Starcraft Playtest 02/11/07

Moderator: Moderators

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

As per Lords request, we're back at the topic at hand, which is faction selection. I'll stick with the Mensk terran faction, but if someone else wants to play with them, my second pick is the Overmind.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Lord

Post by Lord »

And please more info on the meeting location.
Is it the Costa Coffee in the Bulevar?

And as I said in some of my previous posts which was burried in spam,
my first choice is Zerg, whatever faction, and then Terran if not.
If there are conflicts we can flip a coin or play par-nepar.

/me is off to read the rules

edit: grammarz suxorz
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

Ladies please - is this the Klub Zmaj knitting and cross-stitch forum!?!?!?!
It doesn't matter what faction you are. At the moment you are fighting over who plays what in Shark's game at Bojan's flat. Maybe we should be gracious enough to let them have the first choice. I am happy to play Protoss if nobody else wants to.
BTW Starcraft: The Boardgame went on general release today. Should be here soon (though I doubt I'll have anywhere to sell the bloody thing).
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Just for the record, I rightly don't care which faction I play, so I guess I'll just pick up whatever's left after everyone else has chosen. As long as there are muffins involved, I'm fine :D

By the by - no store, Rick? :(
Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy?
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Muuuuffins, muuuffins, muuuffins, muuuffins, muuuffins, muuuffins, muuuffins! :D

Rick, no store? why?
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

In regards to Pop Lukina I have to quote Blackadder
We've progressed about as far as an asmatic ant, carrying some heavy shopping
I am going there now to kick some insect butt!
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Gods damn you man, I thought you were closing down for good. Don't scare me like that! :P
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

lord wrote:Omfg lolzors who c4r35 about gramarz it sux anywas.
570p 7h3 5p4mz0r5 4nd g37 b4ck 0n 73h 70p1c5
7 days ban for using L337.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

bojan wrote:
I sincerely hope this is a bad joke.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

bojan wrote:
How much days is "T" ?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Lord

Post by Lord »

bojan wrote:7 days ban for using L337.
57fu n00b
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Hypodermic wrote:...I sincerely hope this is a bad joke.
And again "Children with Special Needs" award goes to Fat Bebop... :roll:

BTW, I don't think that people using L337 shold be banned - they should be shot and ammo bill sent to their retarded families.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Lord

Post by Lord »

Beta stop flaming and go bug someone else.
Shark

Post by Shark »

that;s more of a trolling but since he's a moderator - it's ok cuz he has that kind of authrita...

since we're playing this Friday and i have a test somewhere around noon, i'll have to make a trip back home to get the game and i'll probably be lazy as hell to drag it all the way across belgrade so you might as well give me an address and i'll take a cab there :)

oh, and the time ...

and hey - if the time gap is big enough, i just might make it to the meeting spot as well :)
Lord

Post by Lord »

The way I figure it trolling is more an on-topic way to piss someone off,
where flaming is more like just direct pissing off, prozivka, like he did to Boca and me here.
But nvm, we all know Beta...

I didn't quite get you on the time there Shark, we'r still meeting at seven right?
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Considering i'm working on firday from 17:30 till 19:00 i will surely be late around 10 minutes.

As for the "Beta Syndrome".. i choose to ignore him whenever possible, regardless of his moderator status.
that;s more of a trolling but since he's a moderator - it's ok cuz he has that kind of authrita...

Nobody has the right to misuse his authrita. Except Cartman :D

As for the factions thing... did we finally figure out who's who?
Shark

Post by Shark »

@lord: well the thing is that i have a kolokvijum u petak :) koji se zavrshava negde oko popodneva... pa moram da odem kutji na cerak da uzmem starcraft PA da se opet vrtjem nazad (shto mu izadje negde oko 2h cimanja) :)

pa rekoh - dajte mi adresu da tamo dodjem taksijem AKO je taj timegap izmedju mog dolaska kutji i vremena kad treba da se nadjemo / igramo nedovoljno veliki da me prodje lenjost :) otherwise, dolazim na meeting place...

in other words, ako mi se kolokvijum zavrshi oko 4 - verovatno tju dotji taksijem, a ako se zavrshi oko 11 - dotji tju da se nadjem sa vama :)
Lord

Post by Lord »

Ok, all clear now. We sure picked a nice day to play, you have a test that day, I have an exam tomorrow... :D
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

lord wrote:Ok, all clear now. We sure picked a nice day to play, you have a test that day, I have an exam tomorrow... :D
Back when I was student, my favorite day for playing was the exam day - after exams... the bigger the exam the more I like to play on that day ;)... It kinda gives you some relax, as you aggro your mind with different kind of thoughts ;)
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

I haven't even graduated yet (I really have to finish that graduation paper one of these months) and it always surprises me how quickly I forgot all about college obligations. Every time someone mentions exams I feel all weird, like: "Ooooh, it's that thing I used to do, a long time ago, when the world was young and chicken still tasted like chicken..."

Weird. Kinda fun, but weird.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

I kinda agree with you on this one, Dawn.... it's just a piece of paper... but a piece of paper that makes you easier to open up many golden doors ;) (note how big specter golden doors are ;) )

Glory to Arstotzka!
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

OK,
How about we just meet in Costa until there is 6 of us and then head off. If we say that the cut off time for players is 7.30pm and then we head off. If shark hasn't turned up we play Tannhauser instead. BTW for everyone who has ordered Starcraft it leaves the UK on Monday - should be here by the end of next week. Of course with my typical fantastic timing I will be in England that week. It never rains but it pours eh?
Rick
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Guess I'll just take my trusty sleeping bag, my trusty tent and camp in front of your apartment till you get back. :mrgreen:
Shark

Post by Shark »

costa? where's that?
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Costa's - next to greenet in Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra / Bulevar Revolucije
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

But with better coffee, muffins.... cakes
Hmmm I'm suddenly hungry.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Right, so.. we played tankhausen. Why? Because the owner of the game didn't find it in his little heart that he should get off his ass and at least inform us that he can't make it.
At least the thankhausen was fun (especially my dice rolling... dear god why can't i roll always like that, especially in WH40k? :D)
Shark

Post by Shark »

i guess i could bring up excuses, but i won't...

let's just say i had a "series of unfortunate events" that miraculously happened on the same day that we were supposed to get together and play some SC...
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Admit it Shark, you fell asleep and turned your cell phone off :P
Shark

Post by Shark »

actually - no :)
first i thought my test was at 12 when it was actually at 10, but that didn't matter since i was 2hrs late... so about 2:15 i met with my friend downtown and so we went to hang out at his place - in zheleznik... so, two hours later (around 6) i was like "dude, can i check something really quick" and he was like "oh, ok but my internet is down the whole day... sezam messed something up again" so i was like "oh, that's ok, i'll just call rick and see when/where..." only to discover i left my cellphone home...

and that was about the time i figured out my watch battery died somewhere around 6, so it was actually 8 and then i finally figured out "oh snap, someone is gonna hate me tonight" ... so there you have it :P

i would also prefer you suggestion though, at least i wouldn't be pissed as much as i was :)

Return to “Ostale igre & Razno”