Svetsko prvenstvo u fudbalu 2010

Moderator: Moderators

Mrzimsvee

Svetsko prvenstvo u fudbalu 2010

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Moj sin Djordje i ja poceli smo da skupljamo slicice za Paninijev album Afrika 2010.
Ako ima jos nekog zainteresovnaog za menjanje slicica, ja radim u HS-u pa mozemo da se "dzoramo". :D
Dobra stvar kod albuma je sto ako vam na kraju fale neke slicice mogu se naruciti po ceni od 20din/komad, ali zato kesica kosta 40din i dobije se 5 slicica.
Medjutim kupio sam album i 10 kesica i u 56 slicica niti jedan duplikata (u albumu se dobije 6 slicica), tako da sad moram da kupim jos kesica da bih imao za menjazu. \:D/
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Megabaja
Baja

Re: Svetsko prvenstvo u fudbalu 2010

Post by Megabaja »

"Tvoj sin Djordje" i ti? Ok, onda cemo moj sin... Dragoslav... i.. ja... poceti da sakupljamo te slicice. :lol: O:)
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
milosh

Post by milosh »

Dule skupljam i ja paninijev album (tj skupljam ih vec 20 godina :D ), jel si siguran da i ti ne skupljas isti posto mi cena i slicice pakovane u albumu zvuce identicno a sve ostale slicice su jeftinije (30 dinara). Ako i ti skupljas taj dolazim ja sledece nedelje da se menjamo do tada ce vec biti duplikata :) takodje bice kao i prosle godine menjaza na terazijama, na taj nacin sam ja popunjavao albume, tako da nece biti frke (jos tvoj klinac moze da se menja sa drugovima pa si u prednosti ;)
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da, paninijev. kakav Fireli, ne znam sta mi bi. :oops:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Skuplja moj drugar pa cu ga dovesti na menjazu.

Inace, sad kad sam isao na posao, kod Terazijske cesme likovi menjaju slicice. Da znate da je vec pocelo.
No 1

Post by No 1 »

Ima nas jos.
Bolje živjeti sto godina kao milijunaš nego sedam dana u bijedi.

teclis

Post by teclis »

moj brat i ja se prikljucujemo, samo da skupimo duplikate...
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Popunio sam album. \:D/ \:D/

"Yes...yes."

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Svaka cast... :applause: :applause: :applause:
Meni ostalo jos oko 300 slicica... :|
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Barrel Dragon

Post by Barrel Dragon »

Pridruzujem se u cestitkama, meni ostalo jos 150, ali poceo pre 10 dana. LoL

Izvukao sam neke brojeve 00 i 000. 8O