Lords Of Magic - Special Edition

Moderator: Moderators

Petar-Pan.

Lords Of Magic - Special Edition

Post by Petar-Pan. »

Ima li ovde neko mozda Lords Of Magic ili mozda zna kako bih mogao da dodjem do nje na neki drugi nacian. Igra je malo starija i nokako ne mogu da dodjem do nje :( a vec je dosta dugo trazim...
Get off my way peasant!
Dzon Vejn

Re: Lords Of Magic - Special Edition

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Dosta abandonware-a imas na cdosiansima.... u zavisnosti koliko je staro, za neke ce ti trebati i dosbox, za neke nece.... evo ti link pa probaj:

http://www.cdosabandonware.com/std_game ... ameid=2140

(mislim da je sajt legalan, posto su u pitanju abandonware igre.... ukoliko nije, skinite link)

edit: sa leve strane imas link za download igre.... (u plavoj "kucici")
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Petar-Pan.

Post by Petar-Pan. »

Izgleda da je to samo demo verzija
Get off my way peasant!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Jebiga...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Imam ja, skinuto ili sa abandonie ili the underdogs-a, samo sto bih morao da potrazim, nemam pojma gde mi je. Nikada nisam imao neku preteranu zelju da ga igram, nekako sam uvek 'slucajno' pokretao Master of Magic umesto LoM-a 8)
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Petar-Pan.

Post by Petar-Pan. »

lord warrior wrote:Imam ja, skinuto ili sa abandonie ili the underdogs-a, samo sto bih morao da potrazim, nemam pojma gde mi je. Nikada nisam imao neku preteranu zelju da ga igram, nekako sam uvek 'slucajno' pokretao Master of Magic umesto LoM-a 8)
Aj molim te potrazi. Bio bih ti zahvalan da doneses u Hobby Store u subotu ili nedelju :D
Get off my way peasant!
Petar-Pan.

Post by Petar-Pan. »

E skinuo sam i ja ali mi trazi da ubacim CD kad hocu da igram. U cemu je fora :-s
Get off my way peasant!
Shark

Post by Shark »

fora je u tome shto niko ne sme da ti kazhe u chemu je fora jer bi to bio warez... ali ako probash na nekom sajtu ala GCW ili slichno, natji tjesh uputstva kako se to reshava...
The mark of my divinity shalt scar thy DNA!
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.
lord warrior
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by lord warrior »

Ako ne resis problem, ostavicu ti u HS-u tokom sledece nedelje ispravnu verziju (ovaj vikend nisam u BG-u, pa ne mogu).
Deception is a Right · Truth is a Privilege · Innocence is a Luxury
Petar-Pan.

Post by Petar-Pan. »

Uspeo sam da aktiviram LoM. Hvala na savetima.
Get off my way peasant!

Return to “Kompjuterske igre”