Prvenstvo Srbije, rezultati

Sve vezano za ovaj board game.

Moderator: Moderators

Dzon Vejn

Prvenstvo Srbije, rezultati

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Nakon prvog turnira za prvaka Srbije u BB, tabela izgleda ovako:
1. Sutic Djordje 54 poena
2. Deda (ponegde poznat i kao Vladimir Perisic :D) 33 poena (bolja gol razlika)
3. Nenad Nikolic 33 poena
4. Nikola Nikolic 31 poen (bolja gol razlika)
5. Slovic Miodrag 31 poen
6. Zeljko Sokcic 26 poena
7. Aleksandar Nikolic Saha 17 poena
8. Dusan Cvetkovic 15 poena

Timove imate attachovane. Ko bude zeleo, sledeci turnir moze da nastavi sa svojim timom, ili da krene iz pocetka sa novim (poene zadrzavate u svakom slucaju). Novi timovi koji budu igrali protiv ovih ce, shodno pravilima igre, imati inducemente.

Sledeci turnir treba da bude u subotu, 10. maja, i trebao bi biti u Novom Sadu.

Zeleo bih da se zahvalim svim ucesnicima sto su izdvojili svoje vreme i potrudili se da dodju.

Cestitke Suticu na prvom mestu.
Attachments
Zeljko Orc.xls
(276.5 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Slovic Chaos Dwarf.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Shutic Chaos Dwarf.xls
(278 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Saha Orc.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Nikola Nikolic Dark Elf.xls
(278 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Nenad Nikolic Lizardmen.xls
(276.5 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Duljiga Orc.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Deda Dwarf.xls
(277.5 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!

Return to “Blood Bowl”