Heroes 3: Shadows of Death

Moderator: Moderators

lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Heroes 3: Shadows of Death

Post by lord warrior »

Ima li neko, i da li je voljan pozajmiti?
Hitno potreban.
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Svestenik

Post by Svestenik »

Mozda ja...Jel imas path of the underworld??3 deo serijala Chronicles??A kako bih da ti dodam??Jel poznajes Dejana rockera kojim slucajem??
TheMarko

Post by TheMarko »

@Svestenik - Pogledaj datum posta . . . 8O
There is no problem a cannon* can't solve.
Dzon Vejn wrote:Ali uopste nije poenta u tome... poenta je da ti:
1. Nemas veru u Sigmara, i zato ti Hellblaster ne radi protiv goblina, kostura, itd.
2. Verujes u tamo neke tenkove, i ostale alternativne metodologije imperijalne borbe, dok je u stvarnosti Hellblaster osnova svega :D - dakle topovi, mortari, handugnneri, tenkovi - to sve dodje i prodje; jedino je Hellblaster siguran posao ;).
*Zbog promene sistema koji igram, ovo treba citati kao "combined late US veteran artillery barage of 12 or more barrels with first roll to range in success"
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Zaista, moj post je bio pre 11 meseci. Od tada sam igrao i igrao Wake of Gods...
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Posto vidim da se ovo dosta cesto desava, mozda ne bi bilo lose dodati u neko od onih prvih tema o pravilima, da bi bilo lepo pogledati datum poslednjeg posta pre dodavanja neceg novog. Ovo se stalno desava ljudima koji prvi put koriste forume, pa mozda ne bi bilo lose da im se napravi neko objasnjenje, iliti manual?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Svestenik

Post by Svestenik »

Pa jel ti garantujes da je nabavio??Otkud znam.Ja samo nudim pomoc...IZVINITE GOSPODO!!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Covece, kakvih ti problema imas..... :roll:
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
TheMarko

Post by TheMarko »

Bez ljutnje molim [-X ali ako je napisao HITNO, to znaci da ili je nasao ili mu je do sad vec otpala glava trazeci, pa je prestalo da bude hitno . . .
There is no problem a cannon* can't solve.
Dzon Vejn wrote:Ali uopste nije poenta u tome... poenta je da ti:
1. Nemas veru u Sigmara, i zato ti Hellblaster ne radi protiv goblina, kostura, itd.
2. Verujes u tamo neke tenkove, i ostale alternativne metodologije imperijalne borbe, dok je u stvarnosti Hellblaster osnova svega :D - dakle topovi, mortari, handugnneri, tenkovi - to sve dodje i prodje; jedino je Hellblaster siguran posao ;).
*Zbog promene sistema koji igram, ovo treba citati kao "combined late US veteran artillery barage of 12 or more barrels with first roll to range in success"

Return to “Kompjuterske igre”