Nova BB sezona?

Sve vezano za ovaj board game.

Moderator: Moderators

Mrzimsvee

Nova BB sezona?

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ima li zainteresovanih za jos jednu Blood Bowl sezonu koja bi pocela sredinom oktobra meseca?
Ucesce u ligi bi se placalo, recimo 500din.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Re: Nova BB sezona?

Post by bojan »

Prijava, Chaos Pact.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

I ja bi igrao
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Joj. Sad sam seo, seme Vam vaše iskvareno. Ni kaljugu sa opanaka nisam istrugao a Vi bi da đipate, seme Vam Vaše. More, ću da dojdem, Vas sve utepaja. Nema niki da ostane živ a kamo li normalan. A posle ima da svrnemo kod Bocu u meanu, svi astali da izlupamo i pevaljku da izljubimo.
A ako prenosimo iz prethodne lige onda Bljizardmeni sa Moravu. Ako su sas vanilu onda ima Mrča i drugari iz Smederevsku Palanku da obljasne poneku stvar.

Živeli.
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Posto igra Slovic mene izbaci.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Vrlo sam zainteresovan.
Rover

Post by Rover »

Zainteresovan...
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

zainteresovan, sa humanima bi igrao. Jel nova liga ili nastavak? nije bitno, samo pitam
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Ako bude nove sezone racunajte i na mene :)
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Tuga božija, niko ne pika hrkljuša a valja se.
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Oce li biti nesto od ovoga?

Blood bowl je realno verovatno jedino sto mi se igra sa minijaturama ovih meseci :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde da probamo ponovo.
Od 1.02. bi pocela nova BB sezona, ko je zainteresovan neka se prijavi.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

prijava, nemam pojma sa cim, a nije ni bitno :-D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

racunaj i mene.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

I ja sam rasplozen.
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Mogu i ja.
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
joggy
Hronos
Hronos

Post by joggy »

+1
"Narod u demokratiji ne može da pogreši. Kakva god da je odluka naroda to je odluka Boga." Vulin.
"Potrebno je da vozilo koje vrši transport ima onu ruku napred, da prebacuje... Imaju proizvođači, ja sad ne znam ko su“ Velja.
„Na Beka su pucali amateri, jednom je čak spala kapuljača“ Nesa.
Knight

Post by Knight »

igram i ja. :)
RatGod
Strvinar

Post by RatGod »

I ja
1000 year-old lords of the walking dead? Chosen avatars of the dark gods leading horrible creatures from another dimension? Ancient members of the civilization who created the very world upon which we wage our wars? Bah! We're skittish mutant rats. We've got a bell. And we're going to ring it till your ears hurt bleed. Bitches.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Prijava
CYNIC, n.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Prijava.
Snotlinzi, ako moze.
Rover

Post by Rover »

prijava...
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Milovanje, Milovanje moje!
Misa
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Misa »

Dule,

daj link na pravila (living rulebook?) za sezonu.

Pojma nemam sta je danas aktuelno...
Srbija me ubija
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ajd ja cu se jos smisliti sta bih igrao, posto nemam vremena da igram i BB i WH i 40K lige.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
PeraNekron

Post by PeraNekron »

Evo i ja da se prijavim, samo da vidim sa cime bih mogao. :)
Mind Uploader wrote:... Kazem ja da je Pera isti Darth Vader, samo bez te moralne dubine...
Hypodermic wrote:Da nije robotech-a ne bih bio ovakakv kakav jesam!
Giga wrote:Realno, sasvim je logicno da mogu bez problema da ih bace sa par stotina metara i da budu prilicno sigurni da tom land raideru nece biti nista
igor wrote:jako je tesko uzimati puno poena jer se igra po knjizi.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Sta bi sa ovim?
Kada krecemo da djuskamo?
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Valjda od sutra? Ja cu igrati, samo jos ne znam sa cime, smislicu se jos do prve partije :D.

Da li mogu da se nastave stari timovi? Koliko partija je planirano da se igra i da li ce se buduce lige nastavljati na ovu?
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

1. Dule K.
2. Shutic
3. Nemanja
4. Boca
5. Nikola
6. Steva
7. Luka
8. Beta
9. Homer
10.Damjan
11.Slovic
12.Nenad
13.Pera
14.Dule Ljiga
15.Milan Ogre
16.Rista
17.Shunka

Bice dve grupe od 8 igraca, znaci 7 partija pa prva 4 iz svake grupe u playoff.

Grupe su sledece:

I grupa:

1. Sutic
2. Slovic
3. Nenad
4. Pera
5. Dule Ljiga
6. Homer
7. Steva
8. Milan Ogre
9. Shunka

II grupa:

1. Damjan
2. Beta
3. Nemanja
4. Dule K.
5. Luka
6. Boca
7. Nikola
8. Rista

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Imajte u vidu da u klubu imamo 2 table za sad tako da nemojte zakazivati vise od 2 partije istog dana.

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Dzon Vejn wrote:Da li mogu da se nastave stari timovi? Koliko partija je planirano da se igra i da li ce se buduce lige nastavljati na ovu?

Glory to Arstotzka!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Dzon Vejn wrote:
Dzon Vejn wrote:Da li mogu da se nastave stari timovi? Koliko partija je planirano da se igra i da li ce se buduce lige nastavljati na ovu?
Igra se sa pocetnim timovima. Nastavljace se na ovu ali samo 3 sezone sa istim timom, mozda 4.

"Yes...yes."

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

htedoh da pitam - koji su timovi na raspolaganju, to jest, da li ima patuljaka haosa?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ima

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo okacio sam parove prve i druge grupe. Mozete poceti sa zakazivanjem vasih meceva na temi "trazim protivnika".
Imajte u vidu da ne zakazujete meceve za sutra(petak) jer BB timovi nisu u klubu nego kod mene kuci i imacu mogucnost da ih donesem u subotu.

Hvala svima i neka krv potece terenom!!!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Zaboravio sam mozda najvaznije, svako kolo traje 2 nedelje. Ako se odigraju sve tekme novo kolo pocinje od datum kada je odigrana poslednja utakmica.
Prvo kolo pocinje od 02.02. do 16.02.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Obratite paznju na parove I grupe jer je Pera otkazao ucesce u ligi pa sam morao da menjam parove.

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Koliko se plaća učešće?
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

500 RSD.
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."