Battlestar Gallactica RPG

Moderator: Moderators

FGSerbia

Battlestar Gallactica RPG

Post by FGSerbia »

From Gamingreport.com
The core product, the Battlestar Galactica Role Playing Game, is a self-contained game product using the same game system as the best-selling and award-winning Serenity Role Playing Game (also produced by Margaret Weis Productions). The game book will be a full-color hardcover book featuring still images from the series as well as original artwork. It will provide rules for play, character creation, and information about the ship and crew of Galactica as well as the other main characters from the show. A Quickstart Guide will be released in early 2007 with the core product premiering in the spring. Additional products will closely follow the release of the core product. The entire line will be supported by an interactive website.

Jamie Chambers (Dragonlance Campaign Setting, Serenity Role Playing Game) is helping lead a team of writers and designers dedicated to re-creating the excitement, drama, and danger of the groundbreaking television series. “The Galactica universe is a dark and dangerous place. Yet in terrible times people learn the truth about themselves and their relationships with others. It’s a challenge to re-create that critical tension in a game and keep the play fun. That said, I know gamers will be smiling even while their characters are going through hell!”
For
the spring
read late september.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Any insight on the possible price of this beautiful thing when it finally arrives?
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
FGSerbia

Post by FGSerbia »

Nope coz that'd be marketing but the fact that it's done by same team that did Serenity (sorry I mean the Award Winning Serenity) is a good thing. It seems that Margaret Weiss productions chose a franchise that didn't dry up after half a season even though Firefly was the best science fiction series ever made (oh yes it was).

Return to “FRP/RPG”