Finci, jednom za svagda MW.

Moderator: Moderators

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Finci, jednom za svagda MW.

Post by opsidiannight »

Rešio sam da se pozabavim neumirućom temom, Fincima.
U prvoj oloni je sve što ćete ikada poželeti da imate za dotične

Edit: Poslednja lista ima osam vodova, nisam dodao u spisku na dnu dva BA 10 :) .
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Mikaan

Re: Finci, jednom za svagda MW.

Post by Mikaan »

Been there, done that, bought them ... :lol:

Mada su po meni mnogo zanimljivije LW liste - osim ako nesto znacajnije ne promene u novom East Front :mrgreen:
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Siguran sam da će ih biti.
Ono što je zanimljivo za LW Fince je što je pešadija SKUPLJA nego u MW. Why o why?
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

Pa, bolji su org chartovi za LW, ali se takodje nadam da ce to biti popravljeno i za MW u East Frontu

Ne znam da li si gledao Lapin Sota Finns PDF - tu ima jeftinije RV :? i CV pesadije i zanimljivih opcija :mrgreen:
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

PDF? Slovic? Pa gde nije citao... taj je procitao sve PDF-ove :D.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Malo mi je mrsko, tamo nisu junaci FW. Nije to to, nema one sile Serdar Vukotića.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Finci imaju najlepse tenkove za MW, i nazalost, najgoru tenkovsku listu za MW :(... cak su i od UK tenkova gori...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

opsidiannight wrote:Malo mi je mrsko, tamo nisu junaci FW. Nije to to, nema one sile Serdar Vukotića.
Late War Finn warriors bi trebalo da mogu da se koriste i u Lapin Sota listama - barem je tako bilo zakljuceno na jednom thread-u na FoW forumu. Takodje tu je pomenuto da mogu i 2 warriora u jednoj listi 8)
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Naravno da mogu, to je lepota istih, mogu da se koriste u svim LW Finskim listama kojima odgovaraju u ma kojoj knjizi ili PDF-u izašle te liste. Vidiš da su junaci o kojima guslari pevaju?

Return to “Flames of War”