Weekend Warriors - NBGD edition - Petak 10FEB od 17h

Moderator: Moderators

žubor

Weekend Warriors - NBGD edition - Petak 10FEB od 17h

Post by žubor »

Evakuacija Skvo je obezbedjena ... Te ono sto nismo radili proslog petka mozemo ovog ...
Za razliku od Banjice, ovde problema za parkingom nema ;) ...
Javite se ukoliko ste zainteresovani ....
Pozdrav
Žubor
Dzon Vejn

Re: Weekend Warriors - NBGD edition - Petak 10FEB od 17h

Post by Dzon Vejn »

+
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

za sada znaci Twilight Struggle :D
Zekina banda

Post by Zekina banda »

++++ :D
Izgubio je sve ko nije razumeo da je pobeda bila nesto drugo
http://offgridttgamers.blogspot.rs/
stari blog http://waxerspasttime.wordpress.com/
Minja

Post by Minja »

Nista od mene! :( Imam turnir u sarenim karticama!
Arrogance, my friend, arrogance! :-)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

+ Kum Nidza.

edit: Voja i Bojana mi javljaju uskoro TM
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

sad je vec situacija dosta bolja :D
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Bez Voje i Bojane, ali 4 igraca je i dalje sasvim super ;).

Glory to Arstotzka!
žubor

Post by žubor »

Kako je u petak ne radni dan ... Ima li sanse da se okupimo sto ranije, i opicimo neku duzu igru (čitaj Twilight Imperium :oops:)? Ili bar da se okupimo ranije?
B

Return to “Ostale igre & Razno”