Charlie

Moderator: Moderators

Iskusinjo

Charlie

Post by Iskusinjo »

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Upravo si potrosio 3 minuta i 45 sekundi mog zivota.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
teclis

Re: Charlie

Post by teclis »

Charlieeeeeeeeeee... Ne razumem na koju foru ima 14kk views :?:
Aman

Post by Aman »

brate... magical leoplurodon... ovaj film je... ne znam... da se naduvas sa onim patuljkom iz kreativne sekcije i gledas ovaj film :lol:
"Auto bez zvuka je kao devojka bez glasa."
"Ne veruj svemu sto mislis."
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Ja sam foru 'shvatio'. Kao, bila mi je blago smeskasta, mada u isto vreme jako iritantna i imbecilna. Al' to je zato sto Internet meme kultura na neki nacin uvek nadje put do mog centgralnog nervnog sistema pa sam vec mesecima upoznat sa Charlie the Unicorn spoofovima. Za sve koji su ko sav normalan svet bledo gledali, mogu vam samo reci da je po sredi fora koja 'funkcionise' samo kao neki deseti korak dekonstrukcije humora koji ni u startu nije bio smesan.
Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy?
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

@DG
Ja sam zapravo shvatio sta zelis reci.
Ali nisam siguran da se to moze reci za Iskusinja, niti mi je jasno zasto je postovao ovaj klip...
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%

Return to “Druženje”