The Cauldron
8%
Roadblock
5%

Total votes: 37

žubor

Mini MW turnir - subota 19. Jun - Izbor Misija

Post by žubor »

Kako je ovo potpuno neobavezni mini turnir ... bez organizatora i tome slicno ...
Ajde da probamo da svi skupa izaberemo misije ... naravno, molba je da glasaju samo oni koji ce i da igraju na turniru ...
Moj glas dobijaju: Breakthrough/FFA/No Retreat
Glasanje traje 7 dana i igraju se one tri misije koje dobiju najvise glasova. Ukoliko je broj glasova isti, igra se ona misija koja je nize rangirana na uptniku. Tj. Ukoliko Encounter i Breaktrough imaju isto glasova ... igra se Breakthrough.
Ciaos
B.
edit:
Misije igramo na osnovu osvojenih glasovu + od dole na gore) ... tj. od tri misije sa najvise glasova u prvom kolu igramo onu sa najvise glasova, u drugom drugu po broju glasova i u trecem trecu po broju glasova ... ukoliko imamo misije sa istim brojem glasova ... prvo igram onu koja je na uputniku nize rangirana ...
Dzon Vejn

Re: Mini MW turnir - subota 19. Jun - Izbor Misija

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Uh sta bese koja misija....
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Olsianon

Post by Olsianon »

Misije:
Free For All, No Retreat, The Cauldron
Mikaan

Post by Mikaan »

Moj glas za No Retreat, Fighting Withdrawal i Breakthrough
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Hold the line (no retreat), cauldron i breakthrough.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

ja nisam glasao jer ne znam koja je misija sta, a i nije mi bitno, koja god da je u redu je
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
žubor

Post by žubor »

joggy wrote:ja nisam glasao jer ne znam koja je misija sta, a i nije mi bitno, koja god da je u redu je
lenjivce jedan :) otvori rulebook i baci pogled na misije :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Kojim redosledom igramo misije? Prvo one sa najvise glasova, random ili kako?

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

žubor wrote: edit:
Misije igramo na osnovu osvojenih glasovu + od dole na gore) ... tj. od tri misije sa najvise glasova u prvom kolu igramo onu sa najvise glasova, u drugom drugu po broju glasova i u trecem trecu po broju glasova ... ukoliko imamo misije sa istim brojem glasova ... prvo igram onu koja je na uputniku nize rangirana ...

Return to “Flames of War”