Mini 40K turniri u klubu Zmaj

Sve vezano za ovaj tabletop wargame.

Moderators: Telion, Hypodermic

Akooll

Re: Mini 40K turniri u klubu Zmaj

Post by Akooll »

Ja bih isao i moze da bude kao prijava, sa rezervom jos par dana. Mora vidim sta obojeno imam ili pozajmim :P
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

No 1 wrote:A jel može samo jedan dan?
Pa ne, ali ti mozes doci samo jedan. Doduse to mora biti subota. :wink:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Na žalost taj mi je dan zauzet, onda ništa.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Prijava!
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Jel ce biti nesto od ovog? :)
Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

A kako se tebi cini?
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Ridcully

Post by Ridcully »

Po ovome sa foruma jako lose. Rekoh da proverim da li ti je neko verbalno potvrdio u klubu.

U svakom slucaju racunajte na mene ako se situacija promeni i bude jos zainteresovanih.
Image Image
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ridcully wrote:Po ovome sa foruma jako lose. Rekoh da proverim da li ti je neko verbalno potvrdio u klubu.

U svakom slucaju racunajte na mene ako se situacija promeni i bude jos zainteresovanih.
Hvala Dule, ali ništa od ovoga 99,9%

"Yes...yes."

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Poštovani članovi kluba, ljubitelji Warhammer-a 40.000!

S ponosom Vam najavljujemo prvi 40k turnir po novim pravilima u Klubu "Zmaj"! Standardni one-day-tournament format, detalji slede:

EVENT ESSENTIALS:
° Tournament format: Singles
° Army Size: 1500 points per player
° Army Selection: Battle-forged
° Number of games: 3 (three)
° Scenarios in use: Maelstrom of War
° Publications in use: All Warhammer 40,000 publications from Games Workshop, Forgeworld and White Dwarf.
° Additional: All miniatures in your collection must be fully assembled. However they do not need to be painted and based. At this event you will use the most recent Errata and FAQ which can be found at https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... ge-post-1/.

SCHEDULE:
11:00 - 12:00h - Registrations
12:00 - 14:30h - Game #1
14:30 - 15:00h - Short Break
15:00 - 17:30h - Game #2
17:30 - 18:30h - Lunch Break
18:30 - 21:00h - Game #3
21:15h - Awards Ceremony

° Entry fee: 200 RSD

Možete se prijaviti na FB eventu ili ovde.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1916832311888365

Vidimo se! :commissar:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Prijavljeni:
1. Nemanja Jovičić - Adeptus Astartes
2. Dejan Milinović - Adeptus Astartes
3. Milan Popović - Space Wolves / Grey Knights
4. Vladimir Nikolić - Ynnari
5. Stevan Krkelić - Imperium
6. Vukan Truc - Necrons
7. Vladimir Matić-Kuriljov - Genestealer Cults
8. Luka Dragačević - Tau Empire
9. Predrag Urošević - Astra Militarum
10. Predrag Vasiljević - Tyrandis
11. Nemanja Josipović - Dark Angels (?)
12. Nikola Radojčić - Adeptus Astartes (?)
13. Vilena Velikić - Adepta Sororitas
14. Rastislav Vuković - Aeldari
15. Nikola Nikolić - ???
16. Dorian Mogoš - ???
17. Nenad Nikolić - Heretic Astartes
18. Petar Jovanović - Necrons

Rez. igrač. Bojan Donevski - Astra Militarum
Last edited by Telion on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ako ne budem morao da radim za vikend, dolazim i ja.

edit: CSM, sareno.
Last edited by Dzon Vejn on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

Da se i ja prijavim... Jos uvek nisam odlucio sta.
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen

---
http://dorianm.deviantart.com/

Return to “Warhammer 40k: Živ je Slaneš, umro nije”