Post by Zekina banda »

BANZAIIII :lol:
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
Duc d' Elchingen

Re: Wings of war minijature

Post by Duc d' Elchingen »

Nadam se da će biti i francuskih aviona i da će ih adekvatno i tačno odraditi...
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Ako me moje stare sive celije ne varaju, Dewoitine D.520 je bio francuski avion, a izlazi u oktobru
Duc d' Elchingen

Zekina banda wrote:Ako me moje stare sive celije ne varaju, Dewoitine D.520 je bio francuski avion, a izlazi u oktobru
\:D/
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Rover

Post by Rover »

ali ali ali...nisu to novi...to je trecja serija...dobar deo ljudi kod nas ima te avionchicje...
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Ondak je dezinformacija. To je bilo izlozeno u Ninbergu, pa su valjda svi pretpostavili da su novi. :oops:
Rover

Post by Rover »

Pocheli smo ponovo da letimo u grifonu...liga se nastavlja...

inache evo spiska skilova koje mogucji ace-ovi mogu da dobiju:

Pilots only abilities:

Daredevil: can do two steep maneuvers in a row. Once this ability is used, it can not be re-used for the rest of the turn and for the whole next one. Use a blank counter to remember that you used the ability and discard it after a turn.

Acrobatic pilot: can do an Immelmann turn without having to do a straight after it. The straight before has to be done anyway. Once this ability is used, it can not be re-used for the rest of the turn and for the whole next one.

Good in evading: can ignore a single damage card in all the game, after drawing and seeing it. The ignored card is put at the bottom of the damage deck.

Good in escaping: can prevent tailings during game. The opponent can not tail him unless he is an ace with a pilot-only skill.

Exceptional pilot: can use the same maneuver twice in the same turn. Take two blank maneuver cards and write a "1" on one and a "2" on the other. Add them to your Maneuver deck. When you plan your move, you can use the "1" as second or third maneuver, the "2" as third: when you show the "1" use again the first maneuver of the turn, when you show the "2" use again the second.
Example: a SPAD XIII plans an Immelman, a straight and a "1". The plane executes an Immelman in the first phase, a straight in the second and another Immelmann in the third one.

The restrictions of the "1" and "2" are the same of the card they replace. So if you use a "1" and the first maneuver of the turn was a Immelmann, you have to do a straight maneuver before it and another after it.

Pilots or observer individual abilities:

Technical eye: in any moment of the turn the player can look at the damage cards of an airplane, friend or foe, at his choice. The plane has to be at a ruler distance from the ace's plane, in any direction (from the central dot to any point of the examined plane). If this ability is used during movement, it can be used before all planes move or after all of them finished moving. Once this ability is used, it can not be re-used for the rest of the turn and for the whole next one.

Perfect aim: once per turn, the pilot can decide to use the +1 Aim bonus even if he did not shoot to the same plane in the previous phase. Once this ability is used, it can not be re-used for the rest of the turn.

Sniper: when the ace fires to a enemy plane, he can try to make a bullshot. This means that when his opponent has to draw a damage card, the ace takes two damage cards instead: he looks at them, gives one at his choice to the opponent and put the other under the damage deck. If the enemy has to take two damage cards, the ace takes three cards and chooses two of them. Once this ability is used, it can not be re-used for the rest of the turn and for the whole next one.

Quick at shooting: each time that firing is resolved, first let all the aces with this special ability. Then take away eliminated planes: only the surviving airplanes can fire.

Pilots or observer airplane abilities:

Bullet checker: during the First World War, bullets were often produced by improvised workers aiming more to quantity than to quality. This caused machineguns to jam frequently, but some pilots - as the Italian ace Silvio Scaroni - checked every single bullet before taking off and discarded up to half of them. When any of the weapons of that airplane fires, ignore the jamming cards with a green cross; the ace jams only when a card with the red cross is picked up.

Incendiary bullets: some aces, like the balloon-buster Willy Coppens, used special incendiary bullets especially effective against balloons. A plane that takes a smoke special damage from an ace with this ability consider it as fire instead. Besides, an airplane that takes an engine damage also smokes for the rest of the turn and the next two turns.

This ability can not be taken if the same ace has "Chivalrous aptitude".

Chivalrous aptitude: some aces, like Francesco Baracca, thought that burn on your plane was an horrible end. This is why they took away all the tracing bullets from their machinegun feed. A plane hat is fired at by a plane whose pilot or observer that chooses this ability ignores any fire special damage. Besides, if a plane takes an "explosion" card, it shows it to everybody and openly draws another damage card: if the second one is a "0" the aircraft is eliminated, if it is a "1" or more ignore the explosion and this new card is taken instead. Ignore jamming with this new card.
The ace that chooses that ability can get two more of them for free: any one but " Incendiary bullets", that can not be taken any more if an ace has this ability.
Example: a pilot reaches 5 victories and can choose one ability. He chooses "Chivalrous aptitude", together with "Bullet checker" and "Exceptional pilot". All the three abilities count as the single one he has the right to buy at his fifth victory.
Minja

Post by Minja »

Svi su super, i mogu da dodaju igri novi smek, samo koliko njih smes da uzmes i kada? Da li prvi skil tek kada postanes as (posle 5-te pobede)?
Obecao sam da cu da napravim kampanju - pa cu to i uciniti za koji dan! :D Jedino treba izbeci haoticno odigravanje poteza, kao sto je to bilo juce! Mislim, u tom haosu niko vise nije nista ni znao...a kamoli specijalne skilove...
Arrogance, my friend, arrogance! :-)
Rover

Post by Rover »

When you play several games with the same players, give a name to each pilot and observer and keep track of the number of “victories” of each of them. An airman gets a victory for each airplane shot down by it. If the airplane destroying the enemy is a two-seater, a victory is awarded both to the pilot and to the observer. If more planes damage the same plane in the phase that it is eliminated, the victory is counted to each one of them.

Planes that exited the gaming surface do not count as victories unless they are on fire. If they are on fire, draw the damage cards that should have been taken in the future turns: if the damages are enough to eliminate the plane, a victory is awarded to the last airplane that shot at it (or the last planes if there are several in the same game phase).

If a plane is shot down, the airmen on it are out of the campaign and at the next game the plane will have a new crew with zero victories – the shot down airmen are supposed to be permanently injured, prisoners or else.

If an observer is incapacitated, at the end of the game shuffle all the B damage deck and draw a damage card. If the card is a 0 or an explosion, the observer is permanently incapacitated and in the next match the airplane will start again with one with 0 victories. If the result is a different number of damages, the observer will be able to fly again after that number of matches (1 - next game, 2 - at the second game, 3 - at the third game). In the meantime, use another observer with zero victories.

An airman (pilot or observer) with five or more victories is considered an ace. Aces can freely choose a special ability for each five victories they get. The special ability is effective from the next game after the reaching of the victory amount.

Players are warmly invited to design more sophisticated rules for the use of different crews in their campaigns if they feel so.

...ovako je kod njih...
Duc d' Elchingen

jel ima zainteresovanih za sutra kod Olivera?
Minja

Post by Minja »

Vodim taj FRP kod Starca, ali ponecu minijature, pa eto...ako bude bilo vremena - sto da ne! :D
Arrogance, my friend, arrogance! :-)
Duc d' Elchingen

Jel dolazi neko danas sem Minje?
stefaz

Post by stefaz »

Dolazim ja na partiju WMa oko16.30 ali nosim i svog Albatrosa. :D
Duc d' Elchingen

najgore što na kraju možda ja neću moći... :?
Rover

Post by Rover »

Ponovo krecje naruchivanje u sigilu, do 20 aprila primamo porudzbine... mozete naruchiti neki avionchicj ako vas interesuje..
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

Evo sta su spremili za WWII:
The 12 new planes are three Supermarine Spitfire of the british Royal Air Force - il Mk.I, used by the squadron leader Eric Clive Le Mesurier, and two MK.II, by Adolphe Vybral and Jan Falkowski; three Messerchimidt Bf10e, used by the German pilots Werner Mölders, Wilhelm Balthasar and Adolf Galland; the Japanese Mitsubishi A6M2 - piloted by Tadashi Kaneko, Saburo Sakai and Saburo Shindo; and the Grunmann F4F-3 from United States used by Robert Edward Galer, Alan F. Black and Hamilton McWorther.

http://www.wingsofwar.it/read.asp?id=3398
Rover

Post by Rover »

Ajd dodjite sutra da letimo malo....

Return to “Ostale igre & Razno”