dobre knjige

Moderator: Moderators

IG
Bot

dobre knjige

Post by IG »

Preporucitr neke dobre ili ako imate neke rpg knjige koje bi ste izdvojili zbog kvaliteta
Dzon Vejn

Re: dobre knjige

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Kako ispeci kvalitetne palacinke, dok citas o forgotten realmsu, autor: svi Zmajevi moderatori :lol:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
IG
Bot

Post by IG »

eh opet palacinke :lol:
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Ja ne jedem knjige (u glavnom).
Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Dawngreeter wrote:Ja ne jedem knjige (u glavnom).
To je vec tvoj problem :lol:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

E, bas sam probao, i Sabacka feta je bolja od Somborske.
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

Sto se sira tice uvek sam vise bio za neku kackavalj (dobar je neki sa Zlatibora) varijantu...
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Bri je sjajan, kad je kvalitetan.
Ko, jel' ja?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Pravi sharplaninski sir.
Najbolji sir koji sam ikada jeo, steta sto ga je skoro pa nemoguce nabaviti.
Ipak, stoji kao ideal.
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Pazi, nemam ja nista protiv kackavalja, narocito dimljenog, ali feta je feta, i ide mi u salate za ovakve vrucine.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

"Sir je ili budjav ili ne valja."
Meditations of evolution increasingly vaster: of the moon invisible in incipient lunation, approaching perigee: ...of the procession of equinoxes: ...of the parallax or parallactic drift of socalled fixed stars, in reality evermoving from immeasurably remote eons to infinitely remote futures in comparison with which the years, threescore and ten, of alloted human life formed a parenthesis of infinitesimal brevity.

-Excerpt of meditations during demonstrations of various constellations; Ulysses
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Grekos 4tw

Glory to Arstotzka!
Gassalasca Jape

Post by Gassalasca Jape »

Bri i kamamber su dva dokaza da nas Gospod jos uvek voli.

A za svakodnevnu alavu konzumaciju je i feta dobra.
Dawngreeter wrote:
U ovoj prici Evropa je kao drugi Isus Hrist. Zrtvovala se za grehe Sovjeta.
Rover

Post by Rover »

jersey je super, posebno shto ti posle ostane ona metalna kutija koja je super za pakovanje figura(warjackova npr)
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

dimljeni kozji sir, narocito uz prsutu... :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

Dobar je dimljeni kozji sir, ali uz prsutu bolje ide kajmak :wink:
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pendargon wrote:prsutu...
Il govedja il nista...

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Heretic. Kajmak ide uz druge stvari, prsuta je uvek isla uz dimljeni sir. Ili barem bilo koji zuti, ako nema dimljenog.
Gassalasca Jape

Kajmak uz prsutu i prsuta uz kajmak. Mada, kao i sa svarcima, meni je greota da ista dodajem i kvarim savrsenstvo koje je dobar mladi kajmak.
Dawngreeter wrote:
Rover

Post by Rover »

ja kajmak volim u lepinji.....zagrejanoj....

kad smo kod toga ona pekara u nemanjinoj(petkovicj mislim da se zove) ima odlichne lepinje sa kajmakom....
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Gassalasca Jape

Trpkovic? To nije lepinja to je cista perverzija i seks.
Verujem da jsu takve stvari zabranjene u svim zemljama clanicama EU.
Dawngreeter wrote:
IG
Bot

Post by IG »

eh 8) cool, nego jel ima :) jos sta zanimljivo
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

IG wrote:eh 8) cool, nego jel ima :) jos sta zanimljivo
Pa ako bas ne mogu sir i prsuta i kajmak....

... onda cvarci :|

Glory to Arstotzka!
PainBringer

Post by PainBringer »

I ja dajem glas francuskim sirevima. Gorgonzolaaaaaauurrgghhhh....!!!
sto mu gromova

Post by sto mu gromova »

Dzon Vejn wrote:cvarci
duvan chvarci, mmmmmm...
ifke

Post by ifke »

najbolje je kad u kacamak dodas izmrvljeni sjenicki sir i cvarke. ako nema cvaraka moze i przena slaninica.

Return to “FRP/RPG”