiki mikronska grupa u odnosu na igrace emperors childrena... Uh, ad, zaboravio Chaos havoce slaaneshove sa blastmasterima...
GW doesn't care. od 100% ljudi koji igraju sa 6 drekaq (sto nije mnogo), 15 posto ce otici, a ostali (posto vec poseduju xyz poena), ce slegnuti ramenima, penzionisati 3 dreke za apokalipsu i kupiti jos 2-3 boxa novih, cool trupa sa unapredjenim pravilima koje su do skora smrdele...
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Bre, sta ste se navrzli toliko na GW? Izacice nova pravila, so what? Neke stvari ce verovatno da se promene na gore, neke na bolje. So what? POenta igre je hobi, i kao takav da se menja i da menjas pristup. Ako ti smeta sto oni zaradjuju, cuti i ne igraj. Ako ti smeta, eno ti topic na Druzenje sekciji, nemoj u 40k da gledam "kako je gw los" topice, jednostavno ako ti se en svijda, nemoj da igras, umesto da zezas.

A zasto su ugasili alpha legiju? zato sto je bila mnogo imba. Simple. I 6 carnifexa je imba, ali mene niko ne slusa :P

Nego da se vratimo rumorima

Zasto nigde na toj listi nema novi IG codex? Da mozda njega ne spremaju kao veliko iznenadjenje za novu 2009? :D
I sta mislite (svi, dosta mi je vise da samo dule i ja ovde pricamo :D) kako ce da izgleda novi marinacki kodeks? Koliko nalik na BA i DA kodekse? I sta se vi nadate da ce izbaciti a sta da ce ubaciti? Ja se recimo nadam deathwach dodacima, i alternativnim municijama.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

imba??? sta je pa to???
Ja nikad ne kukam. Verovatno zato sto sam ja obicno izvor kukanja kada igram ozbiljno i kompetitivno, a obicno vodim haos. Medjutim, i meni je jasno da druge armije ni priblizno nemaju opcije da se izbore sa svim i svacim kao haos. A da je sistem fundamentalno nebalansiran pokazuju rezultati velikih turnira, u kojima se pred kraj, na gornjim stolovima, uglavnom igraju 2-3 iste armije, i u 40k i u fantaziju... a ima ih po 13-15 samo osnovnih...
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Koliko nalik na BA i DA kodekse?
Nadam se negde izmedju, ali jako slican...
Da je malo ubogiji od proseka, BA bi bi taman, samo da nema mefistona...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Evo dakle da napisem sta sam ja sve izgubio dolaskom novog chaos kodeksa:

1. fali mi sada jos jedan sorcerer (igrom slucaja sam imao 1, inace bi mi falila 2)

2. raptori su promenjeni - 1 mogu da bacim u djubre, a fale mi jos 2 (jer si pre dobijao 2 plasma pistolja i meltu, a sada mozes da imas samo 2 spec. oruzja, i kada uzmes sampiona, ne mozes da smanjis trupere za 1 - znaci fale mi 2 obicna raptora)

3. khorne berserkeri su izgubili svoje axes - ok i dalje mogu da kazem da je to CC weapon. Takodje, izgubili su mogucnost da na 1/2 na jednoj od 2 kockice idu napred - znaci to je sada nekih 30tak modela koji kostaju 20 i kusur poena i koji ne rade nista - dakle mogu da ih bacim u djubre

4. plague marinci su dobili feel no pain, koji je beskoristan jer nemaju svoj T5, nego nabudzen; takodje, poskupeli su cini mi se... znaci opet su beskoristni

5. thousands sons koji su pre bili potpuno ubogi, sada dobijaju novu dimenziju - recimo da mi nisu neophodni

6. Truperi gube mogucnost lascannona - znaci 4 lascannona u djubre, i fale mi 4 trupera.... takodje, nemaju mogucnost infiltracije, mark im je duplo skuplji, i mislim i plasma gun da je skuplji - a melta je ostala ista - znaci sada treba kupiti melte

7. Choseni koji su pre bili ubogi, sada mogu da imaju recimo 4 plasme i lascannon - znaci sada ih moras kupiti (i imaju besplatnu infiltraciju)

8. Dreka je ostao jednako ubog kao i pre - nisu mu promenili njegovo besnilo.

9. Possesed su upropastili - jedinica koja kosta 1000 poena, pre je barem mogla da leti - sada baca random tabelu, koja ima 50% / 50% da ti da nesto ubogo ili nesto ok - sve jedno, oni vise kombata nece videti (jer ce biti upucani svojim ubogim movementom 6)

10. Terminatori su manje-vise ostali isti

11. Bikeri takodje

12. defiler ostao manje-vise isti

13. havoc skvod izgubio tank hunter - znaci sada one missile launchere mozes da bacis jer sve sto ima AV14 woundujes samo na 6 i to glancing, a nemas vise one trupere, ni obliteratore (objasnicu kasnije)

14. Land raider poboljsan - sa demonic possesion moze da vozi ljude (vau , kako sam samo zacudjen... njega niko nije kupio)

15. Basiliska mogu da bacim u kantu za djubre jer nije vise choice

16. obliteratori - poboljsani jer imaju plasma cannon sada, ali sa druge strane, sada su heavy - znaci ja recimo imam 5 obliteratora, i 2 mogu da bacim u djubre (jer ne moze i obliterator i havoc i defiler i predator itd.)

17. Generalno - sve sampione mogu da bacim u djubre, jer ne mogu vise da imaju power weapon i power fist

18. Generalno - svi plasma gun su sada 15 poena sto je ipak preskupo, dok su melte ostale 10 - znaci nabaviti X melti

I tako.... osim toga, nisu nista promenili :roll:
Last edited by Dzon Vejn on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

Pa tu si negde, Dzone...
sa tim sto :
naci to je sada nekih 30tak modela koji kostaju 20 i kusur poena i koji ne rade nista - dakle mogu da ih bacim u djubre
ali su dobili furious charge i pojeftinili. I ne jure landspeedere po tabli jer su ludi. ali sada im treba rhino (koji moras da kupis). Ostali su manje-vise isti...
. plague marinci su dobili feel no pain, koji je beskoristan jer nemaju svoj T5, nego nabudzen; takodje, poskupeli su cini mi se... znaci opet su beskoristni
tesko da je beskorisan, meni se odlicno pokazao... ali i njima sada treba rhino (koji moras da kupis)
8. Dreka je ostao jednako ubog kao i pre - nisu mu promenili njegovo besnilo.
Ne, pogorsali su mu besnilo, tako da je moj otisao u djubre...
10. Terminatori su manje-vise ostali isti
Postali su bolji, jer su sada za dzabe... hej 30 poena za termosa... pa gde to ima... (treba da se proda novi plasticni box)
11. Bikeri takodje
Ne, pogorsali su ih jer su izgubili jedan napa... svi su ih imali previse jer dolaze u armi dilu, isto kao i 'zerkeri
15. Basiliska mogu da bacim u kantu za djubre jer nije vise choice
Tako je... i ja sam tuzan...
16. obliteratori - poboljsani jer imaju plasma cannon sada, ali sa druge strane, sada su heavy - znaci ja recimo imam 5 obliteratora, i 2 mogu da bacim u djubre (jer ne moze i obliterator i havoc i defiler i predator itd.)
Ne... to znaci da havoce treba da bacis u djubre, jer imaju glupe missile launchere... Obli ostaje obli... :D 8)
Sve u svemu, sve su ispremestali, ali kodeks je manje-vise ostao isti... osim opcije da imas lorda megaubicu, sto vise nikako ne mozes izvesti. I, naravno, da bi se igrao opet kako treba, iscalaj jedno 100 evrica... :D
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Ako bih krenuo da kucam spisak promena izmedju starog kodeksa tiranida i novog, bilo bi slicno. Recicemo samo da je po starom Donevski igrao, a po novom nece (verovanto zato sto po novom mozes samo jednog winged tyranta, pa je drugi morao u kantu, i ne mozes da das gardu karnifeksima.. i tako :D)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Samo par ispravki -

khorne je ubogaljen jer je i pre mogao da ima furious charge, a sampion je imao power fist i power weapon te je rastavljao sta god da mu poturis (pa i letelicu), jer je imao 1001 napad.

feel no pain je beskoristan jer i dalje ne mozes da ga koristis protiv oruzja koja te autokiluju (a samo takva pucaju po marincima)

za bikere nisam ni primetio da fali napad.... uzas.... pozitivno je sto sam nekada davno hteo da kupim jos 3, kako bih imao 7 komada (kao eto 7 je ipak mnogo bikera na jednom mestu... prezivece za razliku od 4 )

A sto se tice heavy choiceva: 5 obliteratora (koje sam pre vodio kao 3 choicea, elite), havoc miss. l., havoc heavy bolteri, basilisk, land raider, dreka, predator = 9 slotova

Pre sam imao 4 slota, a sada 3 - znaci to je jos jedan penal... a pored toga - sada mogu 6 slotova da bacim, jer nikada necu moci da ih izvedem....

edit: cak ni u apokalipsi sa duplim slotovima

Glory to Arstotzka!
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja

Post by Pendargon »

slazem se... i osecam tcoj gubitak... ali i ja sam igrao (igram) Iron warriore, i moras priznati da je sve ono sto su oni mogli da izvedu bilo previse. Ja sam imao 9 obliteratora, bazilisk i hb havoce i dreku (srecom, nisam koristio 4-ti slot). Havoci idu u djubre, ali sa malo mishmasha sve ostao jos mogu da uglavim... Nisam znao da su zerkeri imali furius charge ranije... Definitivno shit. Da ne pricmo sto su i PF i PW poskupeli. Ako nista, tako je i BA i DA marincima, aod jeseni i obicnima, pa smo svi na istom...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ma poenta je - ne bih ja morao puno da dokupim, vec puno stvari koje su pre radile, sada jednostavno NEMAM (kao recimo lascannon u truperima, ili bazilisk i slicno)... znaci bukvlano te figure vise NEMAS... baci ih.

Plus sve sto se dokupi treba i da se dofarba....

Ja recimo nisam imao 9 obliteratora, niti cu ih kupiti (iz multiple razloga), i naravno da se slazem da su iron warriori i alpha legija bili jaci nego sto treba , samo nekako mislim da nije ok da ti za X funti koje si potrosio (sto je manje bitno) i Y sati koje si proveo farbajuci (sto je vise bitno) kazu jednostavno: e pusi ga ;)

edit: a zaboravio sam recimo totalno na one night lords figure koje imam - sta sa njima? To vise ne postoji ;) Ok, mogu ih koristiti kao lepse modelirane obicne marince, ali da sam recimo nastavio sa tom armijom, sada bih imao i visak fast slotova sa kojima nista ne bih mogao...

edit2: a za spomenute rhinoe - igrom slucaja imam 1 i to super ofarban i jos jedan u kutiji, neotvoren ;)... ali da ih (igrom slucaja) nisam imao sada bih i to trebao da dokupim ;)

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

Neeeeee. Ne bacaj nista!!!! :lol: Sve ce to za jedno 3 godine (pod uslovom da GW kao ovakav i dalje tada postoji), kada izadje nov kodeks biti vraceno i jos bolje nego sto je bilo pre. Samo treba kupiti sve moguce i nemoguce figure 8O , i onda lepo, a novi kodeks, a ti lepo obrises prasinu sa onih koji su camili u fioci 3 godine, i zamenis ih ovima sto si se igrao te 3 godine i eto :roll:
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Khm

Post by opsidiannight »

Ali za 3 god. dolaze nove figure. Koje su za nijansu lepse. A za 6 tvoje fig postaju demode.

Nc, nc, nc.

Iskreno se nosim mislju da krenem Zuborovim stopama po pitanju 40K.

:roll: Trebali ikome DAngel vojska, svaki model konvertovan. :x
Naravno da ne.
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Slovitju... ne davi. Tvoj codex ostaje isti. Ja samo cekam ova nova pravila da ih izfiltriraju da vidim sta ce biti sa:
-twin linked blast oruzjem (kojeg tiranidi imaju ihaha)
-terenom i vozilima (nije lepo receno kako beneficiraju vozila od covera, hintuje se neki war save...)
-power fistom (nemoguce da toliko mrze power fist da nece dati da modeli sa power fistom ne mogu da dodaju napad.. ap svi cemo preci onda na lightning claws :D ili thunderhammer :D)

Dule, da li medju tim rumorima ima i mozda koji modeli ce da se rade kao novi u ovoj godini?
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Udav

Post by opsidiannight »

Ako te davim a ti se izmakni.
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”