Fenomenalna figura...

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Fenomenalna figura...

Post by bojan »

Wof, wof!

CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

EXTRA!!!
Balder

Post by Balder »

ne kapiram...
Je l' ova figura extremno mala, pa je zato super (tipa 15mm), ili je neko za'ebavanje... :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

To je lik iz filma The Warriors (kod nas valjda prevedeno kao Kelijevi heroji...)
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Dzon Vejn wrote:To je lik iz filma The Warriors (kod nas valjda prevedeno kao Kelijevi heroji...)
Obrnuto - kod nas prevedeno kao "Ratnici" ili "Zlato za odvazne" dok je u originalu "Kelly's Heroes".
Last edited by bojan on Fri May 18, 2007 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Balder wrote:ne kapiram...
Je l' ova figura extremno mala, pa je zato super (tipa 15mm), ili je neko za'ebavanje... :)
Izadji ispod kamena... :lol:
CYNIC, n.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

bojan wrote:
Dzon Vejn wrote:To je lik iz filma The Warriors (kod nas valjda prevedeno kao Kelijevi heroji...)
Obrnuto - kod nas prevedeno kao "Ratnici" ili "Zlato za odvazne" dok je u originalu "Kelly's Heroes".
Dada... jes... petak je danas ipak :lol:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Balder

Post by Balder »

Prvi put cujem za film :) ali ok...
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Extra je a cudo da ti nemas pojma kod starca se par puta prikazivalo 8) :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Prvi put cujem za film Smile ali ok...
Decak koji nikada nije igrao bejzbol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Ponovo gledati Kelijeve Heroje kod Starca?!
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Gotivno... Nisu bas uboli facu, ali se moze predpostaviti ko je...
Balderu, pokri se usima :lol:
Balder

Post by Balder »

To zato sto je sniman kod nas?! :)
Stvarno ne shvatam... Volim da gledam stare ratne filmove, uopste stare filmove, ali za ovaj nikad cuo :P
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

To nije ratni film, u pravom smislu reci.
Da, treba ga gledati ponovo kod starca.
Woof, Woof!
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
novot

Post by novot »

Dakle, figura predstavlja izvesnog Donalda Saterlenda (za njega ste valjda svi culi :lol: :lol: :lol: ) u vec pomenutim Kelijevim herojima. Dobro, nije da je lik sasvim pogodjen, ali ko je gledao film + potpis na postolju, ne bi trebalo da i trenutka ima sumnje! Balderu, dacu ti CD da pogledas film, jer ipak necemo 3. put da ga gledamo u klubu!
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

novot wrote:Dakle, figura predstavlja izvesnog Donalda Saterlenda (za njega ste valjda svi culi :lol: :lol: :lol: ) u vec pomenutim Kelijevim herojima. Dobro, nije da je lik sasvim pogodjen, ali ko je gledao film + potpis na postolju, ne bi trebalo da i trenutka ima sumnje! Balderu, dacu ti CD da pogledas film, jer ipak necemo 3. put da ga gledamo u klubu!
Always negative, Moriarty!
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Ako se ja dobro secam, gledali smo samo jednom. Dakle mogli bi opet!
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
novot

Post by novot »

Dobro de, ne racuna se sto sam ja odgledao jednom film, a niko mi se nije pridruzio (za mojim kompjuterom). Videcemo oko te sledece projekcije.
srebrni vitez

Post by srebrni vitez »

Ko, jel' ja? wrote:Gotivno... Nisu bas uboli facu, ali se moze predpostaviti ko je...
Из прве се види о коме се ради.
"Пoкa цapь Hикoлaй вoйнy вoeвaл,
Pacпутин eму жeну пoeбaл!"
Bata Bole

Post by Bata Bole »

srebrni vitez wrote:
Ko, jel' ja? wrote:Gotivno... Nisu bas uboli facu, ali se moze predpostaviti ko je...
Ooooh, again negative vibrations. Think positive! :P
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

srebrni vitez wrote:
kao sto rekoh...
ali se moze predpostaviti ko je...
problem?
shilja

Post by shilja »

Jos sa onim potpisom "it's a beautiful tenk" i mislim da talasi u pitanju, a ne vibracije. WOOF, WOOF!!!
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
Shark

Post by Shark »

ladno! koji car je ovo napravio / i ovo ima ?:)

btw, film "The Warriors" je onaj stari gangwars film...

Return to “Kreativna sekcija”