Novi WH"FRP"

Moderator: Moderators

Sammael

Novi WH"FRP"

Post by Sammael »

Jel ima neko mudriji od mene da mi objasni koja je razlika između ovoga i tipičnog FFG board game-a?
Mrzimsvee

Re: Novi WH"FRP"

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Skoro nikakva, bas lici na D&D 4th edition.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Mogao si i manje slike da stavis...
Jel ima neko mudriji od mene da mi objasni koja je razlika između ovoga i tipičnog FFG board game-a?
Ono, jedno je RPG, drugo board game?
A kako to "bas lici" na D&D?
Meditations of evolution increasingly vaster: of the moon invisible in incipient lunation, approaching perigee: ...of the procession of equinoxes: ...of the parallax or parallactic drift of socalled fixed stars, in reality evermoving from immeasurably remote eons to infinitely remote futures in comparison with which the years, threescore and ten, of alloted human life formed a parenthesis of infinitesimal brevity.

-Excerpt of meditations during demonstrations of various constellations; Ulysses
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Pa 4th ed imas isto kartice kao abilitie i slicno, dobro ovde imas i specijalne kockice i tako to. Kazem lici nije isto.
Kosta 100 dolara i dobijes set za 4 igraca, jedan GM i 3 lika. Kasnije ces moci da kupis dodatke za likove, mislim da ce kostati 5 dolara.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Mislim da su u pitanju sve... pomagala, pre nego obavezne stvari. Kao reference.
Ne verujem da ce biti problema igrati sa vise od cetvoro ljudi, samo necete svi imati, je l', pomagala.
Sve je ovo, naravno, spekulacija. Zato bi bilo lepo kada bi se ljubitelji WFRP -a malo smirili u poredjenjima sa drustvenim igrama.
Meditations of evolution increasingly vaster: of the moon invisible in incipient lunation, approaching perigee: ...of the procession of equinoxes: ...of the parallax or parallactic drift of socalled fixed stars, in reality evermoving from immeasurably remote eons to infinitely remote futures in comparison with which the years, threescore and ten, of alloted human life formed a parenthesis of infinitesimal brevity.

-Excerpt of meditations during demonstrations of various constellations; Ulysses
Sammael

Post by Sammael »

Ja stvarno nisam neki poseban ljubitelj WHFRP-a, ali mi ovo deluje poprilično smešno.

Takođe ne podnosim D&D 4. ediciju, ali su tamo kartice zaista opcione (kupuju se odvojeno) i predstavljaju pomagala. A ovde nisam siguran da je moguće igrati bez kartice, tj. mislim da su ovde neka dosta bitna pravila na samim karticama.
Shark

Post by Shark »

FFG WH FRP = D&D 4th ed meets D&D Miniatures
EDIT:
Sto posto tje biti i ekspanzije u kojima tje se likovi iz ranijih ekspanzija chiniti beskorisnim u poredjenju sa tim novotarijama. Tako je to obichno sa FFGom.
The mark of my divinity shalt scar thy DNA!
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Rezime ove godine izlaze dve Warhammer Board Game jedan igras XAOC bogove a drugi je RPG kao :roll: :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sreca pa imam jos jedno 20 neodigranih knjiga :?... ovo mi ovako na prvi pogled bas i neobecava.

Da ne pricam o tome da je basic rulebook od 100 dolara gde ti posle trebaju jos i dodaci od po 5 dolara svaki, pa onda na sve to i knjige, cista pljacka... za WH FRP / 2.0 rulebooke su trebale neke smesne pare, figure si mogao da kupis onaj adventurer set koji je bio u HS za isto neke smesne pare, i posle toga samo knjige (cenim da bi za rulebook + adventure set + recimo osnovnu WH kampanju (sto je dodacu, jedna od najbolje napisanih kampanja ikada) cena bila nesto niza nego za main set plus te dodatke za ovo novo cudo).

Mozda pak i gresim, pa bih cenio ako se neko odluci da pazari ovo, da nam da malo vise informacija ;).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Kakve smesne pare, WFRP je bio jedan od najskupljih RPGjeva na sceni.
A ovaj box set deluje uzasno glomazno. S obzirom na svoj sadrzaj, ne bas skupo, ali jebomumater glomazno.

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pa ja sam kod nas platio ako se dobro secam nesto oko 3000 dinara rulebook. Predpostavljam da je realna cena u inostranstvu nesto ispod toga, posto je kod nas po defaultu sve skuplje. Za mene je to smesna cena. Za nekoga ko ne radi i zicka za pivo ispred KST-a (sto ne kazem da ti radis) verovatno da nije.

WH FRP 2.0 knjiga je takodje jako lepo uradjena, sa tvrdim povezom, lepim slikama i kvalitetnim papirom, itd.... dakle ispunjava sve "normalne standarde". Figure su bile nesto oko 10 EUR ako se ja dobro secam (kupio sam ih zaista davno). Dakle za nekih 4000 imas sve ono sto tamo nemas za tih pocetnih 100 dolara ;). Nova kampanja thousand thrones kosta ako se ja dobro secam oko 4000 kod Ricka (poslednja izdata kampanja). Ta kampanja moze onako bas dugo da sluzi. Dakle za nekih 8000 (plus minus nesto) dobijem figurice, pravila i kompletnu kampanju. Za 6500 dobijem bas glomaznu kutiju, za koju posle moram da dokupim jos sto-sta, i naravno avanture.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Sammael

Post by Sammael »

Kratak opis kako sistem funkcioniše:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rp ... -bits.html
Shark

Post by Shark »

Nadjoh rulebook, ovo je dobudzheni Descent. Shto znachi da nije FRP al da mozhe da bude "zamena" za uz pivo i ostale blejachke djakonije. Al mozhe da se bleji i bez toga.
The mark of my divinity shalt scar thy DNA!
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.
CirKhan

Post by CirKhan »

Ja ovo ne bih dotakao vrhom motke za ciscenje septickih jama (nisam siguran da li tako nesto postoji, ali predpostavljam da ih ciste necim).
Tol'ko o tome.
Star Trek, Star Wars, and basically every other science fiction series uses hyperspace. 40K, however, uses the Warp, which is the gay pink-purple alternate-reality that explains both interstellar travel and why there are ugly demons running around in sci-fi land. Comparing the two, hyperspace is like DSL, while the Warp is like trying to connect to the internet on dial-up with a frayed wire in the small town of Atalaxupalpatinowahasibixo, Mexico.

Return to “FRP/RPG”