Ono tesko... moram morum mozak :)

Moderator: Moderators

Dzon Vejn

Ono tesko... moram morum mozak :)

Post by Dzon Vejn »

http://useloos.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=5314

Zanimljiva igrica, probajte, moze da se predje samo je dosta tesko.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Re: Ono tesko... moram morum mozak :)

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ovu tek dobih, nisam jos presao.

http://neutralxe.net/esc/vision_play.html
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Bathory

Post by Bathory »

Pusti ti te igrice, kupi komp pa dragonage 24/7 :twisted: :twisted:
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ocu, cim mi ova joggy-jeva bagra dodeli kartice da mogu da uzivam u blagodetima minusa :D.

edit: i Mirina bagra :D.

A ako mi ne dodele kartice u narednih mesec dana, dotle cu vec primiti dovoljno plata da mi kartice nece ni trebati - te cu im se samo zahvaliti na saradnji :D.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Hint: za prvu mozgalicu jedino sto ne mozete da resite ako niste muzikant su muzicke note, i tu mapa izgleda ovako:

http://www.mp3backingtrax.com/images/piano.gif

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Predjoh i drugu ovu mozgalicu, mislim da je laksa od prve. A prva izgleda da ima i bug sa sefom... mada je meni bilo sve ok na 2. pokusaju (na 1. sam dobio 2 iste cifre jednu za drugom, i to izgleda da ne moze da se predje), a evo drugar ne uspeva da otvori to, iako ima sve razlicite cifre...

Glory to Arstotzka!
kgkid

Post by kgkid »

sef sam svaki put presao bez problema, ali mi iskreno nije jasno ono sa kockicama i bojama ... vidim ja brojeve i to, ali nikako da ukucam pravu sifru ...
Last edited by kgkid on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
kuliraj dete, zivot je pred tobom.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Poslacu ti PM, da ne bih ostalim pokvario zabavu :D.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Druženje”