POCETNICKA PITANJA

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Balsha

Re: POCETNICKA PITANJA

Post by Balsha »

Nasao sam i ja tu stranu ali pojma nemam kako tamo da postujem. Vidim da ljudi postavljaju pitanja ali ja nisam bas mnogo FacebookSavvy (koristim ga kao servis za poruke)
arawen

Post by arawen »

Pazi, 40k u 8th ed. ima i Narrative play i Open play system, tu prolazi manje više sve što se ti i tvoj protivnik dogovorite. Ja iskremo volim Narrative play, kao prvo ne ograničava te na samo 12 battleplanova koje moraš da igraš ako ideš na mache play, imaš veći broj battle-forge detachments, a malo je više regulisan u odnosu na Open play tako da se protivnik i ti mnogo brže dogovorite oko lista i misija koje bi da igrate. Za Open play je potrebno mnogo više dogovora između igrača.

Tako da možda probaš Narrative play, jer tu može da prođe cela ta ideja sa duplim relic i strategema. A i igra se obično u Power Level pre nego redovni poeni i ako nisi uber-mega power player, pa ne odeš u najgoru moguću krajnost sa nekim op stvarima, već malo prošaraš listu, te partije znaju da budu extra zanimljive i o njima se duže priča.
Bonjour, Mademoiselle. I'd like to see LE TITS NOW!!!
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

Pazi, 40k moze da ima i "freestyle" play, gde ja mogu da izmisljam sta koja jedinica radi. To nije poenta, poenta je da stratagemi i relici bi trebali da funkcionisu kako sam ja originalno mislio, bar po meni, i ja verujem da tako funkcionisu. U matched play, naravno.

Ne dobijas ti nista duplo, ti dobijas samo vise opcija, sto je po meni dobra stvar. Za sve stratageme i relike moras da platis ako ces da ih koristis.

Isto tako drugi ljudi imaju svoje misljenje i dok ne dobijemo neki oficijelni odgovor, necemo znati cije je misljenje GW uvazio.
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

Najzad sam nasao BA codex. Lepo pise unutra : "If your army is Battle-forged and includes any BLOOD ANGELS Detachments (excluding Auxiliary Support Detachments), you have access to the Stratagems shown below, meaning you can spend Command Points to activate them. These help to reflect the tactics and strategies used by the Blood Angels on the battlefield.

Sto bi znacilo da mozes da odigras "Armoury of Baal" stratagem i da dobijes dodatni relik. Sto se mog originalnog pitanja tice, i to bi trebalo da moze, jer nigde ne pise da je tu bilo sta ekskluzivno. Adept of the codex refunds CP na 5+ a Veritas Vitae je gain 1 CP kad iskoristis stratagem, na 5+. Ali toliko ima dobrih relika da ne znam ni dal se isplati davati 2 dodatna CP'a na to.

Tako da eto, sad znamo kako funkcionise.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Umesto što si potrošio vreme na bunarenje po pravilima, bolje da si farbao marince...

Ofarbani modeli na table sa lepim terenima igru čine mnogo prijatnijom i zabavnijom, nego traženje rupa u pravilima...
Image Image
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

Osnovna stvar je da procitas pravila. Da nisam dosao u situaciju "to ne moze", ne bih ni morao da, kako ti kazes, bunarim. Ja sam usao sa logicnom pretpostavkom i receno mi je da to nije tacno i zato sam istrazio.

Covek bi pomislio da bi ljudi bili u fazonu "U, super, nisam znao da mozes da imas 2 razlicita detachmenta i da imas pristup stratagemima iz oba, cool, daj da vidim sta fun moze da se izvede sa tim!"

Ali eto...sta sad...

@deka, umesto sto si potrosio vreme da meni napises to, bolje da si rekao nekom voljenom da ga volis. Prijatni ljudi cine svet mnogo lepsim, nego oni koji govore drugima sta bi trebalo da rade.

Peace.
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

FAQ'ovano je u death guard FAQ :

Q: If my army is led by a Chaos Space Marines Warlord, and
I have a Detachment of Death Guard, can I use the Gifts of
Decay Death Guard Stratagem to include a Relic on a Death
Guard Character?
A: Yes. The only requirement to have access to
Stratagems is that you have a Detachment of the
appropriate Faction. If you have a Death Guard
Detachment, you have access to their Stratagems.
frenk_castle

Post by frenk_castle »

Bio si u pravu. Izvinjenje sa moje strane. Mislio sam da to nece hteti da dozvole posto je jako tesko spreciti da dva relic-a iz razlicitih codex-a ne naprave neki brutalan combo pa da onda ljudi samo to igraju. Ali eto nisam bio u pravu. :)
Extract taken from Devastation of Baal by Guy Haley

"You are too noble to understand." Seth rounded on Dante. "That is not salvation, that is replacement. These new warriors will bear the colours of Flesh Tearers, but without Sanguinius’ fury they will be Flesh Tearers in name only. All my time as Chapter Master I have waged war on our rage, to wrestle it into submission and use its strength to slay our foes. We are fury! From the time of Amit, the savage lord, to this day, we have carried the white heat of Sanguinius’ anger in us. That was our gift and our burden. The flaw is what makes us what we are." He clenched his fist in front of Dante’s face. His voice dropped.
"We are nothing without the struggle against it. He would make us all Ultramarines in red armour." He turned away, his gaze straying down the dead legions of Blood Angels. "There are few of my warriors left, few true Flesh Tearers. Once we are dead, the Flesh Tearers will be no more, no matter that these abominations carry our name. It is a betrayal, not a boon. Guilliman will want us gone quickly, and his own warriors in our stead."
"Gabriel!’"
Seth waved his hand. "Open your eyes, Dante. These Unnumbered Sons, they are Legions in all but name. I have spoken with the newcomers. They are only too glad to tell me of the Avenging Son’s plans. Wherever Guilliman goes, he leaves his men in place. Through the codex, he gave the Adeptus Astartes their independence. He is more than willing to remove it from us. Soon, the Chapters will be free in name only. And these new Space Marines, he has the gall to interfere with the work of the Emperor. If he is willing to do that..." Seth fell silent suddenly.
"What are you suggesting?" said Dante quietly.
Seth mulled his words over, even as his anger tried to force them out of his mouth. He would not speak at rage’s behest, but decided to say them in calmness. They needed to be said. "If he is regent, why not Emperor?"
"What you suggest is treasonous!"
"My words, or his actions?" snarled Seth. He drew himself up to the fullness of his considerable height. "Be careful of him, Lord of Baal. Be very careful." Without waiting for a reply, Seth walked away into the darkness.

Beginning of audio drama Hunger by Andy Smillie

Men crave food. They crave flesh. They crave power. We are not men.

The Emperor's Angels his Space Marines crave honour. They crave retribution. They crave justice. We are not Angels.

We are the blood sons of Sanguinius. We crave only violence, bloodshed. There is no void in the deep of our souls only the hunger. An insatiable call to slaughter.

From the final data logs of Nassir Amit.
frenk_castle

Post by frenk_castle »

Charge kroz edicije.

Igrao sam sinoc multiplayer partiju sa dva drugara. Jedan je drugar je nov, ja sam prakticno krenuo da igram sa proslom edicijom ali drugi drugar igra odavno. Elem naisli smo na nedoumicu moze li da se deklarise charge na jedinicu koja jedinici koja charge-uje nije u vidnom polju.

Sta se desilo. Ja sam moje assault marince spustio malo vise od devet inca od drugarovix poxwalker-a. Posto flamer-i svakako ne bi bili u dometu spustio sam ih iza zida. Ideja je bila da ako i uz Descent of Angels ne uspe charge barem su iza zida i niko ne moze da puca na njih niti poxwalkeri da ih charge-uju.

Koliko sam gledao po netu skroz je regularno da uradim charge na jedinicu koju ne vidim. Oni tada ne mogu da urade overwatch ali ja mogu da probam da ih charge-ujem.

Ovo pravilo je mozda menjano kroz edicije ali koliko sam video sada je skroz regularno.

Hvala unapred

"You are too noble to understand." Seth rounded on Dante. "That is not salvation, that is replacement. These new warriors will bear the colours of Flesh Tearers, but without Sanguinius’ fury they will be Flesh Tearers in name only. All my time as Chapter Master I have waged war on our rage, to wrestle it into submission and use its strength to slay our foes. We are fury! From the time of Amit, the savage lord, to this day, we have carried the white heat of Sanguinius’ anger in us. That was our gift and our burden. The flaw is what makes us what we are." He clenched his fist in front of Dante’s face. His voice dropped.
"We are nothing without the struggle against it. He would make us all Ultramarines in red armour." He turned away, his gaze straying down the dead legions of Blood Angels. "There are few of my warriors left, few true Flesh Tearers. Once we are dead, the Flesh Tearers will be no more, no matter that these abominations carry our name. It is a betrayal, not a boon. Guilliman will want us gone quickly, and his own warriors in our stead."
"Gabriel!’"
Seth waved his hand. "Open your eyes, Dante. These Unnumbered Sons, they are Legions in all but name. I have spoken with the newcomers. They are only too glad to tell me of the Avenging Son’s plans. Wherever Guilliman goes, he leaves his men in place. Through the codex, he gave the Adeptus Astartes their independence. He is more than willing to remove it from us. Soon, the Chapters will be free in name only. And these new Space Marines, he has the gall to interfere with the work of the Emperor. If he is willing to do that..." Seth fell silent suddenly.
Seth mulled his words over, even as his anger tried to force them out of his mouth. He would not speak at rage’s behest, but decided to say them in calmness. They needed to be said. "If he is regent, why not Emperor?"
"My words, or his actions?" snarled Seth. He drew himself up to the fullness of his considerable height. "Be careful of him, Lord of Baal. Be very careful." Without waiting for a reply, Seth walked away into the darkness.

The Emperor's Angels his Space Marines crave honour. They crave retribution. They crave justice. We are not Angels.

We are the blood sons of Sanguinius. We crave only violence, bloodshed. There is no void in the deep of our souls only the hunger. An insatiable call to slaughter.

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Bas tako. Mozes najaviti juris ako ne vidis.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
frenk_castle

Post by frenk_castle »

Pitanje u vezi pucanja pistoljima. U Rulebook-u pise:

Pistol

Pistols are carried one-handed and can even be used in a melee to shoot at point-blank range. Many warriors carry one as a sidearm, alongside their primary weapon. A model can fire a Pistol even if there are enemy units within 1" of its own unit, but it must target the closest enemy unit. In such circumstances, the model can shoot its Pistol even if other friendly units are within 1" of the same enemy unit. Each time a model equipped with both a Pistol and another type of ranged weapon (e.g. a Pistol and a Rapid Fire weapon) shoots, it can either shoot with its Pistol(s) or with all of its other weapons. Choose which it will fire (Pistols or non Pistols) before making hit rolls.

Nisam tacno siguran da razumem kako ovo treba da funkcionise. Ilustrovacu tri situacije ispod:

Legenda:
T - Tactical Marine
A - Assault Marine
B - Ork Boy
W - Wierdboy

Situacija I:

T
B

Tactical Marine i Ork Boy su na pocetku marinackog poteza u ongoing combat. U Shooting fazi tactical marine moze da puca u Ork Boy-a pistoljem.

Situacija II:

T
B AAAAAW

Tactical Marine i Ork Boy su opet na pocetku marinackog poteza u ongoing combat. Pet Assault Marinaca u congo line-u su u ongoing combat-u sa Wierdboy-em. U Shooting fazi Tactical Marine moze da puca u Ork Boy-a a najlevlji Assault Marinac takodje moze da puca posto je njegova jedinica engage-ovana ali mora da puca u Ork Boy-a posto mu je on najblizi.

Situacija III:

T
B AAAAA

Tactical Marine i Ork Boy su opet na pocetku marinackog poteza u ongoing combat. Pet Assault Marinaca u congo line-u ali sada nisu u borbi. U Shooting fazi Tactical Marine moze da puca u Ork Boy-a a Assault Marinci sada ne mogu da pucaju niukoga posto oni kao jedinica nisu engaged u borbi.

Ovako barem ja shvatam pravila i deluje mi malo cudno da u situaciji II Assault marinac skroz levo moze da puca u Ork Boy-a a u situaciji III koja je prostorno identicka ne moze samo zato sto njegova jedinica nije engaged. Shvatam da je situacija koju opisujem nategnuta i da ce se retko desiti, ali lomim glavu oko ovoga od kada je rulebook izasao i nisam siguran da li sam dobro ukapirao.

Hvala unapred za razjasnjenje.

"Gabriel!’"

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Mislim da su situaciju 2 objasnili sad u najnovijem FAQ-u i da po FAQ-u radi bas kako si ti napisao.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
frenk_castle

Post by frenk_castle »

Situacija II je meni barem bila jasna i pre FAQ-a. Jeste malo tupava mozda ali mi je bila jasna.

Problem mi je situacija III. Posto iz pravila ja mislim da u situaciji III samo takticki marinac moze da puca, ali ima ljudi koji tumace pravilo tako da misle da i svi assault marinci mogu da pucaju na ork boy-a u situaciji III. I oko ovoga "lomim" glavu od kada je rulebook izasao. Ima evo skoro godinu dana :).

"Gabriel!’"

Balsha

Post by Balsha »

"A model can fire a Pistol even if there are enemy units within 1" of its own unit, but it must target the closest enemy unit. In such circumstances, the model can shoot its Pistol even if other friendly units are within 1" of the same enemy unit."

To odgovara na tvoje pitanje. Ako nije "such circumstance" onda se to pravilo ne primenjuje. Znaci ako nisi u fightu, nista od pucanja u engaged unit. Iskreno, ja bih voleo da mozes pistoljima da pucas u engaged units, to bi dalo pistoljima novu dimenziju ali eto, nije tako :)
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

Inace, evo jednog "advanced" pitanja, na koje se jos uvek vodi debata. Kada fly jedinica charguje, pravilo kaze da ignorise vertical distance. Znaci recimo unit taktikalaca je na 2'om spratu rusevine a assault squad je tacno ispod njih. Da li oni sad automatski uspevaju charge (ako bar 1 moze da stane gore, isto po novim pravilima) ili i dalje mora da se meri dijagonalno, od baze do baze za charge? (Note that da bi uopste bili eligible za charge, moraju da budu u 12" base-to-base, dijagonalno)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Moras dijagonalno da iams do njih, od baze do baze. Mislim da su na 40k FB stranici na ovo pitanje odgovorili nekom slicicom koja pokazuje na sta su mislili kada su rekli da ignorisu vertikalni movement.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

Da me ubijes, ne mogu da nadjem taj post/slicicu. Svejedno, FAQ'ovace to eventualno ali je to to.
Balsha

Post by Balsha »

Ok, evo jos jednog zanimljivog pitanja koje je doslo juce u opticaj. U charge fazi, ja declarujem charge metu. Rulebook kaze "roll 2d6, each model in the charging unit can move up to this number of inches - this is their charge distance this turn. The first model you move must finish within 1" of an enemy model from one of the target units".

Nigde ne pise da ostali modeli imaju bilo kakvu restrikciju. Sad, trazio sam po FAQ'ovima i nisam nasao nigde gde je ovo updateovano.

Razlog zasto pitam je sledeci. U friendly partijama sam ja savrseno fine da svi moraju da budu blizi. Charge je charge, je*em mu mater, ali u tipa official tournament settingu gde to potencijalno moze da bude razlika izmedju capping objectivea i ne capping ga je prilicno validno pitanje.

Ako iko zna gde je ovo pojasnjeno, please let me know. Ja ne mogu da nadjem, sve sto ja nalazim su artikli nekih tournament igraca (a la Nick Nanavati) koji kaze da mogu modeli da se pomeraju kako hoce, dokle god je jedan model u 1" i zadrzi se koherencija.

Kapiram da je ovo "rules nitpicking" ali isto tako kapiram da svi jaci tournament igraci uzimaju every edge they can get, pa me zato interesuje.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Bas tako. Mogu da se pomere kako hoce, samo nemoj da zaboravis koherenciju.

"Yes...yes."

TheSerbianRaven

Post by TheSerbianRaven »

Jedno pitanje - da li (manji) modeli mogu da stoje ispod veceg (tipa vehicle) koje hoveruje na letackoj bazi ili modela koji skoro ne dodiruje zemlju (npr. triarch stalker) ako nema base overlapa?
Eiryss, Eiryss, Eiryss kako to zvuci, covece! Ali najbolje je sto ce Kreos ubiti tu Eiryss. Ubice je nezno, ali snazno! Da, to nije onaj Kreos sto je sebe proglasio za jadnika, ne ovo je novi Kreos, epski Kreos, super-grand-exemplar Kreos, kralj zena.
frenk_castle

Post by frenk_castle »

Po netu sam video ljude da "podvlace" modele bas ispod Triach Stalker-a. Ali da li je to "turnirski legalno" stvarno ne znam.

"Gabriel!’"

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”