Sve vezano za ovaj board game.

Moderator: Moderators

Kirgan
Ser

Re: Liga u BB

Post by Kirgan »

Dolazi li Slovic na forum? :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
morkin

Post by morkin »

Sjebo sam nogu, na štakama sam. Nema šansi da se uspentram uz one basamake. Predajem.
Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Juhuuuu, Slovicu, nisi dostupan na mobilni... :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Drugari, sta nam se desava sa ligom? :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Zavrsena je, samo ja svaki put zaboravim da postujem konacne rezultate. Bicu danas u klubu, valjda cu se konacno setiti.

Videcemo za sledecu da bude posle ETC-a, ukoliko bude zainteresovanih.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Samo mi je jos ostalo da pronadjem ko je koga dobijao 20-0 sluzbenim rezultatom...
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Knight

Post by Knight »

Ja bi trebalo da odigram zadnje kolo sa Slovicem ili sta? xD
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Pa ne, rokovi su nam odavno istekli.

Nije mnogo bitno, ova sezona je prosla ovako, za sledecu sezonu cemo zvati samo ljude koji su uspeli da odigraju makar 5/9 partija, kako bi pokusali da dobijemo ligu koja ce imati par igraca manje, ali koja ce biti znatno redovnija.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Blood Bowl”