Dolazim u Novi Sad

Moderator: Moderators

Mind Uploader

Dolazim u Novi Sad

Post by Mind Uploader »

Dolazim danas u NS, vozicu bajk po fruskoj gori, pa ako neko iz ns-a hoce sa mnom neka se javi na 064/166 87 91 Spavacu na zmajevcu, a ako neko zna bolji planinarski dom neka javi... Pozz!!

Valhalanci bacite cim, mogu da svrnem na pola sata-sat... :)
Aman

Post by Aman »

bajs po fruskoj gori? nije li to opasno?

"Auto bez zvuka je kao devojka bez glasa."
"Ne veruj svemu sto mislis."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Je li Amane, jel ovo Srdjan posle pada kod Kosutnjaka :lol: ? Ili je ovo ipak FG?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mind Uploader

Post by Mind Uploader »

Bio sam na FG i bilo je super... Ovo je treci put da se vozikam tamo i priroda je predivna... Preporucujem svim drugarima iz hobija da je posete ako imaju vremena. Ko nema snage da vozi od bg-a do ns-a moze da smesti bajk na voz...
Last edited by Mind Uploader on Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mind Uploader

Post by Mind Uploader »

Aman wrote:bajs po fruskoj gori? nije li to opasno?
Nije. Veoma je zabavno. U jednom momentu sam vozio 57km na sat (nizbrdo) a dozvoljena brzina je 60km... Malo mi je falilo da prekrsim ogranicenje brzine biciklom... 8) 8) :lol: Inace to mi je uspelo u BGD-u... 68km/h...
Last edited by Mind Uploader on Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
novot

Post by novot »

Ja iduce godine idem na onaj frushkogorski maraton (skraceni naravno :wink: ), buduci da cu do tada itekako imati kondicije. A bio sam i na paint ball-u (bojomet) pre par godina, dva dana, sjajan provod i dosta dobar i zanimljiv teren.
Samo ono što činimo iz ljubavi, činimo slobodno, pa ma koliko patnje iz toga proizašlo.

Istina rađa mržnju. Ko govori istinu, često se zamera drugima.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Mind Uploader wrote: zluradi komentari debeljuskastih ljudi sa foruma...
Ja nisam debeljuskast ja sam debeo :!: :idea:

A i nije bio zlurad komentar...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mind Uploader

Post by Mind Uploader »

Onda sorry...deo posta obrisan...

Nego, treba mi mapa fruske gore bolja od one koju prodaju na kioscima... Ima li neko?

Return to “Druženje”