steva undead.xls
(276 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
saha dark elf.xls
(275.5 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
nenad lizardmen.xls
(275 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
deda patuljci.xls
(275.5 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Re: Rezultati BB lige

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Rezultati za drugo kolo ce biti okaceni sutra ili preksutra, cim mi Dule prosledi fajlove.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Nakaceni novi rezultati (neki su odigrali 2 kola, neki 3).
Attachments
zeljko orc.xls
(277 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
sutic pointy hats.xls
(276 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
steva undead.xls
(276.5 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
slovic lizardmen.xls
(276 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
saha dark elf posle homera.xlsx
(164.08 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
nikola human.xls
(276 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
nenad lizardmen.xls
(276 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
kirgan nors.xls
(275 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
deda patuljci.xls
(277 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

I rezultati za sada:
Attachments
_rezultati BB.xlsx
(10.84 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

zeljko orc.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
sutic pointy hats.xls
(276 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
steva undead.xls
(277 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
slovic lizardmen.xls
(276.5 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
(163.74 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
nikola human.xls
(276 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
nenad lizardmen.xls
(277 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
kirgan nors.xls
(275.5 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
homer vampiri.xls
(276.5 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
deda patuljci.xls
(277 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Attachments
zeljko orc.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Glory to Arstotzka!
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

finalni rezultati.jpg
Ukoliko je jos neko imao neku sluzbenu pobedu od 20-0, a da sam propustio po forumu i / ili PM-ovima, molim vas da me ispravite.
Zahvaljujem se svima na ucescu, i cestitam Stevi i Suticu na ostvarenim rezultatima.
Posebne cestitke Stevi za najveci broj odigranih partija.
Cestitke svima koji su ostvarili 5+ odigranih partija.

Pozivi za sledecu sezonu vaze za sve koji su uspeli da ostvare 5+ partija. Ostale molim da odmore jedan krug i razmisle da li imaju zelje i volje za koliko-toliko redovno igranje BB-a.

Racunajte da je sledeca liga odmah iza ETC-a. Mozda malo promenim ruleset (da nema produzetaka, jer predugo traje partija onda, i jos ponesto sitno mozda, videcemo).
Attachments
zeljko orc.xls
(279 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
sutic pointy hats.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
steva undead.xls
(279.5 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
slovic lizardmen.xls
(276.5 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
(164.45 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
nikola human.xls
(277 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
nenad lizardmen.xls
(278.5 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
kirgan nors.xls
(277 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
homer vampiri.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
deda patuljci.xls
(278.5 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Blood Bowl”