Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Moderator: Moderators

Rover

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Post by Rover »

igra je jos u developmentu, a za sada izgleda.....pa ko warhammer...

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setV ... gameID/239
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Daki

Post by Daki »

Sve bi to bilo lepo....osim ako igra mora da se placa :(
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Daki wrote:Sve bi to bilo lepo....osim ako igra mora da se placa :(
Ma sigurno ce biti besplatna. A ja sam veverica.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

[img]Sve%20bi%20to%20bilo%20lepo....osim%20ako%20igra%20mora%20da%20se%20placa[/img]

Pa kad pogledas kakve sve mmorpg-ove ljudi placaju...
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ako 'ocete mmo igrajte eve ;)... Placa se, ali znas svaki dinar (dolar) zasto si dao...... (sto ne bih mogao reci za sate provedene pored igre :oops: )
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Daki

Post by Daki »

lord warrior wrote:kakve sve mmorpg-ove ljudi placaju...
Lose.Da bi MMORPG bijo dobar morao bi da bude i besplatan.Barem sto se mene tice. :P
Rover

Post by Rover »

pa nemoz dzabe, ako os da bude dobro....to prosto neide...
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Osim ako je u pitanju Guild Wars.
Is it bright where you are? Have the people changed? Does it make you happy?
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Dawngreeter wrote:Osim ako je u pitanju Guild Wars.
Koji je generalno shit, ali je dzabe - a sto je dzabe i bogu je drago pa ga eto ljudi igraju... :P
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Osim sto Guild Wars nije shit?
Ili si se salio.
Balder

Post by Balder »

Guild Wars je extra igra... Medjutim, nemam ni tih 2-3 hiljade da dam, pa zato igram potpuno besplatne MMORPG-ove... A bilo bi dobro da WarHammer bude kao Guild Wars... Da nema mesecnu pretplatu, jer to je ocigledno najveci problem...
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Slartibartfast wrote: Ili si se salio.
Nisam.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Pa dobro, svako ima pravo da ne bude u pravu.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Da, najbolje bi bilo da jos oni vama placaju sto ste tako dobri pa ste prihvatili da se igrate :roll: ......
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Awakened

Post by Awakened »

Tisina vi sa albanskom zastavom :lol:
Rover

Post by Rover »

guild wars je odlican, ali nije mmorpg...u potpunosti...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Eh da, da dodam samo da EVE ima skoro uvek oko 20.000 igraca online ;).... (osim oko 14h kada im se ponovo podize server, jer imaju dnevni downtime od 1h da bi pravili patch-eve... tada ima oko 10.000 ljudi ;) )

Glory to Arstotzka!
Rover

Post by Rover »

sto se tice eve....da imama para i vremena....igrao bih....ali evo ja se zezam sa freelancerom, u nedostatku ovog prvog

P.S. igrajte l2 :)
Dawngreeter

Post by Dawngreeter »

Rover wrote:guild wars je odlican, ali nije mmorpg...u potpunosti...
Ja se ne protivim ovakvoj klasifikaciji. Ak ose dogovorimo da GW nije MMO, onda mogu slobodno zakljuciti da je MMO kao zanr golemo sranje.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

jel mozete da manje pisete skr. , ja vas nis. ne raz.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

MMO= massive multiplayer online
MMORPG= isto to samo jos + RPG (role-play-game)
EVE= ime igre

Glory to Arstotzka!
Daki

Post by Daki »

Ma ljudi....runescape konza :wink: :wink:

/sarcasm off
Last edited by Daki on Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Runescape nije losa igra za ubijanje vremena, ali se tesko moze nazvati dobrom igrom.

EVE je zaista fantasticna igra. Na zalost nisam tako u mogucnosti da je igram, iako mi je od dragocenosti. :wink:
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury

Return to “Kompjuterske igre”