Mini 40K turniri u klubu Zmaj

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Re: Mini 40K turniri u klubu Zmaj

Post by Telion »

Ko, jel' ja? wrote:Jes' Dark Angels :)

Nego me zanima kako se ovo igra, postoje li scenariji ili nešto?
Bicete blagovremeno obavesteni. Najverovatnije cemo samo prilagoditi scenarije iz knjige osnovnih pravila. :)

Prijavljeni:

1. Dellamorte- Blood Angels
2. Vukan- Necrons
3. Boca- Tyranids
4. Verterdegete- Dark Eldar
5. Voja- Dark Angels
6. Djole Histericni- Space Marines
7. Ivan- Dark Angels
8. Vilena- Sisters of Battle
9. Pera- Necrons
10. Zerg- CSM
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Prijava - demoni
Ako izadje do tada nova knjiga u gusarskom obliku - jel mogu igrati po novim pravilima :D
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pod uslovom da je i ja pročitam.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
prokleti zabagovani forum

Post by prokleti zabagovani forum »

Ja.
Ovo znaci rat!
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Prijavljeni:

2. Vukan- Necrons
3. Boca- Tyranids
4. Verterdegete- Dark Eldar ? (vidim da prodajes neke DE)
5. Voja- Dark Angels
7. Ivan- Dark Angels
9. Pera- Necrons
10. Zerg- Chaos Space Marines
11. Igor- Chaos Daemons
12. Ogi- Tau Empire

Rulespack se nalazi na strani 50, 4. post i UPDATE-OVAN JE. Misije ce biti naknadno postovane.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ajd turi i mene pod znak pitanja - ako budem free u tu subotu, svratio bih.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

prijava
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Prijavljeni:

2. Vukan- Necrons
3. Boca- Tyranids
4. Verterdegete- Dark Eldar ? (vidim da prodajes neke DE)
5. Voja- Dark Angels
7. Ivan- Dark Angels
9. Pera- Necrons
10. Zerg- Chaos Space Marines
11. Igor- Chaos Daemons
12. Ogi- Tau Empire
13. Nenad- ?
14. Nikola- ?
15. Staljin- IG?
16. Luka- DA

Rulespack se nalazi na strani 50, 4. post. Misije ce biti naknadno postovane.(igrace ih se 5)
Last edited by Telion on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

I ja-DA (najverovatnije)
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Verterdegete

Post by Verterdegete »

Verter i dalje jase. Odustao sam od prodaje, tako da dolazim.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Prijavljeni:

2. Vukan- Necrons
3. Boca- Tyranids
4. Nikola- ?
5. Voja- Dark Angels
6. Staljin- Dark Angels
7. Ivan- Dark Angels
8. Pera- Necrons
9. Zerg- Chaos Space Marines
10. Igor- Chaos Daemons
11. Ogi- Tau Empire
12. Rista - Eldar

Rulespack se nalazi na strani 50, 4. post. UPDATE-OVAN JE I OKACENE SU MISIJE.
Verterdegete

Post by Verterdegete »

Igra li neko danas ili sutra ? Hteo bih da odgledam neku partiju uzivo, da vidim kako pravila idu u praksi.
Verterdegete

Post by Verterdegete »

Moracu da se odjavim za turinir. Necu stici na vreme.
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

A đe su rezultati?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Sutra.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

30.03.Mini turnir 1850pts, 3 partije, max 18 igraca, ucesce 300din(200 za clanove kluba).

Prijave ovde.

"Yes...yes."

Giga

Post by Giga »

Prijava.
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Prijava
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Jedno pitanje : jel se koristi onaj ETC faq?
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

Pa s' obzirom, gde stoji najava, rekao bi da će ovo biti sasvim obično regularan 40K turnir...
Image Image
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Prijava :)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Mini turnir 1850pts, 3 partije, max 18 igraca, ucesce 300din(200 za clanove kluba).

Prijavljeni:
- Giga
- Ridji
- Igor
- Boca
-
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Prijava
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

ZergLord

Post by ZergLord »

Prijava. Ipak ne mogu.
Last edited by ZergLord on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

Prijava
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Prijava.
U koliko sati pocinje?
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Mini turnir 1850pts, 3 partije, max 18 igraca, ucesce 300din(200 za clanove kluba).

Prijavljeni:
- Giga
- Ridji
- Igor
- Boca
- No1
- Luka
- Dorian
-

Pocinje u 11, kao i obicno.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

Jel ce biti sutra nesto od turnira? Da znam dal da planiram nesto drugo..
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Ima nas minimum. Ako niko ne otkaze, bice turnira. Ako neko otkaze, bice nas dovoljno za free play day. Tako da dodji sa idejom da ce ga biti ;)
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Kako vas ima tacno?

1. Giga
2. Ridji
3. Igor
4. Boca
5. No1
6. Luka
7. Dorian
8. ...?
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Zato sto je dule rekao da ce rista mozda doci, Deka je rekao da ce probati da dodje, i bio je jos neko spomenut, tako da je prica da dodjemo ujutru svakako. Znam da je 7 na spisku ali nam samo tehnicki fali osmi (pogotovo sto je deka jos meni potvrdio PMom da ce se potruditi da dodje, ne znam sto se nije prijavio...), zato i rekoh da ljudi dodju sa idejom da ce turnira biti.

Nismo na tebe racunali kao rezervu, ne brini se ;) ne moras da ustajes ujutru ;)
deka
Medved ili Jeti? Odlučite sami.

Post by deka »

More, ako ne dođe, biće ga svuda.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Pazi, ja svakako dolazim oko 12-1, ali nisam ni mislio da ste mene racunali, ne znam odakle ti to. :lol:
Samo me je zanimalo kako osmorica, ako vas ima 7 na spisku.. ;)
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Drats, he didn't bite :P
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Subota 13.04. Mini turnir, 1850pts, 3 bitke, početak u 12h.
Prijave ovde, učešće 300din(200 za članove kluba).

Pozdrav.

"Yes...yes."

RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

prijava
igor
Mental midžit

Post by igor »

prijava (ako izadje makar nekakva knjiga sa novim pravilima za Tau ) :)
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

prijava
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Giga

Post by Giga »

prijavaaaaaaaa
Ridji

Post by Ridji »

Prijava

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”