Ko, jel' ja?

Ko ce osvojiti svetsko prvenstvo?

Post by Ko, jel' ja? »

Da priupitamo javno mnjenje. :D

Ja mislim da ce to biti Italija.
Andy

Re: Ko ce osvojiti svetsko prvenstvo?

Post by Andy »

Ko, jel' ja? wrote:Ja mislim da ce to biti Italija.
Takodje.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

I ja ali nemoj bre da i njih upropastis :D :wink: :twisted: 8) :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
frenk_castle

Re: Ko ce osvojiti svetsko prvenstvo?

Post by frenk_castle »

Ko, jel' ja? wrote:Da priupitamo javno mnjenje. :D

Ja mislim da ce to biti Italija.
Ako si sada urekao italijane i oni izgube ima te ucmekam. Brat mi mrzi italijane i tako se nadam njihovoj pobedi pa da ga godinama maltretiram. :twisted:

A i mislim da su italijani bolji od francuza.
Extract taken from Devastation of Baal by Guy Haley

"You are too noble to understand." Seth rounded on Dante. "That is not salvation, that is replacement. These new warriors will bear the colours of Flesh Tearers, but without Sanguinius’ fury they will be Flesh Tearers in name only. All my time as Chapter Master I have waged war on our rage, to wrestle it into submission and use its strength to slay our foes. We are fury! From the time of Amit, the savage lord, to this day, we have carried the white heat of Sanguinius’ anger in us. That was our gift and our burden. The flaw is what makes us what we are." He clenched his fist in front of Dante’s face. His voice dropped.
"We are nothing without the struggle against it. He would make us all Ultramarines in red armour." He turned away, his gaze straying down the dead legions of Blood Angels. "There are few of my warriors left, few true Flesh Tearers. Once we are dead, the Flesh Tearers will be no more, no matter that these abominations carry our name. It is a betrayal, not a boon. Guilliman will want us gone quickly, and his own warriors in our stead."
"Gabriel!’"
Seth waved his hand. "Open your eyes, Dante. These Unnumbered Sons, they are Legions in all but name. I have spoken with the newcomers. They are only too glad to tell me of the Avenging Son’s plans. Wherever Guilliman goes, he leaves his men in place. Through the codex, he gave the Adeptus Astartes their independence. He is more than willing to remove it from us. Soon, the Chapters will be free in name only. And these new Space Marines, he has the gall to interfere with the work of the Emperor. If he is willing to do that..." Seth fell silent suddenly.
"What are you suggesting?" said Dante quietly.
Seth mulled his words over, even as his anger tried to force them out of his mouth. He would not speak at rage’s behest, but decided to say them in calmness. They needed to be said. "If he is regent, why not Emperor?"
"What you suggest is treasonous!"
"My words, or his actions?" snarled Seth. He drew himself up to the fullness of his considerable height. "Be careful of him, Lord of Baal. Be very careful." Without waiting for a reply, Seth walked away into the darkness.

Beginning of audio drama Hunger by Andy Smillie

Men crave food. They crave flesh. They crave power. We are not men.

The Emperor's Angels his Space Marines crave honour. They crave retribution. They crave justice. We are not Angels.

We are the blood sons of Sanguinius. We crave only violence, bloodshed. There is no void in the deep of our souls only the hunger. An insatiable call to slaughter.

From the final data logs of Nassir Amit.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Ma svaki tim za koji navija naje.e :twisted:

bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Kakvo finale - dve ekipe najgorih gubitnika... :roll:
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

...A sada cemo se za misljenje obratiti velikom asu, kapitenu reala i celzija - Bojaaaaanu Kaveeeeedzicu - tanaaaaa:
Kakvo finale - dve ekipe najgorih gubitnika...

Main Entry: sarcasm
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
IG
Bot

Post by IG »

За Французе, далеко су ми симпатичнији од Италијана.
zwer

Post by zwer »

people of Earth, kakvi Italijani...
pa takav fudbal cini ovu igru losijom...

Shvatam da u polufinalu nisu odigrali njima svojski, ali samo zato sto su igrali protiv nemaca koji igraju slicno, pa nisu hteli da naprave holokaust na tribinama gde bi sav navijacki krem izvrsio masovno samoubistvo ne zeleci da umru u agoniji defanzivnog 'bunker' fudbala do poslednjeg minuta kada ce doticni Totti dati go iz penala i provesti svoj tim dalje. Mada ne mogu reci da nije bilo slicno.

Uh, bas mi je zao sto su na poslednjih ne-znam-ni-ja koliko svetskih prvenstava izgubili samo na penale ili produzeteke... bas cudno s' obzirom na cinjenicu da oni igraju vrlo pozrtvovano i napadacki. Mislim, rizikuju do jaja.

Sa druge strane ne-toliko-bolji Francuzi koji ipak imaju malo osecaja za lepotu igre samo zahvaljujuci tome sto im ne igra ceo tim u Serie A... Hocu reci, Zidane i Henry, jedne od najvecih licnosti u blizoj, a mozda i daljoj istoriji fudbala igraju za Francusku, a to zasluzuje kakav-takav res5kt. Takodje se mora ispostovati i mudrost, pre svega Thurama. Eh, sto Italijani nisu pozvali Maldinija i Costacurtu :)

Nista, bice ovo jedno mozda vrlo smorno, a mozda i vrlo dinamicno finale, zavisno od toga ko namece tempo. Ja se nadam da ce to biti Francuzi.
Roses are #FF0000 violets are #0000FF all my base are belong to you.
shilja

Post by shilja »

Hm... Po statistici koju sam ja izveo, ni jedan tim koji je igrao produzetke nije pobedio u narednoj utakmici. To francuze stavlja na pobjednicki tron, mada bi radije voleo da vidim kako Francuski trener stavlja Trezegea u tim i onda oni izgube od talijana. Praci sekskirovski kraj.
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
Daki

Post by Daki »

Backi Jarak.... :roll:
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Pazi sto se tice lepote igre u 1/2 finalima italijani su igrali najlepse a sto se tice koga ko voli je druga stvar tako da francuzi ne igraju lep fudbal ali prolaze u zadnjih X tekmi italijani isto ali u 1/2 finalu su ipak lepse igrali italijani a oni ipak moraju da osvoje prvenstvo da svi ne dobiju dreseve juventusa sa 4-5 brojeva :twisted:

Return to “Sport”