Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

vamsi

Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

Post by vamsi »

Pozdrav svima :)
Najnoviji rad, juce predat.
Nisam bas najzadovoljniji fotkama, ali bila je kisa dok sam fotografisao pa sam izvukao najbolje sto sam mogao.

Ako zelite da glasate na CMON-u mozete uciniti ovde
http://coolminiornot.com/262524

Thank you all.
Vamsi
Glupost se uvek gura u prve redove da bi bila vidjena, a mudrost u poslednje da bi gledala.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Re: Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

Post by Shunka »

Mjetal?
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Mjetal, jakako. Videh ga uzivo, sve je na svom mestu, bravo Vamsi. :applause: Jedini detalj koji zameram je sto je shoulder pad....prazan. Mogao je tu da padne neki freehand, ili sta god, ali to sam samo ja naravno. :)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sve izgleda super, ali prljavstina na plastu je bas bas pravi pogodak, to mi se bas posebno svidelo.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
vamsi

Post by vamsi »

Hvala ljudi :)
Glupost se uvek gura u prve redove da bi bila vidjena, a mudrost u poslednje da bi gledala.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Petar

Post by Petar »

Bas dobro izgleda! Svaka cast! :applause:
Shunka wrote:...Veliki pop. Ali u sustini nije narocito opasan. Sasvim dobro radi u svom coporu...
Gats

Post by Gats »

Bas izgleda efektno i tehnichki sjajno,mada mi se nesvidja ''haljinica boje lila''(malo previse ''veseo'' model).
Man takes up the sword to protect the small injuries that burdened his heart, on a distant day beyond his memories man wields the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his dreams.

Return to “Kreativna sekcija”